Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:45:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19245 times)
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:36:23 PM

Pre-ico start in the near future, tell me what discounts on tokens at this stage?
The Team would like suggestions for the purchase in pre-sale? If this is the home, you can get a higher membership if you provide 30 or 40% initially by evaluating for success cases recently. Your ANN has grown considerably in the last few days and this seems to be attracting more flow of people who recognize the value of your project, but surely a percentage will be crucial to Ico's success.

Sure, we have provided a huge discounts and bonuses up to 90% in the closed round, that will be held befor the Pre-ICO. Get whitelisted on our website now to the first to know Smiley
https://repu.io
Excellent! Thank you, 90% is a huge discount!

90% discount sounds like a immediate dump of the token after it hits the exchanges... if i would be an early investor, i would surely dump and buy back cheap.
Oo Actually, unless there was a big chance of raising the price of the token, but it would still be a big eviction, this is the view of most investors, guarantee the initial gains and venture the rest, at least with that bonus

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
safariwave

Activity: 391
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:16:48 PM

I still don't understand its need. I mean why would anyone use your platform?

This is one of the best new ideas I have seen recently.

In the future everything is going to be based on ratings and companies will pay a lot for their reputation.

Did you know with uber you can rate the driver, but the driver is also rating the customers? This is going to be standard within 10 years for every business.

I'm still not convinced on how they will be able to select real and fake reviews and reputation. Need to convince me better...
mtseo (OP)

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:23:43 PM

Pre-ico start in the near future, tell me what discounts on tokens at this stage?
The Team would like suggestions for the purchase in pre-sale? If this is the home, you can get a higher membership if you provide 30 or 40% initially by evaluating for success cases recently. Your ANN has grown considerably in the last few days and this seems to be attracting more flow of people who recognize the value of your project, but surely a percentage will be crucial to Ico's success.

Sure, we have provided a huge discounts and bonuses up to 90% in the closed round, that will be held befor the Pre-ICO. Get whitelisted on our website now to the first to know Smiley

90% discount sounds like a immediate dump of the token after it hits the exchanges... if i would be an early investor, i would surely dump and buy back cheap.

This is only for closed round, and there will be a minimum amount of investment. And I said UP TO 90% - depending of how much you invest and when)).
iad_xo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:11:13 PM

what was minimum requirement for closed pre-sale? is it still going on?
uservalera

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:42:33 PM

a discount of 90% is frightening, for those who believe in the project and wish it development.
for sure many will do with tokens in such a way that they will be merged right after ico
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:44:26 PM

Sorry for the stupid question but this system is like that Black Mirror's episode where everyone have a reputation Grin Grin ?
Its not a stupid question, its a good question.
I don't want to live in a world with such a rating system.
Devs should be very carefully related to the topic in the movie.

Are there any legal pitfalls the team should workaround?

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:49:12 PM

Maybe they can consider to add a vesting period for these tokens from the early sale. That would prevent huge dumps right after the tokens are traded.
mtseo (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:07:11 PM

a discount of 90% is frightening, for those who believe in the project and wish it development.
for sure many will do with tokens in such a way that they will be merged right after ico

There will be frozen period after the ICO, therefore the price after ICO will be stable because of impossibility to sell it after the ICO.
Moreover, 90% of discount, you can get only if you baked more then 100 ETH at the first day and this is only 5% of tokens issue with frozen period.

So, there is nothing to worry about it.
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:10:53 PM

There will be frozen period after the ICO, therefore the price after ICO will be stable because of impossibility to sell it after the ICO.
Moreover, 90% of discount, you can get only if you baked more then 100 ETH at the first day and this is only 5% of tokens issue with frozen period.

still seems a bit excessive. I don't think I've ever seen such a large discount.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
mtseo (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:17:02 PM

still seems a bit excessive. I don't think I've ever seen such a large discount.

I'm talking about discount from trading price. If we are speaking about discount from the regular ICO price - it's 60% in closed round and 40% on Pre-ICO.
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:37:30 PM

Are you guys starting to communicate with some potential partners, which would have a good impact in the development and usage of this project?

Nice question! I think this project will be better off having partnership deals with entities that will surely complement the project.
areschen

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:56:18 PM

90% bonuses is really attractive, almost buy one get one free.
Is there limit minimum amount of investment in this round?

sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 04:11:33 PM

90% bonuses is really attractive, almost buy one get one free.
Is there limit minimum amount of investment in this round?

Yes, there is. Dev wrote it some posts above. You can get 90% discount if you invest 100 ETH on the first day. Too much for me....

weekofcrypto

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 04:47:22 PM

This is based on ethereum platform or other platform?
Wait for more details about pre ICO and ICO and total supply of token.

Yes, it will be based on Ethereum, ERC20. Totel supply of token you can find on our site. And I'll attach it below:

you should include it on announcement page, not on comment section, sir.
detailed about your token distribution and fund management.

Yes, this is very important information for investors and it should definitely be added to the OP of the ANN.

Curtis Again

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:55:14 PM

Honestly I don't appreciate a such large discount, I'm a newby in the crypto land but I understand how the traditional markets work and it sounds me a bit unclear. We'll see.
Sheckley

Activity: 279
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:56:28 PM

Project is interesting but more information is needed. Also it would br nice to know if you are doing or planning to do also a bounty campaign.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:24:33 PM

Project is interesting but more information is needed. Also it would br nice to know if you are doing or planning to do also a bounty campaign.
They have a bounty thread, you can visit it here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2585547
mtseo (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:17:01 PM

Honestly I don't appreciate a such large discount, I'm a newby in the crypto land but I understand how the traditional markets work and it sounds me a bit unclear. We'll see.

As I posted before - the discount from ICO price is 60% and only in closed round and if you invest more than 100 ETH
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:38:53 PM

As I posted before - the discount from ICO price is 60% and only in closed round and if you invest more than 100 ETH

Doing too discounts so big could damage the value of the token for a while, until they price catch up or platform is near, or some big news come, so personally, i wouldn't recommend bonuses past 30%, but that is just my opinion, good luck with the project, it has a LOT of potential Cheesy.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:01:05 PM

Doing too discounts so big could damage the value of the token for a while, until they price catch up or platform is near, or some big news come, so personally, i wouldn't recommend bonuses past 30%, but that is just my opinion, good luck with the project, it has a LOT of potential Cheesy.

I think the same if there're sold too many at that price tokens will lost their value fas and if the project is not strong enough it can take a long time until the price recovers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: