Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:01:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:18:17 PM

I think better to make less requiments for countribution in pre-sale (at last 5 eth), and less bonus (30% would be nice)

I think .5 eth is a good minimum contribution for the pre-sale and more bonus I think. Why would you want the bonus to be less?

I agree, 0.5 eth is also in my opinion a good amount for a minimum but I also think that a lower bonus in pre-sale and in relation also a lower one in the main ICO. But that's maybe a personal thing.

Low min purchase will be good for most of us. We can take part on the pre sale even though we aren't big investors. The mkre people involved in a project, the more steady it will be.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:19:42 PM

I still did not get an answer. What will coins be used for? This question really worries me !!!!

EHF-token holders could:
Get an investment income in case of EHF token price growth (crypto-exchange operations, direct purchase-sale).
Use them as payment options and additionally receive 30-50% discount for buying any Services developed under the EHF Project (Personal Health, Biomed) and by the Project Partners.
Use them as payment options for buying paid Services developed under the EHF Project (Healthy Life, MedSearch) and by the Project Partners.
Use them to participate in the project development by voting (in proportion to the number of tokens)
Sell ("burn") at any time and return 10% of the token ICO-price as minimum (respectively, 12% of all funds received during the ICO, will be placed in the EHF Reserve Fund via a smart contract).
Exchange them for other cryptocurrencies (BTC, BCC, ETH etc.) on various cryptocurrency exchanges and for fiat currency (USD, EUR, JPU, CNY etc.), in states, where such exchange is legal.

You can find more info about coins and project on http://www.ehfirst.io/

tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:29:10 PM

is there any fund already raised in pre-sale?

aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:33:11 PM

I think better to make less requiments for countribution in pre-sale (at last 5 eth), and less bonus (30% would be nice)

I think .5 eth is a good minimum contribution for the pre-sale and more bonus I think. Why would you want the bonus to be less?

As I know a lot project make high requirements for the pre sale stage therefore small investors find it hard to participate. Fortunately, most of them will lowered the min purchace during the main sale.

Well, if they aim at serious investments on the presale stage so it's ok to have 10 eth minimum entry contribution. But in this way they deter minor investments from entering their compaign. I think that on early stages of the startup any contribution (let's say any reasonable contribution) should go.
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:33:46 PM

If they didn't disclose it yet, I doubt they will till the end of the private placement. This stage is for big investors, however, I hope they will tell us how much they raised before the pre-sale starts.

loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:33:49 PM

I agree, 0.5 eth is also in my opinion a good amount for a minimum but I also think that a lower bonus in pre-sale and in relation also a lower one in the main ICO. But that's maybe a personal thing.

Low min purchase will be good for most of us. We can take part on the pre sale even though we aren't big investors. The mkre people involved in a project, the more steady it will be.
I do not think a lot for the pre-ICO many times they ask for bigger amounts.
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:37:34 PM

If they didn't disclose it yet, I doubt they will till the end of the private placement. This stage is for big investors, however, I hope they will tell us how much they raised before the pre-sale starts.

still , it would be great if we could see how much they raised, to gauge the interest. if it was a lot then they should brag about that , promote the interest in the project.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 877

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:49:52 PM

I still did not get an answer. What will coins be used for? This question really worries me !!!!

EHF-token holders could:
Get an investment income in case of EHF token price growth (crypto-exchange operations, direct purchase-sale).
Use them as payment options and additionally receive 30-50% discount for buying any Services developed under the EHF Project (Personal Health, Biomed) and by the Project Partners.
Use them as payment options for buying paid Services developed under the EHF Project (Healthy Life, MedSearch) and by the Project Partners.
Use them to participate in the project development by voting (in proportion to the number of tokens)
Sell ("burn") at any time and return 10% of the token ICO-price as minimum (respectively, 12% of all funds received during the ICO, will be placed in the EHF Reserve Fund via a smart contract).
Exchange them for other cryptocurrencies (BTC, BCC, ETH etc.) on various cryptocurrency exchanges and for fiat currency (USD, EUR, JPU, CNY etc.), in states, where such exchange is legal.

Yes, I also read it, but I would like a more detailed description of the very mechanism of using tokens.
By the way, I do not really understand why us need to sell tokens for 10% of the cost ...
cevap

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:00:40 PM

EHF-token holders could:

Yes, I also read it, but I would like a more detailed description of the very mechanism of using tokens.
By the way, I do not really understand why us need to sell tokens for 10% of the cost ...

They should elaborate on that in their whitepaper, which I hope will come out soon. I also don't understand the line about 10% of pre-ICO price, everything else should be pretty straightforward.

Sozialtourist

Merit: 101

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:30:51 PM

Does anyone know what is meant by "Use them to participate in the project development by voting (in proportion to the number of tokens)"?
Will token holder have the possibility to choose/vote how the raised funds should be used in the development and where the project should focus on?

And what would happen with these tokens when I vote for something? Will the tokens get burned?
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:48:25 PM

people afraid invest on ICO with big bonuses on pre-sale. 30 bonus is optimal I think.
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 02:54:27 PM

Does anyone know what is meant by "Use them to participate in the project development by voting (in proportion to the number of tokens)"?
Will token holder have the possibility to choose/vote how the raised funds should be used in the development and where the project should focus on?

And what would happen with these tokens when I vote for something? Will the tokens get burned?

It can be about some deciding process. They can make an inquiry about for example where to focus and they can go with the option which gets majority of the votes.

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 02:56:13 PM

No the token dont get burned by voting. Is not clear what kind of decision in particular token holder will be ble to vote on, we may need to wait some answer from the team.
helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:01:43 PM

people afraid invest on ICO with big bonuses on pre-sale. 30 bonus is optimal I think.

A high bonus means that people who didn't participate in the presale would be less willing to buy (because they would expect a bigger dump once the token hits exchanges).

Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:03:14 PM

No the token dont get burned by voting. Is not clear what kind of decision in particular token holder will be ble to vote on, we may need to wait some answer from the team.

i guess it is just about to give the shareholders of the project a tool to focus/decide on further developement of the project. thats all. i think thats needed, for such a long developement timeframe they have.
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:10:13 PM

very interesting project, wish this project successful
any bounty sir?
This is their bounty thread: http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2605734. I believe they still need people to participate in their bounty activities since ICO is not yet over for another couple of months.
Thank you for the information! Will definitely join their company! I'm sure the success of the project!
belechau

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:11:43 PM

i guess it is just about to give the shareholders of the project a tool to focus/decide on further developement of the project. thats all. i think thats needed, for such a long developement timeframe they have.

I congratulate the Ehealth project so any form of participation shows us the Team's commitment to keeping us together and following each step they take, I hope they use this system for all the steps, such as in the phase of implementation and choice of location would be really good.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:17:40 PM

I think we need the DEV's opinion to further clarify this matter at hand.

I think devs should anyways answer some questions here as not everything is clear so far.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:18:29 PM

Is this project about life extension research and why does it need a blockchain for that? Nowadays everything has to be on the blockchain for unknown reasons.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ParRus

Merit: 104

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:19:42 PM

I congratulate the Ehealth project so any form of participation shows us the Team's commitment to keeping us together and following each step they take, I hope they use this system for all the steps, such as in the phase of implementation and choice of location would be really good.
I think that the decision to burn unsold tokens after ICO would be the most right. This would be fair for investors and would be guarantee of stable token price after the listing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: