Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:45:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19252 times)
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:18:04 PM

The REPU project is like a good project, if the developers really do what they intended, it will be very cool !!

It will be very useful, that is for sure, cool is putting it mildly, they have an entire platform to develop and will take time, so I hope you are planning to hold for a while, some others won't like that, and will dump the token.
cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:19:04 PM

the concept of repu is very good and i think that they will succeed with this project.

my question is, are there any other projects around like repu or is repu a one of its kind?

There is a similar project called Public Reputation Network and they have a working website already. Its easy to use and it can be a direct competitor to Repu. Lets hope it will force them to keep up with developing their platform.

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:44:35 PM

the concept of repu is very good and i think that they will succeed with this project.

my question is, are there any other projects around like repu or is repu a one of its kind?

There is a similar project called Public Reputation Network and they have a working website already. Its easy to use and it can be a direct competitor to Repu. Lets hope it will force them to keep up with developing their platform.

True but PR network doesn't look very good imo. It needs to revamp the UI to be more user friendly .
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:10:35 PM

I like that ICO participants can join the beta in q2 of 2018. Really good way to build a Community. I wonder if the beta platform will already be with actual companies or not yet.
Partnerships with some companies will be very important for the future success of this token. I am quite sure that some will be interested.
The team has already announced that it will soon announce several new official partnerships, presumably this will happen before the ICO.

Do you know what kind of partnership they are talking about? Will be interesting to see.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:53:50 PM

Yes the beta is a nice way to incentive people to participate in the ico. I’m impatient to try the beta and see how repu will work. For me reputation management will become a huge industry in the future.
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:33:05 PM

yes a repution management with a powerful tool can totally change the market. hope we will see a great launch of the platform this year.

True, I'm a bit afraid of misuse of this information though.

i only hope that everyone who wants to give out a reputation for someone else, has to made a account verification, and there should be a got algorithm to sort out fake accounts.

Abuse will definitely be experienced by every system but I'm sure developer will continue to find the best way for the system is not easily misused.

Well some sites before they said they are working on protection against abuse and are trying to improve it as much as possible.

I would assume there will be some kind of protection mechanism that would prevent such abuses, or else the platform will become ineffective. Smiley

As in all systems, there will always be someone who tries to bypass the rules to obtain benefits, but I am sure that the members of the development team will take measures so that this does not happen.
Of course, there are these people who cheat systems, but it is necessary to keep a working team enough to detect manipulators, the Repu system can be used by companies and government agencies or not, it is possible to dream about it in the near future, potential and structure they have, and I hope to hold something so exciting

Yeah, so in essence,the DEV team must ensure that REPU  will be a robust and effective platform in order to gain mass adoption. Smiley
They have many times mentioned artificial intelligence, which will assess the validity of feedback. I want to see this in action!
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2884
Merit: 605

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:42:42 PM

The REPU project is like a good project, if the developers really do what they intended, it will be very cool !!

It will be very useful, that is for sure, cool is putting it mildly, they have an entire platform to develop and will take time, so I hope you are planning to hold for a while, some others won't like that, and will dump the token.
the project is very useful but i think the team still work on the platform for some time to finish it, i hope that most investors will adopt a strategy of long-term hold so that the value of the token does not dump...
bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 09:08:08 PM

I like that ICO participants can join the beta in q2 of 2018. Really good way to build a Community. I wonder if the beta platform will already be with actual companies or not yet.
Partnerships with some companies will be very important for the future success of this token. I am quite sure that some will be interested.

Partnerships would definitely help but I don't think it's vital to the success. As long as they can prove their product works, the token will do very very well.

Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:19:59 PM

Partnerships would definitely help but I don't think it's vital to the success. As long as they can prove their product works, the token will do very very well.
I agree, after ICO ending will be important to focus on developing working platform - show the finished work product. After this partners themselves will seek opportunities for cooperation.
hanshammer

Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:32:56 PM

I don't think so at the moment. But in my opinion, this idea isn't just for a niche which means we will see more project like this.

cmg12

Merit: 106

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:36:08 PM

True but PR network doesn't look very good imo. It needs to revamp the UI to be more user friendly .
Don't worry, there is still plenty of time for fixing any issues and I'm sure that they will be able to this quickly
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:52:55 PM

I don't think so at the moment. But in my opinion, this idea isn't just for a niche which means we will see more project like this.

In that case, being first to market is a big plus. Of course there are companies who use various reputation systems. But using blockchain will make it immutable, something that is really needed in this sector.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:40:48 PM

In that case, being first to market is a big plus. Of course there are companies who use various reputation systems. But using blockchain will make it immutable, something that is really needed in this sector.

It will be really interesting to see how all of this will play out. I can't wait to see the system go live.
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:49:45 PM

oh right i remember  having some airdrop tokens from them but honestly, they really suck hard. the gui is slow and does not response very well and i dont see much of a future in PRN, besides spamming my mailaccount...
PS92

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:23:28 AM

Im sure this has been asked Before but as a newcomer to this thread I wonder if there is any competitors and how they  match those, thanks
I'm also quite interested in this matter but I think that there aren't many competitors out there
I don't see any competitor in this platform and technology too. But as I predicted there will be one or two competitors soon as repu starts to operate.

Couldn't find any neither

imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:03:06 AM

Repu project is unique and revolution in social media because this project bring technology very efficiently like feedback and rating. each company and people will be happy for use this social media and i can see this project bright future. i have few question about token sale.

When will start token sale?

what will be price on pre sale on sale?

what's hard cap minimum and softcap also?
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:26:28 AM

oh right i remember  having some airdrop tokens from them but honestly, they really suck hard. the gui is slow and does not response very well and i dont see much of a future in PRN, besides spamming my mailaccount...

Whenever an ICO spams my mailaccount, I block them and stop supporting. Why need to spam?? Some of the very successful projects didn't even do any marketing, so whenever I get spam email, I stop trusting

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:41:21 AM

Repu project is unique and revolution in social media because this project bring technology very efficiently like feedback and rating. each company and people will be happy for use this social media and i can see this project bright future. i have few question about token sale.

When will start token sale?

what will be price on pre sale on sale?

what's hard cap minimum and softcap also?

Pre Ico will be on January but idk the exact date and the main ICO will be at February-March. While about the price, this is what I've got from telegram,

Maksym:
in Pre-ICO starting from 0.00012 ETH and will increasing every day!
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:57:08 AM

Whenever an ICO spams my mailaccount, I block them and stop supporting. Why need to spam?? Some of the very successful projects didn't even do any marketing, so whenever I get spam email, I stop trusting

did you get repu spam mail ?
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:00:15 AM

Im sure this has been asked Before but as a newcomer to this thread I wonder if there is any competitors and how they  match those, thanks
I'm also quite interested in this matter but I think that there aren't many competitors out there
I don't see any competitor in this platform and technology too. But as I predicted there will be one or two competitors soon as repu starts to operate.
Of course there will be , especially if this project is a huge success.
Many people will follow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: