Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:59:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RED (MWAT) - Energy Trading Platform by EU Provider. Presale LIVE.  (Read 56368 times)
AresCrypto

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:27:14 PM

I do not understand why many here congratulate developers? with what exactly do you congratulate them? so that the price is below ICO? or so that the site is not yet running?

hey dumbtool45
It's not just the developers. The team is working very hard to follow the roadmap without any delays.
RED is ahead of schedule when it comes to the global expansion and the alpha version of the REDP will be released soon as well.
You can find more details on the latest developments in this blog post -> https://blog.restartenergy.io/red-update-2-consolidating-a-strong-foundation-18bdfb9d5fd1

Agreed with you dev team is fully devoted to empower the renewable energy. I also buying more as much as I can they have fantastic approach how to drive value to this project and soon this will happen when demand for this token will increase and it will boost.
I agree, it's a nice project and I really hope that this token will take off in the near future. Active and devoted dev team is all you need to make this project a successful one.
Yes that's an important part of success for sure but they also need experience for developing a good platform.
You can see the depth of experience the team has here: https://restartenergy.io/#team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
QueenW

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:09:53 PM

What is done with the price, and the news is good company and there is no effect. Although now the entire market of crypto-currency is in a deep drawdown. It remains only waiting to enter the large stock exchanges.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Buspords67

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:26:28 AM

Hello! I have a question: How many types of Franchises are there?
Broged

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:39:24 AM

As far as I know, there are 2 types of Franchises, A and B.
Buspords67

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:46:41 AM

Ok, thanks for the fast response, but if I may ask you for some more details. Could you please elaborate more what type A and B are?
Broged

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:00:42 PM

Ok, thanks for the fast response, but if I may ask you for some more details. Could you please elaborate more what type A and B are?
Sure, no problem. The type A is the Franchise Owner of a Power Retail Company and there is only one per country and it represents RestartEnergy within that country. In a Type A franchise, RestartEnergy would work together with the franchisee to help set-up his own power retail company, and the franchisee would be the one to enter into a new market and establish his business. The franchisee would take on all risk and expenses to create a market, and RestartEnergy would provide technical, infrastructural, process automation, marketing sales support. The franchisee would need to provide the financial and management capacity for setting up his power retail company.
And the type B are reseller/broker. RestartEnergy would be the one to enter into a new market and establish the company. The company would take on all risks and expenses to create a market, and the franchise owner would simply act as a retailer or broker with the company support.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask.
Buspords67

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:05:51 PM

Sure, no problem. The type A is the Franchise Owner of a Power Retail Company and there is only one per country and it represents RestartEnergy within that country. In a Type A franchise, RestartEnergy would work together with the franchisee to help set-up his own power retail company, and the franchisee would be the one to enter into a new market and establish his business. The franchisee would take on all risk and expenses to create a market, and RestartEnergy would provide technical, infrastructural, process automation, marketing sales support. The franchisee would need to provide the financial and management capacity for setting up his power retail company.
And the type B are reseller/broker. RestartEnergy would be the one to enter into a new market and establish the company. The company would take on all risks and expenses to create a market, and the franchise owner would simply act as a retailer or broker with the company support.

Thank you for your answer. I have 2 more questions and that's it. What will the owners receive in both cases and what are the pros and cons, again in both cases.
BenderBTC

Activity: 178

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:10:54 PM

I do not understand why many here congratulate developers? with what exactly do you congratulate them? so that the price is below ICO? or so that the site is not yet running?

hey dumbtool45
It's not just the developers. The team is working very hard to follow the roadmap without any delays.
RED is ahead of schedule when it comes to the global expansion and the alpha version of the REDP will be released soon as well.
You can find more details on the latest developments in this blog post -> https://blog.restartenergy.io/red-update-2-consolidating-a-strong-foundation-18bdfb9d5fd1

Agreed with you dev team is fully devoted to empower the renewable energy. I also buying more as much as I can they have fantastic approach how to drive value to this project and soon this will happen when demand for this token will increase and it will boost.
I agree, it's a nice project and I really hope that this token will take off in the near future. Active and devoted dev team is all you need to make this project a successful one.
Yes that's an important part of success for sure but they also need experience for developing a good platform.
You can see the depth of experience the team has here: https://restartenergy.io/#team
Indeed it looks like they have a lot of experience but we have to see how the project works in crypto.
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:17:45 PM

hey dumbtool45

Indeed it looks like they have a lot of experience but we have to see how the project works in crypto.

We must give them time to do their best I also like the idea of this platform that is most promising thing into the renewable energy ecosystem. Keep in mind this is still very young project but in future this outperform so many other related projects make my word.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
Broged

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:21:29 PM

Thank you for your answer. I have 2 more questions and that's it. What will the owners receive in both cases and what are the pros and cons, again in both cases.
Ok, this will be a long one.
On type A the owners will recevie the following:
Assistance for creation & operation of own power retail company;
Right to use Restart Energy's brand and business model including software and franchise infrastructure;
Control over revenues;
Technical Training for all staff and employees;
Marketing and Branding package;
Country Promotion for the months leading up to and after launch, paid for by Restart Energy, in order to promote the RED ecosystem and franchise business;
Access to Complete Energy Supply CRM Software with 100% process automation;
Access to Restart Energy specialized personnel and management to assist and fully support the franchise and its owners;
Energy & gas trading, balancing and forecasting technical support.

And the pros and cons for the type A are the following:
Pros:
Higher profits;
ownership of power retail company;
cross selling to existing customer database;
high process automation to deal with large numbers of low volume consumers with high margins;
unique selling points and ecosystem;
flexible products and services.
Cons:
Higher capital requirements; Franchisee takes the risk of expansion to new markets.

Now let's get to the type B, where the owners will recevie the following:
Right to create and sell sub-franchises;
Part of revenues from all sub-franchises;
A comprehensive franchise kit, detailing all relevant information for the target market, modeled after our already successful franchise kits provided to European partners;
Training for all staff and employees;
Marketing and Branding;
Local Promotion for the months leading up to and after the launch, paid for by Restart Energy to promote the RED ecosystem and franchise business;
Access to the Agent Module, offering the ability to add new franchises, see energy consumption and manage clients;
Access to the Front Desk Module of RED CRM;
Access to Restart Energy management, from where we can assist and fully support the franchise and its owners
As a Master Tier reseller/broker, you would be entitled to a percentage of all revenues made by all other franchises in the target country (typically 10%),plus the revenues generated from direct sales, in the form of signing premium plus passive consumption commission.

And the pros and cons are:
Pros: Very low risk, Restart Energy takes on cost of expansion.
Cons: Lower margin compared to full franchise ownership.

I hope these answers help you and if you have any more questions don't hesitate to ask.
mme1022

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:49:26 PM

Hey there Buspords67

There are two types of franchises.
Here is a short explanation on those two types:
In a Type A franchise, Restart Energy would work together with the Master-Franchisee to help set-up his own power retail company, and the Master-Franchisee would be the one to enter into a new market and establish his business. The Master-Franchisee would take on all risk and expenses to create a market, and Restart Energy would provide technical, infrastructural, process automation, marketing and sales support. The Master-Franchisee would need to provide the financial and management capacity for setting up a power retail company.
How does Type B franchise work?
Type B, or option 2, would be – Reselling / Brokering
Restart Energy would be the one to enter into a new market, and establish the company. The company would take on all risks and expenses to create a market, and the franchise owner would simply act as a retailer or broker with our full support.

You can find more details on this website -> https://restartenergy.io/franchise

And in the WP (pages 10-12)

eerygarden

Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:19:34 PM

Is it possible to mine RED?  I have a gaming computer with lots of ram and CPU power, do I need special equipment?
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:35:41 PM

Best wallet I have found for RED. It is designed for Smartphones..integrates Changelly and Shapeshift. Very fast exchanges between any coins or tokens...highly recommended!
dazbarlby

Activity: 460
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:44:14 PM

but, in the long run, if youre planning to hold for a while and HAVE to buy something, sure, buy red pulse
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:52:25 AM

Is it possible to mine RED?  I have a gaming computer with lots of ram and CPU power, do I need special equipment?

As far as I am aware, the mwat token is not mineable. The total supply is the total supply.
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:29:51 AM

As far as I am aware, the mwat token is not mineable. The total supply is the total supply.
The price is holding strong actually and dont go below March/April dips. Also one should keep in mind that max supply is 500m and a lof of tokens are here already. No selling pressure = price goes up easier. Also about the alpha version of the REDP. Any dates?
mme1022

Merit: 12

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:36:23 AM

The price is holding strong actually and dont go below March/April dips. Also one should keep in mind that max supply is 500m and a lof of tokens are here already. No selling pressure = price goes up easier. Also about the alpha version of the REDP. Any dates?

Hey NetFreak199
We still don't have any date for the launch of the alpha version.
According to the last update, it will be released after the tech team will finish to review the bugs of this version.  -https://blog.restartenergy.io/red-update-2-consolidating-a-strong-foundation-18bdfb9d5fd1

Hullo

Activity: 980

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:46:07 AM

Where so much time has passed nothing will be waiting for couple more weeks. They should make sure with double check before launching the alpha version though basic purpose for that too is to check features and find bugs. But having as clean platform as possible is something very good at the same time.
QueenW

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:10:42 AM

You look at the price and the arm straightens to buy for a good amount. But it's embarrassing that full-fledged development will only be in the next year. In the meantime, marketing is lame.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
taibas

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:03:50 AM

You look at the price and the arm straightens to buy for a good amount. But it's embarrassing that full-fledged development will only be in the next year. In the meantime, marketing is lame.
With marketing not argue, it is generally a relative term. And about, to buy for a good amount, why not.  Even if they have a year to be in ambush, I do not think that this is a bad strategy. If we see a smooth development of the project.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: