Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:48:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] savedroid - BITCOIN SAVING MADE EASY!  (Read 55368 times)
Dxlike

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:05:25 PM

do i have to do anything before buying in ico or can i come at start just to the website and buy?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:19:28 PM

Datasecurity for this ICO

Looks like the ICO was checked, but what part. It is on the ICO page so it appears that the ICO itself was checked.

If I would have used the savedriod app to simplify the ICO process, I would have 7.5% less tokens, but hey, it would have made it easy.

It is quite normal the everybody should think that the ICO was approved by TÜV. The TÜV Logo is not a seal of quality, it only says that Savedroid and the way of work complies with data protection requirements.

What is TÜV? Is that the financial authority for Germany?

You can see the TÜV certficate on Savedroid's website, it took me one google search to find it... which took about 5 seconds...

Heres the link KRACH - https://ico.savedroid.com/resources/

To add further, that certificate certifies savedroid of compliance with legal requirements in protection of customer information (privacy) and compliance with international standard ISO/IEC 27000 which is about IT-security (information security management systems, roughly translated)

Thats very good information, since I am in IT industry since past 10 years I know what is ISO 27000 certificate means.  This will surely boost confidence of investors in SVD
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:21:10 PM

Code:
To add further, that certificate certifies savedroid of compliance with legal requirements in protection of customer information (privacy) and compliance with international standard ISO/IEC 27000 which is about IT-security (information security management systems, roughly translated)

Which has                        nearly                nothing to do with the ICO

Thanks

My apologies, I should have quoted your previous comment, where you asked the following:

[...]

There is a TÜV logo on the bottom right of the ICO page.

Exactly what part of the savedroid ico has been checked by the TÜV ?

I clarified the role of the TUV certification on Savedroid

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:51:51 PM

I love this concept of going to know your buyers and Making few public. , this can help to a very large extent to boost the confidence of the public in your project seeing these list of buyers

Yea, and they are famous too

You seem to have a personal problem with Savedroid. Of course, the TÜV review of Savedroid has to do with the ICO, because it is the ICO of Savedroid. And what speaks against it, if they advertise with the TÜV certificate? Every company advertises things that make their business stand out better.
And if Savedroid thinks the investors who are introduced here mean a good publicity, then it should be so.
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:54:49 PM

do i have to do anything before buying in ico or can i come at start just to the website and buy?

For you to be able to purchase Savedroid token simply login or register on their website then you can go ahead to purchase as much Savedroid token you wish to purchase.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:00:46 PM

I love this concept of going to know your buyers and Making few public. , this can help to a very large extent to boost the confidence of the public in your project seeing these list of buyers

Yea, and they are famous too

You seem to have a personal problem with Savedroid. Of course, the TÜV review of Savedroid has to do with the ICO, because it is the ICO of Savedroid. And what speaks against it, if they advertise with the TÜV certificate? Every company advertises things that make their business stand out better.
And if Savedroid thinks the investors who are introduced here mean a good publicity, then it should be so.

I don't see a reason here either why you should take the fact that Savedroid is certified by the TÜV and uses the names of "famous" investors (I don't say their names must be known to everybody) for advertisement and turn it against the project, in order to make it look bad.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:26:38 PM

For you to be able to purchase Savedroid token simply login or register on their website then you can go ahead to purchase as much Savedroid token you wish to purchase.

Yeah, but there are also levels (kyc). Here is what you have to do if you want to buy more tokens from savedroid.

Level 1:   10.00 - 849.99 €   capturing name and country
Level 2:   850.00 - 4,199.99 €   Level 1 + photo of ID card or passport + selfie
Level 3:   4,200.00 - 8,499.99 €   Level 1 + Level 2 + proof of address via utility bill (if not included on ID card)
Level 4:   >= 8,500.00 €   Level 1-Level 3 + capturing source of funds
Big deals:   >= 100,000.00 € further proof of source of funds on request

Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 03:34:05 PM

Over 2 billion tokens sold in 24 hours!

OUR FAMOUS TOKEN BUYERS:

https://mailchi.mp/f4f2e861aa98/main-sale-update-1

Wow! This is amazing... The project is now visible with the team face out... German project has always proven itself.. 2 billion tokens sold out... Amazing... Has the ICO been concluded now? Have not been around

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:34:54 PM

Over 2 billion tokens sold in 24 hours!

OUR FAMOUS TOKEN BUYERS:

https://mailchi.mp/f4f2e861aa98/main-sale-update-1

Wow! This is amazing... The project is now visible with the team face out... German project has always proven itself.. 2 billion tokens sold out... Amazing... Has the ICO been concluded now? Have not been around

This was one of my concerns originally, but I'm glad they have now publicly listed the team and are fully transparent, over 2.5billion tokens sold already, I will be surprised if this main-sale doesn't sell out within this week
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:43:24 PM

Looks like the ICO was checked, but what part. It is on the ICO page so it appears that the ICO itself was checked.

If I would have used the savedriod app to simplify the ICO process, I would have 7.5% less tokens, but hey, it would have made it easy.

It is quite normal the everybody should think that the ICO was approved by TÜV. The TÜV Logo is not a seal of quality, it only says that Savedroid and the way of work complies with data protection requirements.

You can see the TÜV certficate on Savedroid's website, it took me one google search to find it... which took about 5 seconds...

Yeah I think Krach made an error and didn't notice this information CLEARLY on the Savedroid website, but it's okay everyone make mistakes don't take it to heart.

Not really sure why Krach has an agenda against Savedroid.

Savedroid has TUV certificate, working product, responsive/hard-working team, massive support and high demand.

Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:57:05 PM

In Q2 2018 Savedroid will be launching "Exclusive beta launch of self-learning AI algorithm enabling convenient cryptosaving in Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Bitcoin Cash for ICO token holders only"
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:25:51 PM

I love the award winning AI algorithm savedroid has i think people will and need to invest very early in this coin that way you can make a lot of profit because this is very promising ico.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 06:08:25 PM

Nearly 2.7 Billion tokens sold this is nuts lol i get the feeling their going to crack 3b later tonight or early tomorrow morning, a truely impressive feat for the team, especially given the short time frame...

I don't understand why there seems to be an influx of recent of people being negative and trying to spread fud, but i just enjoy stopping in to see how the ICO is going :S
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:17:45 PM

Yeah I think Krach made an error and didn't notice this information CLEARLY on the Savedroid website, but it's okay everyone make mistakes don't take it to heart.

Savedroid has TUV certificate, working product, responsive/hard-working team, massive support and high demand.

You've said it all, this is one of the best ICOs of this year and i'm glad to be part of the community, there is no communication gap, i usually find it hard investing in ICOs because of some personal bad experiences and frankly, it took me sometime to join savedroid, i followed this thread judiciously before investing and i believe i made the right decision, my personal opinion
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:24:04 PM

Nearly 2.7 Billion tokens sold this is nuts lol i get the feeling their going to crack 3b later tonight or early tomorrow morning, a truely impressive feat for the team, especially given the short time frame...

I don't understand why there seems to be an influx of recent of people being negative and trying to spread fud, but i just enjoy stopping in to see how the ICO is going :S

Yes, it's nice to see that the ICO keeps going well and that steadily tokens get sold. If this can continue in that pace, we might see a sold-out ICO very soon.
krach
Legendary

Activity: 1851
Merit: 1020

Get Rekt

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 06:35:33 PM

hahhaha

I have no agenda against anyone. I am simply pointing out facts and stating my opinon. 

working product

Please dont mislead people, please really do not do that.

Your crypto product is not live, it doesnt work. We dont see it, we cant use it. In that case it doesnt exist. No you dont have a working product that has anything to do with savedriod token or the ico, no there is no product related to the ico that is live right now. Please do not mislead people. If im wrong, link us to the download. That would be great. I hope the working product can show us in a transparent way how much it costs to buy or sell crypto.

There is a logo on the bottom right of the ICO page,    you know the one where you ,              give them money.

There is no link.

It looks at a very minimum as if some part of the ICO was checked by the TÜV, but guess what

It has not.

When you put the logo on the page like that,    then expect questions about it. Really it is not amazing to ask questions about things that you put in the forefront of your website. You should be really happy to answer these questions and they should be really really really easy to answer.

This is not fud, this is just the truth, and the team has had every chance in the world to make a really clear simple answer, but instead they send people to talk about so called "FUD". If the answer to every critical question is "go read the whitepaper"   "look in google" or "go read some german document" then im sorry that is not enough.

This is an app that say it is for noobs,     it charges an amazing 7.5%  each time you buy or sell crypto, yes 7.5%   

I will never ever accept an app that advertises itself as trying to promote crypto to the "masses" with those kinds of fees,  it is more like how do we make the masses rekt. On top of that they talk bad about "offshore icos" that are "shady" and dont offer the investors any protection, but guess what, the token holders of savedroid have zero protection, they are in the exact same boat as any other ico. The way to dance around questions is just to make enough noise, with enough sockpuppets and just go forward, this will just increase the signal of the truth, of how this app works with the revenue model as staded in the savedriod documentation. Furthermore as soon as every noob figures out that the app charges such high fees, and that they pay for the app every month then they will just leave the app, they learned that if you use a third party to make things "easy" you pay a whole lot, and there is not an AI out there that will recover a 15% spread.

[color=#00██ ████ ████

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000000000 REKT PLEBS
● DAILY PARLAYS, ACCAS, SINGLES AND BOASTING
● BONUS HUNTING & VIP PICKS
● 24/7 LIVE TROLL BOX
● SCAM TOUTS ROASTED LIVE

ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:23:23 PM

I think the fees can be restructured as the project develops; if the fees are high there would not be much traction there and the team will be forced to change that; I think the fees is something that can restructured with ease especially if most of the community addressed that as an issue the team will listen. However I think one major advantage that is not getting much attention is the fact that they have traction generated before the ICO; so we know the product works and growing. What is more is the 1 mil seed investment. Landing a seed investment with that value (1 mil) is basically valuating the company at a some millions; not sure what equity is owned by the team but it is not easy securing that fund when you are a seed; If you are raising round A or B maybe we can say that that amount translated from the profit evaluation but you are speaking of a seed investment, not many startups get funded at that stage with that much money. That should mean something.

faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:29:09 PM

I do not want to go into most of this very critical poster, he does not even seem to be able to find a link under a logo.
I would only care if this 7.5% fee is correct when buying and selling cryptocurrencies. That would be way too high for me. But I have not found any information in this regard, does anyone have an exact source?
tobson2 (OP)

Activity: 294

Founder & CTO at savedroid AG

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 07:34:22 PM

I do not want to go into most of this very critical poster, he does not even seem to be able to find a link under a logo.
I would only care if this 7.5% fee is correct when buying and selling cryptocurrencies. That would be way too high for me. But I have not found any information in this regard, does anyone have an exact source?
There is no source as the 7.5% is just an example calculation preset in the token model, not even as a fee more as overall earning including spreads etc. As also stated by @ibininja a fee is something which has to be adjusted to the market, therefore we published the token model where everyone can make his own assumptions on a possible price scenario.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 07:57:14 PM

There is no source as the 7.5% is just an example calculation preset in the token model, not even as a fee more as overall earning including spreads etc. As also stated by @ibininja a fee is something which has to be adjusted to the market, therefore we published the token model where everyone can make his own assumptions on a possible price scenario.

It's not a badpercentage, its just i think other fiat->crypto hide the exchange fee pretty well that you don't realize how much it is...

Example coinmama has BTC at :9,203.54 current trading price of BTC on exchanges is 8,771.19 so around 5.5% "fee" for use of the service... Add to that payment processor fees for CC/Paypal/Wire and i'm pretty sure it closes in on 10% depending on their processor.

So the estimated 7.5% was a high estimate it seems but like you said its based on assumptions so :S
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: