Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:12:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RED (MWAT) - Energy Trading Platform by EU Provider. Presale LIVE.  (Read 56371 times)
elitecstrike

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 11:23:48 AM

Live screens from Producers Dashboard! 📲 Within the RED app, Producers will be able track their energy production, manage the production points, add offers, track the customer base, buy $MWAT, and much more!⚡️ https://twitter.com/MWAT_community/status/1141030052685123584

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zerkalisz

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 01:12:05 PM

https://twitter.com/RestartEnergyio/status/1142760557256355842 CEO, Armand Domuta, on the main stage at Romania Blockchain Summit, next to the CEO of OMV Petrom Gas and the Global CIO of JERA Japan, explaining how the RED Platform helps liberate energy through blockchain and is making the link between consumers and producers more direct!
Kriptobt1

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 01:18:45 PM

video of Armand announcing the launch of the RED platform at the Romania Blockhain Summit along with the CEO of OMV Petrom Gas and JERA Japan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GV3lKxig0uk&feature=youtu.be
chickaboom

Activity: 614
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 11:42:11 AM

Hey awesome RED community!

Armand had an impromptu appearance in the RED community chat over on telegram, to update the community on the latest happenings in regards to the project and also announce some exciting news.
You can read all of it here: https://t.me/RestartEnergy/205287  Wink
micdep78

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 09:47:58 PM

good morning I am a holder of tokens on eth wallet, I saw on the site a APP to download ... what should I do? do I have to download the ap and register my tokens?
frcat

Activity: 1162

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 10:56:55 PM

As we countdown to the end of May and the coming launch of the platform, please remember:
In order to get the bonus KWT after platform is going live, you will have a week to stake your tokens on the platform, the team will announce the exact timing, keep an eye here and on the Telegram announcement channel please.
And who will buy KWT? Without possible consumer KWT is worthless, as we know it is not possible to hold it forever.

It is also traded on public exchanges.

They created second type of tokens and this will be distributed for token holders like rewards for staking? How this tokens will be using on their platform or used already? I dont see KWT tokens at CMC.. where is this KWT trading right now?
Ascoldtut

Activity: 231

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 05:13:37 AM

As we countdown to the end of May and the coming launch of the platform, please remember:
In order to get the bonus KWT after platform is going live, you will have a week to stake your tokens on the platform, the team will announce the exact timing, keep an eye here and on the Telegram announcement channel please.
And who will buy KWT? Without possible consumer KWT is worthless, as we know it is not possible to hold it forever.

They created second type of tokens and this will be distributed for token holders like rewards for staking? How this tokens will be using on their platform or used already? I dont see KWT tokens at CMC.. where is this KWT trading right now?
KWT isn't a new kind of token. It is what you use within the platform to buy/sell energy.
frcat

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 08:29:02 AM

KWT isn't a new kind of token. It is what you use within the platform to buy/sell energy.

Is platform launched already? Where are they buying energy? With what companies are they working right now? And why do we need intial tokens than (MWAT)? I still have some since last year. May I stake it for getting KWT now? And may I sell KWT than and where?
Canaricolor

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 05:03:41 AM

Is platform launched already? Where are they buying energy? With what companies are they working right now? And why do we need intial tokens than (MWAT)? I still have some since last year. May I stake it for getting KWT now? And may I sell KWT than and where?

Yes, the platform is live for consumers and producers, Traders are now going through the KYC process.

I dont understand your questions, why do we need initial tokens than mwat?  please explain.

The staking will be announced once it is completed. Yes, you will be able to sell over the platform.
frcat

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 09:10:56 AM

Yes, the platform is live for consumers and producers, Traders are now going through the KYC process.

I dont understand your questions, why do we need initial tokens than mwat?  please explain.

The staking will be announced once it is completed. Yes, you will be able to sell over the platform.

Because I have WMAT tokens which I bought a long time ago. So i want to know how to stake and get KWT tokens and how I can convert them into WMAT  or how I can sell KWT tokens, because they are not trading on exchanges...
Ascoldtut

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 11:40:20 PM

Because I have WMAT tokens which I bought a long time ago. So i want to know how to stake and get KWT tokens and how I can convert them into WMAT  or how I can sell KWT tokens, because they are not trading on exchanges...
As promised in RED White Paper, the MWAT holders will be able to stake their tokens for a period of 3 months and for that they will gain an initial staking reward of 0.11 KWT per MWAT staked.

Read the full article on our Medium to get more understanding of how the staking will work:
https://blog.restartenergy.io/how-reds-staking-mechanism-works-19cfac8a0cbb
Join https://t.me/restartenergydemocracy so you won't miss the announcement about staking!
frcat

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 08:56:24 PM

As promised in RED White Paper, the MWAT holders will be able to stake their tokens for a period of 3 months and for that they will gain an initial staking reward of 0.11 KWT per MWAT staked.

Read the full article on our Medium to get more understanding of how the staking will work:
Join https://t.me/restartenergydemocracy so you won't miss the announcement about staking!

Thank you for article. But I cant understand everything. Rewards in 0.11 KWT per 1 MWAT will be for every weeks? And they said, that rewards in KWT will be alive only for during 3 month:

The initial KWT will have a “shelf life” of 90 days, after which they will expire.

What does this mean?  What will happen than? They will burn this tokens? And I didnt find information where I will be able to sell this KWT tokens...
Canaricolor

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 04:56:51 AM

Thank you for article. But I cant understand everything. Rewards in 0.11 KWT per 1 MWAT will be for every weeks? And they said, that rewards in KWT will be alive only for during 3 month:

The initial KWT will have a “shelf life” of 90 days, after which they will expire.

What does this mean?  What will happen than? They will burn this tokens? And I didnt find information where I will be able to sell this KWT tokens...

Hi there, it simply means for every MWAT you stake, you will get 0.11 KWT. 

KWT will no longer expire, so no need to worry, they will stay.
frcat

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 01:34:04 PM

But for what period of time? Per one day or week or month or there will be 0.11 KWT one-time payment for token holders? And where I should keep MWAT tokens?
Also, I asked, where Ill be able sell this KWT tokens, if they dont trading on exchanges...
Ascoldtut

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 11:12:28 PM

But for what period of time? Per one day or week or month or there will be 0.11 KWT one-time payment for token holders? And where I should keep MWAT tokens?
Also, I asked, where Ill be able sell this KWT tokens, if they dont trading on exchanges...
In order to stake you will need (when time comes) to send your tokens on the RED platform in order to stake them. Once they are staked, you cannot remove them for 90 days. There will be a one time bonus of 0.11 KWT per each MWAT staked, available for one week only, which will be announced. You will be able to sell them on the internal platform. For trader accounts, the KYC process has started yet, but they are not yet validating accounts yet: https://www.redplatform.com/#/ 
zerkalisz

Activity: 349

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 12:57:48 PM

SWAZM has Joined Hands With Restart Energy to Create the World's First Decentralized Peer-to-peer Energy Marketplace - the RED Platform https://finance.yahoo.com/news/swazm-joined-hands-restart-energy-142200852.html
pucunghul

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 03:49:12 PM

SWAZM has Joined Hands With Restart Energy to Create the World's First Decentralized Peer-to-peer Energy Marketplace - the RED Platform https://finance.yahoo.com/news/swazm-joined-hands-restart-energy-142200852.html
SWAZM seems like a new company, and joining the RED This platform will help SWAZM to add to the community and SWAZM can be famous,
but on the other hand this is also interesting for RED, because if these two companies do their best for their progress, I am sure RED and SWAZM will be the best companies sector energy .

frcat

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 12:29:47 PM

In order to stake you will need (when time comes) to send your tokens on the RED platform in order to stake them. Once they are staked, you cannot remove them for 90 days. There will be a one time bonus of 0.11 KWT per each MWAT staked, available for one week only, which will be announced. You will be able to sell them on the internal platform. For trader accounts, the KYC process has started yet, but they are not yet validating accounts yet: https://www.redplatform.com/#/ 

Seems this is strange system. Why do wee need to lock our MWAT tokens for 90 days if rewards in KWT will be only one time and this tokens will be alive for only one week? After one week they will just burn? And who will want buy them? Companies?
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 12:53:18 PM

Seems this is strange system. Why do wee need to lock our MWAT tokens for 90 days if rewards in KWT will be only one time and this tokens will be alive for only one week? After one week they will just burn? And who will want buy them? Companies?
It is true that you say that the system can be said to be quite strange, but apart from that, I don't know what the team is thinking by making a system like that. Hopefully they can provide clarity on this matter

REDGeorge

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 12:54:59 PM

Hi there. This is how the staking system is designed to work. The initial bonus KWT doesn't expire after 90 days anymore, as announced recently by Vali. However the initial .11 KWT for each staked MWAT is available for a period of one week, pre-announced so everyone can prepare for it.
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: