Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:55:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:30:15 AM

Interesting concept. is there anyway to feed external data from blood sample or any other data that could help diagnostic properly?
I think for the improvement of such system it will take some time, there will always be inaccuracies, but with time the percentage of inaccuracy will be reduced to zero.

This crypto projects are one of a kind and it will become more robust only through iteration and continuous improvement with the help of community feedback. So we  will have to see and test it sometime in the future. Smiley

Timeline is not too bad considering traditional healthcare parties won't be joining the blockchain bandwagon in the near future and they are necessary! This way they can get used to this new stuff and get on board when eHealth First is ready

turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:07:40 AM

a very interesting project, but this is going to be one hell of a long term hodling Smiley

that's the thing that's got people worried, the duration of development. the idea is great but daaamn at that timeline

how are they explaining the damn long duration of the project? are there any statements from the devs?
This is extremely weird. It's almost a six years if I'm not mistaken which feels like a century in cryptocurrencies environment

Not weird at all. Weird is promising to disrupt billion market industries within 1 year like most ICOs are doing. I think 6 years is a very realistic plan
We will see the progress , i hope this project will become more interesting during the progress.
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:16:51 AM

On the website of ehealth it says private placement is active from 1 dec until 17 feb. What does that mean? Is that the private sales?

turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:43:32 AM

On the website of ehealth it says private placement is active from 1 dec until 17 feb. What does that mean? Is that the private sales?
I dont think so, the whitepaper isnt even published yet.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 06:23:36 AM

Yes is the private sale, found these in the website:

Private Placement is the most beneficial stage of ICO for an EHF investor and provides maximal bonus ever (50-70% discount to the ICO, Round 1, price) depends on:
√ the investment size (minimal one is 10 ETH or 0.5 BTC, or 5000 USD, or 4500 EUR);
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:30:35 AM

a very interesting project, but this is going to be one hell of a long term hodling Smiley

that's the thing that's got people worried, the duration of development. the idea is great but daaamn at that timeline

how are they explaining the damn long duration of the project? are there any statements from the devs?
This is extremely weird. It's almost a six years if I'm not mistaken which feels like a century in cryptocurrencies environment

Not weird at all. Weird is promising to disrupt billion market industries within 1 year like most ICOs are doing. I think 6 years is a very realistic plan

You might be completely right with what you are saying but it will still be interesting to see if other investors are the same opinion or if they rather put their money in a project that comes with an unrealistic roadmap and, in the end, has to adjust their plans. 
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:31:03 AM

that's true, but people don't really want to wait that long these days. most are in crypto to make money fast and not wait. that's a shame too cause the project looks good.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:39:47 AM

The field of health requires very serious handling. A little mistake can be fatal. Six years is relatively short period of time in my opinion.
multinova

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 07:00:41 AM

Wont they speed up when they have enought development funds available?
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:38:26 AM

Machine learning and health care are two nice things to link. That will make a huge product I think. EHF seems really interesting, and i also like the fact that the team is realist on the roadmap.

That's what I'm also thinking.. AI is the thing of this year, together with blockchain.

That's also what I Think. If you look back Google already showed what AI is able to do and we are still just at the beginning. So if you can combine this with different sectors like here with health related stuff, it will get something big in future for sure. Especially as the health sector is big and growing year by year as people get older and more and more stuff can be treated.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:56:59 AM

found interesting speaks about this project:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vM26lU6-UpY
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:11:16 AM

Yes, actually you are right.

But we get used to very short term and everything is fast here so it is really looking odd when someone says 6 years for us.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 10:29:56 AM

Yes, actually you are right.

But we get used to very short term and everything is fast here so it is really looking odd when someone says 6 years for us.

yes, we should wait 6 years for v 1.0

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:32:23 AM

This thread is looking very lively but very little contributions from the dev team.

I think if you are making a long-term project, you should be here constantly and sell your idea.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:34:47 AM

definitely disruptive concept in health. This can be good projects for developing country where healthcare is private and costly. looking for more details in whitepaper for sure.
I am also waiting for the whitepaper to be publish mid january before giving any opinion, but i totally agree that the developing country can benefit big time into this project.
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 880

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:37:45 AM

This thread is looking very lively but very little contributions from the dev team.

I think if you are making a long-term project, you should be here constantly and sell your idea.

Yes, the developers have not yet answered some questions. For example, about the large amount of bonuses, the number of ICO rounds, the number of tokens for the development team, the reasons for the very long development of the product, the specific role of tokens in the project. Perhaps these answers can be found in whitepaper, which should soon appear.
Piggy

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 11:36:30 AM

The field of health requires very serious handling. A little mistake can be fatal. Six years is relatively short period of time in my opinion.

You also need to comply with laws and regulations. Is not like you hack togheter a portal and the project is done in 3 month.
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:06:55 PM

Yes, the developers have not yet answered some questions. For example, about the large amount of bonuses, the number of ICO rounds, the number of tokens for the development team, the reasons for the very long development of the product, the specific role of tokens in the project. Perhaps these answers can be found in whitepaper, which should soon appear.

In this case we should wait for the whitepaper to give us enough information about the project. I hoped it will be released sooner than expected. Smiley

they released the project earlier to create a buzz, but now they need to deliver on the whitepaper and the answers to get some traction on this project.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
Piggy

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 12:39:03 PM

There is the brochure available at the moment, quite a lot of information in there actually while we wait for the whitepaper

http://www.ehfirst.io/#wp
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:02:01 PM

You also need to comply with laws and regulations. Is not like you hack togheter a portal and the project is done in 3 month.

I have read good arguments for why it can take several years to develop the project but wouldn't it be better to postpone the ICO in this case?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: