Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:56:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:17:09 PM

We actually dont know how the private sale is going, would be interesting to know how much was raised so far.

I wonder how they get people to invest in the private sale without an whitepaper and stuff. Are they giving some presentations or something like that for those investors?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:50:16 PM

We actually dont know how the private sale is going, would be interesting to know how much was raised so far.

I wonder how they get people to invest in the private sale without an whitepaper and stuff. Are they giving some presentations or something like that for those investors?

They are probably working outside here. And even they don't have a whitepaper they probably have something to show also they had a great team which probably have some connections.

aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:17:18 PM

They are probably working outside here. And even they don't have a whitepaper they probably have something to show also they had a great team which probably have some connections.
As for me, the whitepaper is closer to the ending point of the project launching than to the initial one. It's like the final description/instruction of the whole activities gathered within the startup. Without whitepaper, they should also somehow attract capital, that's why they collaborate with different platforms, make demo, advertise their compaign, etc. If the first investors come after the whitepaper release, then many ICO would not be possible at all.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:37:36 PM

Maybe the timeframe is a bit Long. Hopefully there will be more Details out next time. i'll definitly have a closer look on this Project.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:45:12 PM

Pre-ICO will start February18 - I hope by that time there will be stability in the crypto markets .. As we see in the last 2 days rapid decline, and this no one could predict.
MissedBTCtrain

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:48:59 PM

Pre-ICO will start February18 - I hope by that time there will be stability in the crypto markets .. As we see in the last 2 days rapid decline, and this no one could predict.

In crypto we are Always going up or down. It should not effect a sale that much. Or atleast I hope not

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
 ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:56:48 PM

In crypto we are Always going up or down. It should not effect a sale that much. Or atleast I hope not

It's still a month until the start of pre-ico. Much can happen in the crypto world in one month, so hopefully the market will have restabilized until then.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 05:06:52 PM

Besides most of the information available give you a quite clear idea what the project is going to be like.

This is quite useful:
http://www.ehfirst.io/#usecases

Nice overview of Ehealth Usecases. What Ehealth can add in research section is: sell your healthcare data to researchers. Currently it says:(impersonal data of users, who granted appropriate permission could be used for the study purposes only.
I think many healthy people and patients will be interested to sell

Why would they wanna sell their health data? Study purposes ok, I understand that, but sell? Those data are quite sensitive, I personally wouldn't like somebody else having them, apart from doctors, who are bound with doctor-patient privilege.
I think they meant paid training health workers, not people off the street that have no relation to medicine.

aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:30:34 PM

Well, after the news from China everyone goes off the ship and fix their income in fiat currencies. Naturally, the exchange rate of crypto goes down rapidly. Me personally, I don't care about such staff. The fluctuations are normal for the market. We'll be waiting for a silver lining
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:39:11 PM

So this means their private sale is already ongoing? If it's the case it would indeed be great to have some information about it's current state and how much they raised so far.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:51:07 PM

So this means their private sale is already ongoing? If it's the case it would indeed be great to have some information about it's current state and how much they raised so far.
Therefore this is called private sale, not always projects can tell how much was raised in private sale, because it's closed - only for private investors.
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 06:20:42 PM

Glad to hear that preico will be in February 18th. I hope markets will be more stabilized at that time, people are scaring right now, panicked actually,if this situation continues ico's like Ehealth will be hurt.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:26:49 PM

Besides most of the information available give you a quite clear idea what the project is going to be like.

This is quite useful:

Nice overview of Ehealth Usecases. What Ehealth can add in research section is: sell your healthcare data to researchers. Currently it says:(impersonal data of users, who granted appropriate permission could be used for the study purposes only.

Why would they wanna sell their health data? Study purposes ok, I understand that, but sell? Those data are quite sensitive, I personally wouldn't like somebody else having them, apart from doctors, who are bound with doctor-patient privilege.

Yes but for study purposes your data should be safe too, it already exist. Researchers often pay people to join a research. But it doesnt exist in blockchain yet.

Je.hitler

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:30:54 PM

Glad to hear that preico will be in February 18th. I hope markets will be more stabilized at that time, people are scaring right now, panicked actually,if this situation continues ico's like Ehealth will be hurt.

If this situation last until the end of Jan, i think they will really suffer, because in this situations people don`t tend to invest.
rjp55

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 06:32:10 PM

This is quite useful:

Yes but for study purposes your data should be safe too, it already exist. Researchers often pay people to join a research. But it doesnt exist in blockchain yet.

Yes, I had brain mri for my friend who is studying, he did buy me a beer after mri but other participants got a good amount of money:)
As far as i understand, if i want to sell my healthcare data, i can do that through this system.
I didn't hear a project like this in blockchain world too..

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:38:57 PM

This is quite useful:

Yes, I had brain mri for my friend who is studying, he did buy me a beer after mri but other participants got a good amount of money:)
As far as i understand, if i want to sell my healthcare data, i can do that through this system.
I didn't hear a project like this in blockchain world too..
Ehealt is really trying to bring something unique to the blockchain. Although there is something similar, it was not passed to investors or arrived where ehealt arrived. Surely they have the potential to go much further, but we must remember that despite something grandiose this is a long-term project for total realization
rjp55

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 06:56:42 PM

It definitely effects sales, besides this ico, everything effected by this downfall. People are suscipious about the cryptos and slowly starting to trust, but these downfalls can create fear, prejudice to everyone in this market. So projects which has great potentials like Ehealth could be hurt from these falls.
This project is unique, very long term and very helpful to human kind, so it's crucial to get good sales at preico phase.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Scoiattolo

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:02:41 PM

I saw the team is composed by expert in the field and the projext seems to fill a purpose, are there partneship known in place right now?
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:14:06 PM

it is a large discount or bonus of EHF. Any news about the whitepaper?
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:22:17 PM

well I do too I like the things I read here but Idk whats going on in detail
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: