Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 03:48:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19243 times)
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:06:58 PM

This reputation is looking like a series on netflix: Black Mirror ... Leaving aside the fiction, it will be good to evaluate companies : Grin Cool

Yeah, it's funny how frequently this episode is mentioned. I've watched it too and it was scary but you have to take into account that it was a world where these personal ratings were taken to an extreme. It doesn't mean REPU will be like this episode.  Smiley

Everyone is saying this Black Mirror thing, I should start watching it lol

it seems I also need to have watch this teleplay. Maybe give me a big imagination
Yes, you should watch it. It shows the negative aspect of a rating system and we should keep it in our minds.

Without watching it yet, I still think rating is a powerful thing ... negative and also positive. You know: "with great power comes great responsibility".

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:54:09 PM

It's not about buying too late, it's about selling too early.
Buy and hold. Longterm. 10+ years.

Buy and hold are two good things to do but 10 years awaiting will be very long time. I don't think me and most people here will be able to wait for such long time.

I'm telling you, no one is able to hold for 10 years, I think a couple years it's already a long time, if you strongly believe in your investement

10 years of holding is like being the first guy to mine BTC and not having sold one yet. That's is something only the strongest hands can achieve.  Grin
Holding in general is correct, however. How often have I dumped coins too early.  Roll Eyes
Its a very hard thing to do if you work in crypto or learning in crypto everyday (routinely).
Or maybe if youre already rich enough that wont even think about your invesment at all.
Fermin AK

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:16:43 PM

Buy and hold are two good things to do but 10 years awaiting will be very long time. I don't think me and most people here will be able to wait for such long time.

I'm telling you, no one is able to hold for 10 years, I think a couple years it's already a long time, if you strongly believe in your investement

10 years of holding is like being the first guy to mine BTC and not having sold one yet. That's is something only the strongest hands can achieve.  Grin
Holding in general is correct, however. How often have I dumped coins too early.  Roll Eyes
Its a very hard thing to do if you work in crypto or learning in crypto everyday (routinely).
Or maybe if youre already rich enough that wont even think about your invesment at all.
I'm not sure I do not know if it's worth waiting for 10 years, it seems like too much time for me when I can have benefits before.

belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:50:01 PM

People talking in many years of achievement and profits as if Repu was not an applicable project in the real world, I believe we witness today the emergence of a very great pioneer, and with easy application in our lives, a project that has real, different use of many today, I expect a very quick return on my investment
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:03:38 PM

People talking in many years of achievement and profits as if Repu was not an applicable project in the real world, I believe we witness today the emergence of a very great pioneer, and with easy application in our lives, a project that has real, different use of many today, I expect a very quick return on my investment

I don't know if we can expect very quick return but the mentioned 10 years is way too long imo. If they can realise their forecast from whitepaper there will be a good, steady user growth and increase of companies over the next 5 years which will be certainly reflected in the token value.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:45:14 PM

I don't know if we can expect very quick return but the mentioned 10 years is way too long imo. If they can realise their forecast from whitepaper there will be a good, steady user growth and increase of companies over the next 5 years which will be certainly reflected in the token value.

Depends how much you are planing to earn with your investment. I bet if you wait for 10 years, you will gain more but will it be more profitable then holing, lets say ETH, instead of repu?
I am sure this platform will up and running way before that otherwise it will be lost in the flood of new projects.

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:23:40 PM

I will not wait 10 years. The danger of crypto makes a big cleaning and many coins are dying is always there.
After some years and very good profit I will distribute the money into different things, real estate, gold, silver, shares, crypto.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:39:07 PM

I will not wait 10 years. The danger of crypto makes a big cleaning and many coins are dying is always there.
After some years and very good profit I will distribute the money into different things, real estate, gold, silver, shares, crypto.

would i have been waiting with the sell of my bitcoins from 9 years ago, you wont see me here on bitcointalk anymore T_T"

best is really to buy and hodl.
Je.hitler

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:44:06 PM

In 10 years, REPU will definitely become a global rating network, as in a black mirror. Then I can score myself a rating of 4.9 and buy a villa with a discount  Roll Eyes

I do hope REPU will become the global standard for reputation management as this niche has a viable market and could be very attractive to end users.

i don`t think we need 10 years to see it in place if they really want to make a change.
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:10:53 PM

I like that ICO participants can join the beta in q2 of 2018. Really good way to build a Community. I wonder if the beta platform will already be with actual companies or not yet.
Partnerships with some companies will be very important for the future success of this token. I am quite sure that some will be interested.

Partnerships would definitely help but I don't think it's vital to the success. As long as they can prove their product works, the token will do very very well.
I agree, after ICO ending will be important to focus on developing working platform - show the finished work product. After this partners themselves will seek opportunities for cooperation.
But don't forget about marketing which should work without stopping! Information should be available to the masses! Otherwise all the work can be in vain!

Marketing has generally been quite underwhelming for a lot of crypto projects in the past, but I think the newer generation of projects are getting better at marketing because it is clear that marketing rreates awareness and hype.
Any project needs advertising. And there's no escape. Popularity otherwise not reach! And this project is needed more than ever!
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:14:02 PM

In 10 years, REPU will definitely become a global rating network, as in a black mirror. Then I can score myself a rating of 4.9 and buy a villa with a discount  Roll Eyes

I think it will not take 10 years to become a global rating network. When I launch the platform I think it will be used as much as the others and will become very popular very quickly.Especially if they have a checking system for fake ratings.

CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:30:55 PM

A Reputation system is exactly what we need and its nicely and transparency to, that would be a great thing.  Smiley
I am not that sure if we all really need something like this although I think there are some people out there who will like to use a service like this.

i am sure bro we need this. there are so many possibilities of application, for clubs, for firms  etc etc maybe for president  Cheesy
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2786
Merit: 605

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:02:31 PM

i also adopt a strategy of long-term hold but i believe that 10 years are really long especially in the world of crypto, however i think the changes that the project repu will bring will be see sooner let's say already a few months after the end of the ico the platform will become an indispensable tool...
helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:09:20 PM

i also adopt a strategy of long-term hold but i believe that 10 years are really long especially in the world of crypto, however i think the changes that the project repu will bring will be see sooner let's say already a few months after the end of the ico the platform will become an indispensable tool...

who knows what crypto will look like in 10years - it might be totally urecognisable from now. A 3+ year view is probably more realistic

MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:12:59 PM

who knows what crypto will look like in 10years - it might be totally urecognisable from now. A 3+ year view is probably more realistic

10 years is like an eternity in the crypto world, but I agree with you. These tokens are a long term investment.
Axcel-m

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:37:53 PM

defently long term.  Roll Eyes
if you look ath the improvement process in a customer serice there is the easy feedback needed. But therefore the process needs to be improved serveral times before the involvment of the customer.
There are so many services and this topic will be very important for future.
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:49:48 PM

defently long term.  Roll Eyes
if you look ath the improvement process in a customer serice there is the easy feedback needed. But therefore the process needs to be improved serveral times before the involvment of the customer.
There are so many services and this topic will be very important for future.
I have the same opinion like you this will take some time to get an acceptance but when they have their first partnerships that could easily go up.

Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:32:18 PM

10 years is like an eternity in the crypto world, but I agree with you. These tokens are a long term investment.
Indeed, I don't understand how someone can resist and not sell tokens that have grown to x10-20. How can will enough willpower in this situation.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:37:01 PM

I think it will not take 10 years to become a global rating network. When I launch the platform I think it will be used as much as the others and will become very popular very quickly.Especially if they have a checking system for fake ratings.

No 10y is to long... a system like this can become adopted pretty quickly if social media is used.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:59:42 PM

Yes rating system can become really big in the following years, it is the next step of the social network spreading. We all need reputation management, for different trade or just to avoid scam.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: