Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 04:03:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19243 times)
marilouadrie

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:46:02 PM

But what would happen if large companies hire a lot of fake users to like them? Would that be traceable?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:26:37 PM

I like that ICO participants can join the beta in q2 of 2018. Really good way to build a Community. I wonder if the beta platform will already be with actual companies or not yet.
Partnerships with some companies will be very important for the future success of this token. I am quite sure that some will be interested.

Partnerships would definitely help but I don't think it's vital to the success. As long as they can prove their product works, the token will do very very well.
I agree, after ICO ending will be important to focus on developing working platform - show the finished work product. After this partners themselves will seek opportunities for cooperation.
But don't forget about marketing which should work without stopping! Information should be available to the masses! Otherwise all the work can be in vain!

Marketing has generally been quite underwhelming for a lot of crypto projects in the past, but I think the newer generation of projects are getting better at marketing because it is clear that marketing rreates awareness and hype.

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:02:18 PM

Yes partnership will be very important for the sucess too. I think it will be possible To have partners to build very nice things. A reputation management tools is very powerful if it working.
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:16:40 PM

Yes partnership will be very important for the sucess too. I think it will be possible To have partners to build very nice things. A reputation management tools is very powerful if it working.
Could be very good for job applications because you can show the company how you are in your social live to your friends and other people.

Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:39:08 PM

I like that ICO participants can join the beta in q2 of 2018. Really good way to build a Community. I wonder if the beta platform will already be with actual companies or not yet.
Partnerships with some companies will be very important for the future success of this token. I am quite sure that some will be interested.

Partnerships would definitely help but I don't think it's vital to the success. As long as they can prove their product works, the token will do very very well.
I agree, after ICO ending will be important to focus on developing working platform - show the finished work product. After this partners themselves will seek opportunities for cooperation.
But don't forget about marketing which should work without stopping! Information should be available to the masses! Otherwise all the work can be in vain!

Marketing has generally been quite underwhelming for a lot of crypto projects in the past, but I think the newer generation of projects are getting better at marketing because it is clear that marketing rreates awareness and hype.
Marketing alone will not guarantee success. Everything will depend of team integrity after ICO, from their ambitions, ability to pursue opportunities.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:57:58 PM

But what would happen if large companies hire a lot of fake users to like them? Would that be traceable?

Yes, they definitely need a system to prevent faked reputation. Did they already said how they are trying to do this?
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:02:37 PM

Marketing alone will not guarantee success. Everything will depend of team integrity after ICO, from their ambitions, ability to pursue opportunities.
And mostly of team competition and professionalism. Without it every project is doomed
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:22:58 PM

Yes, they definitely need a system to prevent faked reputation. Did they already said how they are trying to do this?

That is a valid point. I think the team should make the platform more robust and effective in order to discourage such incidences.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:17:23 AM

Im sure this has been asked Before but as a newcomer to this thread I wonder if there is any competitors and how they  match those, thanks
I'm also quite interested in this matter but I think that there aren't many competitors out there
I don't see any competitor in this platform and technology too. But as I predicted there will be one or two competitors soon as repu starts to operate.
Of course there will be , especially if this project is a huge success.
Many people will follow.

that would be great. competition means better services for all. especially in the contentious field of reputation services.

Yes, competition is helps to drives innovation and process improvements. Repu is not the first crypto project targeting this area, so it has a bit of catching up to do, but from what I've seen so far, it has potential to be one of the top ones in reputation management.

@helloal, what are the other projects in this area that Repu is competing with? I couldn't find any

Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:28:46 AM

The same thing can happen to companies right now. Your argument is like saying; what if criminals use bitcoin for criminal activities? Same thing happens with current currencies like dollar.

saintkamei

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:02:05 AM

This reputation is looking like a series on netflix: Black Mirror ... Leaving aside the fiction, it will be good to evaluate companies : Grin Cool

I don't mean to slight but the way Repu is being put out makes me feel if it will do any good to their reputation. That it is a reputation management project is so ironic.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:20:49 AM

That is a valid point. I think the team should make the platform more robust and effective in order to discourage such incidences.

Imo, this should be the main thing that the team have to take into consideration. If they can't prevent or have no steady system to halt such possibility, then the platform will fail.
nonconformist

Activity: 386
Merit: 104

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:35:47 AM

And mostly of team competition and professionalism. Without it every project is doomed

All the successful ICOs I've seen came from the power of the team to follow through to their promises. All of marketing are just baloney if the team can't follow through to their promises. So I totally agreed that a successful project depends on the integrity of the team holding it.

premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:16:30 AM

Yes, they told what will they do to prevent that kind of things. But it is a very active thread and it is not easy to find something.

If someone can find the answer and repost it, that would be great.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 08:27:39 AM

Is there any plan for a demo at the moment? Is the team going to promote the project in some conference/event?
viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:40:48 AM

The user provided 2* rating to the waiter, who served him poorly and added a feedback. After consideration
by the employer, it turned out that the waiter performed his/her duties well and the user assessed the
situation not quite objectively. The employer gives his employee a 5* rating, which reduces the customer’s
assessment by 2 times. Thus, this is equivalent to the fact that the waiter received 4* rating once.

This is ridiculous. A competitive restaurant will give the waiter bad ratings from 100 accounts from different social networks and then the first restaurant will be forced to fire this good waiter? And he will go to work for a restaurant-competitor. All ratings will be used only to fight against competitors and enemies.

If Repu can't prevent such misuse you are probably right. I consider it anyway questionable to rate employees on a public platform.

i think they already described a system to prevent this kind of abuses few pages back

I do not think that this system will work as the developers want.
Also, I doubt that everywhere in all institutions and even buses there will be a QR code of employees. This implies a very large integration of this platform everywhere. This requires much more money than the developers plan to collect from the sales of tokens.
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:41:46 AM

Yes, they told what will they do to prevent that kind of things. But it is a very active thread and it is not easy to find something.

I think this is exactly the thing that REPU will be able to do because of blockchain. A guarantee of an actual legit review is getting more and more valuable because of all the fake reviews. So being able to offer legit reviews will give customers more faith.
Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:44:25 AM

I think this is exactly the thing that REPU will be able to do because of blockchain. A guarantee of an actual legit review is getting more and more valuable because of all the fake reviews. So being able to offer legit reviews will give customers more faith.
I would say that this is the reason why REPU is needed. Having a lot of bots or fake users is the easier way of being popular in social media and something like REPU is necessary to prevent that.

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:58:06 AM

Is there any plan for a demo at the moment? Is the team going to promote the project in some conference/event?

Realistically, they should offer us a demo version before ICO since projects can easily get overlooked now in this flood of ICOs. You just need something to stand out from the crowd right now. I hope this is one of their goals.

MissedBTCtrain

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:58:48 AM

would love some news on this too.

Also was there a pre sale to private investors and what was the biggest discount given?

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
 ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: