Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:47:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What causes suicidal thoughts?  (Read 1475 times)
Vik_the_Carpentner

Activity: 84
Merit: 4

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:58:03 PM

I think it's natural to have option to end everything in the situation that has no exit. For some people it's salvation but always think 100 times before doing the wrong things. Believe me, "no exit" meas you're burred alive and going to die slowly but not the "mom ain't giving money on new iPhone".

DENARO.IO   》   CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRE-ICO STARTS JAN 30,2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DukeCrypt

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:57:27 PM

The person who is visited by thoughts about suicide thinks that such thoughts come only to him and that if there're such thoughts, then there's a real desire to die. In fact, thoughts like "it would be better if I did not exist" or "it's better to die than to endure it" 80% of people come to mind at different moments of life. You're not alone in your problem.
bitchubitchu

Activity: 175

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:03:01 PM

So much depression can lead someone to commit suicide. Or the feeling that they have no one to talk to about their problems, they are losing hope. They are so much in pain and they dont want to feel that pain anymore and with that they didnt give life a chance.;
aybhehart

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:13:56 AM

This will cause things like feeling alone that no one if their friends or close with talk to them for saying a "how are you?", "are you okay?". those questions can be saved people who has a suicidal thoughts also those friends who feels that their friend has a problem they should talk for happy moments and talk for the solution of the problem so that their friend will not lead to a suicide.
Strongball

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:54:08 AM

The main and leading cause of suicidal thoughts and attempts I believe is Depression. It has been
recognized that mental health is also a crucial issue on the said topic, depression accompanied by
poor mental health and a sense of hopelessness can in fact promote suicidal tendencies on a human
being. People need to have a positive outlook and influence on life, let's help combat Depression and
save lives.
tententen

Activity: 109

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:21:44 AM

Why do you think people have suicidal thoughts? Is it reasonable to result to potentially killing oneself to be able to remove the pain a person is suffering from? What are your thoughts about this matter, is it acceptable or not? Why does a person result to thinking of suicide? How can you help the person to change His/Her mind?

Its rather selfish to try to change someone's mind, in many cases.  The best you can often do is to be compassionate to people.  Be nice, be yourself, very few people want to be pitied.
jinxing

Activity: 276
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:25:01 AM

Thoughts for suicide are sometimes present by people who are depressed. The depression itself varies somewhat because in the buli, economic difficulties, prolonged illness, failed relationships etc. The problem is there is no escape route that often leads to suicide. There is no problem that there is no way out that you can not wait to live, want to end life. The support of family and close friends is sure to help and would never think of suicide
pombur

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 04:57:20 AM

I also had depression (I was confident) and each day was modeled suicidally thoughts as a way out of this. . It was a transitional age. Then my fate was dipped in even more shit (for me it was worse than the old life) and there I began to see that everything wasn't so bad, and even better. Then I started to read clever books, spirituality, etc. and just think and think and think.... Now everything is just OK, despite the fact that surrounds me.... Think, analyze this exciting journey, read on.... Good luck
Hung0507

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:14:25 AM

I think most people who intend to die from depression are caused. Depression often makes people always have feelings of boredom, not thinking, feeling useless.That leads to Negative thoughts about life, they are no longer earnest living, always think of ideas for his death.
aleenoe335

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:03:59 AM

we may want to give up on life when someone close to us has died or when we have a bad separation from a relationship.
If we experience suicidal thoughts, know that there are several reasons for this feeling.
when We go through a traumatic experience, We may feel ashamed or guilty and may cause suicidal thoughts. Such traumatic experiences include war, physical or sexual abuse .we can develop a condition called post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), characterized by flashbacks or obstruction of memories related to traumatic experiences. PTSD can cause intense anxiety that can interfere with normal life. this can lead to the emergence of thoughts of suicide.
deejayce48

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

A sports token that knows your favorite team

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:14:22 AM

There is a reason why there are people commit suicide. And it varies among people. It may be loneliness, interpersonal difficulties, guilt, sudden shock, revenge, etc. It is a feeling of failure in one way or another. The inability to cope with personal failures is the root cause of suicide.

│  F Λ N C H Λ I N   by SportsCastr   │    A sports token that knows your favorite team
(    Private Sale OPEN on QRYPΓOS    )          ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        REDDIT        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
seroja17

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:50:32 AM

feeling hopeless and hopeless for life, disappointment, humiliation and weak mental strength.
Mahiyaing rosas

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:22:22 AM

For me its because of the judgmental society. Thinking that the society might not accept what a person do. In every  actions there are lots of comment for it. Society can't think that every are not perfect and can commit mistakes. And thinking that your family is the first to surrender on you.
frncsvncnt05

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:08:04 AM

Many people who attempted suicide indicate that they don't necessarily want to die but more often want to end their pain -- emotional or physical.
kwabeedat

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:57:01 PM

A lot of reasons can make someone think of suicide, depression is a major cause here(also caused by so many factors). So it really is a form of a chain of causes that pile up and then the person thinks of suicide. Many times, people who think of suicide need someone to talk to(never let a friend down if he/she wants:to talk to you). I highly recommend a psychologist, they really help people get over such thoughts
masterkrypto

Activity: 78

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:34:51 PM

Why do you think people have suicidal thoughts? Is it reasonable to result to potentially killing oneself to be able to remove the pain a person is suffering from? What are your thoughts about this matter, is it acceptable or not? Why does a person result to thinking of suicide? How can you help the person to change His/Her mind?
It could be the feeling of hopelessness and unworthiness that can drive a person to give up on everything. If the person is given some kind of new purpose it may change things around..But just my thoughts.
cryptojoe

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:12:45 PM

Neurological imbalances.
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:50:29 AM

Suicide is a complex individual behavior, sometimes even social behavior, and social, cultural, political, economic, and so on various aspects factor influence, not only is the so-called "fragile", also cannot simply considered a mental disorder caused by such "disease". For each individual's suicide, specific problems should be analyzed. The suicide rate for a group of people is discussed from the public health and sociology level.
charmaine08

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:10:33 AM

I think the cause of suicidal thought is being unhappy and alone in life .but some the reason why people do suicide is just because of having a break up with their lover they can't control their emotion and feelings so they want to end their life .but in any reason that your not happy in your life suicide is not the reason for it .always think that their is a sun after the rain
JCSHALOM

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:47:55 AM

it cause by the oppression brought by trials and unwanted circumstances in life this oppression leads to depression until it became possesion to the person.makes them think that the only way to end all of hardships is to kill themselves.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: