Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:31:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] savedroid - BITCOIN SAVING MADE EASY!  (Read 55368 times)
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:46:27 PM

Only one day to go before the Main Sale Start. May anyone get as many SVD Token he/she want to get. I' m really nervous.
Good luck all.

Haha, I'm not nervous now, but I'm really looking forward to tomorrow. Needs to shift some coins this evening, so that tomorrow enough ETH for Savedroid is available. This is now my second ICO in which I invest and I am really very optimistic

Yeah I'm gonna chuck a load of Eth @ SVD as I strongly believe and think this will sell just as well as the pre-sale.

The ICO's I favour and like to invest in and similar to ones like this whereby it's high in demand and very low price of 0.01 which gives incredible returns.

Yeah man Savedroid is doing all the right things to ensure this project pumps after release on HitBTC.

I like the fact that investors can purchase SVD this way, this makes it a lot easier because they might already be account holders with HitBTC and they will not need to submit KYC info/docs to another company.

So this means from tomorrow only it will start trading at HitBTC or just Savedroid ICO token sale will be available at HitBTC also apart from Savedroid website? If its listing and people can start trading then price of token will be same 0.01?
The ICO will happen on our website ONLY! https://ico.savedroid.com

After the Main Sale SVD will be listed at HitBTC for trading.

Quite a misleading tweet: https://twitter.com/savedroidAG/status/961249273756246016

" Breaking News: First Exchange Confirmed 🚀

Register at HitBTC today & buy your SVD Tokens in our Main Sale starting Friday, Feb 9th at 3:00 PM CET!"

And if anyone tries to be smart and says its impossible to buy ICO tokens on a exchange then look at Medibloc tokens & gate.io and Gifto & binance.

TWO examples above, you can see the confusion from the tweet.

this tweet confused me too in the beginning. But I was quickly sure that they have expressed only misleading. How should tokens that have not been sold, land on an Exchange?

For those who have forgotten / overlooked: You can pay tomorrow in the sale in dollars, euros or by credit card. Good for me, so I can leave my ETH where it is

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 08:00:39 PM

Haven't seen a fake site for savedroid so far, but just discovered a Telegram channel with almost 1k members. Sad

It is expected you will even see fake accounts for various social media channels; as far as I my knowledge is extended you can't even file an impersonations claim against them. Not sure why. I can't remember which ICO that went through the same and ended up just announcing that it has nothing to do with those accounts.

Damn they made a fake Telegram group ? That Telegram group must be taken down ! Actually making a fake group to scam people is so sad. I don't know why they do it ? For money ? Work like others....

Ya the phishing scams have grown insane lately for every quality ICO... from fake airdrops, fake telegram, fake sites, its astonishing. You really have to make sure your always following only legit sources from the bct announcement, the company website and official twitter, beyond that you really have to be wary of anything else you "discover" so many times i thought i found a airdrop for a great coin i wanted some from their ICo only to find out it was a scam trying to just harvest email addresses.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 08:06:08 PM

SVD on sale now? Am in a pretty tight corner now can't do much online

Main sale starts in about a day from now. You can check the exact time when they go online on their site. > https://ico.savedroid.com/

Thank a for this... Scared I have missed out been busy all day

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Fleshslasher

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:35:48 PM

SVD on sale now? Am in a pretty tight corner now can't do much online

Main sale starts in about a day from now. You can check the exact time when they go online on their site. > https://ico.savedroid.com/

Thank a for this... Scared I have missed out been busy all day

No problem sometimes we are busy that is completely normal. Are you going to buy some tokens ? I will think about it because the price is 0.01 right ?
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:53:04 PM

Only one day to go before the Main Sale Start. May anyone get as many SVD Token he/she want to get. I' m really nervous.
Good luck all.

Haha, I'm not nervous now, but I'm really looking forward to tomorrow. Needs to shift some coins this evening, so that tomorrow enough ETH for Savedroid is available. This is now my second ICO in which I invest and I am really very optimistic

Yeah I'm gonna chuck a load of Eth @ SVD as I strongly believe and think this will sell just as well as the pre-sale.

The ICO's I favour and like to invest in and similar to ones like this whereby it's high in demand and very low price of 0.01 which gives incredible returns.

Yeah man Savedroid is doing all the right things to ensure this project pumps after release on HitBTC.

I like the fact that investors can purchase SVD this way, this makes it a lot easier because they might already be account holders with HitBTC and they will not need to submit KYC info/docs to another company.

So this means from tomorrow only it will start trading at HitBTC or just Savedroid ICO token sale will be available at HitBTC also apart from Savedroid website? If its listing and people can start trading then price of token will be same 0.01?
The ICO will happen on our website ONLY! https://ico.savedroid.com

After the Main Sale SVD will be listed at HitBTC for trading.

I hope there will not be another fake site pretending to be Savedroid. It happens to almost all big ICOs nowadays.

That's why we should look at the url first before doing anything, so many phishing sites out there, trying to scam people, nowadays, is via the google form, claiming to be an airdrop for a notable project, is scary but hey, it won't stop us Smiley
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:07:39 PM

Haven't seen a fake site for savedroid so far, but just discovered a Telegram channel with almost 1k members. Sad

It is expected you will even see fake accounts for various social media channels; as far as I my knowledge is extended you can't even file an impersonations claim against them. Not sure why. I can't remember which ICO that went through the same and ended up just announcing that it has nothing to do with those accounts.

Damn they made a fake Telegram group ? That Telegram group must be taken down ! Actually making a fake group to scam people is so sad. I don't know why they do it ? For money ? Work like others....

It really is terrible how far some people will go to scam other people out of their money, it's good that Tobson and the Savedroid team are keeping an eye on fake profiles/websites to ensure the safety/security of its investors funds.

PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:18:20 PM

do i have to do anything before buying in ico or can i come at start just to the website and buy?
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:42:25 PM

do i have to do anything before buying in ico or can i come at start just to the website and buy?

Not really just make sure you're on Savedroid website when the timer gets to zero, i will advice you join their telegram channel for more update and premium support also see you during the sales
tobson2 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Founder & CTO at savedroid AG

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 10:58:05 PM

Not really just make sure you're on Savedroid website when the timer gets to zero, i will advice you join their telegram channel for more update and premium support also see you during the sales
Exactly, just make sure you have  registered account and are logged in. If you want to pay via BTC or ETH make sure you have the funds already ready on your wallet. If you want to pay by creditcard make sure 3D Seucre is activated. We can only accept 3D Secure credit cards.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:09:19 PM

Exactly, just make sure you have  registered account and are logged in. If you want to pay via BTC or ETH make sure you have the funds already ready on your wallet. If you want to pay by creditcard make sure 3D Seucre is activated. We can only accept 3D Secure credit cards.

However, don't forget that after the ICO you have to go through a KYC process to verify your identity in order to withdraw your tokens. So best thing is to already prepare the documents you need for this:

Level 1: €10 - €849 - capturing name and country of residence
 Level 2: €850 - €4.199 - Level 1 + photo of ID card or passport + selfie
 Level 3: €4.200 - 8.499€ - Level 1 + Level 2 + proof of address via utility bill (if not included on ID card)
 Level 4: >€8.500: Level 1-Level 3 + capturing source of funds
rezzx

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:46:30 PM

It really is terrible how far some people will go to scam other people out of their money, it's good that Tobson and the Savedroid team are keeping an eye on fake profiles/websites to ensure the safety/security of its investors funds.

Yes, hopefully there won't be issues tomorrow although I highly doubt it considering the amount of scammers that are out there nowdays. I suggest that Savedroid release some precaution instructions in their website and in Telegram, to help prevent those scams.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:59:28 PM

Exactly, just make sure you have  registered account and are logged in. If you want to pay via BTC or ETH make sure you have the funds already ready on your wallet. If you want to pay by creditcard make sure 3D Seucre is activated. We can only accept 3D Secure credit cards.

However, don't forget that after the ICO you have to go through a KYC process to verify your identity in order to withdraw your tokens. So best thing is to already prepare the documents you need for this:

Level 3: €4.200 - 8.499€ - Level 1 + Level 2 + proof of address via utility bill (if not included on ID card)

I think it's pretty good boundaries, the real small time holders don't have the hassle but good to see a KYC process is required for the others, certainly helps confidence for the project and cryptocurrency in general for money laundering purposes
rezzx

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:02:59 AM

I think it's pretty good boundaries, the real small time holders don't have the hassle but good to see a KYC process is required for the others, certainly helps confidence for the project and cryptocurrency in general for money laundering purposes

This is indeed a very good setup, and I think most ICO's will adopt this and create some kind of modified KYC where small investors will be able to avoid most of the process. Anyway, this will surely encourage even more investors who wouldn't have invested if they had to go through the whole KYC process.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:56:28 AM

This is indeed a very good setup, and I think most ICO's will adopt this and create some kind of modified KYC where small investors will be able to avoid most of the process. Anyway, this will surely encourage even more investors who wouldn't have invested if they had to go through the whole KYC process.

It seems the KYC process is something hated by many; I honestly don't think it is all that bad. It is great the savedroid is taking that into consideration but I think as long as KYC is carried by a reputed entity there is nothing to worry about. I think the biggest worry for KYCs is the fear of personal documents being leaked out? however it is a must be done process to ease banking operations an combat illegal adoptions or actions. I think savedroid is one of the first to adopt a hierarchy of KYC process based on contribution. To be that is a sign of great execution.

gee777

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 06:32:04 AM

Yeah very good setup atleast with this setup u know your documentation strength and buy your tokens relating to the category you are in.
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:57:03 AM

Good luck all.

Yes. Its should be list today. But not yet listed. I just checked https://hitbtc.com/. Peoples are still waiting for this moment. Or they will be list after start MAIN SALE.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:00:07 AM

Good Morning! (at least in my part of the world it is morning)
today is the big day, in a few hours it starts,  hope you are all ready. I probably wasn't that excited with a Tokensale as today :-)

I have no problem with the KYC, it is a German company and the laws are a lot stricter. I think it's good that they strictly follow the law, which saves us from future surprises

Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:34:29 AM

today is the big day, in a few hours it starts,  hope you are all ready. I probably wasn't that excited with a Tokensale as today :-)

I have no problem with the KYC, it is a German company and the laws are a lot stricter. I think it's good that they strictly follow the law, which saves us from future surprises

Morning mate! A great day indeed woke up with Savedroid on my mind  Cheesy I'm so prepared for the sale just waiting for the timer to elapse so I can purchase my reserved token and maybe buy some more  Grin
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 07:53:12 AM

So I read this in the white paper over and over again and it more amend more sense

"savedroid is not only about “saving money” in the meaning of “putting money aside” but also in the meaning of spending less for everyday costs"

So my needs are tailored and learned by the tech and my consumption managed... Cool

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:58:49 AM

Good morning to you too friend from my side of the world. Please can you outline for me the process I am to take to make a purchase. Do you know??
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: