Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:00:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fastfood can potentially Kill Us!  (Read 1753 times)
salamyman

Activity: 584
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:18:50 PM

I like the "potentially" part - that's really funny.
poochoorookooy

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:19:50 PM

We all know that fast food is addictive even though we know that it may potentially harm our body. Most of us just don't care about its negative impact on our health, all we care about is eating what is delicious that's why there are many people who are obese and is struggling with their health conditions. There are two potential threats to a person eating fast food every single day, and that is Diabetes and Heart disease. In the US according to Mary Kekatos from Dailymail, half of all deaths due to heart disease and diabetes are caused by a poor diet, which consists of heavy intake of sodium and unprocessed meats.

Why do You think people still eat these foods everyday? What can You suggest them to do to quit this addiction to fast food? Are You one of those people who are always eating fast food?

I think it's not a "potential" anymore so to speak. Fastfood has been one of the leading causes of unhealthy diet in every part of the world. I mean, America has even tried to make people realize it through many series of documentaries and movies like "Supersize Me" to name a few. However, I think I can't blame people for having a love affair with fastfood since in the life most people live today which is fast-paced, many are into the habit of eating cheap and quick, without so much compromise with taste, and fastfood delivers that, apart from the fact that they literally can deliver at your doorstep for your convenience.
Left4Dead2

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:48:13 PM

The most important thing is not to overdo it so as not to hate yourself later. But, fast food is a good helper, when you have time to spare.
Jorge158

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 10:25:47 AM

Fast foods can be very harmful considering the chemicals they use to grow some vegetables and some creams they add to the foods. This is one major cause of cancers.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Potatohead

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:31:49 PM

We all know that fast food is addictive even though we know that it may potentially harm our body. Most of us just don't care about its negative impact on our health, all we care about is eating what is delicious that's why there are many people who are obese and is struggling with their health conditions. There are two potential threats to a person eating fast food every single day, and that is Diabetes and Heart disease. In the US according to Mary Kekatos from Dailymail, half of all deaths due to heart disease and diabetes are caused by a poor diet, which consists of heavy intake of sodium and unprocessed meats.

Why do You think people still eat these foods everyday? What can You suggest them to do to quit this addiction to fast food? Are You one of those people who are always eating fast food?

Fast food just can't potentially kills us, it can really kill us. The calorie and fat content of the food there is despicable. This is why I stopped eating fast food way back after finding out the contents of all those food. It is still better to eat the natural and home cooked food because it keeps us healthy. I'd rather eat healthy food.
RaptorusKing

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:46:12 PM

i cant believe it!! I love fast food and I mean come on... its just normal products. what can be so bad about them?
cryptojoe

Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:46:56 PM

That's a good one.
Can I add something? Anything can potentially kill us.
cryptojoe

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:47:42 PM

Or did you mean can kill US?
Isotopes

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:00:31 PM

It's a completely truth, fast food is a short way to humans body, fast-food are produce with different ingredients which are dangerous for man's health for just to make the food look nice and tasteful
potzpotz

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:20:45 PM

LOLed at POTENTIALLY.

IT will kill you, eventually. With a fastfood diet, it's really just a matter of time. And no, don't believe that shit about Warren Buffet's supposedly shit diet. He probably just got shares in those joints and hyping them.
For me no.  It depends to people what they eat.  And lifestyle also if you are not in good in your lifestyle maybe you will die soon.  So keep you body healthy.
cryptojoe

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:30:42 PM

Also, what do you mean by fast food? There are a lot of places with fast food that don't make unhealthy food.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:04:22 PM

Are slow eaters the ones who are killed by fast food?

Grin

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
cryptojoe

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:04:55 PM

Grin

Good one.
Also: Evolution is a hoax.  Cool
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:17:09 PM

Grin

Good one.
Also: Evolution is a hoax.  Cool

Do you mean dinosaurs died out from eating their food too fast?

Cheesy

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
Bitexpert2017

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:27:29 PM

I really like fast food, but that is very bad for health. Salt and fat literally kill your heart and internal organs.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:52:02 PM

I really like fast food, but that is very bad for health. Salt and fat literally kill your heart and internal organs.

Not bad for the financial health of the fast food chain.

Grin

Jojo1220

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:55:09 PM

I think yes,some fastfood in India are not good it's very dirty and disgusting , no proper handling food and beverage in that country'
snowflakeofeng

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:57:49 PM

I stopped eating in fastfood places a few years ago, the fact I can't quit Coke is amazing sugar is simply helping me to overcome my daily life.
zedkiel08

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:08:13 AM

No not really but it is possible that the foods in fastfood will slowly kills us if everyday we eat in the fastfoods. But all fastfoods establishments and company have the right requirements to maintain the foods that they serve is clean. And maybe the preservatives that they serve in foods is one of the ingridients that can slowly kill us in the future.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM      WHITE PAPER    ANN THREAD    SLACK      DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
reymartH

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:27:15 AM

Fast food is available just about everywhere, including in hospitals and schools, and processed foods make up the majority of foods at your supermarket. They are marketed aggressively to kids and adults alike, and are manufactured using specific synthetic ingredients and other tricks to get you to eat more, crave more, and keep coming back for more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: