Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:11:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO LIVE]◄ ♛ 🔥 Shift your car title into cash. 🔥 ♛  (Read 8395 times)
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:56:37 PM

I think it is more likely like a car rental isn't it? The way to get the money by shifting your car in this platform it looks almost the same as a car rental.
Yes it's like to car renatl.we can get the money by shifting our car to this platform.i joined the telegram group and also bounty campaign.the team members good active for SHIFTC project.

This projects team is very much focused on marketing and promotion of the project which is a very good approach as the project is still in its ICO stage and it will need more supporters to spread the project. They are also offering a very good bounty campaign for all their supporters and also giving them high payouts.

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:13:42 PM

I think it is more likely like a car rental isn't it? The way to get the money by shifting your car in this platform it looks almost the same as a car rental.

No it's like a car rental in the reverse. In a car rental you pay money to temporarily own the car, here you temporarily lose rights to the car for the cash
Yes, that's right. The idea of ​​the project is that you get a loan as a pledge of your car. I am only interested in the countries in which this project will be launched.
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:29:18 PM

No it's like a car rental in the reverse. In a car rental you pay money to temporarily own the car, here you temporarily lose rights to the car for the cash
Yes, that's right. The idea of ​​the project is that you get a loan as a pledge of your car. I am only interested in the countries in which this project will be launched.
Perhaps you can also rent your car in this project. I wish that this project should be introduced into my region too so that i can avail the benefits out of it and also there are no similar projects untill now in my region.
PDAngel

Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:24:54 PM

Shift Cash is a platform where can i borrow a car? After authentication verification we will able to borrow a car??
Can we able to borrow by Shift Cash coin. If we able to borrow by Shift Cash coin then in how many country it will be available to borrow a car Huh

This project is developing a platform that will act like third-party app for local company in every country.
If you are going think in advance in the future where there will be smart cars, it will be easier for shift cash to lend money using a car as a collateral because they'll be able to control your car if you can't return what you borrowed.
But how that things worked, it sounds to me that it is impossible to control the cars unless they have a somewhat like a software. Your idea is precise, but I doubt it would be inconceivable in my opinion.
In what i have understand, they are able to control your car through the car title, through this maybe the person who have token can use your car or borrow it if you are in the same country by using their platform.
The problem here is your car is real or not? I mean that how to make sure this car is your property, not borrow from another finance fundamental or your friend Cheesy
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:29:57 PM

Yes it's like to car renatl.we can get the money by shifting our car to this platform.i joined the telegram group and also bounty campaign.the team members good active for SHIFTC project.

This projects team is very much focused on marketing and promotion of the project which is a very good approach as the project is still in its ICO stage and it will need more supporters to spread the project. They are also offering a very good bounty campaign for all their supporters and also giving them high payouts.
I agree, which make sense to know all people around the globe that your project is so amazing that could benefit to those who have a vehicle and can loan in instant. Hoping for the team will always make their very best to continue to strived for on the up coming bounty and hoping for the better success on this project.
It's really a big challange for a big project like that to succeed and get adopted by people ,but with enough support and advertising and ofcourse hard work from the devs part ,the project could blow up and show everyone its true potential.
izay

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:41:20 PM

The transaction of this ShiftCash is made through their application. Upon approval, the receiving cash would be given through the mobile platform also. Does the transaction of yours is safe and private?
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:47:31 PM

Shift Cash is a platform where can i borrow a car? After authentication verification we will able to borrow a car??
Can we able to borrow by Shift Cash coin. If we able to borrow by Shift Cash coin then in how many country it will be available to borrow a car Huh

No, Car only use as collateral for a loan, think of it like you want to borrow some bitcoin from me and I ask you for escrow, and you may use you account. On Shift you use your car as collateral to get the money you need.
alexgold

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:50:18 PM

when will the Ico begin, or if it has already begun, to what number do you need to invest?
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:13:40 AM

This project is developing a platform that will act like third-party app for local company in every country.
If you are going think in advance in the future where there will be smart cars, it will be easier for shift cash to lend money using a car as a collateral because they'll be able to control your car if you can't return what you borrowed.
But how that things worked, it sounds to me that it is impossible to control the cars unless they have a somewhat like a software. Your idea is precise, but I doubt it would be inconceivable in my opinion.
In what i have understand, they are able to control your car through the car title, through this maybe the person who have token can use your car or borrow it if you are in the same country by using their platform.
I do not understand what you are uttering about, can the people control the car with title? I can not imagine what you really trying to explain, no offense buddy but can you please make it understandable?
Let me elaborate then. They can have control of the car, what i mean about the word control is they can somewhat own the car (not literally control or have access of the car). If a person wasn't able to pay the amount he have borrow then the platform can then have a car title transfer which makes them own the car.

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:19:37 AM

when will the Ico begin, or if it has already begun, to what number do you need to invest?

I think the ICO will start soon in 5 days. If you are out budget and want to support this project. You can join anytime time in there bounty campaigns. There are a lot of offers to choose.

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:53:36 AM

I do not understand what you are uttering about, can the people control the car with title? I can not imagine what you really trying to explain, no offense buddy but can you please make it understandable?
Let me elaborate then. They can have control of the car, what i mean about the word control is they can somewhat own the car (not literally control or have access of the car). If a person wasn't able to pay the amount he have borrow then the platform can then have a car title transfer which makes them own the car.
That's why they need a physical company or maybe they need to integrate with car companies that will be based around the world to help them in seizing the cars that was used as a collateral but borrowers  have failed to payback the money.
SHIFTCASH (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:37:30 AM

ICO will start on Feb 5th and the minimum contribution amount is 0.1ETH.

3Bullion

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:23:47 AM

This project can quickly gain the trust of investors! This project will have a good future.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:42:08 AM

New technologies, business models and capital markets: how alternative lending developed in 2017
<..>
Modern technologies have allowed to automate the process of assessing the collateral and withdrew the most low-risk segment of lending online.
<..>
It might be good to faster the lending process but if you choose an Artificial Intelligence for assessing the collateral, I would say no.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:05:32 PM

Yeah ICO is 5th February.. How to join in the ICO..& if the contribution amount is 0.1ETH,then do I have any profit for  the contribution??or its just a requirement..??
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:07:50 PM

I agree, which make sense to know all people around the globe that your project is so amazing that could benefit to those who have a vehicle and can loan in instant. Hoping for the team will always make their very best to continue to strived for on the up coming bounty and hoping for the better success on this project.

Is the process for applying a loan really instant? Maybe it might have conflicts in the future. I am looking forward for more announcements and more developments from shift cash project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:43:49 PM

Actually, I'm convinced that this project is limited but I still admire its great features as well as the different offers that will makes you comfortable. What I mean it's limited because if the car you have cant easily to transport which means only countries in favor those near places this project will be assured.

You are right, but maybe devs can have partnerships in other parts of the world.If this happen then many people will be able to use this platform and they will get benefits from it.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:50:05 PM

Yeah ICO is 5th February.. How to join in the ICO..& if the contribution amount is 0.1ETH,then do I have any profit for  the contribution??or its just a requirement..??
0.1ETH is the minimaum contribution requirement and you will get 20% bonus if you buy at the first stage which is from 5/2 to 18/2 then the bonuse is going to decrease by 5% if you are late untill it gets to 5% . That's why it is called ICO , you get a discount from it . So you better jump in early to get the best deal.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:51:44 PM

Actually, I'm convinced that this project is limited but I still admire its great features as well as the different offers that will makes you comfortable. What I mean it's limited because if the car you have cant easily to transport which means only countries in favor those near places this project will be assured.

It's limited af and niche aswell cause the entire potential market happens to people who own cars, who want loans, who want to pledge their card and who want a crypto loan.
rabotacoin

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:33:48 PM

You are right, but maybe devs can have partnerships in other parts of the world.If this happen then many people will be able to use this platform and they will get benefits from it.
So I would like to know in which countries the SHIFTCASH platform will work. I have not seen, maybe the developers have already answered this question.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: