Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 07:37:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RED (MWAT) - Energy Trading Platform by EU Provider. Presale LIVE.  (Read 56368 times)
mme1022

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:37:27 AM

Dear RED community,

RED's CEO, Armand Doru Domuța, has traveled to Bucharest, Romania's capital city, to hold extended meetings with the tech team - these have started on Tuesday and will continue until the end of the week.

Upon his return next week, RED will hold an extended core team meeting, following which RED will be making some important announcements.

Regards,
The Restart Energy team

What is news from his visit to capital city I hope soon you will share some exciting news looking forward to know about this meeting. The team is shaping this platform so well and it becoming more promising project in this ecosystem.

Hey Odeoke
The team will provide an update on the development of the platform after the meeting they will have this week.
Great, I have many questions about the development, really team do not share details about implementation.
Is it going to run its blockchain or it will use ethereum as platform?
Hey there rafzalan
RED is offering a hybrid solution. Energy transactions hashes will be recorded on the Ethereum blockchain while the trading itself will be instant with internal KWT tokens.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:05:10 PM

Dear RED community,

RED's CEO, Armand Doru Domuța, has traveled to Bucharest, Romania's capital city, to hold extended meetings with the tech team - these have started on Tuesday and will continue until the end of the week.

Upon his return next week, RED will hold an extended core team meeting, following which RED will be making some important announcements.

Regards,
The Restart Energy team

What is news from his visit to capital city I hope soon you will share some exciting news looking forward to know about this meeting. The team is shaping this platform so well and it becoming more promising project in this ecosystem.

Hey Odeoke
The team will provide an update on the development of the platform after the meeting they will have this week.
Great, I have many questions about the development, really team do not share details about implementation.
Hey there rafzalan
RED is offering a hybrid solution. Energy transactions hashes will be recorded on the Ethereum blockchain while the trading itself will be instant with internal KWT tokens.
Thanks, with this solution they will be able to overcome scalability obstacles of ethereum, while whole project make benefits from ethereum trustworthy.
I remember they talked about cloud based storage for Kwt itself.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:17:41 PM

This is what any project needs to adopt as strategy when development in some countries is ongoing while new markets are being explored. Korea is part of this business strategy that's why that article was translated in local language to create awareness about this emerging project. When I look at the effort of team it assures me that future of this projects and early investors are secured and bright.
mme1022

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:20:39 PM

Dear RED community,

Regards,
The Restart Energy team

Hey Odeoke
Hey there rafzalan
Thanks, with this solution they will be able to overcome scalability obstacles of ethereum, while whole project make benefits from ethereum trustworthy.
I remember they talked about cloud based storage for Kwt itself.

I'm not aware of any plan to use a cloud for that purpose. If there will be change in the architecture of the project, we will let you know.

mcstudio

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:38:35 PM

UPDATE FROM CEO ARMAND DORU DOMUTA

Dear RED community,

As some of you may be aware, I have traveled to Bucharest and had several meetings with our tech team. Following these, there have been several major developments that I would like to share with you.

First and foremost, there will be a video podcast within the next week, where I will be giving a tour of the platform as well as discussing further announcements and details with our Bucharest team. I will also present our new Head of Blockchain, new dev team members, as well as a new Lead Architect.

Following this, we will be launching the first stage of the platform as a referral-based beta,  where participants will be awarded MWAT based on the number of people they bring to the platform.

Additionally, due to security issues and a desire for greater transparency on our network, we have decided to move RED-P to a new blockchain. Therefore, it is our pleasure to present our newest partner: SWAZM (http://www.swazm.com/) - a blockchain infrastructure platform designed specifically for the distribution, management, and scalability of decentralized applications. Using the SWAZM Compute Layer (SCL), RED-P will be able to scale and iterate faster to millions of clients, while providing an extra layer of security by encapsulating each and every service into a SWAZM container, so that even those that have access to the hardware that the platform is running on will find it extremely difficult to compromise the process. Furthermore, using the SWAZM Data Storage Layer (SDSL), RED-P will be able to use a custom blockchain in order to decentralize its last centralized piece of information - the KWT - so that our clients will be able to see the exact flow of transactions and the KWT produced & traded.

Furthermore, in order to secure the transfers that take place on the RED Platform, we will use a custom blockchain solution that will represent the basis of each and every transaction taking place on RED-P - using a suite of smart contracts and a hardware device to isolate the keys that the RED Platform will use, we will provide tightened security and improve the safety of user accounts & wallets, as well as our own company wallets that facilitate transactions between MWAT/KWT/ETH/BTC.

Taking this into account, we felt that a referral-based beta was required in order to sufficiently stress-test the upgraded framework, as well as onboarding as many new users to the platform as possible before the full launch.

Bearing all this in mind, functionalities on the RED Platform will be gradually released in synch with the stages of the Guinness World Record Electric Tour that we are organizing - 24,000 km driven entirely by electric car, throughout Romania; a greener country, km by km - and powered by RED Platform Users  in collaboration with the internationally renowned McCann Erickson advertising agency.

In light of the recent adoption of prosumer-friendly legislation in Romania, the campaign accompanying the world record attempt will be focused on attracting new customers to our platform, specifically our new solar kits and crypto mining rigs with finance and special RED subscriptions - these will enable customers to become prosumers and to use the surplus energy generated throughout the day between the two peaks (morning and evening peaks) when household consumers are not consuming the entire production for 'mining' MWAT, that can be used to pay their electricity bills or buy services on the RED Platform - the mining rigs will mine different cryptocurrencies and the users will receive MWAT in their RED accounts. Both solar kits and mining rigs will enable consumers to become prosumers powered by solar energy - both increasing energy independence and decreasing their carbon footprint.

To this end, we will be announcing an important partnership with an expert in all things solar in the near-future - a company that synergizes superbly with who we are, on both a corporate and personal level. The full details of this partnership will be, as always, brought to you via our Medium, once the time is right.

We have also extended the scope of the platform by offering a zero fee exchange component that, at first, will be offering pairings for MWAT/BTC, MWAT/ETH, MWAT/USD, MWAT/EUR, MWAT/RON. Whilst this function will not initially be available on the beta, we intend to have it fully developed by the time the platform goes live.

Finally, we have been examining from both a legal and technical standpoint, options for including a new service on the platform, one that has been gaining considerable traction within the energy service sector, making the platform more attractive for other energy suppliers to participate in. More details regarding this will be disclosed at a later date.   

Regards,

Armand Doru Domuța

CEO Restart Energy
rafzalan

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:21:37 PM

UPDATE FROM CEO ARMAND DORU DOMUTA

Dear RED community,

As some of you may be aware, I have traveled to Bucharest and had several meetings with our tech team. Following these, there have been several major developments that I would like to share with you.

First and foremost, there will be a video podcast within the next week, where I will be giving a tour of the platform as well as discussing further announcements and details with our Bucharest team. I will also present our new Head of Blockchain, new dev team members, as well as a new Lead Architect.

Following this, we will be launching the first stage of the platform as a referral-based beta,  where participants will be awarded MWAT based on the number of people they bring to the platform.

Additionally, due to security issues and a desire for greater transparency on our network, we have decided to move RED-P to a new blockchain. Therefore, it is our pleasure to present our newest partner: SWAZM (http://www.swazm.com/) - a blockchain infrastructure platform designed specifically for the distribution, management, and scalability of decentralized applications. Using the SWAZM Compute Layer (SCL), RED-P will be able to scale and iterate faster to millions of clients, while providing an extra layer of security by encapsulating each and every service into a SWAZM container, so that even those that have access to the hardware that the platform is running on will find it extremely difficult to compromise the process. Furthermore, using the SWAZM Data Storage Layer (SDSL), RED-P will be able to use a custom blockchain in order to decentralize its last centralized piece of information - the KWT - so that our clients will be able to see the exact flow of transactions and the KWT produced & traded.

Furthermore, in order to secure the transfers that take place on the RED Platform, we will use a custom blockchain solution that will represent the basis of each and every transaction taking place on RED-P - using a suite of smart contracts and a hardware device to isolate the keys that the RED Platform will use, we will provide tightened security and improve the safety of user accounts & wallets, as well as our own company wallets that facilitate transactions between MWAT/KWT/ETH/BTC.

Taking this into account, we felt that a referral-based beta was required in order to sufficiently stress-test the upgraded framework, as well as onboarding as many new users to the platform as possible before the full launch.

Bearing all this in mind, functionalities on the RED Platform will be gradually released in synch with the stages of the Guinness World Record Electric Tour that we are organizing - 24,000 km driven entirely by electric car, throughout Romania; a greener country, km by km - and powered by RED Platform Users  in collaboration with the internationally renowned McCann Erickson advertising agency.

In light of the recent adoption of prosumer-friendly legislation in Romania, the campaign accompanying the world record attempt will be focused on attracting new customers to our platform, specifically our new solar kits and crypto mining rigs with finance and special RED subscriptions - these will enable customers to become prosumers and to use the surplus energy generated throughout the day between the two peaks (morning and evening peaks) when household consumers are not consuming the entire production for 'mining' MWAT, that can be used to pay their electricity bills or buy services on the RED Platform - the mining rigs will mine different cryptocurrencies and the users will receive MWAT in their RED accounts. Both solar kits and mining rigs will enable consumers to become prosumers powered by solar energy - both increasing energy independence and decreasing their carbon footprint.

To this end, we will be announcing an important partnership with an expert in all things solar in the near-future - a company that synergizes superbly with who we are, on both a corporate and personal level. The full details of this partnership will be, as always, brought to you via our Medium, once the time is right.

We have also extended the scope of the platform by offering a zero fee exchange component that, at first, will be offering pairings for MWAT/BTC, MWAT/ETH, MWAT/USD, MWAT/EUR, MWAT/RON. Whilst this function will not initially be available on the beta, we intend to have it fully developed by the time the platform goes live.

Finally, we have been examining from both a legal and technical standpoint, options for including a new service on the platform, one that has been gaining considerable traction within the energy service sector, making the platform more attractive for other energy suppliers to participate in. More details regarding this will be disclosed at a later date.   

Regards,

Armand Doru Domuța

CEO Restart Energy

Looks interesting, I cant find anything about Swazm platform, what is it?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
dhendrickk

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:20:42 AM

Armand is making a video with the CEO of SWAZM which will be released in the coming days, so I would imagine that when most of your questions will be answered. Check out the Telegram community for the most up to date information - https://t.me/RestartEnergy
rafzalan

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:36:59 AM

Armand is making a video with the CEO of SWAZM which will be released in the coming days, so I would imagine that when most of your questions will be answered. Check out the Telegram community for the most up to date information - https://t.me/RestartEnergy
SWAZM? Strange decision! This project even do not have a complete working website, no product!
Can't understand  Huh

rafzalan

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:39:22 AM

SWAZM? Strange decision! This project even do not have a complete working website, no product!
Can't understand  Huh
This means team have decided to build a custom blockchain in partnership with SWAZM team, how much this decision will alter the time line?

Stereoisomer

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:58:05 AM

Can't understand  Huh

The decision to move to SWAZM was due to security and Scalability issues.
Using the SWAZM Compute Layer (SCL), RED-P will be able to scale and iterate faster to millions of clients, while providing an extra layer of security by encapsulating each and every service into a SWAZM container, so that even those that have access to the hardware that the platform is running on will find it extremely difficult to compromise the process.
Stereoisomer

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:03:46 AM

Can't understand  Huh
This means team have decided to build a custom blockchain in partnership with SWAZM team, how much this decision will alter the time line?

There is no set date for the beta, however we will be launching the first stage of the platform as a referral-based beta, where participants will be awarded MWAT based on the number of people they bring to the platform.
trader_999
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:10:26 AM

Can't understand  Huh

There is no set date for the beta, however we will be launching the first stage of the platform as a referral-based beta, where participants will be awarded MWAT based on the number of people they bring to the platform.

The opportunity we all have in front of us is huge. I am so waiting for platform launch. Thanks for the amazing work!!
BazzaBruva

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:24:22 AM

Another delay, but I expected it.

SWAZM is an unknown, but I guess we will find out next week what they can do. Looking forward to the demo.
Stereoisomer

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:21:34 AM

4th Korean translation has been posted on Medium for all you RED army folk, check it out!

Restart Energy와 AmaZix가 전략적 파트너십을 발표하다 (https://blog.restartenergy.io/restart-energy%EC%99%80-amazix%EA%B0%80-%EC%A0%84%EB%9E%B5%EC%A0%81-%ED%8C%8C%ED%8A%B8%EB%84%88%EC%8B%AD%EC%9D%84-%EB%B0%9C%ED%91%9C%ED%95%98%EB%8B%A4-24a216865cb6); translation of Restart Energy & AmaZix Announce Strategic Partnership (https://blog.restartenergy.io/restart-energy-amazix-announce-strategic-partnership-49c5b33b0247).
TPB_Cryptofan

Activity: 229

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:08:55 PM

We have decided to publish the update our CEO Armand Doru Domuța posted on Thursday to our Medium, together with a transcript of the impromptu Q&A that Vali Malinoiu (our Head of Blockchain) held the following day - for your convenience.

To make matters more clear, we have also gathered relevant answers given by the team following said statement.

Read the full article on our Medium:

https://blog.restartenergy.io/red-update-3-a-brand-new-blockchain-bb1710284e98
gij

Activity: 278

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:38:28 AM
Last edit: September 11, 2018, 09:52:00 AM by gij

We have decided to publish the update our CEO Armand Doru Domuța posted on Thursday to our Medium, together with a transcript of the impromptu Q&A that Vali Malinoiu (our Head of Blockchain) held the following day - for your convenience.

To make matters more clear, we have also gathered relevant answers given by the team following said statement.

The report have a lot technical details, thanks for sharing.
My understanding is
1- SWAZM  have a fully operational product, it is closed source and private, and it will host KWAT token.
2- With the help of SWAZM it will be possible for RED-P to interchange data by other popular chains using special smart contracts.
3- SWAZM will provide enough performance on its computational layer for P2P energy trading.
I am not %100 sure that MWAT token will move from Ethereum to a new blockchain or not, What is your point?

_____ DSTRA (https://dstra.io) ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA (https://dstra.io) _____
mme1022

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:52:31 AM

The report have a lot technical details, thanks for sharing.
My understanding is
1- SWAZM  have a fully operational product, it is closed source and private, and it will host KWAT token.
2- With the help of SWAZM it will be possible to make both RED-P interchange data by other popular chains using special smart contracts.
3- SWAZM will provide enough performance on its computational layer for P2P energy trading.
I am not %100 sure that MWAT token will move from Ethereum to a new blockchain or not, What is your point?

Hey gij
Thank you for sharing your insights with us.
As of now, MWAT will remain an ERC-20 token. The collaboration with SWAZM  doesn't change the original hybrid model of the RED-P.

Terraformer

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:18:42 AM

The last Red Update #3 was very comprehensive. This Guinness World Record Electric Tour seems to be a perfect idea to popularize Mwat platform across Romania and the globe. The circumstances are favourable for Mwat platform: government subsidize installing of solar PV's, and customers will be able to sell/buy mined Mwat on Red platform. Real blockchain application in our society.
Waseltory

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:43:08 PM

It's really nice to see that there is so much work involved in this project and the team is really doing it's best to do a great thing with it. Thanks for sharing the great news!
Broged

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:03:23 PM

I was there when Vali came and responded to some of our questions, he managed to calm down some angry people by doing this it gave us some good answers about the platform. Great job done by him and I can't wait for the platform to launch and to see how great will be.
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: