Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:14:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Baikal Giant-B  (Read 40598 times)
Neo-Geo

Activity: 126
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 12:41:55 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2018, 01:07:54 PM by Neo-Geo

To be safe, I used different names, different email addresses, different mailing addresses that reside in different states, and payment from different wallets. Both orders are now in the confirmed payment status. Took a few hours to update even though payment was made within minutes after the orders were placed. Don't be alarmed if your order shows as expired on the bitmain website, this probably happens to almost everyone, but I do think you should send your payment within the one-hour window if you want to ensure that your order is processed and payment isn't refunded.

Surely your brother can use a different mailing address than your own.
wxxyz

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 02:15:57 PM

For SALE
Giant B Miner : USD 15,000  (limited quantity of  2 units available)

Giant X10 Miner:  USD 10,000 (only 1 unit available)

Here are the marketing pricing as mentioned by bittawn too:-

asicminermarket: 20k (selling average of 10-15 units per day at this price)
bittawn: 15K
Itopshop: 16k (and sold out at that price)
Coinminer: 16.25k (and sold out at that price)
Ebay USD 25000 and above.

Benefit i can offer to fellow miners:-

When sending i will declare it a gift worth $500, so when you get you will be saving atleast USD 3000 to USD 5000 in custom duty and taxes.

As citronic said

the Giant B is no ordinary miner

Baikal products are legendary good quality and stable

anyone owning these gems will ROI very quickly

what price would one pay to become a lucky Giant B owner?

the answer to that is subjective...... unless we can predict the future

for all we know 15k or 20k maybe too cheap... if the there is NO batch 2 of Giant B.

Can I pay with PayPal so that I have some recourse if the miner doesn't ever show up at my door?
tomwrx

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 03:39:30 PM

For SALE
Giant B Miner : USD 15,000  (limited quantity of  2 units available)

Giant X10 Miner:  USD 10,000 (only 1 unit available)

When sending i will declare it a gift worth $500, so when you get you will be saving atleast USD 3000 to USD 5000 in custom duty and taxes.

As citronic said

for all we know 15k or 20k maybe too cheap... if the there is NO batch 2 of Giant B.

At $15,000 , what do you think the ROI will be ?     The hashrate of LBRY has dropped but the difficulty has risen .  The price of the coin also has dropped 40%.

Exactly, even in this crashed market the monthly profits are USD 4500, so i guess less than 4 months and all of us are confident BTC will jump back within 1 month and things will go back to normal and so will the price increased.

Just do the maths yourself, i am not pushing anyone for buying it.

I'm a bit confused here. Weren't you excited to receive that Knock on the door from DHL so that you could start mining with your B? Was your intentions to resell this unit? Please excuse my question I'm just curious. Thanks!

Diff increased a lot for baikal b algo's and at the moment just a part of batch1 is delivered. So she wants to sell absolute miners for a joke price to the buyers who can not count. Simple Wink

ALQO - A Decentralized, All-in-One Financial And Cloud Services Ecosystem.

https://alqo.app/
Dudukian

Activity: 143

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:28:34 PM

For SALE
Giant B Miner : USD 15,000  (limited quantity of  2 units available)

Giant X10 Miner:  USD 10,000 (only 1 unit available)

As citronic said

At $15,000 , what do you think the ROI will be ?     The hashrate of LBRY has dropped but the difficulty has risen .  The price of the coin also has dropped 40%.

Exactly, even in this crashed market the monthly profits are USD 4500, so i guess less than 4 months and all of us are confident BTC will jump back within 1 month and things will go back to normal and so will the price increased.

Just do the maths yourself, i am not pushing anyone for buying it.

I'm a bit confused here. Weren't you excited to receive that Knock on the door from DHL so that you could start mining with your B? Was your intentions to resell this unit? Please excuse my question I'm just curious. Thanks!

Diff increased a lot for baikal b algo's and at the moment just a part of batch1 is delivered. So she wants to sell absolute miners for a joke price to the buyers who can not count. Simple Wink

Those are not from her, those are from Bittawn and they aren't jokes if people are willing to pay it.    The jokes are on Ebay @ $30,000 or the fake sellers that only accept crypto .
crypto4pizza

Activity: 102

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:30:10 AM

Just going to leave this here....LBC Difficulty  Roll Eyes

Current -1,576,438.409

24 hr - 1,543,569.898

3 day - 1,314,886.756

7 day - 1,020,984.740

42.05 Th/s
bitcoinexplorer

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:10:29 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2018, 06:35:20 AM by bitcoinexplorer

Who want a Pool with Who want a Pool with Proportional (Prop) - The block reward is distributed among miners in proportion to the number of shares they submitted in a round. The expected reward per share depends on the number of shares already submitted in the round.

For LBRY as SuperNova does not pay well, SuperNova is paying 30% less to us...

If there is interest of 20 Giant B machines than i can ask a friend to build a pool where there would be no tricks of PPLNS

henkkk

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:43:56 PM

somebody can confirm that A3+ is still available at Bitmain, 
and only once every hour for a few minutes ?
for me they are continuously sold out.
Neo-Geo

Activity: 126
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 02:59:30 PM

I can confirm that the A3 was available on the hour earlier today. Was able to order and pay for a total of 4 over the past 24 hours using four different accounts. All four orders are in the confirmed payment status with Bitmain.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 03:08:46 PM

Who want a Pool with Who want a Pool with Proportional (Prop) - The block reward is distributed among miners in proportion to the number of shares they submitted in a round. The expected reward per share depends on the number of shares already submitted in the round.

If there is interest of 20 Giant B machines than i can ask a friend to build a pool where there would be no tricks of PPLNS

Seems you don't understand how PPLNS works Smiley

PPLNS actually pays MORE than Prop - Prop is exploitable by pool hoppers/Nicehash - thats the reason the pool actually IS running in PPLNS.

In a Prop Pool a user with for example Nicehash can push a lof of shares until the round reaches 30-35% and then hopps out - if the block has been found within this time, he'll get the biggest part of that block because he submitted super-many shares during that time, all the regular miners will get underpaid.

In PPLNS, the pool looks over the last 10 rounds (lucky and unlucky rounds) and pays for those shares, so the pool hopper, which will have LESS shares during 10 rounds than regular miners will actually be paid LESS here.

Read here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=24966.0

And please.. Those idiotic "SuperNova pays 100% less" etc. Stop it.. It's just ridicolous.

I can still open a Prop Pool next to the PPLNS pool for free, however, PPLNS is the best available payout method.

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
bitcoinexplorer

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:12:05 PM

PPLNS actually pays MORE than Prop - Prop is exploitable by pool hoppers/Nicehash - thats the reason the pool actually IS running in PPLNS.

In a Prop Pool a user with for example Nicehash can push a lof of shares until the round reaches 30-35% and then hopps out - if the block has been found within this time, he'll get the biggest part of that block because he submitted super-many shares during that time, all the regular miners will get underpaid.

In PPLNS, the pool looks over the last 10 rounds (lucky and unlucky rounds) and pays for those shares, so the pool hopper, which will have LESS shares during 10 rounds than regular miners will actually be paid LESS here.

And please.. Those idiotic "SuperNova pays 100% less" etc. Stop it.. It's just ridicolous.

I can still open a Prop Pool next to the PPLNS pool for free, however, PPLNS is the best available payout method.

Whats your explanation for 30% less payout by Supernova?

If PPLNS is so good should give something around about the Est rewards but not that much big difference of 30%
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 03:12:34 PM

If PPLNS is so good should give something around about the Est rewards but not that much big difference of 30%

It's not possible, what proof have you got ? You can forget the estimates as the difficulty is increasing hour by hour since the miners are coming online.

Read here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=24966.0

bitcoinexplorer

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:14:51 PM

It's not possible, what proof have you got ? You can forget the estimates as the difficulty is increasing hour by hour since the miners are coming online.

Read here:

Proof is i am mining there and doing daily monitoring but it always pay 30% lesser, i understand calculators are not always 100% correct but they are not that incorrect , so how you justify 30% less payouts?
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 03:16:39 PM

Read here:

Proof is i am mining there and doing daily monitoring but it always pay 30% lesser, i understand calculators are not always 100% correct but they are not that incorrect , so how you justify 30% less payouts?

They ARE that incorrect.

bitcoinexplorer

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:19:40 PM

Read here:

They ARE that incorrect.

Oh, really?

For all other coins i am mining they are correct for example Litecoin and only in case of XVG they are incorrect? come on. Do you own supernova? If not then its none of your business, let them come forward and explain.
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 03:22:09 PM

Read here:

They ARE that incorrect.

Oh, really?

For all other coins i am mining they are correct for example Litecoin and only in case of XVG they are incorrect? come on. Do you own supernova? If not then its none of your business, let them come forward and explain.

I've (tried) to explain it to you several times and you're not seeming to understand.

bitcoinexplorer

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:25:08 PM

Read here:

They ARE that incorrect.

Oh, really?

I've (tried) to explain it to you several times and you're not seeming to understand.

Can you answer why whattomine calculator is only wrong regarding XVG and not regarding other currencies such as Litecoin?
Bigpiggy01

Activity: 1138
Merit: 523

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 03:29:22 PM

Read here:

They ARE that incorrect.

Oh, really?

What happens is that the difficulty gets adjusted faster than what the calculators can take into account. For many of these new to asic algorithms the difficulty adjusts every X number of blocks and if you're doubling to tripling to xyzing the hashrate, stats etc fall way way out of whack.
ASICS make for nice dead paperweights once they become unprofitable to run.
Look at all the suckers who got burned so badly on the D3 miners.

▄▄▄█
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
      ▄▄█████████████████▀  ▄█
   ▄██████████████████▀ ▄▄██▀
  ███████████████▀▀  ▄▄█▀▀
 ███████████▀▀▀     ▀▀
 ██████▀▀   ▄    █
 ███▀  ▄▄████   ▐█
 █▀   ▄████▀   ▄█▌
      ▀▀▀    ▄██▌
▐▄ ▀█▄▄  ▄▄████▀
██▀  ▀▀█████▀▀
▐▌
RAPTOREUM
  TOKENIZING THE WORLD!
  ██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄
[ POW Algorithm: GhostRider    Anti-FPGA/ASIC ]
Assets/Tokens Masternodes Smart Contracts

.51% / Double Spend Protection, Instant Speed, Private Send.
▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██
█▀

█▄
◈ ──  SOCIAL MEDIA ─── ◈
Reddit Telegram Discord
Twitter  Medium GitHub
▀█
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
▄█
Bigpiggy01

Activity: 1138
Merit: 523

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 03:32:00 PM

Read here:

They ARE that incorrect.

Oh, really?

Can you answer why whattomine calculator is only wrong regarding XVG and not regarding other currencies such as Litecoin?

The hashrate for LTC isn't going out of whack as quickly and the chain retargeting to difficulty for XVG is vulnerable to this kind of increases.

▄▄▄█
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
      ▄▄█████████████████▀  ▄█
   ▄██████████████████▀ ▄▄██▀
  ███████████████▀▀  ▄▄█▀▀
 ███████████▀▀▀     ▀▀
 ██████▀▀   ▄    █
 ███▀  ▄▄████   ▐█
 █▀   ▄████▀   ▄█▌
      ▀▀▀    ▄██▌
▐▄ ▀█▄▄  ▄▄████▀
██▀  ▀▀█████▀▀
▐▌
RAPTOREUM
  TOKENIZING THE WORLD!
  ██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄
[ POW Algorithm: GhostRider    Anti-FPGA/ASIC ]
Assets/Tokens Masternodes Smart Contracts

.51% / Double Spend Protection, Instant Speed, Private Send.
▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██
█▀

█▄
◈ ──  SOCIAL MEDIA ─── ◈
Reddit Telegram Discord
Twitter  Medium GitHub
▀█
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
▄█
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 03:33:26 PM

Read here:

They ARE that incorrect.

Oh, really?

Litecoin has a super-stable difficulty, it's almost like bitcoin, most calculators work fine with it.

Verge actually should pay out BETTER than what the calculator says as the difficulty over the alast 24h and 7d is decreasing and the calculators always calculate a static difficulty and don't have any variance. AND XVG is actually vulnerable to a difficulty retarget exploit - it will retarget too low when hashrate drops under a certain point and then will retarget too high ... during that time you can mine much more profitable.. After that phase you stop your miners, mine a different coin and come back to XVG when the diff dropped again

Many other algos have the same problem on whattomine, simply try a few other pools and coins and you'll notice that as well, DASH is a good example - it was super-exploited with the D3's coming online back in the days.

However, to come back to the PPLNS vs. Prop - did you read my link and explanation about that ? Are you still so certain that Prop payout is so much better ?

poolmn

Activity: 314
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 03:37:21 PM

We're running a lbry pool as well by the way:

https://pool.mn/lbry

And yes, ocminer is right with PPLNS, it's a must-have for algos which are available on nicehash.

https://pool.mn - 0.99% fee
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: