Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:24:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19248 times)
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:12:09 PM

Interestingly, this project have competitors? I like this idea, and will follow the updates in this thread - I think this can be promising direction.
I havent seen any competitor for this project so far, this project can make many partnerships with many projects and ofcourse with an interesting deal, but i think they need to act quickly for this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
saintkamei

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:20:06 PM

I need this ICO as an investor and the service too as a moderately popular photographer.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:52:11 PM

The idea is disruptive, it can solve a lot of problem, where in internet the reputation of something or someone is sometime hard to find and trust, REPU can change that.

Yup, might solve all thse crypto scams

PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:31:11 AM

The idea is disruptive, it can solve a lot of problem, where in internet the reputation of something or someone is sometime hard to find and trust, REPU can change that.

Yup, might solve all thse crypto scams

Correct, maybe every project needs to have its developers SelfKeyd to prevent fraud. Great idea.

Haha, nice verb: to Selfkey

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:16:58 AM

Hey,

how will you work against rating abuse? I mean you could buy good ratings or maybe people could go and rate other stuff bad just to make their company or so looks better.

Hello. Thank’s for your question. Our algorithm will analyze the truth of reviews by tracking your location. It means that you can post your review only if you were at those location (for example in the restaurant). In the other hand, system uses QR codes, that will be provided in bills, for example. So, if you don’t have those code, you can’t post the review.
Moreover, everyone can post an abuse to moderator and it will manually review the rating.

Well the QR code thing is nice, the option to review in the location itself is probably not important. At least I never made something like that in the location itself, because I think about other stuff then (for example what I should eat or how much tip I should give lol).  If you do this through an QR code, could someone not use the same QR code over and over? Post it on the internet? And how should a moderator decide if a review is fake if it's well written?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:38:18 AM

I still don't understand its need. I mean why would anyone use your platform?
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:52:42 AM

This is one of the best new ideas I have seen recently.

In the future everything is going to be based on ratings and companies will pay a lot for their reputation.

Did you know with uber you can rate the driver, but the driver is also rating the customers? This is going to be standard within 10 years for every business.

BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 06:38:52 AM

Interestingly, this project have competitors? I like this idea, and will follow the updates in this thread - I think this can be promising direction.
I havent seen any competitor for this project so far, this project can make many partnerships with many projects and ofcourse with an interesting deal, but i think they need to act quickly for this.
The project looks very promising! Most importantly, the developers understand by what criteria to evaluate projects and people. And it was realized!

multinova

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 06:50:03 AM

i think we need more services like this to get rid of all the scam people.
I'm just a bit afraid of abuse.. how will you make sure the entries are all fair and honest ?
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:53:29 AM

When i go to a restaurant or hotel or else i first check it is rating first. And act on it.

So why should it be any different for anything else?

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
Cryptotally

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:59:51 AM

Ratings for everything. Does this remind anyone of a Black Mirror episode?

Nonetheless, business needs will likely trump the small employee backlash.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:13:47 AM

I don't necessarily mind the reputation system but there's gotta be a way for your reputation to improve from a bad state.

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 10:30:30 AM

Same i was thinking too. It can be usefull anyway, would be nice to try it a bit the app and see how it feels.
mtseo (OP)

Activity: 156

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:54:50 AM

You can't start something new without making some enemies..
I noticed a lot of ico's these last weeks that have great ideas & roadmaps, but when you read between the lines.. you know that some other companies won't be happy about them.
So, it's highly possible that this project will have the same result, but this does not mean they cannot take a shot at it.
if they manage to do it better, faster, more secure & more open to the public, why not.
I'm glad to see such driven people daring to stick their heads out and go for the win !
I wish them all the luck, I've added it to my follow list

Thank's!

Of course, there will be some companies, that won't like our product. Especially companies, that have a bad service/product. Smiley But there are a lot of companies, that will get a good trusted ratings. So we don't worry about it Smiley
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:06:45 AM

I just don't quite understand the real concept of these project. Why does any company acquire for a token just to manage their reputation? Please explain further.

Every company need to get a real reviews concerning their business and their employers. Thus, they we'll get tokens, to reward users in our platform. This will rise the price of token in the future - because of the number of companies, that will be interested in joining the platform.

How will you be able to prevent fake reviews like often happens in TripAdvisor? How will you prevent real bad reviews paid by competitors?

We have several stages of reviews verification:
- At first, we are using an AI machine moderation, that analyses more then 50 parameters, such as tone analyzer, IP, geolocation, reviews frequency etc.
- Some of the reviews automatically declined by the system, some of them will get manual filtration.
- Second important part - is user rating in the system - it consists of overall score, age of account, number of ratings given for others. If user has low rating or if its newbie in the system, the more filters are provided to his/her rating.
- Third part is that we are limiting the number of rating, which can post one account per day/week/month. It depends of user rating.

During pre-alpha-testing all of these factors showed 95% of fraud detection. But this is only pre-alpha and we are still working with the algorithms Smiley

When an alpha or a beta will be available to general public for testing? Would be really interesting to test something like it, since I don't think I've ever encountered something similar to your project.

mtseo (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:18:15 AM

I just don't quite understand the real concept of these project. Why does any company acquire for a token just to manage their reputation? Please explain further.

Every company need to get a real reviews concerning their business and their employers. Thus, they we'll get tokens, to reward users in our platform. This will rise the price of token in the future - because of the number of companies, that will be interested in joining the platform.

How will you be able to prevent fake reviews like often happens in TripAdvisor? How will you prevent real bad reviews paid by competitors?

- At first, we are using an AI machine moderation, that analyses more then 50 parameters, such as tone analyzer, IP, geolocation, reviews frequency etc.
- Some of the reviews automatically declined by the system, some of them will get manual filtration.
- Second important part - is user rating in the system - it consists of overall score, age of account, number of ratings given for others. If user has low rating or if its newbie in the system, the more filters are provided to his/her rating.
- Third part is that we are limiting the number of rating, which can post one account per day/week/month. It depends of user rating.

During pre-alpha-testing all of these factors showed 95% of fraud detection. But this is only pre-alpha and we are still working with the algorithms Smiley

When an alpha or a beta will be available to general public for testing? Would be really interesting to test something like it, since I don't think I've ever encountered something similar to your project.
Alpha version won't be available for public testing. As we wrote in our roadmap, the first testing is planned to be held in 2-3 Quarter 2018 among  ICO participants.
mtseo (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:50:15 AM

Hey guys! We have updated our advisory boards in the first post and in our website: https://repu.io/
Take a look around!
weekofcrypto

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 12:37:11 PM

Alpha version won't be available for public testing. As we wrote in our roadmap, the first testing is planned to be held in 2-3 Quarter 2018 among  ICO participants.

So the initial testing will only be available to ICO holders?

mtseo (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:43:59 PM

Public beta tesing will be available in 3 Quarter 2018, after the Closed Beta-testing.
Naes

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:05:52 PM

Public beta tesing will be available in 3 Quarter 2018, after the Closed Beta-testing.

This is great news. And this will attract more potential investors. Because now people invest mostly in working prototypes and not in the idea.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: