Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:24:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟BMAIL🌟⚡️MAILBOX OF THE FUTURE⚡️🌟  (Read 3316 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:39:38 PM

We constantly work for addition of necessary information for a rating raising :

Let go to icoholder and rating for BMLT ico? What is the amount of ETH Blockchain Email Token raising on Pre-ICO right now?
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:22:07 PM

For me, anything that can keep the emails protected is a good project. Expecially if can also brand the spam tag to every spam it reaches my mail box.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:29:07 PM

I know the feelings of being hacked. When someone hackedmy email, every back from the start. All my important transactions and confidential imformation has lost. Its good too see how Blockchain Email Token see these concept as important and everobody will need these security on their mailing system.

Yes ,I agree with you and your opinion on this matter and your experience.
Hackers don't actually target a particular person.
They do mass breaches and then find valuable information.
This project can can to present a case like this.
I think it is quite difficult to hack into the servers of Blockchain E-mail and also the hackers won't try to accept this challenge so we can be safe using the mail services. Even i had lost some of my bank details due to the misuse of my Email, though i got it changed later and saved a lot of my money.
It's really hard to hack the blockchain because they make it difficult for anyone to corrupt the network. Each block has a timestamp and a link to the previous block forming a chronological chain reinforced through cryptography ensuring the records cannot be altered by others. Blockchain has a high degree of trust value. So imagine an email that adopts the blockchain technology, its really a secured email.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:01:42 PM

Guys, let's support this project more actively, because e-mail on Blockchain technology is a great idea that would preserve our confidentiality.
Yes, Email using Blockchain Technology is the great idea. Our email have more secure and can transfer on the right ways. Could we setup STMP and POP on Bmail?
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:27:30 PM

We are happy to avail the block chain email service which you innovated, it fills our gaps of privacy and security in this digital hacking economy, when we prioritize and choose authentication for our business personals. We fear on our Gmail communication which we commonly merge together but now we never fear as bmail is launched with a great design. Thanks for the Pre-ICO, 1ETH=1000 BMLT is a good deal.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:34:02 PM

I noticed that your domain will be bmail.com, and I did some research and I found out that in 2012, a company was offering an email service on the same domain, so my question is, are you same guys or did you just buy that domain?

Hi negancoin,

We bought the domain, it is interesting and where you found this information?   Roll Eyes

Best regards,
Team of the Blockchain E-mail Token

We are really searching for each projects in www  Smiley   But you did not mention if you are in the past also the owner of the domain or if you just buy it from the old owner? And I am curious how much the domain cost?  Grin
izay

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:05:31 AM

I know the feelings of being hacked. When someone hackedmy email, every back from the start. All my important transactions and confidential imformation has lost. Its good too see how Blockchain Email Token see these concept as important and everobody will need these security on their mailing system.

Yes ,I agree with you and your opinion on this matter and your experience.
Hackers don't actually target a particular person.
They do mass breaches and then find valuable information.
This project can can to present a case like this.
Hackers are treat for everyone. This is so scary. We must need a platform like BMail is offering. I will give my full support on this project to back off hackers all over the world. I know that this is impossible. But the thing is, if we cannot delete them in society then let us make other way to prevent our own security.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:57:25 AM

I noticed that your domain will be bmail.com, and I did some research and I found out that in 2012, a company was offering an email service on the same domain, so my question is, are you same guys or did you just buy that domain?

Hi negancoin,

We bought the domain, it is interesting and where you found this information?   Roll Eyes

Best regards,

Thank you for clarifying, I used the Internet's archive to get this information, it's a catchy domain and easy to remember, also contains a relevant keyword which something very good, even google would like it.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:56:48 AM

Nice! Good to know that BMail project team are working constantly towards their ICO Goal... Ratings will definitely be one of the key factors that investors look upon to when choosing a project to invest on.

3.68 is pretty low though a lot of other coins are getting ratings close to around like what? 4.5 and stuff. In comparison 3.68 pales
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:56:36 AM

Hi negancoin,

We bought the domain, it is interesting and where you found this information?   Roll Eyes

Best regards,

We are really searching for each projects in www  Smiley   But you did not mention if you are in the past also the owner of the domain or if you just buy it from the old owner? And I am curious how much the domain cost?  Grin
I think that they were bought it because bmail was the best name for this project. In the past, bmail was in bankruptcy and decided to sell it away and blockchain email token was not the previous owner.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:42:55 AM

Nice! Good to know that BMail project team are working constantly towards their ICO Goal... Ratings will definitely be one of the key factors that investors look upon to when choosing a project to invest on.

3.68 is pretty low though a lot of other coins are getting ratings close to around like what? 4.5 and stuff. In comparison 3.68 pales
It's still a goog thing at least they're above at 3 and well see if this rating will change and somewhat how it will rise. They still needs some ad to be more popular and meet the desired target. Let's wait and see the next update.
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:46:02 AM

i think Bmail is a solution for email problem such as hack or stealing any info of other user, your project looking good for resolving the problem, interesting project dev and this project will gain success..

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:09:09 AM

The team is very active and I am glad about that. This is a great move to make this ANN thread more active and productive as well. I am happy that through this project, we will be able to avail and use the blockchain email service which this team was innovated for better use of emails, that will supply the gaps of privacy and security in this digital economy, especially in terms of hacking. I believe that in the near future, this Blockchain E-mail Token will become the mailbox in the future that will greatly help and make difference in our community.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:36:46 AM

This is a good rating score for a project that is just starting up. This will improve more as days go by just. Good job to the people behind this amazing project.
I think we can rating Blockchain Email Token to have five star at icoholder and some ico listing like: ico-list.com, icowatchlist.com. Keep support a blockchain technology mail.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:49:41 AM

Protection for my coins , my transactions and also keeping my privacy is the only reason I' m giving bmail a though. If they come through as they say then this will great because it is indeed one of its kind. Watching this thread closely for updates. Goodluck
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:23:26 AM

Let's get acquainted closer – the BMAIL team placed profiles on LinkedIn!

Main line-up of the team of BMAIL :
                          He Tengfei Kim - www.linkedin.com/in/he-tengfeigroup
                          Robert Wright -  www.linkedin.com/in/robert-wright-bmail
                          Dai Harada - www.linkedin.com/in/dai-harada-bmail
                          George Lyons - www.linkedin.com/in/george-lyons-bmail
                          Jinhai Yang - www.linkedin.com/in/jinhai-yang-bmail

We will place all team who participates in the project soon

Pre-ICO go forward– until the end of 6 days !
Do not miss an opportunity to receive BMLT token at the unique price and 70% a bonus!!

Best regards,

Why have you published those profiles only now?
A considerable amount of time has elapsed since the project's start already
You see the difference sooner or later published information about the team members? I think this was especially important for the team, if the information was from the very beginning of the trust was greater.

You've answered your own question. I don't see any reasons for publishing team's contacts info apart from publishing Ann thread or other major info about the project. That makes me think of some concerted action. I might be wrong.
khichariya1

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:36:51 AM
Last edit: December 28, 2017, 02:40:53 AM by khichariya1

Week #2 (23/12  -  29/12)

Twitter username: @khichariya1
Twitter url: https://twitter.com/khichariya1
Followers: 3543

Tweet

https://twitter.com/khichariya1/status/944854552385163264
https://twitter.com/khichariya1/status/945210931801235456

Re-tweet
1 https://twitter.com/BmailToken/status/944784331477803009
2 https://twitter.com/BmailToken/status/945394718929817601
3 https://twitter.com/BmailToken/status/945392953685692416
4 https://twitter.com/BmailToken/status/945400965464813568
5 https://twitter.com/BmailToken/status/945919907690110976

cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:38:07 AM

Guys, let's support this project more actively, because e-mail on Blockchain technology is a great idea that would preserve our confidentiality.
Yes, Email using Blockchain Technology is the great idea. Our email have more secure and can transfer on the right ways. Could we setup STMP and POP on Bmail?

If ever, this will be the first time that I'll be using an email provider under the blockchain technology. I am sure many will be interested and curious on how this project will work. Looking forward for more developments in Blockchain E-mail Token.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Blockchain E-mail Token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

Blockchain E-mail Token-Project Bmail–New Future

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 08:00:05 AM

Hi khichariya1,

WE WARN - REPORTS ON THE BAUNTY PROGRAM TO SEND HERE

Best regards,
Blockchain E-mail Token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

Blockchain E-mail Token-Project Bmail–New Future

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 08:05:10 AM

Dear investors!

Before the termination PRE-ICO remains 5 days!

Excellent bonus of 70% - 1 ETH = 1700 BMLTP (a temporary token)

For those who who will have a sum of purchase from 2 ETH the additional bonus - write us bounty@blockchainmailtoken.org
🚀

Best regards,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: