Bitcoin Forum
November 14, 2018, 01:55:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 18217 times)
loup

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:25:57 AM

I think it’s just for a short time that We have a hard market, it will not be a problem for ico and the market will continue to increase soon I think. REPU will not have problem for the token sale I think, just wait a bit that the visibility of the project go higher.

The bloodbath is already over it seems. My portfolio is already going up again and with it ICOs should also have a normal investment chance again.

It was a just healthy correction, nothing more. A correction is a tool we can't avoid. And how late a correction means it will be deeper and harder.
I agree, I think almost all of us knew something like that was going to happen but now everything should back to normal.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

FINANCEX - The Next Generation Exchange

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:28:32 AM

hopefully won't affect the ICO for this. I've seen plenty of ICO's affected by market instability.

Pre ICO will be started at January 2018 and I am sure at that time everything will be back to normal again. Christmas and new year indeed affected today's prices.

We have predicted those problems Smiley. That’s because we are providing our Pre-ICO in the end of January.

Good because it wasn't hard to predict a huge correction around this period of the year Wink. What do you think about next year? Another bull run? 2018 will be definetely crypto's year?
Of course, in 2017 Bitcoin surprised everyone and more than once, the cost has grown dramatically.
In 2018 the capitalization will grow even more because of the strong attention, including from mass media.

Piggy

Activity: 546
Merit: 987

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 12:23:54 PM

hopefully won't affect the ICO for this. I've seen plenty of ICO's affected by market instability.

Pre ICO will be started at January 2018 and I am sure at that time everything will be back to normal again. Christmas and new year indeed affected today's prices.

We have predicted those problems Smiley. That’s because we are providing our Pre-ICO in the end of January.

That was a wise choice indeed. Plus i hope to see some partner on board on this project

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
mtseo

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 12:34:18 PM

That was a wise choice indeed. Plus i hope to see some partner on board on this project

We are discussing partnership  with several projects just now.  Details will be provided soon

belechau

Activity: 490

Bridging the gap between traditional and decentral

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:08:40 PM

We are discussing partnership  with several projects just now.  Details will be provided soon
Marvel, something that will raise your project even more, and certainly not have the difficulties to get good partners, whether they are in Ico or already in activities, the REPU project has its value and potential and we know that well. Good luck in this search for partnerships

CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:08:48 PM

great news, I am curious who the new partners will be Smiley
weekofcrypto

Activity: 106

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 01:41:10 PM

Good because it wasn't hard to predict a huge correction around this period of the year Wink. What do you think about next year? Another bull run? 2018 will be definetely crypto's year?

I'm all in on crypto in 2018! It will definitely be year of the crypto.

tiger5056

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:43:19 PM

would be nice if someday REPU platform can be integrate with all major apps that provide privacy with single sign on securely.  REPU is innovative concept that could solve today's problem.

Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:12:26 PM

how bout a small tiny sneak preview about the kind of projects the partners have Smiley? hehehe

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
MandatoryOption

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:25:50 PM

how bout a small tiny sneak preview about the kind of projects the partners have Smiley? hehehe

Hopefully, they can announce these partnerships soon and before the ICO. That would boost the popularity of the project immensely.

mike0182

Activity: 350
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:35:22 PM

Hopefully, they can announce these partnerships soon and before the ICO. That would boost the popularity of the project immensely.
Of course, I'm sure that they will announce new partnerships before the ICO, there is still a whole month for this..

mtseo

Activity: 167

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 05:30:57 PM

Of course, I'm sure that they will announce new partnerships before the ICO, there is still a whole month for this..

Sure, we’ll do our best to announce partnership in the late January - before Pre-ICO.

turkandjaydee

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:47:18 PM

Even if there was a big dump before, the market is already recovering now, preparing for a new bullrun in 2018.

▄          ▄                  
                  ▄███▄      ▄███▄                
                ▄███████▄  ▄███████▄              
              ▄██████████████████████▄            
            ▄██████████████████████████▄          
          ▄████████▀ ██████████ ▀████████▄        
        ▄████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀████████▄      
      ▄████████▀ ▄████████▀███████▄ ▀████████▄    
    ▄████████▀ ▄████████▀  ▀████████▄ ▀████████▄  
  ▄████████▀ ▄████████▀      ▀████████▄ ▀████████▄
▄████████▀ ▄████████▀          ▀████████▄ ▀████████▄
Momentum
..REVOLUTIONISING MARKETING & LOYALTY..
..Whitepaper..
Telegram
Website
..Lightpaper..
ANN Thread
Twitter
BY_ATOM

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 07:37:42 PM

Hi team,

I think this project will be used mostly by the business owners, so how you will make you campaign/share in order to business owners to use it ?

I actually think, that business owners will be easier to target than individuals. People are used to writing reviews about goods or services, so there won't be any problem with that.
I agree with you. But we need to understand who the platform is focused on: People, products, companies, etc. I have not yet understood.

havicvotre

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:18:23 PM

Actually I am very confused with the intent of this project but I read from the point only. It is true today many spend time in social media and do things that do not have results. so the core of this project to make social media a place that can be useful and can be used to do something useful? this seems something very nice and useful project. hopefully the purpose of your project will get the desired result.
Seryvolk

Activity: 350

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:36:46 PM

you also can, for example, post information about your partners with whom you are negotiating.
it would be very interesting to see what prospects are planned in development of project

T r a x i o n                              TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY        Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
GITHUB     TELEGRAM     MEDIUM     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     REDDIT     YOUTUBE
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 896
Merit: 501

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:48:08 PM

Hi team,

I think this project will be used mostly by the business owners, so how you will make you campaign/share in order to business owners to use it ?

I actually think, that business owners will be easier to target than individuals. People are used to writing reviews about goods or services, so there won't be any problem with that.
I agree with you. But we need to understand who the platform is focused on: People, products, companies, etc. I have not yet understood.
i think that mainly the service will be extended / offered to the various companies but will not be closed to people who do business alone in private...

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:20:38 PM

Hi team,

I really don't think so that this platform will be targeting big companies because it will be mainly focused on social interactions of usual people
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:40:29 PM

Hi team,

I really don't think so that this platform will be targeting big companies because it will be mainly focused on social interactions of usual people
At the beginning this is true but if more people use it it could get very interesting for companies, government and so on.

niklasmato

Activity: 532
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:03:26 PM

I'm all in on crypto in 2018! It will definitely be year of the crypto.

I think most of us are Smiley
I do believe 2018 will be the year that everything will explode (in a good way)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.