Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:53:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] savedroid - BITCOIN SAVING MADE EASY!  (Read 55367 times)
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:45:30 PM

An announcement has been made on telegram that Savedroid will close the reservations latest this Sunday (token reservation)

You can check it out here, post made by Tobias
https://t.me/savedroid/104072

Thanks for that. we are already discussing this the whole day :-) but it's good to know that we get informations from all possible channels. Even if we are not in the telegram-channel, there will be always a friend to tell us what they are talking there.
i often miss telegram-informations, because there is too much to read, so sometimes i overlook something

More reason why i prefer this channel, it can be hectic navigating through telegram with everyone trying to gain attention, here is different and the savedroid team is doing good so far on replying to questions, that's what it means to build a community

we are the same mate, i admire the team because as much as possible, they dont want to miss answering every questions the supporters are asking.

anyway, i would like to ask if ever how many contributors pledge for the whitelist or reservation?
Last night we passed the 10,000th contributor. Wink

Congratulations Savedroid, I suppose your ICO is pretty much guaranteed now!

The name Savedroid is pretty clever too, you guys got the next few years pretty much paved out :-)

Yeah right, Savedroid has already shown us that it is not a ordinary coin. The pre-sale lasted not even a day. I think that the Main sale will be just like this. I am currently waiting for the app, because i don't know German to use it.

So do I understand correctly, that there are more than 10,000 people who registred for the ICO or reserved some tokens?  Shocked I guess the sale will be over in no time if this is true.

Thats correct, over 10,000 at the moment - this is going to be a sell out. I will be surprised if it can match anything near how the pre-sale went.

Went like hot cakes. I can see this being the same by how things are looking.

10 thousand contributors pledged that they are joining? Wow, thats a lot. So we will be expecting a sell out then. But what is the amount of tokens untended for the token sale?

Yeah it's quite an impressive statistic from the savedroid team and also the pre-sale was crazy!

The amount of tokens for sale is 6,000,000,000 from 10,000,000,000 which were created.

The structure of all the coins look a bit like this to give you a perspective.

Pre-Sale
5%
Main Sale
55%
Bounty
5%
Advisors & Legal
10%
Equity Investors & Team
15%
Community, Business Development & Expansion
10%

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:24:27 AM

An announcement has been made on telegram that Savedroid will close the reservations latest this Sunday (token reservation)

Thanks for that. we are already discussing this the whole day :-) but it's good to know that we get informations from all possible channels. Even if we are not in the telegram-channel, there will be always a friend to tell us what they are talking there.
i often miss telegram-informations, because there is too much to read, so sometimes i overlook something

More reason why i prefer this channel, it can be hectic navigating through telegram with everyone trying to gain attention, here is different and the savedroid team is doing good so far on replying to questions, that's what it means to build a community

we are the same mate, i admire the team because as much as possible, they dont want to miss answering every questions the supporters are asking.

anyway, i would like to ask if ever how many contributors pledge for the whitelist or reservation?

The name Savedroid is pretty clever too, you guys got the next few years pretty much paved out :-)

Wow that's huge number, currently all crypto currencies were going down so I was expecting bit less subscription even though SVD is good project because of two reasons
1. Some already listed currency available at low prices
2. nervousness due to fall in crypto market.

But SVD manage to get so much reservation even before ICO starts which is really good. That's tells us how confident investors with SVD team
girib1684

Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:37:58 AM

Yeah right, Savedroid has already shown us that it is not a ordinary coin. The pre-sale lasted not even a day. I think that the Main sale will be just like this. I am currently waiting for the app, because i don't know German to use it.

So do I understand correctly, that there are more than 10,000 people who registred for the ICO or reserved some tokens?  Shocked I guess the sale will be over in no time if this is true.

Thats correct, over 10,000 at the moment - this is going to be a sell out. I will be surprised if it can match anything near how the pre-sale went.

10 thousand contributors pledged that they are joining? Wow, thats a lot. So we will be expecting a sell out then. But what is the amount of tokens untended for the token sale?

Yeah it's quite an impressive statistic from the savedroid team and also the pre-sale was crazy!

The amount of tokens for sale is 6,000,000,000 from 10,000,000,000 which were created.

The structure of all the coins look a bit like this to give you a perspective.

Pre-Sale
5%
Main Sale
55%
Bounty
5%
Advisors & Legal
10%
Equity Investors & Team
15%
Community, Business Development & Expansion
10%

Might be still lots peoples not checked yet this below link of SVD reservation value. I hope this would be helpful.

https://medium.com/@ico_8796/savedroid-community-bounty-program-480d3796b351
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 04:51:47 AM

I'm so excited about this project, the fact the pre-ICO sold out so quick, they have a working product, nice supply figure, great partnerships and a hard working team.

It's a great combination and hopefully this will help Savedroid become one of the most successful ICO's of 2018.

It going to be one of the best for sure

if they have proven to standout throughout the years they started i think they will overcome the crypto space with all they are going to offer.

Yes, the 7 hour massive sale was for a reason, is a reflection of the project, the team and their experience, i was blown away when i took my time to through their portfolios, savedroid have the will power and expertise, all that matters now is the support of the community

Yes Savedroid needs to continue working on growing its community, they have a big community already but they need to get the word out to as many people as possible to ensure the ICO is a success!

To me i believe the ico is a success already although they still need to bring in more people and do some more publicity to increase their fan base but i think many people will want to wait till it enters the market and see how it works before they give their all into the project
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:27:32 AM

If  they got really more than 10000 reservation orders, than the ICO will finished soon.
Savedroid will break records and I'm glad to be a part of it.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:42:35 AM

If  they got really more than 10000 reservation orders, than the ICO will finished soon.

Exactly! Though we have to accept that not every reservation will lead to a guaranteed sale, but nevertheless this is a good sign to have before starting the sale!

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
girib1684

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:33:36 AM

They said MAIN SALE will start in 4 days. But I am dam sure, MAIN SALE will also sold out like PRE SALE in very minimum time. Because peoples are loving this project too much.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:48:46 AM

They said MAIN SALE will start in 4 days. But I am dam sure, MAIN SALE will also sold out like PRE SALE in very minimum time. Because peoples are loving this project too much.

Yes the main sale will start in just over 4 days, I hope you guys are just as excited as me!!

Savedroid team - would it be a good suggestion to open up a sub-reddit to post, I think it will be good to get some more traffic generated following up to the main sale
tobson2 (OP)

Activity: 294

Founder & CTO at savedroid AG

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 09:05:26 AM

10,000 reserved tokens, registrations we have some more Wink

tobson2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 09:07:09 AM

Today we're mentioned at ccn.com: https://www.ccn.com/next-level-cryptocurrencies-will-amazon-accept-bitcoin-payments/

skladnikov

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 10:35:31 AM

Guys, I have carefully reviewed the information you offer and I liked your team, but I don't see the difference from the example of the same Beluga or Excudo there are many projects which make the same bridge between ordinary user and ""bitcoin's", so I'm wondering - why would I want to support your project if I already support other projects. what's your highlight?

tobson2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 10:38:09 AM

Guys, I have carefully reviewed the information you offer and I liked your team, but I don't see the difference from the example of the same Beluga or Excudo there are many projects which make the same bridge between ordinary user and ""bitcoin's", so I'm wondering - why would I want to support your project if I already support other projects. what's your highlight?
There are plenty of differences, personally I think the important one is that we already have a working product in place. So we don't simply claim to make that bridge, we've already done it with that team before.

rezzx

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:47:57 AM

I don't think it's a problem if there are other similar projects. That just means the idea is good. Besides that, like tobson said, Savedorid already have a working product - an app with a huge user base, and if you look at their team, you can see there are some very serious people over there. I can't tell you about the other projects, but this one looks very good, and many others think that aswell judging by how fast their pre ICO was sold out.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:17:20 AM

wow, very cool. this will bring another rush to your tokens.
The reservation is over now, are there numbers how many tokens have been reserved?
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:37:27 AM

Wow, that's really awesome, no doubt they will make a massive killing on sales, just like the pre-sale, not surprised, the app has registered more than 200K downloads and multiple millions of saving transactions have been processed so far, so is game changer
skladnikov

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 11:46:42 AM

There are plenty of differences, personally I think the important one is that we already have a working product in place. So we don't simply claim to make that bridge, we've already done it with that team before.
Okay, I understand that you have a finished product, although personally I wouldn't call it difference, since not only you have already developed environment. And could you explain why the price of your tokens will grow?

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 11:47:07 AM

Wow.. This is very massive it ahows barriers being broken by the savedroid team
Hardwork pays
skladnikov

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 11:50:39 AM

I don't think it's a problem if there are other similar projects. That just means the idea is good. Besides that, like tobson said, Savedorid already have a working product - an app with a huge user base, and if you look at their team, you can see there are some very serious people over there. I can't tell you about the other projects, but this one looks very good, and many others think that aswell judging by how fast their pre ICO was sold out.
Yes, unlike many projects, this project was very fast in the presale, but now the cost is not as pleasant as it was before, and I noticed quite late so I'm thinking that I probably shouldn't go into this project - although there is 50 to 50, in General, I don't just doubt but also a kind of prejudice, the fact that most likely the project is not expecting any success

ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:57:58 AM

Okay, I understand that you have a finished product, although personally I wouldn't call it difference, since not only you have already developed environment. And could you explain why the price of your tokens will grow?

It is not easy developing a product and having customers onboard; It is a major difference; at least then you know your products is working and keep in mind customer development in any project is a tedious and long process so if you have that established already you are way ahead of competition by miles. Also the token's value would increase in two scenarios; burning; and it is what you would use in the platform.

girib1684

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:26:27 PM

wow, very cool. this will bring another rush to your tokens.
The reservation is over now, are there numbers how many tokens have been reserved?

That's the very useful information here. But how do we check reserved tokens? As I know how they distributed as SALE/bounty wise. But yet how many they reserved, can we know where should I check that?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: