Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:47:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO LIVE]◄ ♛ 🔥 Shift your car title into cash. 🔥 ♛  (Read 8395 times)
SHIFTCASH (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:29:44 PM

SHIFTCash is a secure loan platform that provides quick loans with the title of the title, with the help of ticketing.

How can you say that it a secured loan? my own understanding is they will get your car and your information about you and the car. Then give you shift tokens for the meantime and bad part is not fiat money.

agree with this... you see how the crypto world crashed today ... how much will be the token that you get as loan is worth then if u exchange your tokens to fiat ? 
I do not think that the crypto world will suffer greatly, big players from China simply leave, the Chinese New Year begins. Can only the developer extend his ICO?

ICO will start as planned on 5th Feb. Changing the date will bring inconveniences. we believe that all our investors will be able to contribute within this two months period.

SHIFTCASH (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:33:18 PM

SHIFTCash is a secure loan platform that provides quick loans with the title of the title, with the help of ticketing.

How can you say that it a secured loan? my own understanding is they will get your car and your information about you and the car. Then give you shift tokens for the meantime and bad part is not fiat money.

agree with this... you see how the crypto world crashed today ... how much will be the token that you get as loan is worth then if u exchange your tokens to fiat ? 

Our token has been pegged to Ethereum (1SCASH = 0.0022ETH) so the current bitcoin value will not have effect the price of the token.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:34:15 PM

It's probably a better idea to just hold if you trust the coin enough or short it asap in the current markets. From the looks of it though the markets are recovering pretty quick
SHIFTCASH (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:38:10 PM

I think it is more likely like a car rental isn't it? The way to get the money by shifting your car in this platform it looks almost the same as a car rental.

Are you sure? Or is it just like a bank that will store your cars in exchange of money? Anyway, I am really curious how shift cash will shift our cash title into cash.
You have in view of something resembling to pawnshop? I dare to assume that both branches in this platform will be realised, it is permissibly for project. And team can easy perform that.

Well, it still depends on how they can handle it and how they can execute proper process for this project. I just hope that all their plans will be fulfill in the near future.

Handling will be important though that being said I'm more curious how they're manually do the paper work? Like will they hire a couple of people to do it?

Initial paperwork will be processed through our online verification system and the valuation of the vehicle will be done by our local branch office through physical examination buy our experts in the field.

Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:55:19 PM

I think it is more likely like a car rental isn't it? The way to get the money by shifting your car in this platform it looks almost the same as a car rental.

Are you sure? Or is it just like a bank that will store your cars in exchange of money? Anyway, I am really curious how shift cash will shift our cash title into cash.
You have in view of something resembling to pawnshop? I dare to assume that both branches in this platform will be realised, it is permissibly for project. And team can easy perform that.

Well, it still depends on how they can handle it and how they can execute proper process for this project. I just hope that all their plans will be fulfill in the near future.
Yes, if Shift Cash can handle how to evaluate and the way to keep all loan request ( real information of borrowers ), their business will be a profitable.
I think the team can handle all the documents, the question is how they will keep the car? This project must have a partner for keeping the car of the lender.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
SHIFTCASH (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:01:40 PM

Is the shift of this platform with car titles are fiat currencies or it will be token? I am wondering what if the price of token goes down. I want to have more clearer explanations.

it will be in tokens and the loan amount will be pegged to the current market price of SCASH token.
so if the loan amount is $2000 the borrower will get $2000 worth of SCASH tokens.

SHIFTCASH (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:07:41 PM

Shift Cash is a platform where can i borrow a car? After authentication verification we will able to borrow a car??
Can we able to borrow by Shift Cash coin. If we able to borrow by Shift Cash coin then in how many country it will be available to borrow a car Huh

This project is developing a platform that will act like third-party app for local company in every country.
If you are going think in advance in the future where there will be smart cars, it will be easier for shift cash to lend money using a car as a collateral because they'll be able to control your car if you can't return what you borrowed.
But how that things worked, it sounds to me that it is impossible to control the cars unless they have a somewhat like a software. Your idea is precise, but I doubt it would be inconceivable in my opinion.
In what i have understand, they are able to control your car through the car title, through this maybe the person who have token can use your car or borrow it if you are in the same country by using their platform.
The problem here is your car is real or not? I mean that how to make sure this car is your property, not borrow from another finance fundamental or your friend Cheesy

ı mentioned this problem also before. It must be not your friends car, even its your car but you buy it with credit and you do not give this info to this platform when u register your car. Big troubles.
I guess they cannot found whether it is your car or not since they are using Artificial Intelligence to the lending process.
I am confuse with this platform on how the process will go through. What I only understand is that you can make money by just presenting the title of the car by filling up the provided information given by the platform and in a couple of hours the money will be released?

It's not just making money rather you can easily get quick loan by offering the title of your car as collateral irrespective of your geographical location.

nsummy

Activity: 1179
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:35:56 PM

Maybe its because I am American but this makes absolutely no sense to me.  The banks here will physically hold your car title until your loan is paid off.  I don't see how that is possible on the blockchain, or even why a blockchain is needed for this.  How will these lenders establish creditworthiness?

Also another suggestion, change your signature.  Whenever you see the term "1st Ever XXX on the Blockchain" it always makes it sound like some goofy idea that is pointlessly added to the blockchain.  It doesn't matter if its the first or 10th, people will use what is best Smiley 
Hakamoto

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:47:33 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2018, 05:54:13 PM by Hakamoto

I like the idea of your project, and good and professional team! very promising project!
in which countries will this work?

ankdevian

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:54:22 PM

it really looks like a good project, good luck.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:05:37 PM

Shift Cash is a platform where can i borrow a car? After authentication verification we will able to borrow a car??
Can we able to borrow by Shift Cash coin. If we able to borrow by Shift Cash coin then in how many country it will be available to borrow a car Huh

This project is developing a platform that will act like third-party app for local company in every country.
If you are going think in advance in the future where there will be smart cars, it will be easier for shift cash to lend money using a car as a collateral because they'll be able to control your car if you can't return what you borrowed.
But how that things worked, it sounds to me that it is impossible to control the cars unless they have a somewhat like a software. Your idea is precise, but I doubt it would be inconceivable in my opinion.
In what i have understand, they are able to control your car through the car title, through this maybe the person who have token can use your car or borrow it if you are in the same country by using their platform.
The problem here is your car is real or not? I mean that how to make sure this car is your property, not borrow from another finance fundamental or your friend Cheesy

ı mentioned this problem also before. It must be not your friends car, even its your car but you buy it with credit and you do not give this info to this platform when u register your car. Big troubles.
I guess they cannot found whether it is your car or not since they are using Artificial Intelligence to the lending process.
I am confuse with this platform on how the process will go through. What I only understand is that you can make money by just presenting the title of the car by filling up the provided information given by the platform and in a couple of hours the money will be released?
Maybe some misunderstanding on the post created on this about the idea of controlling remotely the car, as you can see on the whitepaper or in the website there's no statement that will you control remotely your car.

Exactly. People needs to read the whitepaper. It is all about getting a loan and the car is your collateral. It has nothing to do with controlling cars remotely. Smiley
mr.charming

Activity: 380
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:14:55 PM

Maybe some misunderstanding on the post created on this about the idea of controlling remotely the car, as you can see on the whitepaper or in the website there's no statement that will you control remotely your car.

Exactly. People needs to read the whitepaper. It is all about getting a loan and the car is your collateral. It has nothing to do with controlling cars remotely. Smiley
Hahahaha.you are perfectly right mate.some people didn't read anythinh about the project and post anything and made it spam.so it's better to read the whitepaper and roadmap carefully for understanding of SHIFT CASH and any other projects.
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:16:57 PM

But even the concept of getting loan as car as a collateral is good but also i guess that we can get a desired car here. Perhaps i don't know that but yes i will willingly support this project as i can see this project go much successfull and helpfull in future.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 08:37:13 PM

most people think of cars and then they bring gigantic maps and navigations which is actually not what is all about is an app or platform for car loans and i think your right wp is neccesary to have an understanding

hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:10:15 PM

most people think of cars and then they bring gigantic maps and navigations which is actually not what is all about is an app or platform for car loans and i think your right wp is neccesary to have an understanding
It's really confusing how many are talking about how the project will allow them to rent cars ... As far as i understood the project is by no mean about renting cars ,but infact about getting loans and as the posts stated above giving your car as collateral incase you couldn't repay the loan .
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:10:55 PM

I have a question about Shift Cash working methods, if the borrower defaults who takes ownership of liquidating the collateral?

Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:13:18 PM

Any partnership we should look forward to? Something to convince people of the seriousness of this project? Because I believe the board or team members plays a huge role in getting the project to where it ought to be.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:20:28 PM

It's really confusing how many are talking about how the project will allow them to rent cars ... As far as i understood the project is by no mean about renting cars ,but infact about getting loans and as the posts stated above giving your car as collateral incase you couldn't repay the loan .
Absolutely true, this project is focused on the issuance of a loan secured by a car. Where did the version of the rental car? The only thing I do not understand in which country the project will be launched.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:32:09 PM

Several days before i have misundertood about this project, but at now i know clearly, Shift cash is "shift your car title into cash" is mean your car title is collateral not "your car". If you are borrowers, you payback loan using your car title on time, what will going on? Can increasing amount of loan?
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 10:41:37 PM

I have a question about Shift Cash working methods, if the borrower defaults who takes ownership of liquidating the collateral?
I think all transactions will be made clearly and without problems, as on perfected platform localbitcoins. Nobody of nobody will be able to deceive and means neither person participating in transaction will not lose.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: