Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:24:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What causes suicidal thoughts?  (Read 1475 times)
richshopgh

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:30:59 PM

I think depression when set in peoples mind and they don't get the support needed, they think the world has disowned them so why they don't leave and as a result commit suicide.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Makingmoney2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:38:23 PM

i think grief, sexual abuse, financial problems, remorse, rejection, relationship breakup and unemployment are linked to a higher risk of suicidal ideation
Suicidal thoughts have many causes, they are the result of feeling like you cannot cope when you're faced with it. Lack of hope, worthless, agitated, socially isolated or lonely, feel hopeless, family history, financial problem, underlying psychiatric disorder, medical condition.
ishel_d_r

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:00:52 AM

Having suicidal thoughts is a mental disorder. To cure it the best solution is to create a good environment around the particular person and treat gradually with better communication.
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 04:54:20 AM

Hopelessness in life, guilt of something, inability to cope to circumstances and life situations, feelings of very low worth to ourselves, lack of love and harmony from relations, severe loneliness, social isolation are main causes of suicidal thoughts.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
FiveReelsOne

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:02:07 PM

Number One reason that a person has suicidal thoughts is hopelessness of which it brings discouragement and lack of perseverance. The person thinks that the whole world is against its actions and favor. Grief also may cause it, like a loss of a love one.

Invest in a working business    ✔︎     ǀ      Follow us & check out the   whitepaper   
● ⚫ GIFcoin ⚫ ●      ǀ     Gambling Investment Fund     ǀ     80% of net profits are shared    ✔︎     ǀ                                                                          
                                                                                                    Profit share token                  ✔︎     ǀ      Website  -  Announcement  -  Twitter  -  Telegram
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:30:45 PM

Why do you think people have suicidal thoughts? Is it reasonable to result to potentially killing oneself to be able to remove the pain a person is suffering from? What are your thoughts about this matter, is it acceptable or not? Why does a person result to thinking of suicide? How can you help the person to change His/Her mind?
It is depression I think. Some people doesn't believe that depression is also a serious matter. I don't exactly know what should we need to do to help them but supporting them is a good thing to do.
thugpi

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:01:15 PM

Why do you think people have suicidal thoughts? Is it reasonable to result to potentially killing oneself to be able to remove the pain a person is suffering from? What are your thoughts about this matter, is it acceptable or not? Why does a person result to thinking of suicide? How can you help the person to change His/Her mind?
I think it is the depression makes people think of suicide thoughts. It will never be reasonable to kill oneself but we don't have the rights to question them because we didn't know what they into.
msuheb

Activity: 136
Merit: 5

Einc : An Ethereum Fork

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:24:54 PM

suicidal thoughts may occur naturally... generally due to failures...either it be rejection, unable to save a loved one from evil happenings, etc...etc... but committing suicide is a sign of weakness, cause every failure gives you a gift in the form of strength... so enhance your strength and challenge your fear everyday...
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:52:52 PM

I didn't experience being so depressed that would be eventually suicidal. Some people used medicine in order to calm themselves and other are using illegal drugs to ease the pain they felt. But I think the number one cause of it is the poor perception of those people about their situation, environment or society. Some turned into a madman

randal9

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:37:06 PM

looping on negative thoughts makes us think in negative...we need to concentrate more on positive things
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:00:51 PM

Based on my experience and observations, suicidal thoughts are contributed by many factors and might be attributed to different case scenarios. Let me share some common examples. First example is; when a person is being bullied in school or at work or in whatever environment he is in, if that person has a low self esteem and doesn't have any support from family, friends or if the society in general doesn't care, that person might resort in committing suicide. Even in social media, there are cases when a person has done something wrong that is captured in a video and goes viral, that person will be persecuted by the people in the social media and will be bullied and trolled, this might result to depression and suicidal thoughts. My second example will be during break-ups or permanent separation from your beloved one. I do believe that many people suffer from this and might go into depression unknowingly and might have suicidal thoughts. Based on my 2 examples we can have a partial conclusion that suicidal thoughts are brought about by negative experiences in life. This maybe from natural causes such as death or from environmental factors like from the first example. Bottom line is this is a reality and more often than not we do neglect the effect of our actions towards other people. I think its best to practice principles like Think before you act and don't do to other's what you don't want others do unto you. Lets be sensitive and show our care for people specially to those whom we Love or are dear to us. There are also several outlets where one can seek help if we are depressed. If you feel like committing suicide, be honest with yourself and try to open up to a friend or a family member. Again, let's be sensitive. If you think someone has done something wrong, before you throw your stone, ask yourself first if you have not sinned as Jesus asked the people when they want to throw stones to Mary Magdalene. Share the Love. Peace to everyone.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
Mellifluous

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:10:09 PM

When i tried to commit suicide i was devastated. Grief from my dad's death. Emotional stress, financial problem, family problem, relationship breakup and other stuff. I think negative and put negative action upon it.
bennysax

Activity: 190

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:05:36 PM

The major cause of suicide thought is depression. When things are not going as expected most times tend to make one get frustrated which could eventually lead to depression and he/she start thinking the best option is to commit suicide.     
iconicavs

Activity: 182

Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Assest

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:49:46 PM

For me it is acceptable. If someone couldn't endure the pain anymore and badly wants to end it, who are we to stop. Yes God let us barrow the life he's been treasuring but we could be careless most of the time. We commit mistakes that leads to judgement then depression. Ending your own life means ending the pain and everything and leaving the past behind. it's not being coward for running aways, it's being brave to face heavens and be free.

achikomimi

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:55:56 PM

We cannot blame them for thinking about ending their life. Those people who are in the stage of killing themselves are suffering with a great depression. Depression is very difficult to handle. I know many will say, "It is just mind over matter". But that is not as easy as we think. I understand how they feel. But my advice to them is just pray to God. God will never give you challenges in life that you can't handle.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:33:05 PM

We cannot blame them for thinking about ending their life. Those people who are in the stage of killing themselves are suffering with a great depression. Depression is very difficult to handle. I know many will say, "It is just mind over matter". But that is not as easy as we think. I understand how they feel. But my advice to them is just pray to God. God will never give you challenges in life that you can't handle.
Bullying has been one of the common cause of suicide nowadays ans mostly its among school children who are being bullied in school. Depression is one of the common cause of suicides where the feels unloved and so lonely that the best option for them is to just end it and be seemingly free from all their problems.
bongens

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:47:39 PM

There are many possible causes of suicidal thoughts. One might be the loss of meaning in life. Another would be severe depression that one feels the hopelessness of a very dark situation.The third that i can think of is that one feels that life is absurd and losses appreciation of life itself.
bitchubitchu

Activity: 175

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:58:33 PM

i think grief, sexual abuse, financial problems, remorse, rejection, relationship breakup and unemployment are linked to a higher risk of suicidal ideation
Pussycatdollsexy69

Activity: 45

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 04:08:29 PM

I'm so sad to hear that people ended up his life. Life is so precious.
I think people who have ''brave'' to suicide is someone who really depressed, feel sad & empty, and give up with life.
zoom_rich

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:20:20 PM

It could be various things, such as being depressed, extremely unhappy, medication, to just being a little nuts. Have to seek help if it's happening.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: