Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:15:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I need an opinion on rejecting a job offer or crypto  (Read 2037 times)
Khelly

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:25:15 PM

Well, it depends to your needs. If you have a family and you really need to strive for your family needs then you must grab the opportunity working overseas. Crypto doesnt give you an instant money to supply your family, you also need to work hard for it. If you work, rest assured that you can compensate your salary weekly or monthly, in crypto you never know when you can earn but for sure it will give you a big profit when the day comes. You can also both do your proffesional work and crypto. You can do cyrpto in your spare time. Always do what ever you think is good for you and for your family if ever you have.
yummydex

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:45:52 PM

I have opportunity in overseas job around 1000 usd. but my mind now not in a stable manner.

please guide me whats the best option doing crypto currency on the home or move to the job overseas?
If you have a good earning in crypto currency don't go abroad here in abroad are different.In abroad you need to swallow you pride in order to do your job. In abroad you don't have freedom unlike to your country.when you are outside the country you will be the one who need to adjust most of the time.
terbetet

Activity: 240
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:51:24 PM

I have opportunity in overseas job around 1000 usd. but my mind now not in a stable manner.

please guide me whats the best option doing crypto currency on the home or move to the job overseas?
Actually you can do both at the same time because working in crypto does not require any specific place to work on. As long as you have the access with internet source, you can do working into it even you are working at an overseas job. It is just that you must effectively manage your time well for you to be able to work on those jobs. You do not have to reject such an opportunity to work overseas in exchange of working into crypto because you can do work it at your free time since it does not require too much of your time and attention. Doing work overseas and in crypto is like hitting two birds in one stone because you can earn two incomes  from these sources.

The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:34:20 AM

you should not reject the job offer given to you because getting a job seems nowadays it is very difficult and better to accept the job and after getting the profit that you can use for trading capital.
You don't have to choose if you can have them both. But when the time comes that if affected you in a bad wayday I think it's better to let go of crypto. Life with a permanent job is irreplaceable especially if you will replace it by crypto. Remember that crypto is just a way to have extra income and to make a living here is still uncertain.
ivakar

Activity: 756
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:40:02 AM

You don't have to choose if you can have them both. But when the time comes that if affected you in a bad wayday I think it's better to let go of crypto. Life with a permanent job is irreplaceable especially if you will replace it by crypto. Remember that crypto is just a way to have extra income and to make a living here is still uncertain.

completely agree here, no need to reject the job nor crypto! i'm sure you can handle both! a lot of people can do it, i mean handle both )
for example you can do the job full time, and on evening or early morning do some trading, yeah, maybe profits would be less, but full time real job is more important and safe.
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:41:09 AM

I think it's better for you to take the job because now to get a job is more important than relying on an uncertain bitcoin, you can play bitcoin with the salary of your work.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
bigbosma

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:45:08 AM

And what prevents you to combine both? You can simply invest in the long term and work calmly on the job offered to you. This is a very good option.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
FRJ

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:48:08 AM
Merited by DU18 (3)

How much money are you in coming from your job? if you find that you are getting more money from mining or any other job related to cryptocurrency then you can decide that you will not reject cryptocurrency. I think it probably depends on your income source. again if you think that you feel comfortable with cryptos then you shouldn't leave this. if you feel so.rejecting cryptocurrency is a difficult job indeed, at least to me. I don't know what's going on your mind. You can mine Bitcoin at home, you can trade Bitcoin even outside of your home .do anything whatever you want but I think it's totally up to you. if you ask any suggestion then I would say that do the work what you like ,don't do the work which feels burden to you. thank you .best of luck.

tiktak89

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:14:16 PM

If I were you, I'd rather work. It is more stable, with bitcoin as regular earnings are very difficult to achieve.

bitvelk

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:44:28 PM

Of course, in idael it is better to combine crypto activity and real work. But and if it is impossible - choose work. Bitcoin today is, and tomorrow it may well happen that something. That's a pretty nasty risk.

Topaz72

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:49:22 PM

you should not reject the job offer given to you because getting a job seems nowadays it is very difficult and better to accept the job and after getting the profit that you can use for trading capital.
Yes it is better if you use your job for earning and at the same time you can get to the bitcoin as an additional source of income, buy right now and don’t wait anymore for more  as it is very reliable to use for extra earning, bitcoin is day by day increasing in power, at day you can do your job and at night in spare time you can use bitcoin for money making, I always suggest other people that bitcoin is the best source of income we can carry it as our part time job, or our additional source of income.
Bitexpert2017

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:52:48 PM

I think it is not a good idea to throw an opportunity that gives a stable job just to pursue bitcoin. This job offer of yours is a great way to earn money, first because its stable and you have assurance unlike in bitcoin.
Froloff92

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:57:51 PM

You are right bitcoin is good now and beings use as a job by a lot of people and some of them reject even legal and regular job for the sake of bitcoin. it is good to carry both and help yourself to make your expenses afforded so it is beneficial to use bitcoin but only as side source of income.
Rinzo

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:07:49 PM

Can't you do both? If you can't, then you must weigh your options carefully. Check the merits and demerits
Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:08:10 PM

it depends on your own more interesting where?
if I personally choose a private job because the money is definitely guaranteed once a month. if kripro is still the stage of development but sometimes once the income is large.
drukoz2

Activity: 395

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:12:09 PM

Try to combine both. Long-term investments do not take a lot of time, and you can work on a normal job and additionally earn income in bitcoin.
lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:47:19 PM

A piece of advice bro. If you want to be successful and to have a better life you have to deal with many source of income. For me you can do it both while you are overseas worker you can still do bitcoin. All we know that bitcoin is very convenient extra income no time pressure,no talkative and bossy manager. It defend on you on how you earn if you have a great strategy you can do it even you have a regular job or even you are a overseas worker but make sure that bitcoin is not totally ban at the country that you are doing. I am on your situation I will accept the overseas offer and I will continously do bitcoin because I will do everything for my family and for my goals.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
East2011

Activity: 454

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:58:58 PM

I think you should choose the one that give you a stable income monthly. Its hard when you do cryptocurrency because there is always a risk in doing it. So it is better if you choose your job.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
belalangsembah

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:04:14 PM

It is always for you to decide. Before making decisions about a job and crypto you must consider what gives you a better monthly income. What is suitable for you and yoir time for your loved ones and what is the better way for you to earn more. Make sure that whatever you choose will provide you a sustainable living in the future.

I'm sure you'll be able to do both at the same time and why you did not take the job and invest some of your earnings into bitcoins or other crypto currencies that are believed to eventually work
Ampong2121

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:09:09 PM

For me it depends on the situation, if you badly need money then go work overseas then make crypto as your part time job, so that you can earn more money. But if your doing crypto then the money you get is ok with you then dont go because its hard to left your family in your own country. Think of it first before you decide, think of whats make you feel better Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: