Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:02:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
ALF2097

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:43:20 AM

What are your benefits in comparison with RoboMed?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
khaltourina

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:45:52 AM

Accoding to this article, the most frequent diseases globally are upper respiratory infections and diarrhoeal diseases. The most frequent chonic diseases are permanent caries, tension-type headache, iron-deficiency anaemia  Shocked , age-related and other hearing loss, migraine, genital herpes, visual refraction and accommodation disorders, and ascariasis  Roll Eyes . Watch out, we still need to care about pathogens and parasites!  Grin https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5055577/
thaReal

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:47:13 AM

Where can I watch the video about your technology?
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:49:32 AM

You can explore the project without the community manager, if there is whitepaper. The developers promised to submit the document in mid-January. I believe that next week we will see a whitepaper, and there will be answers to many questions.

Wish the whitepaper will available as planned so we can read it to make everything clear.

As we can see in other threads even with a whitepaper people still have a lot of questions. Of course, often other community members can answer them but it's still good to have someone of the team to clarify unanswered issues.
I think a whitpaper is essential for every project because is the document that explains what is all about. I hope we can have it next week.

Yes, the Whitepaper is essential but they already confirmed that we will get it soon, so we just have to be patient for a little bit longer.

I am looking really forward to it! So many questions here.

Maybe it would also help if someone from the team could answer open questions here in the forum while we are waiting for the release of the Whitepaper.

i agree. would be nice to know face to face team members. Q&A session on youtube would be nice
a q & a session here on the forum or on youtube in addition to the release of the whitepaper i think it would help many of us to better understand the project and its real goals...

Yes, would support this. Beside the whitepaper it would be probably best to make a Q&A and FAQ, because even if I haven't seen the whitepaper so far, I assume it will get probably long and maybe hard to understand.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:52:40 AM

Soon, medicine will reach a whole new level that will increase life expectancy to 150 years. Wink

Mankind's search for immortality never ends. Wouldn't you say it's the quality of life that matters though?
Unquestionably the quality of life is more important than its duration. Identification of diseases in the early stages of the main task.

I think this is one of the main objectives. Self diagnosis. Just imagine being able to perform basic diagnosis in a few minutes instead of having to go to the doctor. Doesn;t just save your costs, but also the governments Smiley

Self diagnosis almost sounds like the things my doctor would scold me for. How the medical community receive this will be interesting to watch. Having said that, early detection will always improve quality of life, reduce medical cost and increase life expectancy. A lot to look forward to.

As they write in the website, is a two edged blade, it need to be done right. At the moment if you start google some siptoms you find literally everything, simply does not work.

There is the need for a specialized platform to do self diagnosis.

A friend of mind express the idea that someone may use blockchain processing power to solve urgent problems of humanity. If this will be directed to a self-diagnosis platform, we won't be probably using doctors as we do nowadays.

I think doctor's are always going to be necessary and self-diagnosis can work for little diseases.

Well, I just recently heard a lecture by a someone who is a doctor himself, who is the opinion that the algorithm based diagnostic will be way ahead of the one by a real doctor in the near future. He said at this moment the only thing that makes a human better is his experience.

I think experience can't be replaced by a machine or else. I know that in the future more robot doctors will be available, but human doctors should always be around.. Human interaction is a different thing, yes a robot surgeon will be more precise but interaction is different.

back to the project,

they need to convince doctor more. more doctors = more results.
In my opinion, machine will work logically, and that means it work for certain things.
I think it will be very dangerous for something related to lifes which are not certain.
It can help doctors, but shouldnt work alone.

Machine logic for health might be a very dangerous thing.. Humans have a thing called nuance .. I don't expect devices to develop this soon.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:54:44 AM

It happens quite often, that a doctor made a wrong diagnosis, because he didn't see the very rare tropical disease f.e..
Computer can make suggestions, so that the doctor don't overlook such rare diseases.
But also because of the very strong psychologic component of the most diseases (psychosomatic) a doctor, which will listen to you, will always have the basic place as a human in this business.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
MissedBTCtrain

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:54:54 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjdpR-TY6QU great video and channel about curing aging.

It shows you how far the tech of this already is.

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
 ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:57:50 AM

Machine logic for health might be a very dangerous thing.. Humans have a thing called nuance .. I don't expect devices to develop this soon.

But humans are also prone for errors, e.g. just overlooking an important result from a blood test. I also think doctors won't be completely redundant for diagnosises, but I am convinced that in future, they will only be needed to confirm a diagnosis.
webwakko

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 12:04:20 PM

But humans are also prone for errors, e.g. just overlooking an important result from a blood test. I also think doctors won't be completely redundant for diagnosises, but I am convinced that in future, they will only be needed to confirm a diagnosis.
Think of it like humans & machine working together, like it's always been but now it's getting more advanced ! Smiley)

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
MissedBTCtrain

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:07:28 PM

Think of it like humans & machine working together, like it's always been but now it's getting more advanced ! Smiley)

The interaction between humans and machines (AI) has been up for debate for a few years now.
Read the waitbutwhy blog series, he talks about these kinds of things all the time. One of my favorite blogs !

Je.hitler

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:08:01 PM

You can watch this link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o70zq2K200A
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:08:23 PM

I see a lot of benefits with them working together which is definitely better than not having any support from robots at all, but we not far enough to let robots do all the decisions. Maybe there is still some mental barrier which doest fully trust them.

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:09:58 PM

I think it will take some time to make ideal machine processing, they will have to do lot of testing and fix bugs - and then the probability of getting an error will be reduced to zero. Therefore, this direction has bright future!
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:14:05 PM

this is in Russan, I don't think that everyone will understand..
exist the same video, but with amateur translation in English:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vM26lU6-UpY&t
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:18:50 PM

What about alternative cures for diseases which help a lot of people but aren't backed up by proper scientific research or large-scale studies? Will alternative treatment be covered by the EHF platform?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Je.hitler

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:20:38 PM

I think it will take some time to make ideal machine processing, they will have to do lot of testing and fix bugs - and then the probability of getting an error will be reduced to zero. Therefore, this direction has bright future!

Even if they use the latest technologies (machine learning, natural language analysis, neural networks, big data, clinical epidemiology, evidence-based medicine ) i think the key point will be the decision maker because there are people with the same problems but the cure differs as everyone of us is unique.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:20:49 PM

I see a lot of benefits with them working together which is definitely better than not having any support from robots at all, but we not far enough to let robots do all the decisions. Maybe there is still some mental barrier which doest fully trust them.

Robots might be able to diagnose any abnormalities of the body, e.g. a tumor, but I think mental illnesses are hard to diagnose for a machine. Doctors will have safe jobs for a long time.
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:23:24 PM

It really depends on how the analysis is done as well. When you take a blood sample or something and that is analysed, machines can just display the facts about that blood and draw conclusions. When a user has to explain/input symptoms, then it gets more difficult like you said. So i think it should be a combination, first/basic analysis by machines and AI, if there is no certainty a person can come in to do more diagnosis.
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 880

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:24:16 PM

Looked. In general, a good video, but contains information in the same amount as on the site or in a brochure.
MissedBTCtrain

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:26:30 PM

this is in Russan, I don't think that everyone will understand..
exist the same video, but with amateur translation in English:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vM26lU6-UpY&t

Thnx for this one. I got confused with the Russian vid.
We need more high quality vids in English if you want to appeal to the mass public.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: