Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:32:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
alphashotgun

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:41:15 AM

yes, external research to the crypto brings many benefits. And i hope we will see next time a lot of great benefits. Smiley
but imo in here you can invest even blind and I will go well
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:52:38 AM

Did you know there are places on earth where hospitals are a luxury? I've seen a tv program about a boat with doctors who go to Africa and help people for free. Nowadays even in the most remote areas people have smartphones so if you can do a self diagnosis that way it's better than nothing.

thats why ehealth made, everh body will can diagnostic using this

Sure, but is it really the best idea to do self diagnosis? I mean, have you ever heard of people who are googling their sympthoms and get a false diagnose that they have cancer? The platform must be watched by real doctors to not cause some kind of psychological trauma.
That's why such self-diagnosis platform should be very accurate in terms of correct detecting an illness. Of course, this is only a hope for the future, but there good preconditions for it right now.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:10:20 AM

Did you know there are places on earth where hospitals are a luxury? I've seen a tv program about a boat with doctors who go to Africa and help people for free. Nowadays even in the most remote areas people have smartphones so if you can do a self diagnosis that way it's better than nothing.

I agree. But I'm worried about the question, that all the same for accurate diagnosis, blood test data and others are needed. Since many diseases can have similar symptoms and an accurate diagnosis can only be made on the basis of analyzes.

That is interesting issue. Also some patients are mistreated with wrong diagnosis. If there is side effects who will be responsible ?
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:22:20 AM

Well health care needs an interesting project with blockchain technology, maybe eHealth can be the leading project Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:40:29 AM

btw, how are they explaining the damn long duration of the project? are there any statements from the devs? thanks.

How long is long? What kind of timeline are we looking at for the first results? Or at least an alpha version?

this is an extremely interesting point

I hope that they will clarify this on the whitepaper they have promised to publish in the next 10 days.

Did you look at the roadmap? I think you can find some answers there? Here is the link http://ehfirst.io/#roadmap

omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:47:07 AM

btw, how are they explaining the damn long duration of the project? are there any statements from the devs? thanks.

How long is long? What kind of timeline are we looking at for the first results? Or at least an alpha version?

I hope that they will clarify this on the whitepaper they have promised to publish in the next 10 days.

Did you look at the roadmap? I think you can find some answers there? Here is the link http://ehfirst.io/#roadmap

you still need a decent whitepaper for ICO's. and it's coming along. the roadmap is limited in information.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:37:40 AM

Well health care needs an interesting project with blockchain technology, maybe eHealth can be the leading project Smiley
Yep, blockchain technology can improve many things in many sectors, even though not everything, but still a lot.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:06:29 AM

you still need a decent whitepaper for ICO's. and it's coming along. the roadmap is limited in information.

The whitepaper will be published in a couple of days. It should answer some of your questions.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:08:36 AM

Sure, but is it really the best idea to do self diagnosis? I mean, have you ever heard of people who are googling their sympthoms and get a false diagnose that they have cancer? The platform must be watched by real doctors to not cause some kind of psychological trauma.
That's why such self-diagnosis platform should be very accurate in terms of correct detecting an illness. Of course, this is only a hope for the future, but there good preconditions for it right now.

Well, I don't think that self-diagnosis is the primary goal of this platform. Moreover, I'd never recommend any proclaimed self-diagnosis platforms to anybody since I think no machine even with unlimited medical knowledge can correctly access your health condition. Human factor here is very significant.

hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:12:54 AM

Well, I don't think that self-diagnosis is the primary goal of this platform. Moreover, I'd never recommend any proclaimed self-diagnosis platforms to anybody since I think no machine even with unlimited medical knowledge can correctly access your health condition. Human factor here is very significant.
Thats true , we need atleast a doctor to make corrections to the results and make sure everything is right.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:14:48 AM

Yes, I don't think either that self-diagnosis is what eHealth is aiming at. More like they are wanna focus on recognizing minor symptoms, that usually get overseen but can indicate serious diseases.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:22:54 AM

Yes, I don't think either that self-diagnosis is what eHealth is aiming at. More like they are wanna focus on recognizing minor symptoms, that usually get overseen but can indicate serious diseases.

That's a good point. If you have all your data at one place you can see the big picture by combining all the details. Big Data for your health.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:36:29 AM

the Project hits a market gap which makes it pretty outstanding. hopefully the Whitepaper will give more Detail Smiley
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:40:51 AM

That's a good point. If you have all your data at one place you can see the big picture by combining all the details. Big Data for your health.

Exactly. It's also much easier for your doctors to diagnose you, since all information about your health is in one place. It's also easier to keep track of any preventive check-ups you might have and any procedures due.

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 11:31:57 AM

actually using a platform like the one described to do self-diagnosis would still be 1000 time better than google your symptoms. In google you can find out you have literally all the diseases or nothing at all, too much unreliable.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 11:33:39 AM

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:35:00 AM

Does they have some partnership with some hospitals or clinics? And in which country if yes? Medicine is very conservative niche  Huh
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:06:50 PM

Does they have some partnership with some hospitals or clinics? And in which country if yes? Medicine is very conservative niche  Huh

That's a very good question, On the road map I saw that between July and December they would hire health professionals, but i also saw that in their team, are people with many medical knowledge.

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:14:38 PM

Not that I read anywhere about it. They might do it in coming days.
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:38:16 PM

That's a very good question, On the road map I saw that between July and December they would hire health professionals, but i also saw that in their team, are people with many medical knowledge.

Good thing they have medical people in their team, but they should also hire more developers with blockchain expertise

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: