Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:55:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:34:29 AM

The project brings us closer to the future. I read about personalized medicine and as I understand human health will be dealt with individually. This is very good.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:59:56 AM

I'm looking forward to this. Since I have a lot of health problem, having a platformclike this helps a lot. Especially when we need second opinion, all we need to do is go online and submit the details of the checkup and there you go. No need to travel for more than an hour. Hoping that this will be a very successful project.

You're right dude, this project is very helpful to those people having health problems like my grandfather which I think you and my grandfather looks like the same situation. Hoping this project will be successful so that you and my grandfather could easily cured.
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:29:14 AM

When it comes to our health, its the First priority in all aspects of life. Therefore EHF(ehealth First) project truly wins all of our earthlings's heart and support nevertheless to say. Sincerely thankful towards EHF project team for creating systems to enhance our longevity that leads to  our future happiness as well. Brilliant project!
The project is good but it will remain a project if the team does not exert much effort and finances to implement the project. I hope for more advancement on the Internet.
To.make this project successful, they need to cooperate with each other and  share some ideas to help this ICO to developed more features in healthcare. And also they need more investor because I think this really needs a bigger capital.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:00:53 AM

I'm looking forward to this. Since I have a lot of health problem, having a platformclike this helps a lot. Especially when we need second opinion, all we need to do is go online and submit the details of the checkup and there you go. No need to travel for more than an hour. Hoping that this will be a very successful project.

You're right dude, this project is very helpful to those people having health problems like my grandfather which I think you and my grandfather looks like the same situation. Hoping this project will be successful so that you and my grandfather could easily cured.

But I think this will take some time for the project to established strong credentials and for people to trust them about their health issues. This project needs active devs and active promotions of their features so many people will attract to try their project.

seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:17:18 AM

When we are going to invest in an ICO, we are investing in a team and not just in a single individual. Our trust put in the whole te working in a single project. The eHealth First team is top notch. This project is really awesome. They are a bunch of expert members that make up a whole amazing team to control and make this eHealth First to reach this far. Many people are looking forward to this EHF because they are assuring that their health awareness will be more lively by means of this EHF. I'm also lookig forward to this and I will stay up to date to EHF.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Jedie22

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:30:30 AM

But I think this will take some time for the project to established strong credentials and for people to trust them about their health issues. This project needs active devs and active promotions of their features so many people will attract to try their project.

I agree, we can't blame those people to think that this project is a scam which there is no active staff or developer to answer any concerns of this project. Even we try to read and study their white paper, definitely no one will trust like those interested users or investors of this project. I hope the staff make some actions about this concerns.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:44:46 AM

Your suggestion is right that the dev must be active and need some promotion to attract more investor, eventhough there not usually active we really don't know what's the reason behind. But as of now the only thing we can do is to help them achieve their goal by spreading their good intention platform.
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:30:40 AM

The clients and traders are happy with this idea of this project it's growing so fast and in no time I hope this will be successful in the target time .

Yeah, many will be happy and benefit on this project because there advocacy is about health. They will find a way to prolong the life of a patient by doing there job which is expertise in the prevention and treatment of cancer and cardio vascular diseases. For sure many will benefit on this project.
This is really a innovative idea and even i would hope the best future for this project. Many peoples will surely try to invest into this project. If taken practucally, each and every job can quit but medical job can never quit and so we can assume the same here.

I agree with you, because we live in the 21st century. It's time to think about new technologies. How long can you sit still? So at least it can somehow move the people!
How can tell you that you will be benefited in future?
That's fully depending on investor. If there have more big investor then this coin price will be increase in future. But there have no big investor then i don't think so that this coin price will be increase.

It benefits us in two ways. First is if the coin value goes up, then it benefits us through profit from the token value and if not, then we can use the coin for our health which will also benefits us through health.
I know that we will be peofited from this token value.
But how can we use this token for health???
We can take services from hospital by using this token??
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:45:53 AM

The clients and traders are happy with this idea of this project it's growing so fast and in no time I hope this will be successful in the target time .

Yeah, many will be happy and benefit on this project because there advocacy is about health. They will find a way to prolong the life of a patient by doing there job which is expertise in the prevention and treatment of cancer and cardio vascular diseases. For sure many will benefit on this project.
This is certainly a big hit for the cryptocurrency world. Its a no brainer that individuals health comes first as a priority. You cant enjoy all your bitcoins if you die too soon.

You really said correctly, the main thing is that a person has it, it's our health and the health of our loved ones, and the number of bitcoins is already in the background
Efta321

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:49:40 AM

When we are going to invest in an ICO, we are investing in a team and not just in a single individual. Our trust put in the whole te working in a single project. The eHealth First team is top notch. This project is really awesome. They are a bunch of expert members that make up a whole amazing team to control and make this eHealth First to reach this far. Many people are looking forward to this EHF because they are assuring that their health awareness will be more lively by means of this EHF. I'm also lookig forward to this and I will stay up to date to EHF.

I am very pleased to hear that EHF has expert members who have formed an outstanding team to control and create eHealth First so far. I myself also ensure that health consciousness will be more interesting by using EHF. EHF is very positive impact.
Ahmat faisol

Activity: 243

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:51:19 AM

I really like the blockchain technology and I think it should be applied in all areas, the treatment is one where blochchain can really solve many problems we face such as important information that is not accessible when needed most for our health. and this problem can develop very quickly with blockchain technology. So building EHF eHealth first would be a good idea.
Gamerate (OP)

Activity: 88

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:23:37 PM

We are looking for bounty campaign manager who ready to work for ETH tokens - pm me if interested.

Bitrated user: DR2073.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:26:33 PM

This is certainly a big hit for the cryptocurrency world. Its a no brainer that individuals health comes first as a priority. You cant enjoy all your bitcoins if you die too soon.

You really said correctly, the main thing is that a person has it, it's our health and the health of our loved ones, and the number of bitcoins is already in the background

Quite right, you do not need to compare things like health and money. After all, when it comes to health, finances remain in the background. These are not comparable things!
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:39:57 PM

When it comes to our health, its the First priority in all aspects of life. Therefore EHF(ehealth First) project truly wins all of our earthlings's heart and support nevertheless to say. Sincerely thankful towards EHF project team for creating systems to enhance our longevity that leads to  our future happiness as well. Brilliant project!
The project is good but it will remain a project if the team does not exert much effort and finances to implement the project. I hope for more advancement on the Internet.

Yes, this project will not succeed if the devs are not actively promoting it and adding more features or improving a lot of their features. This also needs more exposure and promotions in all social medias so that this project can collect enough funds to support it.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:16:05 PM

LOL this is adorable, I would suggest Nicolay think of using this phrase as a marketing slogan  Grin
"You can't enjoy your bitcoins if you die young and ill. Invest in eHealth!'"

ROFL ... This is really a good one as eHealth Slogan in a crypto project  Grin   Finally what you see is what you get or what you read is what you get  Cool

nkryuchkov

Activity: 201
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:47:08 PM

Great project. But there will only be detection of diseases and prolongation of life? Can preventive measures be designed individually for each person?

Absolutely. The preventive actions is in the focus of the EHF also. Several EHF team members have well-known acheivements in this area.
nkryuchkov

Activity: 201
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:01:17 PM

Great project. But there will only be detection of diseases and prolongation of life? Can preventive measures be designed individually for each person?

Absolutely. The prevention and individual matching of preventive health technologies are also in the focus of the EHF.
Several EHF team members have great acheivements in this area.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:56:17 PM

Absolutely. The prevention and individual matching of preventive health technologies are also in the focus of the EHF.
Several EHF team members have great acheivements in this area.

Can you give some examples? Do you have a team of doctors in your team or atleast some kind of medical researchers who are currently researching or have achievements in the fields you claim to benefit with this project?
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:26:42 PM

Like the blessing tone of yours Shocked Do you like to be healthy for 100 Years. Your challenges with the blockchain Technology really let us understand your boarding to reach people with your service to provide health. I would like to invest few funds in this project. Happy to be a part of eHealth First ICO which is an IT plaform for personalized Health and longevity Management based on blockchain.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:32:35 PM

Seriously this health project will definitely make a breakthrough for sure since nowadays new airborne diseases and illnesses have been hitting on us due to our poor supervision on our own health and well-being. Thanks to the EHF project team for inventing this awesome health platform for our future happiness.. You shall have my fullest support and wishes great success in launching EHF.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: