Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:23:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 05:52:52 PM

Interesting idea, but the main problem in here will be anonimity i think, health information is a very personal information so security of this information is the main question. also I searched the thread quickly i didn't see a whitepaper or else. When will we can see whitepaper? Any time frame in the earlier messages?

Would it be possibly to collabrate with CIVIC or another blockchain related project that protects your identity

Right now i don't have enough information about CIVIC but as far as i know their claim is about protecting individuals identity. So technically they can collabrate and make the project more stronger, at least on the security side.

Agreed, i think ive seen more ICO focussed on protecting privacy/identity. Any collab with a project like that would be Mutual benificial for ehealth

any dev or campaign manager in here? Maybe manager can distribute this idea to devs or else. (Maybe this is written or thought before)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sge99

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 05:57:44 PM

Interesting idea, but the main problem in here will be anonimity i think, health information is a very personal information so security of this information is the main question. also I searched the thread quickly i didn't see a whitepaper or else. When will we can see whitepaper? Any time frame in the earlier messages?

On their website they say whitepaper will be available mid of January, so quite soon, but they have already a brochure with some infos.

loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:32:52 PM

Would it be possibly to collabrate with CIVIC or another blockchain related project that protects your identity

Right now i don't have enough information about CIVIC but as far as i know their claim is about protecting individuals identity. So technically they can collabrate and make the project more stronger, at least on the security side.

Agreed, i think ive seen more ICO focussed on protecting privacy/identity. Any collab with a project like that would be Mutual benificial for ehealth

any dev or campaign manager in here? Maybe manager can distribute this idea to devs or else. (Maybe this is written or thought before)
I think it's a very good idea Everything related to health is a very personal issue so the privacy of information is very important for this project.
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:49:16 PM

I don't know why this project doesn't get more followers. The devs seem to have a lot of experience in this particular field and I am quite sure they will deliver.

MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:11:09 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 07:39:07 PM by MandatoryOption

I don't know why this project doesn't get more followers. The devs seem to have a lot of experience in this particular field and I am quite sure they will deliver.

Well, there is already a lot of interest and activity here in the forum about the project even though the project still hasn't published their whitepaper. I think it still takes time until more people hear about this project.
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:43:47 PM

Well, there is already a lot of interest and activity here in the forum about the project even though the project still hasn't published their whitepaper. I think it still takes time until more people hear about this project.

The White Paper will be available in the middle of January 2018.
On the Website you can find a Brochure and a Presentation

Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:05:34 PM

They recently did an airdrop, good way to get more activity on social media platforms for ICOs. I dunno if it helped with more activity

zgrdyg

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 08:14:50 PM

They recently did an airdrop, good way to get more activity on social media platforms for ICOs. I dunno if it helped with more activity

Airdrop created some attention least to say, maybe devs or manager can give more information about the project. It's almost mid of the january, maybe monday can we see the whitepaper? I'll read the brochure and presentation.

Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:36:52 PM

Airdrop created some attention least to say, maybe devs or manager can give more information about the project. It's almost mid of the january, maybe monday can we see the whitepaper? I'll read the brochure and presentation.

The brochure itself is already 28 pages with a lot of information. I believe they want to deliver a quality WP, my expectations are high

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:38:22 PM

Airdrop is great solution, the project will become more popular because of the spreading in social networks. I hope whitepaper will be available soon and investors will be able to study it.
Korsakopf

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:54:59 PM

Airdrop is great solution, the project will become more popular because of the spreading in social networks. I hope whitepaper will be available soon and investors will be able to study it.

There was an airdrop? Too bad i missed it! I really like the project. To get more attention i feel like a good review by Crush Crypto or Ian Balina would help a lot!
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:00:08 PM

A Pretty interesting project and such a good and mature team in health related projects because health is a quest for all people.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:01:20 PM

I think more visibility will come soon, the project is still under the radar but with the argument and the team behind it I think we will see a nice increase of the visibility for EHF.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:10:14 PM

If you start investigating this project deeper you will find some serious power weights behind it.
DYR
CryptoCutie

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:30:34 PM

hohoho the Discount for the ICO will be 50% -70%. And the same discounts for PP and Pre-ICO. These are very large discounts. Smiley
saintkamei

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:35:11 PM

How much is token price?
now Private Placement (bonus 50-70%) , Minimal investment: 10 ETH
Pre-ICO is coming soon: February 18, 2018 - March 18, 2018

Any chance lowering the minimal investment to 2 ETH ? ETH has risen a lot in price lately

Well, I would like to think that it would be ideal if they would lower the minimal investment so that it can be affordable to more people and make a wide distribution for the token. Smiley
Im pretty sure that they will lower it on pre-ICO and ICO, maybe now is only private sale.
Considering the target they have put up for hardcap, it is conceiveable that they not lower it. It will depend a lot on how the preICO go,

what is discount tier while ICO? would be nice if same percent for 1st day for early adopters who do not have 10 ETH.
I cant find the detail information but you can check some of the information here : http://www.ehfirst.io/#ico

This is what we call in pre-pre-sale. You are lucky if you have at least 10 eth. 10 eth is hard to have. So for us planktons in the crypto world, let's just wait for the Pre-ICO. And besides, we have quite a long time to wait for it's development so I am not in a hurry myself.

Yes this is for big investors as in any other project, i hope they are also holding and not just in for a quick buck. Maybe there is in plan to lock some of the tokens?

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Vansire

Merit: 102

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:40:47 PM

I can't believe I'm saying this when so many outrageous things happened but, because it sounds too far fetched and too good to be true.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:01:41 PM

There was an airdrop? Too bad i missed it! I really like the project. To get more attention i feel like a good review by Crush Crypto or Ian Balina would help a lot!

Yes, a good word from Ian would definitely help it. Don't bother with mcafee

CryptoCutie

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:09:23 PM

yes the bonus of eHealth for early birds is very very pleasant. Smiley
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:14:08 PM

Tell us about your partnerships. Are there companies interested in you?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: