Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:12:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RED (MWAT) - Energy Trading Platform by EU Provider. Presale LIVE.  (Read 56375 times)
saint_casanova

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 01:45:21 PM

Hi there, it simply means for every MWAT you stake, you will get 0.11 KWT. 

KWT will no longer expire, so no need to worry, they will stay.

But for what period of time? Per one day or week or month or there will be 0.11 KWT one-time payment for token holders? And where I should keep MWAT tokens?
Also, I asked, where Ill be able sell this KWT tokens, if they dont trading on exchanges...
In order to stake you will need (when time comes) to send your tokens on the RED platform in order to stake them. Once they are staked, you cannot remove them for 90 days. There will be a one time bonus of 0.11 KWT per each MWAT staked, available for one week only, which will be announced. You will be able to sell them on the internal platform. For trader accounts, the KYC process has started yet, but they are not yet validating accounts yet: https://www.redplatform.com/#/ 

Seems this is strange system. Why do wee need to lock our MWAT tokens for 90 days if rewards in KWT will be only one time and this tokens will be alive for only one week? After one week they will just burn? And who will want buy them? Companies?
Agree with you. If the dev team of MWAT tokens can't explain a good reason why we need to lock our MWAT tokens for 90 days then no way.
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 11:14:06 AM

Hi there. This is how the staking system is designed to work. The initial bonus KWT doesn't expire after 90 days anymore, as announced recently by Vali. However the initial .11 KWT for each staked MWAT is available for a period of one week, pre-announced so everyone can prepare for it.

I cnt understand. What will be with this KWT bonus tokens after? How will we can use this KWT token? Is this token will be trading on some exchanges or just on your platform? And who will be interesting in buying this tokens?
Canaricolor

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 04:22:35 AM

Hi there. This is how the staking system is designed to work. The initial bonus KWT doesn't expire after 90 days anymore, as announced recently by Vali. However the initial .11 KWT for each staked MWAT is available for a period of one week, pre-announced so everyone can prepare for it.

I cnt understand. What will be with this KWT bonus tokens after? How will we can use this KWT token? Is this token will be trading on some exchanges or just on your platform? And who will be interesting in buying this tokens?

KWT is what you use within the platform to buy/sell energy on RED platform.  Not to be confused with MWAT which is the native token on RED. MWAT is what users contrbuted for the token sale, and that is what is already on the secondary market as seen here:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/restart-energy-mwat/#markets
lkjhg

Activity: 744
Merit: 100

Join On COMBO

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 04:33:48 AM

However, in my opinion we cannot judge this KWT token, it might be better to just follow the development because then we will know and hopefully this token can be traded on a large exchange

REDGeorge

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 08:38:40 AM

Hi there, it simply means for every MWAT you stake, you will get 0.11 KWT. 

KWT will no longer expire, so no need to worry, they will stay.

But for what period of time? Per one day or week or month or there will be 0.11 KWT one-time payment for token holders? And where I should keep MWAT tokens?
Also, I asked, where Ill be able sell this KWT tokens, if they dont trading on exchanges...
In order to stake you will need (when time comes) to send your tokens on the RED platform in order to stake them. Once they are staked, you cannot remove them for 90 days. There will be a one time bonus of 0.11 KWT per each MWAT staked, available for one week only, which will be announced. You will be able to sell them on the internal platform. For trader accounts, the KYC process has started yet, but they are not yet validating accounts yet: https://www.redplatform.com/#/ 

Seems this is strange system. Why do wee need to lock our MWAT tokens for 90 days if rewards in KWT will be only one time and this tokens will be alive for only one week? After one week they will just burn? And who will want buy them? Companies?
Agree with you. If the dev team of MWAT tokens can't explain a good reason why we need to lock our MWAT tokens for 90 days then no way.

Nobody will force you to lock your tokens, by any means. It's your own decision if you want to receive a 0.11 KWT bonus per each MWAT staked (with a minimum price floor for KWT: 0.05Euro/KWT on the REDPlatform). Just keep in mind the above bonus will be a one time event and available for a period of one week, which will be pre-announced so everyone can make their own decision whether to stake or not.
kensaii

Activity: 396
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 12:01:24 PM

Nobody will force you to lock your tokens, by any means. It's your own decision if you want to receive a 0.11 KWT bonus per each MWAT staked (with a minimum price floor for KWT: 0.05Euro/KWT on the REDPlatform). Just keep in mind the above bonus will be a one time event and available for a period of one week, which will be pre-announced so everyone can make their own decision whether to stake or not.
So it's a limited one-time event and we can choose whatever want to stake or not? Sound good to me so counts me in.
Ascoldtut

Activity: 231
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 10:56:03 PM

So it's a limited one-time event and we can choose whatever want to stake or not? Sound good to me so counts me in.
It's not limited per time and you are welcome to start staking on August 20th. Glad to have you aboard Smiley
REDGeorge

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 07:50:25 AM

For the ones who missed the recent AMA we had with both Armand and Vali, you can find a transcript of what was discussed in this article by our great supporter @tehMoonwalkeR, who was kind enough to put them all together shortly after the end of the AMA, many thanks to him for his swift work!🙏🙌

You can find his article here:

https://medium.com/@tehMoonwalker/restart-energy-will-change-the-way-we-consume-trade-and-produce-energy-9af80a7919e8

Don't forget to clap it!
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 08:12:51 AM

For the ones who missed the recent AMA we had with both Armand and Vali, you can find a transcript of what was discussed in this article by our great supporter @tehMoonwalkeR, who was kind enough to put them all together shortly after the end of the AMA, many thanks to him for his swift work!🙏🙌

https://medium.com/@tehMoonwalker/restart-energy-will-change-the-way-we-consume-trade-and-produce-energy-9af80a7919e8

Don't forget to clap it!

I would like to appreciate the hard efforts of the team they are moving forward in a direction and this project will deliver for sure one day and it will turn into giant. The team have very noble mission to bring more use case on this platform and this will put this into winning position.
REDGeorge

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 08:25:58 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2019, 12:22:24 PM by REDGeorge

🗣Hello, awesome RED community!👋

We have some awesome news to share:

❇️ We feel everyone should be able to stake in order to receive the initial one time bonus of 0.11KWT for each MWAT staked on the REDplatform, therefore, thanks to the feedback we received, we decided the qualifying period will be 3 months, calculated from the start of staking in August !!
❇️Staking will start around 20th of August 2019, as previously announced!
❇️KYC will begin processing, emails will be sent to both those passing the process or needing to send in more documents. Deposits on the platform will start subsequently.
frcat

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 07:09:34 PM

Do they have any companies which are interesting collaborate with them? How they will use this energy? Is there will be mining for some companies?
Canaricolor

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 04:47:52 AM

Do they have any companies which are interesting collaborate with them? How they will use this energy? Is there will be mining for some companies?

Yes, they will, did you read the AMA. Everything is explaine here:  https://medium.com/@tehMoonwalker/restart-energy-will-change-the-way-we-consume-trade-and-produce-energy-9af80a7919e8
3DBrushes

Activity: 617
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 09:02:39 AM

Don't forget to clap it!
Are you conducting another presale? If no, then please remove the "pre sale" from the title of this thread. It is so confusing and I checked your website to confirm again.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
lkjhg

Activity: 744
Merit: 100

Join On COMBO

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 09:55:22 AM

Don't forget to clap it!
Are you conducting another presale? If no, then please remove the "pre sale" from the title of this thread. It is so confusing and I checked your website to confirm again.
True indeed it is quite confusing and there may be many people who are confused by it,
so hopefully this problem can be resolved soon

pucunghul

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 10:54:54 PM

I think this can be found in their whitepaper. this project was quite successful at the time of the sale, so I think they have a lot of companies that have collaborated with them. I once paid attention to the development of this project in the early development, and it was really interesting. You also need to read the whitepaper to find out more about this project.
true I agree with you, their whitepaper looks good in content,
and now MWAT is in position 318 in coin marketcap, it indicates that this project is worth considering as an investment

frcat

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 10:03:38 PM

Yes, they will, did you read the AMA. Everything is explaine here:  https://medium.com/@tehMoonwalker/restart-energy-will-change-the-way-we-consume-trade-and-produce-energy-9af80a7919e8

Are they going to cunduct STO in 1,25 Billion Euro? Is this a joke? They had ICO and raised quite big funds (30 mln), and now they want make another one token sale for 1.25 billions? For what is this?  Shocked
Canaricolor

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 05:01:34 AM

Are they going to cunduct STO in 1,25 Billion Euro? Is this a joke? They had ICO and raised quite big funds (30 mln), and now they want make another one token sale for 1.25 billions? For what is this?  Shocked

Hi there, they are seperate things. 

MWAT is a utility token. It is what the platform uses, it does not represent shares on RED, it gives you access to the platform.

The STO is a way for you to become a shareholder of RED
REDGeorge

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 07:52:23 AM

Hey frcat, thank you for your questions. As mentioned by Armand in our recent AMA:

I’m happy to announce that we just established Restart Energy Innovative Technologies AG Switzerland.

Restart Energy Innovative Technologies AG is a Swiss-based holding company and ecosystem of innovation that funds, researches, and develops groundbreaking energy-tech ventures with the goal of building and maintaining the Internet of Energy.

Experienced in the traditional energy supply business, REIT AG understands that the future of energy production and consumption lies in giving people and businesses freedom to access and participate in a more sustainable energy ecosystem unfettered by bureaucracy and outmoded business models.

I can “guarantee” that you will love it because the total value of the STO is 1,25 Billion Euro and we will offer a 10% discount for buying shares with MWAT !!! Any MWAT holder can become a shareholder !

The Ecosystem will have besides Upstream Renewables and Downstream Supply (Restart Energy) also RED, SWAZM, AI Company, IoT Producer, Storage Company, Fintech Company, E-mobility.

REIT AG’s ultimate mission is to deploy a globally connected P2P energy marketplace, where anyone can create, share and send Energy as a Currency (The RED Platform Marketplace)

The RED Platform is at the heart of REIT’s vision of the futures. The blockchain-based P2P energy trading marketplace connects distributed energy resources like RES producers, consumers and prosumers while offering Supply as a Service for energy retailers, and will become available in over 50 countries whose energy retail markets have been deregulated. Consumers can choose from a blend of solar, wind, hydro, biomass and biogas energy.

Once more details are available, it will be shared via the social channels. Make sure to follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/RestartEnergyio, telegram https://t.me/RestartEnergy or medium: https://medium.com/@restartenergy  Wink
REDGeorge

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 08:58:08 AM

Vali just posted a preview of some of the functionality of the staking feature in our community telegram channel. Head over there: https://t.me/RestartEnergy/208750  Cool Grin

We made it so that you can collect whenever you want Cheesy every minute/hour day/week or so Smiley
REDGeorge

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 10:30:59 AM

https://t.me/RestartEnergy/208818 Come join our telegram community, for another in-depth video, with a walk-through of the platform functionality Wink

I also have some amazing news to share with you all this Tuesday:

As the dev team is adding the finishing touches, we are getting closer and closer to staking launch 🚀🚀

Platform audits are taking place this week and some of you will join our team in the final production beta tests for the next few days! 🙌  Are you excited?🤓 ⌛️
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: