Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:51:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] savedroid - BITCOIN SAVING MADE EASY!  (Read 55368 times)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 04:45:31 PM

Good afternoon, team and the community!! wow resale was sold out in 7 hours! that is a huge result!!! am i late for the public sale - would be happy to have a chance to participate in it and invest into your project!

You are welcome to do so as we are all investors here... The main sale is still open and i hope you will enjoy the ride with us.

Lol ya I’m pretty sure most of us missed the presale as it is it was basically only open for a blink of an eye before it sold out.

That said it’s still early enough to get into the ico I know I got in fairly late but now I’ve stocked up a. Good bit of svd and will probably hold it for a while and see where the team can take us and hope we see a nice slow and steady market cap growth post ico

Yeah I have around 100,000 SVD Im really hoping this project can be a huge success, Im still debating whether I should mint the tokens or leave them unminted.
woww ,,, you have 100,000 SVD
are you going to buy SVD again, this will be profit

I don’t quite have 100k yet myself but I’m hoping to creep up to that amount 100k was my goal but I’m a bit short still due to my available fiat for new investments hopefully I can scrounge up the cash to up my personal stock of svd before the ico ends and I have to start fighting for coins on open market I’ll see what my wife lets me do hehe

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:07:06 PM

Good afternoon, team and the community!! wow resale was sold out in 7 hours! that is a huge result!!! am i late for the public sale - would be happy to have a chance to participate in it and invest into your project!

You are welcome to do so as we are all investors here... The main sale is still open and i hope you will enjoy the ride with us.

Lol ya I’m pretty sure most of us missed the presale as it is it was basically only open for a blink of an eye before it sold out.

That said it’s still early enough to get into the ico I know I got in fairly late but now I’ve stocked up a. Good bit of svd and will probably hold it for a while and see where the team can take us and hope we see a nice slow and steady market cap growth post ico

Yeah I have around 100,000 SVD Im really hoping this project can be a huge success, Im still debating whether I should mint the tokens or leave them unminted.

100,000 is a good amount. Whenever I had some ETH from selling airdrops, I also bought SVD. I think I will have about 100k tokens by the end of the ICO. Then we just have to wait :-)
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:22:27 PM

That's a nice amount you've purchased i have slightly above that Wink don't worry mate Savedroid will be a successful project i think am going to mint about 65% of my tokens and leave the rest unminted.
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:27:57 PM

almost 5 days left, nearly two-thirds of the tokens are sold
Ladies and Gentlemen, time is running out. Do not think too long, otherwise you will bite your ass:-)
I agree with this i personally think in these 5 days they will reach their cap easily but even if they do not reach it they will burn all unsold tokens also after these 5 days all purchased and rewarded tokens will be send to your wallet.

This is why I'm not worried whether it hits the hard cap or not, either way I have high confidence in savedroid and very happy with how each sale period has performed!

Time to hold now and not panic sell when it hits the first exchange soon...

Why would everybody worries about not hitting the hard cap?
Look, soft cap has been reached, which means the minimum goal funding for the development is already raised. What savedroid has collected now is more than enough. Based on my calculations, they already collected more than 46M dollars.

With five days left a lot of things can happen, i still believe Savedroid will reach their hardcap. However if the hardcap isn't reached I for one believe Savedroid has had an excellent ICO and I'm positive of greater things to come in the future.

I do not think that the hardcap will be reached because only 5 days left. I'm not worried about the increase of the value of each SVD Token.  Smiley

How much token sold till now and how much remaining for hardcap?  If more than 1 billions token still remaining then it might be difficult to reach hardcap. But let's see how it's goes, in all cases investors going to get benefits only
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:33:05 PM

Ladies and Gentlemen, time is running out. Do not think too long, otherwise you will bite your ass:-)
I agree with this i personally think in these 5 days they will reach their cap easily but even if they do not reach it they will burn all unsold tokens also after these 5 days all purchased and rewarded tokens will be send to your wallet.

This is why I'm not worried whether it hits the hard cap or not, either way I have high confidence in savedroid and very happy with how each sale period has performed!

Look, soft cap has been reached, which means the minimum goal funding for the development is already raised. What savedroid has collected now is more than enough. Based on my calculations, they already collected more than 46M dollars.

With five days left a lot of things can happen, i still believe Savedroid will reach their hardcap. However if the hardcap isn't reached I for one believe Savedroid has had an excellent ICO and I'm positive of greater things to come in the future.

I do not think that the hardcap will be reached because only 5 days left. I'm not worried about the increase of the value of each SVD Token.  Smiley

How much token sold till now and how much remaining for hardcap?  If more than 1 billions token still remaining then it might be difficult to reach hardcap. But let's see how it's goes, in all cases investors going to get benefits only

Right now around 3.9 billion tokens out of 6 billion are sold. So to reach the hardcap more than 2 billion tokens have to get sold. That's really a lot.
Pastrana044

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:36:10 PM

I liked the idea of the project. I will take part in Bounty campaigns and in ICO and wish good luck to the team. savedroid worldwide!
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:37:46 PM

That's a nice amount you've purchased i have slightly above that Wink don't worry mate Savedroid will be a successful project i think am going to mint about 65% of my tokens and leave the rest unminted.

These guys know what a business is; It is one of the project I am comfortable about; I mean it is a great boost of confidence when the founder replies to inquiries here face on. So ya well done.

INKZX

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:01:23 PM

I see the webset of this project is still running ico and it turns out the enthusiasts of this project is also very much seen from the number of investro who invest in this project and I will want to invest to the project but still do not have the capital
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:21:43 PM

I liked the idea of the project. I will take part in Bounty campaigns and in ICO and wish good luck to the team. savedroid worldwide!

Good. That will be nice of  you to do. Getting in and purchase as much as you can while price is still low. Cheers mate
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 07:10:17 PM

46Million dollars are really impressive.
But the value of our token does not only increase when there is less of it and demand increases. the tokens are also worth more if the company itself has taken more money. So the more tokens sold, the more valuable. or do I see this in the wrong area?

This kind of view is coming to me newly and am kind of seeing from it too in addition to your point the more usage of the token the more the value especially when Savedroid works on their various projects

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:19:59 PM

Check out the latest Twitter or Medium post, which highlight the main advantages of the Savedroid ICO.

https://twitter.com/savedroidAG/status/970252585256046593
https://medium.com/@ico_8796/final-push-savedroid-ico-enters-the-final-week-db12e46c6200

The tweet pretty much sums up the appreciations shown in this topic about the savedroid project, only a week left, it's gonna be an exciting month.

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:26:16 PM

Savedroid  ICO Review (RUS) for Russian-speaking people!    👉    https://youtu.be/owspeGTSNmY
                                                            My Twit:    Wink   https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/970379377656713216

Savedroid is a free application that allows users to save money by the rules. To do this, the user connects the Savedroid application to their current account.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:40:07 PM

That's huge, you need to hold on to it like no other because is something to hold on to, you just got yourself a nice deal and i hope you must have seen their estimated price projections, which may likely supersede that but they are just been realistic
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 07:51:40 PM

Wow.. 100k svd is kind of huge.. I would say you really love the project and i pray you will enjoy the excitement that comes with the project.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:41:42 PM

At the time of writing this post, we have 4 days and 17 hours to go for the end of ico for savedroid project. Hope you are been left out? Take your action  now
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:52:55 PM

At the time of writing this post, we have 4 days and 17 hours to go for the end of ico for savedroid project. Hope you are been left out? Take your action  now

There are still people buying it as we can see on their live counter. Buy before it hits the exchanges, because you will have no extra tokens (bonus) when you buy it there.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:53:30 PM

Check out the latest Twitter or Medium post, which highlight the main advantages of the Savedroid ICO.

https://medium.com/@ico_8796/final-push-savedroid-ico-enters-the-final-week-db12e46c6200

The tweet pretty much sums up the appreciations shown in this topic about the savedroid project, only a week left, it's gonna be an exciting month.

Things are all go for savedroid now, I really do expect the 4billion mark to be hit as more investors rush in to get a piece of the pie.

Certainly enough funds is raised and I'm happy whatever happens from now on
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:22:44 PM

Things are all go for savedroid now, I really do expect the 4billion mark to be hit as more investors rush in to get a piece of the pie.

Certainly enough funds is raised and I'm happy whatever happens from now on

What can you expect of a ICO who has very high ratings ? According to this article there are several Well-known token buyers. So even they invest in it. I am sure that they will hit 4 billion sure.

Dissident991

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:31:29 PM

It is very important that they have working app with many downloads and good reviews .SVD is not a security token so project should not have any legal problems. I invested in Savedroid, hope it will be success.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:53:10 PM

Good. That will be nice of  you to do. Getting in and purchase as much as you can while price is still low. Cheers mate
I agree with this the main sale will end in 4 days and after that all unsold tokens will be burned so there will be a limit i would also recommend to buy as much as you can.
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: