Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:51:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] savedroid - BITCOIN SAVING MADE EASY!  (Read 55364 times)
diimazavr

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:21:46 PM

Hello guys, who know, when will be token distribution for Bounty participations? Thank.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:19:43 PM

I wouldn’t rule out the fact that this weekend the whole team is really packing their stuff and vanish for good...

That is what i am thinking though.

Now that would be morbidly funny. Morbidly in more than one way I'm sure if theyd really pull that stunt  Grin

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
coinlawyer

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:37:33 PM

Situation about this ICO shows us how blind could be investors, bounty hunters and other supporters because of believing of getting xxx profits soon!
We have to chnge something in order not to be catched by such scammers in the future! So maybe the country of the origin of the ICO should have its own investigation about every ICO that become a scam or has possible chances to be like this!

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:30:44 AM

I didn't understand why people still creating panic situation into this thread even this has cleared on next day after that bad PR campaign. We must give another chance to dev team to deliver this otherwise nobody will get nothing. I have still believe in the future of this project and we must show our support.
I think they are shillers - they want to dump of the SVD. Don`t believe them. When they buy coins at a price below ICO, they will arrange a pamp on the good news.  
You just need to have strong hands and ignore the pessimists  Wink

tempus - one of them! Look at his profile. The legend is cool! Many people will believe him.
The last message in January. Then silence. He was never in the subject of SaveDroid  - he was not interested in anything and is not part of the community.
And then the boom - from April 19 he wrote 21 messages ONLY IN THIS TOPIC AND GERMAN Nowhere else he writes. This is a manipulator. Only a negative texts - a very long read!
It seems to me - he was paid. Or he himself tries to make a dump!
I see through you dude  Grin

Nice try Nice_Try! ;-)

But let me explain. I have nothing to hide:

1) Yes, I'm not invested. I didn't even know this project until I saw the desperation on twitter after the Savedroid-CEO had pushed out his "over and out - tweet".

2) I recognized they are germans. I'm also a german and probably that was the first trigger to pay attention

3) After reading a bit and thinking about that move, nothing made any sense to me. Especially that got me really interested, simply the question what this is about. My first conclusion was: Whatever it is or will turn out to be, in any case it's stupid and insane.

4) The next day their explanation-video... I just thought "what a stupid idiot, what an insane combination of pure arrogance and naivety." that has lead into such stupidity and ruthlessness, pretending an educational purpose while clearly they are the ones who should go back to school.  

5) It was a safe prediction that it would backfire hard and to see that was kind of entertaining but also embarrassing. Actually I was happy to see the hard media-echo in Germany. I talked with some of the german Investors on the german thread and got more information, figured that not even their story was true (would have been so easy to exit scam with all of the funds).

7) Even after the first hard feedback they didn't learn. They kept on with their arrogance (most of it on german threads), still pretending they could have executed a scam, pretending that they wanted to educate people about that, and even about the greed in the market. And yes, all of that made me really angry, even if not invested myself. They hyped their ICO to $50 mln, then put anybody else at risk including their own partners, while risking nothing of their own money that they only got because people trusted them. And they even want to educate others and even point on greed? Damn, that's bolt!

8 ) They pretend the intention to educate all others, but in fact they have acted deceptive. And while they also pretend they would have solved the situation with their explanation, they've just built another lie on the first deception. Whenever I see something like that I consider a high probability that the claimed intention is also not true or at least not the whole truth. Since they've even started a new website, saying "ICO Advisory coming soon - made in Germany" I believe their main-intention was promoting that.  

9) They are the ones who have turned what was meant to be business into a social experiment with educational purpose. They, and those who still believe in them, shouldn't have a problem if others do exactly that. And my credibility is not at stake here. Everybody is free to come to own conclusions. To believe my posts would be manipulative because I'm not invested doesn't make much sense. It's the opposite: I simply point out my honest thoughts because I have no horse in this race.

10) No, I have zero intention to write the price down and I won't buy into it in any scenario, no matter of price. I'm one of those who don't believe in the use-case and I don't believe in the team. I don't believe in their abilities to lead a project to success and even without this silly PR-Stunt I would see this project and their ICO as an overvalued hype, which only worked out so well because it was "pre hyped" in the fintech-space. And what a majority doesn't seems to care much about, but it really is a major aspect in my opinion: I consider the introduction of their new idea to become Ico-advisors as a bad sign because 1) it is not thought out as well, 2) it has nothing to do with what they've sold in their ICO, and most important: 3) it shows a lack of commitment regarding their core-project.

A committed team would never decide to make things more complicated. There would also be no reason to hype a project even more after a successful ICO with any kind of PR before real delivery. They got about $50 mln and shouldn't have any time to think about ICO-advisory, about torturing their own Investors, making silly videos including a "making of". #smokeandmirrors

I wouldn't ever buy into a project that shows such a lack of having priorities.

Some words to those who believe posts like this to be strategic- or maybe even paid FUD: It's natural that you want to see it that way because you recognize critique as risk of your Investment. That's understandable. But again: Those who push for a refund are right and giving that choice would be best for everybody. If I would want to see Investors suffer, maybe even buy cheap later, I would not write in favor of a refund but the opposite. Again, the reason is simple: The probability of a crashing price increases the more supply will hit the exchanges and the other way around.

couldn't write it better  Cool
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:23:46 AM

Crypto in Germany legalized as I know. But how this can help them release cards, if Visa and mastercard want not working with crypto?
nullCoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1452

till 25.07

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:50:12 AM

Situation about this ICO shows us how blind could be investors, bounty hunters and other supporters because of believing of getting xxx profits soon!
We have to chnge something in order not to be catched by such scammers in the future! So maybe the country of the origin of the ICO should have its own investigation about every ICO that become a scam or has possible chances to be like this!

Far away from that, Savedroid AG is an existing company in Germany with real business, and Germany is kinda overregulated, they used an Escrow and a bank in Liechtenstein for their ICO, if you can't trust such an ICO you can not trust any other ICO (except maybe in Swiss Wink) nor any other Fundraise outside crypto.

and btw, German justice is already investigating and i think civil lawsuits will follow, we'll see..
Sealectricno

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:23:09 AM

Hello guys, who know, when will be token distribution for Bounty participations? Thank.

please dont ask stupid question, even investor not yet receive token, only 25% from the total investor got their token
now all investor just want to refund, this project allready failed
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:51:17 AM

To reverse the negative effect from the project need double work and to promote something much more interesting than that promo stunt which brought them in this situation. Investors are mature enough to understand and to be able to make difference in things. I was expecting aggressive press releases to ask excuse publicly and to ask for second chance to continue.
@Nice_Try

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

bridgex.network

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:56:58 AM

please dont ask stupid question, even investor not yet receive token, only 25% from the total investor got their token

Do not speak for all. Another FUDer. I'm not going to take a refund. When will be the listing I buy more coins - when many stupid investors will be sold at a low price Grin
https://etherscan.io/token/0xbdeb4b83251fb146687fa19d1c660f99411eefe3
Etherscan removed the Suspicious rating

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Lunar Crank

Activity: 910
Merit: 106

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:28:15 AM

Do not speak for all. Another FUDer. I'm not going to take a refund. When will be the listing I buy more coins - when many stupid investors will be sold at a low price Grin

May I ask a question? When tokens will be listed on exchanges? There are no any information from team, except their jokes... No information about token distribution...

tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:37:57 AM
Merited by PowerHemp (1)

To reverse the negative effect from the project need double work and to promote something much more interesting than that promo stunt which brought them in this situation. Investors are mature enough to understand and to be able to make difference in things. I was expecting aggressive press releases to ask excuse publicly and to ask for second chance to continue.

They've put themselves into a situation they are unable to control/handle. Until now they've achieved exactly one thing: To raise a shitload of money in this space. The whole company is probably not even worth $5 mln but the marketcap of a token with the purpose to fuel a gimmick-usecase without any sense should be worth about $50 mln? Who the hell would ever pay for giving away his private keys to watch the system making unnecessary transactions whenever Trump makes a tweet or the favorite team wins a match?

A majority of those who invested into this must be new and unexperienced like these Fintech-Clowns who managed to sell a useless App. On top of that they promote their ICO-advisory using deception and lies, pushing own Investors into desperation, divide their Community into those who are mad as hell and want their money back, and those who still want to believe in them.

And now about the obvious fact here: While some of those who still believe in them try to calm down critiques, those who caused this mess and should be on top of the communication on all fronts, went silent - on all fronts.

Why? Because it's impossible to defend their stupid deception any further using already debunked lies. They don't know anything about this space. Nothing about useful and innovative usecases, nothing about what Crypto really is about and what could be accomplished by using Blockchain-Technology, nothing about the vital and controversial communication on platforms like this one or Reddit etc. They are just skilled in using bolt buzzwords and silly price-prediction-charts and their Fintech-Background to blind unexperienced Guys and lure them into giving them money. And instead of going heads down into Development or just to mange the distribution of their tokens after getting $50 mln, they write down things like:

- Website down
- Savedroid is gone
- get users angry
- motivate users to visit our office

Source: Behind the scenes
https://youtu.be/CyAllUhDxXk?t=41s

...what a genius and thought out strategy and how subtle that is, right? Like everything they do... That's the red line.
@Nice_Try

bridgex.network

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:39:01 AM

May I ask a question? When tokens will be listed on exchanges? There are no any information from team, except their jokes... No information about token distribution...

I do not know when the listing will be exact. I think it will be in May. But I'm more interested in the question - what will be the fifth exchange from TOP5? I hope that it will be Huobi Grin

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:41:33 AM

Crypto in Germany legalized as I know. But how this can help them release cards, if Visa and mastercard want not working with crypto?

VISA/Masercard has no interest to provide support for crypto related projects so that I won't be easy to release a working card in current situation. Crypto is legal in whole Europe but they have to find an alternative way to provide this service.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:43:59 AM

VISA/Masercard has no interest to provide support for crypto related projects so that I won't be easy to release a working card in current situation. Crypto is legal in whole Europe but they have to find an alternative way to provide this service.

I asked the same. How they will release cards? There are only 2 card provider in whole world - Visa and Mastercard. Which alternative service you mean? How they can issue cards bypassing without Visa or Master?
Sealectricno

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:56:11 AM

I do not know when the listing will be exact. I think it will be in May. But I'm more interested in the question - what will be the fifth exchange from TOP5? I hope that it will be Huobi Grin

Top 5 exchange ? lol

stop dreaming dude, no exchange will accept this token anymore, even number 200 exchange wont accept this failed project
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:03:40 AM

Top 5 exchange ? lol

stop dreaming dude, no exchange will accept this token anymore, even number 200 exchange wont accept this failed project

I appreciate your hard job how hard work you are doing to spread FUD into this project because you got nice chance to buy this token. You know this will happen soon that is the reason you create new account for trolling.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
@Nice_Try

bridgex.network

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:27:49 AM

Top 5 exchange ? lol

I appreciate your hard job how hard work you are doing to spread FUD into this project because you got nice chance to buy this token. You know this will happen soon that is the reason you create new account for trolling.

+ 100
This dude thinks he's smarter than everyone. This is so obvious manipulation. Relax - we see right through you. You are a common hamster who wants to create a FUD in this topic. The market changed - such manipulations worked in 2017

Sealectricno

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:33:14 AM

Top 5 exchange ? lol

+ 100
This dude thinks he's smarter than everyone. This is so obvious manipulation. Relax - we see right through you. You are a common hamster who wants to create a FUD in this topic. The market changed - such manipulations worked in 2017

FUD Huh?? please open your eyes dude

the one who created FUD is this stupid savedroid team

so please stop defending this failed+stupid+prank+stunt+etcetc project
hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:39:10 AM

While dev declared about the status of that prank than why some people again and again talking about them I think so that is just another attempt to make panic the weak hands and than create hype to sell these tokens on them. We must be patent and let dev do their work to sorted out these issues.
@Nice_Try

bridgex.network

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:42:11 AM

Top 5 exchange ? lol

+ 100

FUD Huh?? please open your eyes dude

the one who created FUD is this stupid savedroid team

so please stop defending this failed+stupid+prank+stunt+etcetc project

LOL - you are so angry. Your strategy does not work - I understand. Just relax and wait until you can buy coins. You will not be lucky if It's Binance! It's so easy - 1 dollar for 1svd  Grin

Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: