Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:46:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19245 times)
Fermin AK

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:31:12 PM

yes a repution management with a powerful tool can totally change the market. hope we will see a great launch of the platform this year.

True, I'm a bit afraid of misuse of this information though.

i only hope that everyone who wants to give out a reputation for someone else, has to made a account verification, and there should be a got algorithm to sort out fake accounts.

Abuse will definitely be experienced by every system but I'm sure developer will continue to find the best way for the system is not easily misused.

Well some sites before they said they are working on protection against abuse and are trying to improve it as much as possible.

I would assume there will be some kind of protection mechanism that would prevent such abuses, or else the platform will become ineffective. Smiley

As in all systems, there will always be someone who tries to bypass the rules to obtain benefits, but I am sure that the members of the development team will take measures so that this does not happen.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:05:10 PM

yes a repution management with a powerful tool can totally change the market. hope we will see a great launch of the platform this year.

True, I'm a bit afraid of misuse of this information though.

i only hope that everyone who wants to give out a reputation for someone else, has to made a account verification, and there should be a got algorithm to sort out fake accounts.

Abuse will definitely be experienced by every system but I'm sure developer will continue to find the best way for the system is not easily misused.

Well some sites before they said they are working on protection against abuse and are trying to improve it as much as possible.

I would assume there will be some kind of protection mechanism that would prevent such abuses, or else the platform will become ineffective. Smiley

As in all systems, there will always be someone who tries to bypass the rules to obtain benefits, but I am sure that the members of the development team will take measures so that this does not happen.
Of course, there are these people who cheat systems, but it is necessary to keep a working team enough to detect manipulators, the Repu system can be used by companies and government agencies or not, it is possible to dream about it in the near future, potential and structure they have, and I hope to hold something so exciting
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:03:39 PM

I've just checked out the one-pager and you guys have got me interested. I can see how a rating system would be very valuable for companies so they don't need to spend a lot of time and money to find qualified people for any task. I'll be checking out the full white paper. Good luck with the project!

Yup, especially combined with a proper ID application, this can be gold!

A lot of Companies would love to have this system, they would spend waay less money and its a better solution, secure, solid, fast, and almost free, difficult to break and hack, though not impossible, still it will add better security at the moment of hiring employees.

If this succeeds, it can be adopted by a lot of companies , they just need to make sure it will be safe from fraud and manipu.lation.
If that happens, the value of this project will go to the sky

KaiKai125

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:13:08 PM

reserved and joined
Beremat

Activity: 263

YGOLD is a Defi platform

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:35:52 PM

reserved and joined
reserved and joined what ? :v if you want register whitelist should be done it on website not in this thread

helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:26:59 PM

I've just checked out the one-pager and you guys have got me interested. I can see how a rating system would be very valuable for companies so they don't need to spend a lot of time and money to find qualified people for any task. I'll be checking out the full white paper. Good luck with the project!

A lot of Companies would love to have this system, they would spend waay less money and its a better solution, secure, solid, fast, and almost free, difficult to break and hack, though not impossible, still it will add better security at the moment of hiring employees.

If this succeeds, it can be adopted by a lot of companies , they just need to make sure it will be safe from fraud and manipu.lation.

There are a number of competitors to the project, so it will be important for the REPU team to not only produce the best product, but the also market it well so that it is quickly adopted.

imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:37:46 PM

There are a number of competitors to the project, so it will be important for the REPU team to not only produce the best product, but the also market it well so that it is quickly adopted.

i come here for repu project because repu project is very unique like never seen before social media project about rating and feedback. i can see bright future Repu project, I want to join this project pre-sale and early brid offers and pre-ico and token sale, when will start?
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:48:59 PM

i come here for repu project because repu project is very unique like never seen before social media project about rating and feedback. i can see bright future Repu project, I want to join this project pre-sale and early brid offers and pre-ico and token sale, when will start?
As far as I know the date of pre-sale beginning has not yet been announced, although they have already launched bounty program - so I think soon REPU team will announce the exact pre-sale and ICO date.
nonconformist

Activity: 386
Merit: 104

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:51:38 PM

As far as I know the date of pre-sale beginning has not yet been announced, although they have already launched bounty program - so I think soon REPU team will announce the exact pre-sale and ICO date.

This is awesome, there's a good amount of hype building up around this project already. I cannot wait til they announce the pre-sale date, I'll definitely put some money to this promising project.

mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 07:59:25 PM

so the bounty program is already started well i'll go to take a look at the specific thread, waiting for the official announcement of the start date of the pre-sale definitely i'll invest something the project is promising
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:13:57 PM

I don't even doubt it! The team is very ambitious! Great idea and I hope that the platform will be perfect!!
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:27:18 PM

I like that ICO participants can join the beta in q2 of 2018. Really good way to build a Community. I wonder if the beta platform will already be with actual companies or not yet.
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:58:25 PM

I like that ICO participants can join the beta in q2 of 2018. Really good way to build a Community. I wonder if the beta platform will already be with actual companies or not yet.
Partnerships with some companies will be very important for the future success of this token. I am quite sure that some will be interested.

Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:57:46 PM

3000 eth is a reasonable amount and i can't argue with that for a soft cap.

But the thing is in your website it says:

What is going to happen in case you are not able to collect the estimated funds?
We will continue developing the REPU platform with any collected ICO proceeds, following our tentative roadmap of operational development. We already have a sufficient number of preliminary agreements with supporters involved, which allow us to count on the worthy results of this crowdsale.

So which one is true?
Information of soft cap I found in rating platform:
https://icobench.com/ico/repu

maybe in whitepaper it's written, dev can say more precisely.

ok thanks for the informations, i see Soft cap is 3000 ETH. When the eth price will gain more its 3 millions Dollars. Smiley
I think the project will easily reach the soft cap. The concept of which they adhere to will bear fruit!

I think so too. The approach of these guys to the cause pleases. Usually such projects become successful.

Im sure this has been asked Before but as a newcomer to this thread I wonder if there is any competitors and how they  match those, thanks
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:09:24 PM

3000 eth is a reasonable amount and i can't argue with that for a soft cap.

But the thing is in your website it says:

What is going to happen in case you are not able to collect the estimated funds?
We will continue developing the REPU platform with any collected ICO proceeds, following our tentative roadmap of operational development. We already have a sufficient number of preliminary agreements with supporters involved, which allow us to count on the worthy results of this crowdsale.

So which one is true?
Information of soft cap I found in rating platform:
https://icobench.com/ico/repu

maybe in whitepaper it's written, dev can say more precisely.

ok thanks for the informations, i see Soft cap is 3000 ETH. When the eth price will gain more its 3 millions Dollars. Smiley
I think the project will easily reach the soft cap. The concept of which they adhere to will bear fruit!

I think so too. The approach of these guys to the cause pleases. Usually such projects become successful.

Im sure this has been asked Before but as a newcomer to this thread I wonder if there is any competitors and how they  match those, thanks
I'm also quite interested in this matter but I think that there aren't many competitors out there
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:13:07 PM

The concept of REPU is Great for all, and this is the first project I've heard about the Smart reputation management. Wish the January 2018 ICO will be successful.  Wink
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:44:45 PM

Yes reputation management is one of the big businesss to come after the boom of social network for exemple. People need to have trust in other people, and a powerful reputation management tools is needed for that.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:06:52 PM

Yes reputation management is one of the big businesss to come after the boom of social network for exemple. People need to have trust in other people, and a powerful reputation management tools is needed for that.
Yeah, i think this project will get mass adoption if this project has some popuilar trusted person in this field.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:58:22 PM

You're right about the cost part! Mortgages, insurers, hiring like you said, etc. Millions of dollars can be saved

turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:05:34 AM

You're right about the cost part! Mortgages, insurers, hiring like you said, etc. Millions of dollars can be saved
Yes this can save a lot.
The concept is good, and just need a good marketing to make this the best place to go to see some ratings.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: