Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:51:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19245 times)
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:11:04 AM

how will you contend with unfair reputation?

Good question! If a group of malafide actors is out to smur your reputation or something, unjustly!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:25:07 AM

There seems to be more and more project aiming to the Social Media market. Which I think is good because at the moment Facebook is the king in this space. I don't see Facebook will be dethroned soon or in the near future. But using blockchain in this space is I think a plus points. So yeah, I think it's a winning aspect for Repu. Smiley

At least finally it won't be the only rating we can give to someone "liked"

I really hate that. You are seeing something very bad and the only feedback you can give is like.

But even for this, people know that they are not liked if they don't get a lot of likes. So in the end, you can do this, even if you would probably like to show a direct dislike. I just hope REPU is doing enough to work against fake ratings, as this is probably one of the biggest problems.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:36:44 AM

It seems everybody is talking about the black mirror episode.

I recommend everyone to watch this episode: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5497778/

The episode is a bit scary, but of course, the future of rating does not have to be like this. And like a mentioned before, companies are already implementing social rating (like uber), so it is already happening.

Also, i recommend funnier similar episode from community: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3278596/

Social ratings is one of the topics of tv shows or movies for some time. We can find lots of content about it.

But in reality, these are just extreme possibilities.

If it already this much on television, we can conclude that social rating is something that is already much alive.

multinova

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 06:48:27 AM

There seems to be more and more project aiming to the Social Media market. Which I think is good because at the moment Facebook is the king in this space. I don't see Facebook will be dethroned soon or in the near future. But using blockchain in this space is I think a plus points. So yeah, I think it's a winning aspect for Repu. Smiley

If Repu only gets like 5% of the Facebook share it will already be a game changer.
We need to remember that everything evolves, before Facebook, Myspace was huge and look at them now, it can all change in a blink of an eye..
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:38:43 AM

I recommend everyone to watch this episode: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5497778/

The episode is a bit scary, but of course, the future of rating does not have to be like this. And like a mentioned before, companies are already implementing social rating (like uber), so it is already happening.

Also, i recommend funnier similar episode from community: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3278596/

Social ratings is one of the topics of tv shows or movies for some time. We can find lots of content about it.

If it already this much on television, we can conclude that social rating is something that is already much alive.

there always an issue with app ratings like this, but like I said, there's gotta be a way to up your rating within the app. to discourage fake ratings and people dog piling.

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 10:03:33 AM

This is something i hope they already kept into acxount because there will be all sort of manipulations otherwise
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:06:41 AM

there always an issue with app ratings like this, but like I said, there's gotta be a way to up your rating within the app. to discourage fake ratings and people dog piling.

yeah, it's very easy to fool these type of systems. I am more interested to know about their counter measures.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:14:31 AM

If Repu only gets like 5% of the Facebook share it will already be a game changer.
We need to remember that everything evolves, before Facebook, Myspace was huge and look at them now, it can all change in a blink of an eye..

Why do you guys compare Repu To Facebook? I don't really see the connection. Repu is entirely different, it's supposed to allow you rate stuff and write reviews. I mean you can of course do it on Facebook, but it's not its primary idea.

mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:23:23 AM

yeah, it's very easy to fool these type of systems. I am more interested to know about their counter measures.
Similar projects rely on the fact that most people on earth are honest and decent. The same principle is guided, for example, by eBay.
Of course, some estimates will be falsified, but the overall picture will be fair ..

webwakko

Activity: 350

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 10:24:27 AM

Why do you guys compare Repu To Facebook? I don't really see the connection. Repu is entirely different, it's supposed to allow you rate stuff and write reviews. I mean you can of course do it on Facebook, but it's not its primary idea.
I was referring to their voting system.. now facebook uses it's own thumb up system, but when a rating system like the REPU project could be implemented it would be far more interesting for facebook & other partners that include this system.
Marketing wise it could be a very good move to partner up

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Abrahamtt

Activity: 72

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:32:36 AM

reputation management? In the real business, is there such a industry? It seems that only in a specific circle and the authorities are doing things
Autumn

Activity: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:40:01 AM

REPU is a rating and feedback system based ondecentralized blockchain technology.Very practical application projects, if it can be implemented, I would like to benefit many people and many businesses
mtseo (OP)

Activity: 156

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:33:01 PM

reputation management? In the real business, is there such a industry? It seems that only in a specific circle and the authorities are doing things

You are terribly wrong. Smiley Please read our Whitepaper, there is an Market analytics - this is a huge industry, that is growing every year.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:12:37 PM

Certainly there is a lot of space to be explored and perfected in this field, and a project well implemented as Repu has the capacity to dethrone existing ones, simply for its utility, in the future adding functions of those who already act, I hope, but progressing simply by its differential, which will be useful in our day-to-day
iad_xo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:16:40 PM

smart reputation management is must have in today for security but it is most challenging filed also. It will take time to gain user trust. REPU got first hand at this and have good chance to succeed.
sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 01:56:35 PM

You are terribly wrong. Smiley Please read our Whitepaper, there is an Market analytics - this is a huge industry, that is growing every year.

It is indeed a huge industry! It's great that you want to get a foothold there and aim to disrupt this sector. Still, I don't like the professional rating part where employees get rated.  Sad

MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:57:53 PM

This is something i hope they already kept into acxount because there will be all sort of manipulations otherwise

I already asked a similar question. It is something they will need to have a solution for. The more important such a reputation is, the more ways people will try to find to abuse or manipulate the system.
mtseo (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:02:41 PM

I already asked a similar question. It is something they will need to have a solution for. The more important such a reputation is, the more ways people will try to find to abuse or manipulate the system.

We have several stages of reviews verification:
- At first, we are using an AI machine moderation, that analyses more then 50 parameters, such as tone analyzer, IP, geolocation, reviews frequency etc.
- Some of the reviews automatically declined by the system, some of them will get manual filtration.
- Second important part - is user rating in the system - it consists of overall score, age of account, number of ratings given for others. If user has low rating or if its newbie in the system, the more filters are provided to his/her rating.
- Third part is that we are limiting the number of rating, which can post one account per day/week/month. It depends of user rating.

During pre-alpha-testing all of these factors showed 95% of fraud detection. But this is only pre-alpha and we are still working with the algorithms Smiley
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:28:41 PM

smart reputation management is must have in today for security but it is most challenging filed also. It will take time to gain user trust. REPU got first hand at this and have good chance to succeed.
I don't think so. I think most people will be scared of the idea of this. It just sounds too futuristic and dangerous. If you get a bad rating this could impact both your professional and social environment.

mtseo (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:39:47 PM

I don't think so. I think most people will be scared of the idea of this. It just sounds too futuristic and dangerous. If you get a bad rating this could impact both your professional and social environment.

You are looking at that problem only from one side. But the possibilities for recruiters and top-management are great - they can see the real professional skills of each employer, get reviews about their goods and services and so on.
Why we are sure, that most of people will use the system? Because of monetization - they'll get rewards for every review, moreover - they'll get the possibility to say "thank you" without tips Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: