Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 04:04:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19243 times)
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:36:06 AM

The work of repu will be out nicely, because then people are encouraged to review as much as possible but with honest feedback.

Yes and it would be even greater if the beta will be released soon. A viable proof of concept is essential for the project's success. Smiley

Repu is doing good right now when it comes to more people knowing it and building the buzz around it. And I totally agree, what more if the beta is released, it will be an explosion of new users streaming towards repu.

Such supporting features are needed to boost the fame of a project. It would be better if realized as soon as possible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 05:46:56 AM

The work of repu will be out nicely, because then people are encouraged to review as much as possible but with honest feedback.

Yes and it would be even greater if the beta will be released soon. A viable proof of concept is essential for the project's success. Smiley

Repu is doing good right now when it comes to more people knowing it and building the buzz around it. And I totally agree, what more if the beta is released, it will be an explosion of new users streaming towards repu.

I think indeed the same we need something to get a feeling of what is going to be in practice
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:24:51 AM

guess its time to mark the pre ico sale on the calendar Smiley

damn i need more money to invest. there are so many good icos popping out, my wallet cannot keep up with it...

Too many ico with similar services . Repu seems to be one among many . Or is it similar to sophiaTX ?

Huh? I can't find any similarities between Repu and SophiaTX!
Not at all, they are completely different.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:57:25 AM

I really like it that this project sounds like it comes directly from Black Mirror Smiley Im normally a little bit sceptic about rating systems but this one sounds like they have a very solid base. Will follow!
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:07:31 AM

Dev's wrote here that the beta version will be released tentatively until the end of the third quarter

No, BETA-testing is planned in the 2-3 Quarter 2018, according to the roadmap

viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:20:52 AM

Are there discount for early investors? Are there big investors already behind this project?

Giving the earlier investors discount is a must for ICO's project. Without it, such ICO will be hard to get supporters. I hope repu will offer it too!

I don't think thats necessarily true. If a project is good, and solves an issue or fills a gap in the crypto market I think investors will want to take part regardless of a discount.
Too large discounts in ICO projects (50-70%) don't inspire confidence ..  Normal discount (10-30%) in pre-sale makes the token price more stable.
I hope in REPU will be the same way.

Well, Sophia actually had a 200% discount because of the peculiar scheme of distribution of unsold tokens after the ICO. And as a result, now the price of tokens has grown approximately 2-3 times (for investors of different rounds). So big discounts do not necessarily have to be alarming.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:30:14 AM

OH, I just can't wait to see working repu platform! This could ensure investors to invest in this project

Yes, I think a demo platform is actually needed. IF you look at other ICO's which had a demo, they all seem to thrive pretty well.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:42:11 AM

OH, I just can't wait to see working repu platform! This could ensure investors to invest in this project

Yes, I think a demo platform is actually needed. IF you look at other ICO's which had a demo, they all seem to thrive pretty well.

have the dev's announced when the beta is coming? hopefully before the ICO, so it can help in raising funds

Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:04:08 AM

A demo or a video both are great ideas to attract more investors. Looking forward to that.

imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:13:00 AM

repu reputation in market going increase and i think this is best time to take this opportunity. i want repu after ICO goes on binance exchange that means this will be goes fast and fast profitable project.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:11:49 AM

A demo or a video both are great ideas to attract more investors. Looking forward to that.

For demo you need funds, and REPU doesn't look like they have any before the ICO. But I hope they have a good plan, so after the ICO they could throw themselves in the development, so investors could see it's a worthy project.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:31:20 AM

For demo you need funds, and REPU doesn't look like they have any before the ICO. But I hope they have a good plan, so after the ICO they could throw themselves in the development, so investors could see it's a worthy project.

Well if not a demo at least some videos which show first footage would be nice Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Genesis07

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:45:08 AM

Well if not a demo at least some videos which show first footage would be nice Smiley

indeed, it is always the best to promote your project, if you have something to show off to your potential investors.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:11:46 AM

Hopefully they have enough funds to do a video or demo. It would be for their own good.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:31:14 AM

Hopefully they have enough funds to do a video or demo. It would be for their own good.

I hope we have this information a little further, it's really tricky to apply your own money to the project, even if it's already in the investor's mouth and moving your wire a lot, but it was worth planting that seed in the heads of your developers
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:32:43 AM

SEC is throwing down ICOs/tokens/coins without a product as well. Honestly I'm only investing in ICOs with at least a demo/platform/proof of concept

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:50:41 PM

SEC is throwing down ICOs/tokens/coins without a product as well. Honestly I'm only investing in ICOs with at least a demo/platform/proof of concept

That's actually a pretty reasonable decision. Too many projects just have nothing to show but just an idea on a whitepaper.
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:51:15 PM

Sec can only throw down icos US based. But you are right a demo/platform is too essential in my investment decisions. Without a demo or something like it, it is very hard for me to put some money to it.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
Axcel-m

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:11:07 PM

At the end it is easy to promote a product but a PoC or a demo shows the work of the developper.
@repu team: do you have a prorelease or video planned?
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:38:59 PM

At the end it is easy to promote a product but a PoC or a demo shows the work of the developper.
@repu team: do you have a prorelease or video planned?

I really do hope they release something like a demo or at least a video where people can see in what they are going to invest. Times have changed and it's very difficult to collect money with just an idea and a whitepaper.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: