Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:50:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO LIVE]◄ ♛ 🔥 Shift your car title into cash. 🔥 ♛  (Read 8389 times)
Kardon

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:04:27 PM

Well, if a person does not have a goal to cheat, but simply he does not have the means to pay the loan.
Then what action scheme?
In which countries will this work in the beginning?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:18:34 PM

Any partnership we should look forward to? Something to convince people of the seriousness of this project? Because I believe the board or team members plays a huge role in getting the project to where it ought to be.
They mentioned Deloitte which is one of the Big Four accounting firms in the world, and there are other 3 but that alone is a sign that this project is really serious because they get the professional advice of that company.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:29:49 PM

Shift Cash is a platform where can i borrow a car? After authentication verification we will able to borrow a car??
Can we able to borrow by Shift Cash coin. If we able to borrow by Shift Cash coin then in how many country it will be available to borrow a car Huh

This project is developing a platform that will act like third-party app for local company in every country.
If you are going think in advance in the future where there will be smart cars, it will be easier for shift cash to lend money using a car as a collateral because they'll be able to control your car if you can't return what you borrowed.
But how that things worked, it sounds to me that it is impossible to control the cars unless they have a somewhat like a software. Your idea is precise, but I doubt it would be inconceivable in my opinion.
In what i have understand, they are able to control your car through the car title, through this maybe the person who have token can use your car or borrow it if you are in the same country by using their platform.
The problem here is your car is real or not? I mean that how to make sure this car is your property, not borrow from another finance fundamental or your friend Cheesy

ı mentioned this problem also before. It must be not your friends car, even its your car but you buy it with credit and you do not give this info to this platform when u register your car. Big troubles.
I guess they cannot found whether it is your car or not since they are using Artificial Intelligence to the lending process.
I am confuse with this platform on how the process will go through. What I only understand is that you can make money by just presenting the title of the car by filling up the provided information given by the platform and in a couple of hours the money will be released?
Maybe some misunderstanding on the post created on this about the idea of controlling remotely the car, as you can see on the whitepaper or in the website there's no statement that will you control remotely your car.

Exactly. People needs to read the whitepaper. It is all about getting a loan and the car is your collateral. It has nothing to do with controlling cars remotely. Smiley
most people think of cars and then they bring gigantic maps and navigations which is actually not what is all about is an app or platform for car loans and i think your right wp is neccesary to have an understanding
As time goes by it seems this project will find a way to make all of this settled. If this project can have huge of amounts on their funds, I would say its possible to make it to transport or some point of negotiation to make things easy in a proper way of communication between two parties.
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:31:46 PM

Well, if a person does not have a goal to cheat, but simply he does not have the means to pay the loan.
Then what action scheme?
In which countries will this work in the beginning?
Shift your car title into cash ShiftCash is made on Austria country. So firstly they will start on their own country. There have another news that ShiftCash is restricted for 3 country that is  USA, Singapore & China. That's not good because maximum ICO project get traffic from those countries.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:33:53 PM

SHIFTCash is a secure loan platform that provides quick loans with the title of the title, with the help of ticketing.

How can you say that it a secured loan? my own understanding is they will get your car and your information about you and the car. Then give you shift tokens for the meantime and bad part is not fiat money.

it's secure because this platform will work according to the law where the service provided ( law of your control ) and they have local office, plus you get fiat not token. try to read more about project and visit their to get answer to your question.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:09:20 AM

I have a question about Shift Cash working methods, if the borrower defaults who takes ownership of liquidating the collateral?
I think there is no collateral for this platform because they just need your car titles & proof of ownership to give you a loan.
Efta321

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:45:01 AM

Owning a vehicle is not that difficult after shiftcash launches its operation. Client can simply apply to thier platform for car load approval.
it is remarkable that we must support this project so that this project can be launched and can help all the people.
abeke

Activity: 216

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:49:50 AM

So with ShiftCash you will be able to borrow money backed by your car? What is soft cap and hard cap?
vivavivu

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:13:57 AM

People are excited for the lauching of this project in the community of crypto currency. More people are agree and have a nice impression to this project. Because we all know that having a car on your own is a great thing and we can have an ease of access for the tranportation. So, let's support this project.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:03:11 AM

Owning a vehicle is not that difficult after shiftcash launches its operation. Client can simply apply to thier platform for car load approval.

If they have many supporters and if this ICO will be successful then it is 100% sure that their platform will be engaged to the public.

frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:28:48 PM
Merited by PDAngel (1)

Exactly. People needs to read the whitepaper. It is all about getting a loan and the car is your collateral. It has nothing to do with controlling cars remotely. Smiley
Several days before i have misundertood about this project, but at now i know clearly, Shift cash is "shift your car title into cash" is mean your car title is collateral not "your car". If you are borrowers, you payback loan using your car title on time, what will going on? Can increasing amount of loan?

Thanks for pointing that out. I just used the term "car" instead of "car title" so that others would understand it simple. Well, car title represents your car. Anyway, I think you can only loan a certain amount based on the evaluation of the market value of your car and its liquidity. That's what the paper says.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:40:30 PM

Several days before i have misundertood about this project, but at now i know clearly, Shift cash is "shift your car title into cash" is mean your car title is collateral not "your car". If you are borrowers, you payback loan using your car title on time, what will going on? Can increasing amount of loan?

Thanks for pointing that out. I just used the term "car" instead of "car title" so that others would understand it simple. Well, car title represents your car. Anyway, I think you can only loan a certain amount based on the evaluation of the market value of your car and its liquidity. That's what the paper says.
Of course, I doubt that you will be able to get the loan amount more than the cost of the car itself. It's just logical in my opinion.
Electrified

Activity: 286

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:09:29 PM

Question in the part of the loaner is it enough to secure the car title of the unit in order to get a loan? What are you preventive measures if the person can't pay?
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:20:19 PM

most people think of cars and then they bring gigantic maps and navigations which is actually not what is all about is an app or platform for car loans and i think your right wp is neccesary to have an understanding
It's really confusing how many are talking about how the project will allow them to rent cars ... As far as i understood the project is by no mean about renting cars ,but infact about getting loans and as the posts stated above giving your car as collateral incase you couldn't repay the loan .

this is exactly the problem; how about if you buy this car with credit and you give the wrong info to Shiftcash that this car is your own. Shiftcash will be able to control all members worldwide?
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:26:35 PM

Exactly, hopefully they can manage well this kind of project nlthat needs a good and proper communication. Also, the team should be capable enough to handle since it talks about worldwide loan offering. I'm hoping also that there a lots of investors on this project.

Yeah, I agree with you. Devs and teams should make a good presentation how shift cash will work in actual, when they launch. I hope that this project will stay for a long tme.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
jendervan

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:37:21 PM

Yes, I saw this project truly remarkable ,. the project has a team of highly active management and they will definitely make the regulation of different for different countries in the world to get a loan car. they have been using technology blockchain to improve their network so that make them more efficient, effective and safe to handle all tasks there .. I saw this project dealt with experts and professional, with the support of technology blockchain this project will get the success of great, I hope everything can walking according to the desired
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:45:22 PM

Exactly, hopefully they can manage well this kind of project nlthat needs a good and proper communication. Also, the team should be capable enough to handle since it talks about worldwide loan offering. I'm hoping also that there a lots of investors on this project.

Yes you are right.nowdays many of people want to buy the new car but they have not enough money .SHIFT cash platform will help all these kind of people by give them loan at the very less intrast.
rudilo

Activity: 1834

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:46:19 PM

I see this shiftcash project is doing a new breakthrough, I think there is no project like this shiftcash project with this blockchain technology they will create a new breakthrough .. but how this project can control all its members around the world .. this is what makes me sign after that I see this project is very interesting and I see this project has a very good prospects .. supported by professional and expert team work, this project will be a successful project
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:06:22 PM

Of course, I doubt that you will be able to get the loan amount more than the cost of the car itself. It's just logical in my opinion.

Well, the best way to do is trade it after receiving the tokens. Or spend half they wait for it to pump then sell it. But the thing I am really doubt is if this project can run this kind of business?

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:29:42 PM

I'm more curious how they're even manage to do that worldwide, shifting the title of a car isnt as easy as it sounds in all countries. Not to mention places with crypto bans
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: