Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:48:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] savedroid - BITCOIN SAVING MADE EASY!  (Read 55368 times)
Ndok88

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:43:35 AM

This function will be available by the end of this month. (Playstore/AppStore) You‘ll be able to transfer the tokens via the app later this month, the wallet function (withdrawal) will be added to the Crypto Beta for everyone and you‘ll be able to transfer your tokens to any private erc20 Token wallet.

What u expect to this app?
if you:
1. Are interested in saving or buying crypto money in small amounts without considering the price or type of currency that you want to buy.
2. without you having to authorize when the purchase is made.
3. without needing to think about the security aspect of your own wallet .

So you can use this svd application...👌

Note... Until now u cant withdraw ur funds on that app to ur private wallet🙄
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:06:23 PM

They announced in telegram today that Android and IOS version of  Crypto-App will be released in Google Play this Friday, August 31st.

Announce:

- SVD TRANSFER: SVD transfers from savedroid to your private ERC20-Wallet will only be possible via the latest version of the savedroid Crypto-App NOT through the savedroid ICO website
- ANDROID APP: The latest Android version of our Crypto-App will be released in Google Play this Friday, August 31st evening CEST both internationally and in Germany, however in English language only
- IOS APP: The latest iOS version of our Crypto-App will become available in the App Store as soon as this latest version will be approved by Apple which will be at the earliest by this Friday, August 31st evening CEST or potentially later both internationally and in Germany, however in English language only
- APP DOWNLOAD: We will provide the relevant Android and iOS download links of these latest versions of the savedroid Crypto-App once they become available on Google Play and in the App Store in our Telegram Groups and Channel

AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:18:20 PM

They announced in telegram today that Android and IOS version of  Crypto-App will be released in Google Play this Friday, August 31st.

Announce:

- SVD TRANSFER: SVD transfers from savedroid to your private ERC20-Wallet will only be possible via the latest version of the savedroid Crypto-App NOT through the savedroid ICO website
- ANDROID APP: The latest Android version of our Crypto-App will be released in Google Play this Friday, August 31st evening CEST both internationally and in Germany, however in English language only
- IOS APP: The latest iOS version of our Crypto-App will become available in the App Store as soon as this latest version will be approved by Apple which will be at the earliest by this Friday, August 31st evening CEST or potentially later both internationally and in Germany, however in English language only
- APP DOWNLOAD: We will provide the relevant Android and iOS download links of these latest versions of the savedroid Crypto-App once they become available on Google Play and in the App Store in our Telegram Groups and Channel

Let's pump this token while it is already on top 5 exchanges as they promised. Without any big partnership and use case it will be hard for this project to get recover just watching this when they will take serious decisions.
cryptobits3

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:48:35 PM

Announce:

Let's pump this token while it is already on top 5 exchanges as they promised. Without any big partnership and use case it will be hard for this project to get recover just watching this when they will take serious decisions.
yes, what to expect until the market becomes bullish, and bitcoin does not grow.
unlikely you can expect a good growth of tokens,
but perhaps there is not much left
magisterr

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:24:22 AM

Announce:

At last this not looks like a scam as people thought early about this project. team working and doing something. But Im agree with you. They must have some solid partnerships and biggest exchanges for good price.
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:27:56 AM

Announce:

At last this not looks like a scam as people thought early about this project. team working and doing something. But Im agree with you. They must have some solid partnerships and biggest exchanges for good price.
The price is very cheap but the good thing is that we have a lot of exchanges now and that brings the liquidity of the project.
Of course it's not a scam, exchange would refuse to list SVD if this is a scam because it can also affect their reputation, some people just want this to pump right away and they are frustrated with the current price.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Ndok88

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:33:01 AM

Imo
failed projects or fraudulent projects are just the same meaning only different terms. Failure can rise again sometime, it can then disappear too, fraud is completely gone
Ndok88

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:40:48 AM

Timulty 11:
They charged you 2000 to move it to your MEW?

Matthew B.:
yes incredible? and why Zano "just" have to pay 500 ?!?

Abdon:
My balance IS 0 and tokens IS looked why?

Branko Bukumirovic:
lol fee 2k

20e Cheesy

Timulty 11:
Doesn't matter..... you bought at ICO......my tokens were minted to my MEW for free....... you agreed to wait 180 days  then have them minted to your mew..... not this scenario with fees. This is fraud.... plain and simple

3rd  fraudulent action to this ICO

Matthew B.:
yea CC Buyers get again kicked ass

PapaMango:
omg this is ridiclous😂

Timulty 11:
It is more serious than an ass kicking. These guys would be completely screwed if this wasn't crypto.......... and their company is financial in nature. They should never be trusted with somebody's financial info.

You agreed to 180 days........ other ICO buyers had NO fees to mint to MEW............

Gross Misconduct

Branko Bukumirovic:
10.000 tokens 100e and transaction fee is 2000

Naif Alenazi:
Great

But what about IOS ? Pls !!

LeCroc:
20€ fees..... nice
What a damn $#%¥>}£}$#

TQ:
Its is 2€

LeCroc:
No

I bought for 0.01€... you not?

Branko Bukumirovic:
what a rip off ..

LeCroc:
Savedroid is challenging with hitbtc fees 😂

PapaMango:
40 mio and they dont want to pay for the transaction fees😂😂😂

LeCroc:
40mil € collected and the rip off after the great PR stunt is still ongoing....

Timulty 11:
There should Never be fees for an ICO investor to get access to their tokens

What ur opinion..Huh

For app "GREAT" crypto saving user

Cryptobas$ | savedroid:
Please find the pinned message in the savedroid ICO group: https://t.me/savedroid

Luke | savedroid:
🔥UPDATE ON SDV TRANSFER ON ANDROID APP
 The latest Android version of our Crypto-App in already online! Now You can transfer your SVD's onto your private ERC20- Wallet. Just download the newest version from the link below and transfer them!
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.crypto.savedroid

IOS Crypto-App update will be available as soon as soon as Apple review the Update.

Mr.Watcharapong Jaichaphoa:
Hello admin I have problem.

My BTC and ETH are lose after I am reinstall app.

Aref NS:
same here

Then... Whatssup next?
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:59:10 AM

Timulty 11:
They charged you 2000 to move it to your MEW?

Matthew B.:
yes incredible? and why Zano "just" have to pay 500 ?!?

Abdon:
My balance IS 0 and tokens IS looked why?

Branko Bukumirovic:
lol fee 2k

20e Cheesy

Timulty 11:
Doesn't matter..... you bought at ICO......my tokens were minted to my MEW for free....... you agreed to wait 180 days  then have them minted to your mew..... not this scenario with fees. This is fraud.... plain and simple

3rd  fraudulent action to this ICO

Matthew B.:
yea CC Buyers get again kicked ass

PapaMango:
omg this is ridiclous😂

Timulty 11:
It is more serious than an ass kicking. These guys would be completely screwed if this wasn't crypto.......... and their company is financial in nature. They should never be trusted with somebody's financial info.

You agreed to 180 days........ other ICO buyers had NO fees to mint to MEW............

Gross Misconduct

Branko Bukumirovic:
10.000 tokens 100e and transaction fee is 2000

Naif Alenazi:
Great

But what about IOS ? Pls !!

LeCroc:
20€ fees..... nice
What a damn $#%¥>}£}$#

TQ:
Its is 2€

LeCroc:
No

I bought for 0.01€... you not?

Branko Bukumirovic:
what a rip off ..

LeCroc:
Savedroid is challenging with hitbtc fees 😂

PapaMango:
40 mio and they dont want to pay for the transaction fees😂😂😂

LeCroc:
40mil € collected and the rip off after the great PR stunt is still ongoing....

Timulty 11:
There should Never be fees for an ICO investor to get access to their tokens

What ur opinion..Huh

For app "GREAT" crypto saving user

Cryptobas$ | savedroid:
Please find the pinned message in the savedroid ICO group: https://t.me/savedroid

Luke | savedroid:
🔥UPDATE ON SDV TRANSFER ON ANDROID APP
 The latest Android version of our Crypto-App in already online! Now You can transfer your SVD's onto your private ERC20- Wallet. Just download the newest version from the link below and transfer them!
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.crypto.savedroid

IOS Crypto-App update will be available as soon as soon as Apple review the Update.

Mr.Watcharapong Jaichaphoa:
Hello admin I have problem.

My BTC and ETH are lose after I am reinstall app.

Aref NS:
same here

Then... Whatssup next?

Oh boy... this project is such a bad joke. Since the PR-Stunt I consider this as a social experiment.

Impressive!

Maybe they believe that to be a smart strategy to discourage ppl from dumping. I believe it will be the opposite. Smart Investors figure that this team will always choose the worst of all possible choices and therefore tend to sell, while more emotional guys will dump because they can't stand anymore how they're treated by these greedy clowns.
Ndok88

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:14:19 PM

some review and opinions that stated that the svd team was stupid and did not have the right ability, in my opinion, making simple wallets like, bread wallets, kcash they could not, plus had too grandiose thoughts, GO International! only delusional people who have such views when looking at the application of waste products that have been produced. So the Coin Analyst Advisor is just a joke that isn't funny at all!

like a sickening comedy drama with greedy clowns
Haibui999

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:15:35 PM

It is developing well. But the workforce is not strong enough to attract more investment. t accaafn add bounty and airdrop to do better this project.
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:03:55 PM

It is developing well. But the workforce is not strong enough to attract more investment. t accaafn add bounty and airdrop to do better this project.

Would you like to share the plan about bounty and airdrop how this could help this project. Maybe you are not investor so this is the reason you are not aware the current situation of this platform. We need to build the trust of the community so ti will bring more investors to this project.
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:28:27 PM

Would you like to share the plan about bounty and airdrop how this could help this project. Maybe you are not investor so this is the reason you are not aware the current situation of this platform. We need to build the trust of the community so ti will bring more investors to this project.

The best community could do nothing if the team continues to do everything to undermine trust and reputation. Under the line that is what they do. Today is just another example. I don't know their reasons but to charge a high amount of SVD for a withdrawal - after it already dropped 90%, that is so stupid. I've seen some screenshots of discussions on their channels (I'm banned) and obviously several others were banned today, including a guy who was really supportive until now.

Actually it's funny again: This Savedroid-Guys don't even remember that the ICO-price of the SVD was 10 times higher than it is now. The Savedroid-team seems to think: "We just charge 2 EUR for a withdrawal!"

But, for a guy who bought 10k SVD for 100 EUR during the ICO it's this:

1) First they've done so much bullshit that the value dropped to 10 EUR without much hope for recovery
2) Now they want 20% of his holdings just that he can move his SVD

They've already forgotten how much money they once got for this shit.

And just btw: If they want such a high fee if their ICO-Investors want to transact their SVD, it also tells a lot about their business model. They talk about micro-savings, that ppl will transact small amounts into Savedroid to invest that into Crypto. And now imagine that somebody makes 10 transactions into SVD, each for 20 cent. 100% of that will go to Savedroid. Who will use a service to save money if using this service will cost so much money?

They don't have the right mindset for their own business model. It's obvious that they give a shit especially about those who don't have much money.
Ndok88

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:57:22 AM

The best community could do nothing if the team continues to do everything to undermine trust and reputation. Under the line that is what they do. Today is just another example. I don't know their reasons but to charge a high amount of SVD for a withdrawal - after it already dropped 90%, that is so stupid. I've seen some screenshots of discussions on their channels (I'm banned) and obviously several others were banned today, including a guy who was really supportive until now.

Actually it's funny again: This Savedroid-Guys don't even remember that the ICO-price of the SVD was 10 times higher than it is now. The Savedroid-team seems to think: "We just charge 2 EUR for a withdrawal!"

But, for a guy who bought 10k SVD for 100 EUR during the ICO it's this:

1) First they've done so much bullshit that the value dropped to 10 EUR without much hope for recovery
2) Now they want 20% of his holdings just that he can move his SVD

They've already forgotten how much money they once got for this shit.

And just btw: If they want such a high fee if their ICO-Investors want to transact their SVD, it also tells a lot about their business model. They talk about micro-savings, that ppl will transact small amounts into Savedroid to invest that into Crypto. And now imagine that somebody makes 10 transactions into SVD, each for 20 cent. 100% of that will go to Savedroid. Who will use a service to save money if using this service will cost so much money?

They don't have the right mindset for their own business model. It's obvious that they give a shit especially about those who don't have much money.

Extremly high fees for micro saving...😥

Need 2 days or more depend to gas price on ethereum😒

Question: who need app like that? Who want to use it?
Question: which wallet do same thing like "Crypto currencies for everyone" need 2 days or more for transfer erc 20 token?🤦🤐

the conclusion is whether this company will develop rapidly or fail then it will become a kind of big fraud? please answer by yourself🤔

magisterr

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:40:55 PM

The price is very cheap but the good thing is that we have a lot of exchanges now and that brings the liquidity of the project.
Of course it's not a scam, exchange would refuse to list SVD if this is a scam because it can also affect their reputation, some people just want this to pump right away and they are frustrated with the current price.

They must add SVD to some of top exchanges like were promised (Binance, Okex, Huobi etc). Tha price will go up a lot. Current exchanges too small.
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:08:44 PM

I don't say we need not more exchanges but problem is other. I was looking at SVD performance on existed exchanges which are provided good liquidity for other tokens while SVD has very little volume. This indicates traders and investors are not ready to get involved. Team need to do serious things though they aren't serious till now.
Ndok88

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:20:43 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2018, 03:47:37 PM by Ndok88

what application is that? function like a simple wallet doesn't work, just to withdraw the ico token with a terrible fee, it makes no difference as it used to be on the website, there is no update. Do not expect many features to be added, to withdraw the erc20 tokens only takes days.

IMO this company will not be able to produce something that deserves to be used properly, you are only given an empty dream that will never be proven
magisterr

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:00:57 AM

I don't say we need not more exchanges but problem is other. I was looking at SVD performance on existed exchanges which are provided good liquidity for other tokens while SVD has very little volume. This indicates traders and investors are not ready to get involved. Team need to do serious things though they aren't serious till now.

Im agree with you. Development and marketing is also important. They released mobile wallets as far as i know... Who tried their wallet? Which currencies wallet supporting ? Huh
But exchanges is important as well. Such exchanges like HitBtc dont provide good volume and there are a terrible commions so people want not tradint there.
sge99

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 11:35:40 AM

Im agree with you. Development and marketing is also important. They released mobile wallets as far as i know... Who tried their wallet? Which currencies wallet supporting ? Huh
But exchanges is important as well. Such exchanges like HitBtc dont provide good volume and there are a terrible commions so people want not tradint there.

I sometimes think that nothing would help them anymore, with all their stupid actions they have ruined the project forever.

tempus
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:14:29 AM

Apparently Savedroid was messing with Playstore-Rules and got caught:

https://twitter.com/SavedroidShits1/status/1036326607131213829                                                                                                     

https://twitter.com/SavedroidShits1/status/1036328213432201216

Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: