Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:46:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] savedroid - BITCOIN SAVING MADE EASY!  (Read 55368 times)
rezzx

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:19:59 AM

We are very excited and proud to announce the first of many exchange listings of the savedroid Token – even before the start of our Main Sale! HitBTC is one of the most advanced crypto exchanges.

This is great news, see e-mail below for those who didn't get it .

"Dear Crypto Lover,

We are very excited and proud to announce the first of many exchange listings of the savedroid Token – even before the start of our Main Sale! HitBTC is one of the most advanced crypto exchanges.

What are you waiting for? Register at HitBTC today and buy your SVD Tokens in our Main Sale starting Friday, February 9th at 3:00 PM CET.

Thanks for the update and I'm really happy about this first listing and surprised that it's getting this listed before even the Main sale!!"

Very impressive, keep up the good work.

I also received this email and I agree, it is brilliant news that they have announced their listing on HitBTC. It is also great that investors will be able to purchase SVD tokens on the HitBTC platform. I've seen this happen to a few projects before and it usually ends up being VERY successful!

I should be excited about this Hitbc exchange listing but I can't feel the vibes.... Am not cool with Hitbc due to some of their issues especially withdrawal but it's all good to see savedroid is working actively towards listing on exchanges and since they have started already its good all the same...

When i want to join a exchange i always read reviews about it. For Hitbtc they are mostly negative that is why i consider not to use Hitbtc ever. I must agree that adding exchanges is a good thing, because how more how better. Keep going !

LOL every old exchanges has a crapton of negative reviews, i use poloniex for longest time but honestly its a piece of crap but the fact is it worked when i needed it. Don't "trust" any exchanges but the fact is if you want some of the new crypto before they jump and get super expensive you have to deal with some of the less great exchanges, its hitbtc its not like we're talking about some unknown exchange, they have their issues but like i said so do the insanely big ones like bitfinex and poloniex

That's why it's best to buy the tokens on the ICO. This way you buy them for the best price, and then if you want to sell them later you can wait until the token is listed on a good exchange, and avoid dealing with the more shitty exchanges.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:56:39 AM

An announcement has been made on telegram that Savedroid will close the reservations latest this Sunday (token reservation)

You can check it out here, post made by Tobias
https://t.me/savedroid/104072

Thanks for that. we are already discussing this the whole day :-) but it's good to know that we get informations from all possible channels. Even if we are not in the telegram-channel, there will be always a friend to tell us what they are talking there.
i often miss telegram-informations, because there is too much to read, so sometimes i overlook something

More reason why i prefer this channel, it can be hectic navigating through telegram with everyone trying to gain attention, here is different and the savedroid team is doing good so far on replying to questions, that's what it means to build a community

we are the same mate, i admire the team because as much as possible, they dont want to miss answering every questions the supporters are asking.

anyway, i would like to ask if ever how many contributors pledge for the whitelist or reservation?
Last night we passed the 10,000th contributor. Wink

Congratulations Savedroid, I suppose your ICO is pretty much guaranteed now!

The name Savedroid is pretty clever too, you guys got the next few years pretty much paved out :-)

Yeah right, Savedroid has already shown us that it is not a ordinary coin. The pre-sale lasted not even a day. I think that the Main sale will be just like this. I am currently waiting for the app, because i don't know German to use it.

So do I understand correctly, that there are more than 10,000 people who registred for the ICO or reserved some tokens?  Shocked I guess the sale will be over in no time if this is true.

Thats correct, over 10,000 at the moment - this is going to be a sell out. I will be surprised if it can match anything near how the pre-sale went.

Went like hot cakes. I can see this being the same by how things are looking.

10 thousand contributors pledged that they are joining? Wow, thats a lot. So we will be expecting a sell out then. But what is the amount of tokens untended for the token sale?

Yeah it's quite an impressive statistic from the savedroid team and also the pre-sale was crazy!

The amount of tokens for sale is 6,000,000,000 from 10,000,000,000 which were created.

The structure of all the coins look a bit like this to give you a perspective.

Pre-Sale
5%
Main Sale
55%
Bounty
5%
Advisors & Legal
10%
Equity Investors & Team
15%
Community, Business Development & Expansion
10%

Might be still lots peoples not checked yet this below link of SVD reservation value. I hope this would be helpful.

https://medium.com/@ico_8796/savedroid-community-bounty-program-480d3796b351

hello.. i just wonder about those allocations. especially the bounty allocation.

it says according to the article that ,

"5% of the tokens have been reserved for our global bounty program...."

is that 5% of the total supply? or 5% of the token sold? can somebody clear this please?
It's 5% of the total supply. But be aware that if the Main Sale is not sold out also bounty tokens will be burned proportionally.

The way Savedroid got response in pre-sale as well as in token reservation I dont think burning of token needed. ICO will be over in flash Smiley.
Look like peoples are too much crazy to invest Savedroid ICO. That's great achievement for this project. Keep going to moon.😀
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:03:41 AM

That is good news before the main sale. At least is a better exchange than ED lol; We hope to see Kucoin or binance soon too. I think listing in any of those exchanges would boost the price well and of course a wider exposure to more audience. There are community votes going on on those; would be worth if the team would take a look. Anyways HitBTC is a great start; congratulations.

Just heard about the confirmation of the HitBTC listing. That's great news! I know some people don't really like the exchange but you have to start somewhere. And it seems like getting listed on the bigger exchanges is much harder, so we need to be patient in that matter.

It's a good start, exchange listing is important and with the continued project development it will be easier to get listed on more mainstream cryptocurrency exchanges, apparently there are more conditions that the token must fulfill besides from a single payment in BTC

Ya it seems hitbtc continues to be one of the better exchanges to start taking on popular tokens which is great as it means that quality ICOs will start being available to a larger subset of investors. I imagine that we'll see savedroid spread to others as time comes, but the fact is prices are too high for even the bigger ICOs at the moment early on and they end up on demand for a token driving access to the bigger exchanges like binance/kucoin as the listing fees are insane.

This is a welcomed development and a good news indeed, Hitbtc is among the top exchange in recent times i'm really impressed with the Savedroid team they are really working hard, no doubt listing in other exchanges will commence pretty soon. Can't imagine how the main sale will be with this news in play.

No doubt it is really doing well; I think the last live event that took place was a real deal to many I included; I got to the see the man him self and actually see him answer (well not physically there but through the stream); I think he handled the questions pretty well which I think basically says he knows what he is doing. Great talk btw tobson

Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:14:56 AM
Last edit: February 08, 2018, 01:31:27 PM by Cnote328

There is a Q and A announced for February 8th - 3pm CET. You can send your questions via Telegram https://t.me/savedroid

For more information about the Q and A you can check the announcement here: https://twitter.com/savedroidAG/status/961298882507440128

This among other things is why I admire the savedroid team always trying to be on the same page with the community.
This is really thoughtful I know a hand full of people will want clarification on some aspects of the project and this medium solves that also gives reassurance towards the main sale nice strategy.
wicaksono

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:05:23 AM

i think the most visible achievement after the establishment of savedroid is that the company has closed the partnership agreement with Wirecard Bank and delivered the first mobile app with a fully guaranteed savings account. And the real achievement of savedroid is this company is capable and has launched a credit card so that the saved money can be spent easily to buy desired desires.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:51:26 AM

There is a Q and A announced for February 8th - 3pm CET. You can send your questions via Telegram https://t.me/savedroid

For more information about the Q and A you can check the announcement here: https://twitter.com/savedroidAG/status/961298882507440128

This among other things is why I admire the savedroid team always trying to be on the same page with the community.
This is really thoughtful I know a hand full of people will want clarificationon some aspects of the project and this medium solves that also gives reassurance towards the main sale nice strategy.

This is a nice move by the team. But I will appreciate it more if they update their FAQ page in their websites with the quest asked i during this Q&A exercise for easy ref in the future.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:56:29 AM

Only one day to go before the Main Sale Start. May anyone get as many SVD Token he/she want to get. I' m really nervous.
Good luck all.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:07:47 AM

An announcement has been made on telegram that Savedroid will close the reservations latest this Sunday (token reservation)

You can check it out here, post made by Tobias
https://t.me/savedroid/104072

Thanks for that. we are already discussing this the whole day :-) but it's good to know that we get informations from all possible channels. Even if we are not in the telegram-channel, there will be always a friend to tell us what they are talking there.
i often miss telegram-informations, because there is too much to read, so sometimes i overlook something

More reason why i prefer this channel, it can be hectic navigating through telegram with everyone trying to gain attention, here is different and the savedroid team is doing good so far on replying to questions, that's what it means to build a community

we are the same mate, i admire the team because as much as possible, they dont want to miss answering every questions the supporters are asking.

anyway, i would like to ask if ever how many contributors pledge for the whitelist or reservation?
Last night we passed the 10,000th contributor. Wink

Congratulations Savedroid, I suppose your ICO is pretty much guaranteed now!

The name Savedroid is pretty clever too, you guys got the next few years pretty much paved out :-)

Yeah right, Savedroid has already shown us that it is not a ordinary coin. The pre-sale lasted not even a day. I think that the Main sale will be just like this. I am currently waiting for the app, because i don't know German to use it.

So do I understand correctly, that there are more than 10,000 people who registred for the ICO or reserved some tokens?  Shocked I guess the sale will be over in no time if this is true.

Thats correct, over 10,000 at the moment - this is going to be a sell out. I will be surprised if it can match anything near how the pre-sale went.

Went like hot cakes. I can see this being the same by how things are looking.

10 thousand contributors pledged that they are joining? Wow, thats a lot. So we will be expecting a sell out then. But what is the amount of tokens untended for the token sale?

Yeah it's quite an impressive statistic from the savedroid team and also the pre-sale was crazy!

The amount of tokens for sale is 6,000,000,000 from 10,000,000,000 which were created.

The structure of all the coins look a bit like this to give you a perspective.

Pre-Sale
5%
Main Sale
55%
Bounty
5%
Advisors & Legal
10%
Equity Investors & Team
15%
Community, Business Development & Expansion
10%

Might be still lots peoples not checked yet this below link of SVD reservation value. I hope this would be helpful.

https://medium.com/@ico_8796/savedroid-community-bounty-program-480d3796b351

hello.. i just wonder about those allocations. especially the bounty allocation.

it says according to the article that ,

"5% of the tokens have been reserved for our global bounty program...."

is that 5% of the total supply? or 5% of the token sold? can somebody clear this please?
It's 5% of the total supply. But be aware that if the Main Sale is not sold out also bounty tokens will be burned proportionally.

The way Savedroid got response in pre-sale as well as in token reservation I dont think burning of token needed. ICO will be over in flash Smiley.
Look like peoples are too much crazy to invest Savedroid ICO. That's great achievement for this project. Keep going to moon.😀

They have the team, they have the experience, they have the portfolio, so making massive sales is just the beginning, i've said to myself, i won't invest in any ICO without any good concept behind it (my personal opinion), savedroid got me the first instant i went through their whitepaper, is only a matter of time before we start seeing the full specification of the project
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:31:09 AM

Only one day to go before the Main Sale Start. May anyone get as many SVD Token he/she want to get. I' m really nervous.
Good luck all.

Haha, I'm not nervous now, but I'm really looking forward to tomorrow. Needs to shift some coins this evening, so that tomorrow enough ETH for Savedroid is available. This is now my second ICO in which I invest and I am really very optimistic
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:32:54 AM

Savedroid will be doing a live Q&A session which is going to be streamed on youtube in about 9h!

Check their facebook post for more info:

Main-Sale #live Q&A session
🔜 February 8th - 3pm CET

Please send your #questions via Telegram (https://t.me/savedroid) to @Lucien_savedroid

#AMA #CryptoNews #Crypto #TokenSale #blockchain #ICO

Watch us live here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIIJ9qJl-10

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
girib1684

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:23:54 AM

This is great news! SVD is listing on HitBTC exchange. That's means we can some volume in SVD also.

https://twitter.com/savedroidAG/status/961249273756246016
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:23:57 AM

Good luck all.

Haha, I'm not nervous now, but I'm really looking forward to tomorrow. Needs to shift some coins this evening, so that tomorrow enough ETH for Savedroid is available. This is now my second ICO in which I invest and I am really very optimistic

Yeah I'm gonna chuck a load of Eth @ SVD as I strongly believe and think this will sell just as well as the pre-sale.

The ICO's I favour and like to invest in and similar to ones like this whereby it's high in demand and very low price of 0.01 which gives incredible returns.
girib1684

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:07:47 AM

Good luck all.

Yeah I'm gonna chuck a load of Eth @ SVD as I strongly believe and think this will sell just as well as the pre-sale.

The ICO's I favour and like to invest in and similar to ones like this whereby it's high in demand and very low price of 0.01 which gives incredible returns.
Don't be nervous. If PRE-SALE is sold out in 7 hours only then think max how much time it will take to sold MAIN SALE. Too exciting moment is coming only in a day..
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:50:18 AM

Good luck all.

Don't be nervous. If PRE-SALE is sold out in 7 hours only then think max how much time it will take to sold MAIN SALE. Too exciting moment is coming only in a day..

This actually is ran very well; I mentioned earlier the live was a great success. I am really happy I landed on this the team is actively responding and actively engaging. I am curious though if there is a partnership with a bank or some sort?

Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:56:36 AM

This is great news! SVD is listing on HitBTC exchange. That's means we can some volume in SVD also.

That's good news indeed, but the listing will be tomorrow 3:00 pm CEST

Tweet says HitBTC is the most advanced crypto exchange, do you have experience with HitBTC?
I like KuCoin's PRO interface, except for the limitation in the order book size.

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
angjosh

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:57:30 AM

Counting hours to the sale..how quickly it has come  Shocked very excited. All the best guys
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:57:43 AM

Good luck all.

This actually is ran very well; I mentioned earlier the live was a great success. I am really happy I landed on this the team is actively responding and actively engaging. I am curious though if there is a partnership with a bank or some sort?

Some of these projects like to leave big announcements / partnerships after the main sale or towards the end, to increase the coins value - I think it would be a good idea, if there is an announcement or partnership due it would be good to get this out which hopefully will increase the sales.

On the other hand, if it goes anything like the pre-sale the team don't need to worry at all. It will sell itself Smiley
manusiakarton

Activity: 560
Merit: 309

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:16:17 PM

Good luck all.

Some of these projects like to leave big announcements / partnerships after the main sale or towards the end, to increase the coins value - I think it would be a good idea, if there is an announcement or partnership due it would be good to get this out which hopefully will increase the sales.

On the other hand, if it goes anything like the pre-sale the team don't need to worry at all. It will sell itself Smiley
do you seriously this presale has sold out within 7 hours is amazing, I think you should not hesitate if crowsale has run possibly can be very easy if it is already underway.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:19:53 PM

Wow... One major exchange hit already. That's a good one team SVD. More people will have access to SVD coin now. If it counts, I would love you guys to consider listing on bittrex next. I feel there are more traders there including me.  Grin
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 12:27:24 PM

SVD on sale now? Am in a pretty tight corner now can't do much online

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: