Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:57:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] savedroid - BITCOIN SAVING MADE EASY!  (Read 55364 times)
krach
Legendary

Activity: 1851
Merit: 1020

Get Rekt

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 08:19:43 AM

Datasecurity for this ICO

Looks like the ICO was checked, but what part. It is on the ICO page so it appears that the ICO itself was checked.

If I would have used the savedriod app to simplify the ICO process, I would have 7.5% less tokens, but hey, it would have made it easy.

[color=#00██ ████ ████

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000000000 REKT PLEBS
● DAILY PARLAYS, ACCAS, SINGLES AND BOASTING
● BONUS HUNTING & VIP PICKS
● 24/7 LIVE TROLL BOX
● SCAM TOUTS ROASTED LIVE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:01:28 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2018, 09:57:04 AM by jamzzz123

Over 2 billion tokens sold in 24 hours!

https://mailchi.mp/f4f2e861aa98/main-sale-update-1
That't the great move here. Over 2.5B, more than 40% token are sold in 24 hours. Look like SVD team will achieve theirs target soon and will fly up. Good luck SVD Team.

Definetely making good progress with the main sale, we're now over 2.5billion tokens sold, this is selling as good as the pre-sale.

Looking like we're not far from 50% sold!! I expect this to be sold by the end of this week.

Grab some now whilst you still can
BTCHybrid

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:16:47 AM

That't the great move here. Over 2.5B, more than 40% token are sold in 24 hours. Look like SVD team will achieve theirs target soon and will fly up. Good luck SVD Team.

Definetely making good progress with the main sale, we're now over 2.5billion tokens sold, this is selling as good as the pre-sale.

Looking like we're not far from 50% sold!! I expect this to be sold by the end of this week.

Grab some now whilst you still can
[/quote]

That great job Savedroid Team!  Even doe many government in the world try to come after ICO but still SVD is still have many investor join it. I am consider getting it some now Smiley
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:59:33 AM

Looks like the ICO was checked, but what part. It is on the ICO page so it appears that the ICO itself was checked.

If I would have used the savedriod app to simplify the ICO process, I would have 7.5% less tokens, but hey, it would have made it easy.

I've looked at the TÜV-logo on the homepage and look, there is a "hidden link" on it : http://zertifikatsabfrage.tuev-saar.net/mediapool/4657/z2017_1829_savedroid_ag_gepr_datenschutz.pdf

Maybe that answers your questions
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:00:48 AM

I will admit I hadn't heard of the famous investors before, but I've done a little research and I understand they're a big deal in the German fintech industry.

Sebastian Diemer is a successful investor and he has been the CEO of a number of companies, most recently he's the CEO of Finiata, they provide funding for SME's and Freelancers from a range of different industries.

Hanno Fichtner is also an investor who is the founder and CEO of Gabi insurance in San Francisco. They review customers current insurance and finds you the right coverage at the best rates.

Felix Haas is a German entrepreneur and investor who is the co-founder and founding partner of 5 different businesses, he is also on the supervisory board at Lottoland and he is the chairman of Bits & Pretzels which is Germany's biggest founders event.

Daniel Hopfner is also a very well known investor in Germany and he is the Founder & CEO of 3 different companies; PressMatrix, IDEA Consultancy & B10.

A great list of well known investors, if these successful entrepreneurs have bought SVD it should be a good reason to invest!

You did way more investigation than i did Smiley I looked up sebastian saw he was legit, and assumed the rest were good, the fact is the people spreading FUD are just doing it to either just spread fud cause there children trying to make trouble, or their investors trying to get people to dump to their buy orders.

People in fintech willing to put their face on investments seems to be a pretty good sign that they at least have some faith in what the team is attempting to pull off. Way more than enough to reassure my mind Smiley But thats me as i always say everyone needs to do their own investment investigating till their comfortable.

This is the kind success strories i like to hear,
big names in the german fintech investing in savedroid project has really strengthen my confidence towards the project and to think savedroid has now made this guys more famous.

Me too, its very inspirational for us smaller investors to see these guys that have made it and are investing in the same projects as us. Hopefully Savedroid will be a good investment and it can make everyone involved a lot of profit through the sale and trade of its tokens and its services on their app.

Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:02:51 AM

It is quite normal the everybody should think that the ICO was approved by TÜV. The TÜV Logo is not a seal of quality, it only says that Savedroid and the way of work complies with data protection requirements.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:22:38 AM

It is quite normal the everybody should think that the ICO was approved by TÜV. The TÜV Logo is not a seal of quality, it only says that Savedroid and the way of work complies with data protection requirements.

What is TÜV? Is that the financial authority for Germany?

You can see the TÜV certficate on Savedroid's website, it took me one google search to find it... which took about 5 seconds...

Heres the link KRACH - https://ico.savedroid.com/resources/

girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:41:05 AM

Lots peoples are asking question, how is savedroid ICO different from others ICOs? Marco has replied to this question. Please visit below link for details  Smiley:

https://savedroid.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005990845-How-is-savedroid-ICO-different-from-other-ICOs-

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:59:05 AM

Lots peoples are asking question, how is savedroid ICO different from others ICOs? Marco has replied to this question. Please visit below link for details  Smiley:

https://savedroid.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005990845-How-is-savedroid-ICO-different-from-other-ICOs-

In relation to this, for those who didn't see the Live Q & A which was posted on youtube, please find the link below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WC4k5dk0GHo

Some interesting questions and good to hear directly from the official savedroid team
krach
Legendary

Get Rekt

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 11:00:31 AM

I've looked at the TÜV-logo on the homepage and look, there is a "hidden link" on it : http://zertifikatsabfrage.tuev-saar.net/mediapool/4657/z2017_1829_savedroid_ag_gepr_datenschutz.pdf

Maybe that answers your questions

I am refering to the ICO page, the one where you give them money. Yea on that page as described in my post, in the lower right hand corner, there is no link. Just a logo.

Good question for the non Germans, it must be a real big deal as we see it everywhere on the page. What does it mean for the ICO itself, is the ICO checked by the TÜV. I like how you can find an English version of what all this means.

You can see the TÜV certficate on Savedroid's website, it took me one google search to find it... which took about 5 seconds...

Thanks for the sockpuppet response savedriod team. As with the whitepaper "read the whitepaper it is there" , there should be a simple answer as to what part of the ICO the TÜV checked, the answer is easy. Nothing, there is no part of the ICO that is checked by TÜV, zero, BUT it is on the ICO page where you give them money. The tone of the responses should really tell a story.

I think TÜV Saarland checked the Datasecurity for this ICO and not the ICO itself.
It looks good, but is not really significant.

This would be the approprate response from the team, throw a softball and you get responses like "look in google bro", alright who is asking for money here?

Its ok , your data is safe with savedriod, that is why you can opt out of the marketing pop up after you buy "Hans bought 50000 tokens from Wein". Notification so everyone can see it when they go to the page.

There is no KYC done before you buy tokens.
The default token ammount is level 2 KYC.

Some interesting questions and good to hear directly from the official savedroid team
Although those streams are live, they are still quite a controled environment, it is easy to skip delete and overlook questions you do not want to answer. Better is to see what happens in a non controled environment.

At the Frankfurt Blockchain meetup the presentation spoke of shady offshore ICOs that do not protect investors.
What protection do investors of savedroid have?

If needed I can find the exact timestamp of when this question was asked and we can see how it is not answered,   at all.

Same goes for the 7.5% fee on top of every single trade on a savings app.

[color=#00██ ████ ████

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● 24/7 LIVE TROLL BOX

Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:03:30 AM

To add further, that certificate certifies savedroid of compliance with legal requirements in protection of customer information (privacy) and compliance with international standard ISO/IEC 27000 which is about IT-security (information security management systems, roughly translated)

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
krach
Legendary

Get Rekt

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 11:05:26 AM

Code:
To add further, that certificate certifies savedroid of compliance with legal requirements in protection of customer information (privacy) and compliance with international standard ISO/IEC 27000 which is about IT-security (information security management systems, roughly translated)

Which has                        nearly                nothing to do with the ICO

Thanks

[color=#00██ ████ ████

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● 24/7 LIVE TROLL BOX

Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:16:23 AM

TÜV is not an authority, it is a company. They specialize in certification of management systems, personnel qualifications, products and data protection, such as Savedroid.
TÜV proof, only states that an external company has checked that all the policies regarding data protection are correct and they comply with the regulations.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:46:05 AM

Sitting here watching the ico page is just astonishing their already over 2b coins sold, and its moving quite fast. I've actually taken to have the savedroid page open on my second monitor because i find it funny just how fast the millions of tokens keep getting sold, i continue to be impressed how well the demand is keeping up into the coming days. Doesn't appear to be letting up at all lol

The fact that the ICO is moving really fast is great. I know from other projects that I followed, that the number of tokens that get sold is huge right after the start of the ICO and then it drops drastically. It's nice to see, that the money keeps coming in for savedroid.

they have now sold 33% of the tokens in 24h. the whole reservations are now sold, now it is to be seen, how long it takes for the remaining 67%. Of course, it was initially through the reservations very quickly. many had the worry to get no tokens (I had that too :-))
It will be rumored how fast the pre-ico went and how many tokens were sold in the first 24h. that will lead to fomo and then the rest of tokens are gone within a week :-)

The statistic is impressive, approximately 20M € in 24 hours.
In my opinion the ICO is sold out within a week.

Might go a bit longer just due to the size of the hardcap but the fact is its astonishing to hit 20M in 24hr. Some of the other ICO's ive seen with a lot of excitement didn't come close to going this fast LOL! Another 100M tokens gone since i posted earlier today, its seriously comical watching the counter go.

I'd imagine we will see a number of big purchases from whales purchasing up additional bulk coins to shore up their investments considering the popularity of the ICO so far. So we might see some big jumps over the next week

Even it takes more than a week, in the end, it won't really matter how fast the whole Sale sold-out. From an investors point of view I wouldn't even be so upset if not all tokens were sold but burned  (less tokens in circulation) Roll Eyes But because I want the savedroid team to have as much funds as possible to develop their platform, I hope they raise as much as possible. And I am convinced that can manage to sell all tokens. The ICO just started and there is still a lot of time left.

As an investor I always hope the hard caps of the project I invest in will be reached. Yes there are more tokens in supply, but in the long run, if the projects hits the hard cap it means more people believe in it, and it will have higher chances to succeed. So for me it's a no brainer, I hope the hard cap will be reached, and the sooner the better.

Yea but a lot of circumstances can also affect the hard cap been reached, like the price, the amount needed for the hard cap, so it varies, a token with a starting price of $0.001 and a hard cap of $2,000,000 can easily be reached than a higher starting price with large volume, so different projects have different specifications

Why do you think that the price of the token has anything to do with the likelihood of reaching the hard cap? It makes no difference if they price of a token is 0.01$ and there are 1 bil tokens, or if the price is 1$ and there are 10 mil tokens - the hard cap for both cases is 10 mil dollars. Of course the higher the hard cap is, the harder it is to reach it. I didn't say that a project that doesn't reach the hard cap will always fail. I just think that reaching the hard cap has way more benefits than drawbacks from an investor perspective.

I'm not saying it will fail and yes, prices do affect a project , is unethical calling names, i would have given you examples of some ICOs, reason why most ICOs keep the price range between $0.01-0.001, why don't they go for $2-4 instead since they need to raise huge amount?, is logical prices are kept minimal
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:49:42 AM

TÜV is not an authority, it is a company. They specialize in certification of management systems, personnel qualifications, products and data protection, such as Savedroid.
TÜV proof, only states that an external company has checked that all the policies regarding data protection are correct and they comply with the regulations.

I think it is easy to mix up certified and compliance. There is a vast difference between the two; usually to get certified one should pay them $$ being compliant it means you are operating according to a set of standards and requirements. To get certified usually requires the certifying entity sets up an office at destination and monitors for a set period of time. It is great that savedroid is trying to comply with the ISO standard.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:29:46 PM

I will admit I hadn't heard of the famous investors before, but I've done a little research and I understand they're a big deal in the German fintech industry.

Sebastian Diemer is a successful investor and he has been the CEO of a number of companies, most recently he's the CEO of Finiata, they provide funding for SME's and Freelancers from a range of different industries.

Hanno Fichtner is also an investor who is the founder and CEO of Gabi insurance in San Francisco. They review customers current insurance and finds you the right coverage at the best rates.

Felix Haas is a German entrepreneur and investor who is the co-founder and founding partner of 5 different businesses, he is also on the supervisory board at Lottoland and he is the chairman of Bits & Pretzels which is Germany's biggest founders event.

Daniel Hopfner is also a very well known investor in Germany and he is the Founder & CEO of 3 different companies; PressMatrix, IDEA Consultancy & B10.

A great list of well known investors, if these successful entrepreneurs have bought SVD it should be a good reason to invest!

You did way more investigation than i did Smiley I looked up sebastian saw he was legit, and assumed the rest were good, the fact is the people spreading FUD are just doing it to either just spread fud cause there children trying to make trouble, or their investors trying to get people to dump to their buy orders.

People in fintech willing to put their face on investments seems to be a pretty good sign that they at least have some faith in what the team is attempting to pull off. Way more than enough to reassure my mind Smiley But thats me as i always say everyone needs to do their own investment investigating till their comfortable.

Yeah I just wanted to find out a little bit more about them and I was impressed, they have great track records and a good history of investing in successful businesses and ideas!

Obviously because these guys have invested doesn't mean that we should follow them without doing any research, it's incredibly important to DYOR.

Savedroid clearly look up to Sebastian, Hanno, Felix and Daniel and they must be really pleased that they decided to invest.

I have already done my research and was already impressed by Savedroid project, and now this big investors investing in SVD is good news for me. But still I will only money which I can afford to lose. My plan is to buy in parts depend on project progress.

That is the best plan with any investment; at times when a project is great it can be worth an added risk if it can be afforded. The team done a great job so far especially with the constant updates. I think the team can consider timely updates maybe a 5 min video twice a month or so? just a proposition. Great stuff so far.

Yea, big investors don't just invest, they only invest when they believe in something, savedroid just gave a lot of people reasons to invest and they are doing so, FUD will keep coming but who cares, a good project like this will surely keep going
krach
Legendary

Get Rekt

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 12:51:16 PM

Yea, big investors don't just invest, they only invest when they believe in something, savedroid just gave a lot of people reasons to invest and they are doing so, FUD will keep coming but who cares, a good project like this will surely keep going

lol

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

you guys are funny

Pointing out that the "FAMOUS" investors are unknown out of the subniche of -fintech startups- is not FUD, it is the truth. FUD is more like accusations with no substance or lies, which here is not the case,   at all. Its ok, maybe if you learn about what FUD is then you can get a higher bounty for posting in this thread, go ahead buy another account so you can post under more names.

We also do not know what kind of deal, if any the "FAMOUS" investors got. We do not know if they took part in the "private presale", "presale" or "public" ico rounds, or were given a famous deal. Do you really think that they just went for the public ico phase in order to pay full price?

Considering the project offers so much extra protection compared to the "shady offshore icos" then im sure the money from established VCs is flowing in.

On top of that, they are famous.

[color=#00██ ████ ████

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● 24/7 LIVE TROLL BOX

Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:24:19 PM

OUR FAMOUS TOKEN BUYERS:

I love this concept of going to know your buyers and Making few public. , this can help to a very large extent to boost the confidence of the public in your project seeing these list of buyers
krach
Legendary

Get Rekt

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 01:30:34 PM

I love this concept of going to know your buyers and Making few public. , this can help to a very large extent to boost the confidence of the public in your project seeing these list of buyers

Yea, and they are famous too

[color=#00██ ████ ████

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● 24/7 LIVE TROLL BOX

Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:53:46 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2018, 05:41:02 PM by Cnote328

Yeah mate savedroid has a good marketing team they always come up with good strategies on how to update their investors and reassure them in the process.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: