Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:11:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟BMAIL🌟⚡️MAILBOX OF THE FUTURE⚡️🌟  (Read 3316 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:30:30 PM

Also I've read the details about the pre ico and ico. I think 88,000,00 token supply is quite high amount to reach and in the pre ico I am impressed that you give your customers and investors 70% bonus. Good luck for the project and for the team.

Yes, 70% bonus will make attract more investors to invest in this project. I think it needs to spread in social medias so many people will be aware that this project is giving a huge amount of bonus.
As for me 70% bonus with requirement 1 ETH is really high. But we can avoid the dumping from who have Blockchain Mailbox Token. What is minimum amount to buy BLMT?

I agree, for us that 1 ETH is too much now. But for the investors, Im sure they have lots of eth in their wallet. They can afford to buy that knowing that it will give them 70% bonus.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Blockchain E-mail Token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

Blockchain E-mail Token-Project Bmail–New Future

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 12:56:19 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2017, 01:27:26 PM by Blockchain E-mail Token

Also I've read the details about the pre ico and ico. I think 88,000,00 token supply is quite high amount to reach and in the pre ico I am impressed that you give your customers and investors 70% bonus. Good luck for the project and for the team.

Yes, 70% bonus will make attract more investors to invest in this project. I think it needs to spread in social medias so many people will be aware that this project is giving a huge amount of bonus.
As for me 70% bonus with requirement 1 ETH is really high. But we can avoid the dumping from who have Blockchain Mailbox Token. What is minimum amount to buy BLMT?

I agree, for us that 1 ETH is too much now. But for the investors, Im sure they have lots of eth in their wallet. They can afford to buy that knowing that it will give them 70% bonus.

Hi,

PLEASE ATTENTIVELY READ PRE-ICO CONDITIONS – TO RECEIVE THE BONUS OF 70% IT IS NECESSARY TO BUY 1 BMLT = 0,001 ETH!!!

The price of a token is 1 ETH = 1000 BMLT.

During PRE-ICO the bonus of 70%, for example: for 1 ETH you receive 1700 BMLTP (a temporary token).

The minimum sum of purchase 0.001 ETH to receive a bonus of 70%   Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

For those who who will have a sum of purchase from 2 ETH the additional bonus - write us bounty@blockchainmailtoken.org   Cool

Best regards,
Team of the Blockchain E-mail Token
gslgroup

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:17:43 PM

Russian ANN thread is LIVE!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2658247
chicko

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:27:31 PM

According to my observations, in pre ICO to participate more profitable than in the ICO. Also, it will be possible to buy these coins more cheaply on the stock exchange, when the bounties, and after them investors will merge cheaper
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:59:52 PM

Tell me please, do you only buy coins? I understand correctly? Free distribution of tokens is not present and will not be? I do not have such a large amount to become an investor.

If you mean with free distribution of token the bounty program then you probably did not read carefully the Ann Thread. There is a bounty program in which u can get involved and earn free tokens.

Here is the link for you:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2599476
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:09:04 PM

According to my observations, in pre ICO to participate more profitable than in the ICO. Also, it will be possible to buy these coins more cheaply on the stock exchange, when the bounties, and after them investors will merge cheaper.
That's how all the ICO work as I know so far. The sooner you invest the bigger stakes you will have.  Some project run 3 parts of ICO; early bird ICO, Pre ICO, and the main ICO.
They are giving away 70% more token for the bonus. Any reason why are they doing this? Can you give us a result of your Pre-ICO so far?
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 05:20:37 PM

Hi admins/devs, how can you convince us or the investors to use this app. How strong your security measure to assure that our files and transactions are safe from anyone? Specially now a days many people are doing business related in mails so it means there is money involve.
Yes you are right that nowdays people are doing bussiness into the mails.Bmail is very secure than any other emails platform.the blockchain technology uses into Bmail so anyone can't hacke it so it's more safe than other platform.So investors can easily invest into this project.

Just a thought, this BMail is build to protect our privacy. This only means, this project is centered in securing accounts pf everyone. Probably, they have assurance before publishing their project. If not, probably nobody will trust them. 
It will be nice, if this token can save our privacy in emails, i think it can be integrated to mobile with sms or some other feature, btw wait what will do development team.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:14:21 PM

70% bonus is really a great deal, it really attracts every investor to invest here. I hope investors from all across the social channels will surely utilize this opportunity by investing as we are getting a bonus of 70%. Thanks for the great lunch. The thought process of innovative Bmail is a wonderful idea Kiss
dspencer

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:20:32 PM

What about police forces tapping in your mail account in order to get the information you might not want to share?
MiiDoViic

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:48:53 PM

What about police forces tapping in your mail account in order to get the information you might not want to share?
That's the point no police nor any legal agency could tap your mail if it's in the blockchain . For that reason the legal agencies might fight these kind of projects or try to ruin their reputation , everything will become clear in the near future , the blockchain technology is emerging in our day to day lives and without a doubt everything will be based on that technology.
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:08:53 PM

I don't like the idea of people wanting to "crack in" my emails just because they have higher authority to check upon me, they need my permission for that. Not just the higher court or whatever.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:18:34 PM

That's the point no police nor any legal agency could tap your mail if it's in the blockchain . For that reason the legal agencies might fight these kind of projects or try to ruin their reputation , everything will become clear in the near future , the blockchain technology is emerging in our day to day lives and without a doubt everything will be based on that technology.
This is why this project is made for us to be safe sending emails to a person without getting worried. No one can manipulate the email and that is the good thing about the blockchain. We must support this project to avoid leaking in terms our privacy and asset.
bigchakalaka

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:48:25 PM

Hello guys,

Could you please explain why you have like 4 or 5 contacts on linkedin and no information on yourselves? The descriptions are vague and do not cite any company you've worked for.
Also while doing a quick whois on your website I find a Russian address and email which is uncanny for a non russian project.

It looks like a scam imho.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:54:15 PM

Running email systems on  technology is becoming increasingly imperative, as current email services are cumbersome and no longer secure. Indeed, email service providers are using obsolete technology that has become too vulnerable to ever-more sophisticated hackers.
Bmail team is going to achieve this dream since there is one other project did that yet, just a few people try but they failed.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:04:33 AM

Another promising and convincing ICO project. As this project is in progress their objective is to declare oneself and attract the maximum audience which will be able to use the safe e-mail service of messages by the time of start of the platform of a mail service. Also, the project propose a system where users exchange a hash of a public key that also functions as the user’s address. Hoping for the success on this project as I believed have a bright future.
hopefully the purpose of this project runs smoothly and their goal is to declare themselves and attract the maximum audience who can use e-mail messaging service that is very secure and convenient when starting the mail service platform. this is a great goal that we must support. good job.
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:51:17 AM

Guys, let's support this project more actively, because e-mail on Blockchain technology is a great idea that would preserve our confidentiality.
Great idea bud, we need to show our utmost support to this project an we also need our peers to join and explain them them the benefit of using blockchain email.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
Stephlambert

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:20:30 AM

After 180 days your e-mails on servers of the American post providers become the property of the USA.

According to Wikipedia "Email that is stored on a third party's server for more than 180 days is considered by the law to be abandoned. All that is required to obtain the content of the emails by a law enforcement agency is a written statement certifying that the information is relevant to an investigation, without judicial review"

Can the team provide sources for what they claim? Because I cannot find anything related to this affirmation, and it's the only one that I have double checked so far because it seemed unlikely to me.

On a more personal note, I am actually quite happy that whistleblowers can access emails, and presenting Edward Snowden as a cybercriminal is quite laughable if you ask me.

I also find it interesting that each member of the team has 4 Linkedin connections, when the team is made out of 5 people. Looks like someone created fake profiles and added each member of the team.

But again, I can be wrong.

Hello Stephlambert,

You quite right found the law on 180 days, but you did not study it – and only took the quote from Wikipedia.

We studied a question very carefully and here a small part of articles by which were guided when wrote WHITE PAPER:

1)   http://donferguson.sys-con.com/node/44580

2)   http://www.businessinsider.fr/us/when-can-the-government-read-your-email-2013-6/

3)   http://www.zdnet.com/article/yes-the-fbi-and-cia-can-read-your-email-heres-how/

Please study these articles and the law in more detail and you will understand why we so interpreted this law!!!

Concerning team the answer in the following post

Best regards,

Hi,

Thank you for the answer.
I have read your articles, and none of them mention that "After 180 days your e-mails on servers of the American post providers become the property of the USA".
On top of that, your sources are articles that are years old (more than 10 years old for some!), and there is no echo of this "issue" in recent articles, so I believe that is because these articles were misinformed and/or were trying to grab some attention with some sensationalism.

I am also still waiting to understand why the team seems to all have 4 connections on LinkedIn, apart from He Tengfei Kim, but he's also the only one who does not show his face.

You can agree that this lack of transparency does not inspire confidence in your project, and transparency is what is needed in ICO recently.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:02:06 AM

Let's get acquainted closer – the BMAIL team placed profiles on LinkedIn!

Main line-up of the team of BMAIL :
                          He Tengfei Kim - www.linkedin.com/in/he-tengfeigroup
                          Robert Wright -  www.linkedin.com/in/robert-wright-bmail
                          Dai Harada - www.linkedin.com/in/dai-harada-bmail
                          George Lyons - www.linkedin.com/in/george-lyons-bmail
                          Jinhai Yang - www.linkedin.com/in/jinhai-yang-bmail

We will place all team who participates in the project soon

Pre-ICO go forward– until the end of 6 days !
Do not miss an opportunity to receive BMLT token at the unique price and 70% a bonus!!

Best regards,

Why have you published those profiles only now?
A considerable amount of time has elapsed since the project's start already

I think the admin and developers are pretty busy right now considering there upcoming ICO and they have many improvements to come soon? That's only my opinion.

mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:09:48 AM

It's good if admin and developers are working on upcoming ICO as Bmail project details with block chain system. I believe devs will obviously focus on safety and security as investors trust the project also we are getting more bonus on investments. Glad for the Bmail launch.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:13:49 AM

Guys, let's support this project more actively, because e-mail on Blockchain technology is a great idea that would preserve our confidentiality.
Great idea bud, we need to show our utmost support to this project an we also need our peers to join and explain them them the benefit of using blockchain email.
You should share this too because I think this project will be having a bright future in the future of email. I just shared it on reddit, the biggest forum on the internet.
That's a good news that this ICO is becoming popular this is because many believed  about this project. It makes every person to use this email of the future as it is tightly secured and can't be hacked by a third person. This features is the reason why its becoming more and more popular.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: