Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:53:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO LIVE]◄ ♛ 🔥 Shift your car title into cash. 🔥 ♛  (Read 8395 times)
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:36:07 PM

funny project. changing the name of the car is not as easy as it seems at first glance. very interesting, I will follow the development of the project.
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:54:54 PM

funny project. changing the name of the car is not as easy as it seems at first glance. very interesting, I will follow the development of the project.
Actually not truely the project will change the name of the car but this project will allow us to get a loan with collateral as a car and also several users who wished to test new and efficient cars can get a good opportunity to get their desired car here.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 09:14:56 PM

SHIFTCash is a secure loan platform that provides quick loans with the title of the title, with the help of ticketing.

How can you say that it a secured loan? my own understanding is they will get your car and your information about you and the car. Then give you shift tokens for the meantime and bad part is not fiat money.

But those tokens can be converted to fiat currencies, if and only if shift cash will be in the market sooner. So, for now, I will be following this project and hoping that they will improve.
So, without their own exchange or external exchange, this platform will be nothing. Note that this platform is no need for your car, they just need for your car titles.
Then there will be a big possibility that if they just need a car titles their business will be closed. Because their is chance that when presenting the title they will give the fake documents and can easily manipulate necessary information about the owner.

I think in no way that the command of this project will solve simply to close its platform and to run away, here different future and business has been already drawn.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 09:18:39 PM

Owning a vehicle is not that difficult after shiftcash launches its operation. Client can simply apply to thier platform for car load approval.
Exactly, hopefully they can manage well this kind of project nlthat needs a good and proper communication. Also, the team should be capable enough to handle since it talks about worldwide loan offering. I'm hoping also that there a lots of investors on this project.

the thing is they will have to manage various regions if they are to operate globally and also they need a proper communication if just case there is some technical issues

bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:39:17 PM

Question in the part of the loaner is it enough to secure the car title of the unit in order to get a loan? What are you preventive measures if the person can't pay?
Yeap, maybe i ask this question is so much time but no response. And i hope they will make some discuss on facebook or telegram for make this clear. Actually at this topic is better.

PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:46:30 PM

Exactly. People needs to read the whitepaper. It is all about getting a loan and the car is your collateral. It has nothing to do with controlling cars remotely. Smiley
Several days before i have misundertood about this project, but at now i know clearly, Shift cash is "shift your car title into cash" is mean your car title is collateral not "your car". If you are borrowers, you payback loan using your car title on time, what will going on? Can increasing amount of loan?

Thanks for pointing that out. I just used the term "car" instead of "car title" so that others would understand it simple. Well, car title represents your car. Anyway, I think you can only loan a certain amount based on the evaluation of the market value of your car and its liquidity. That's what the paper says.
Don't mention it. I have same of you and yes. I hope anyone have misundertood like me can know more about this project. IMO, Shift Cash go to risky and profitable business Smiley
hakimovic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:06:18 PM

Question in the part of the loaner is it enough to secure the car title of the unit in order to get a loan? What are you preventive measures if the person can't pay?
Yeap, maybe i ask this question is so much time but no response. And i hope they will make some discuss on facebook or telegram for make this clear. Actually at this topic is better.
you can get quick loan by offering the title of your car as collateral irrespective of your geographical location. Logicly if the persone can't give your money back ,the car becomes legally yours of I'm not mistaken.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:06:52 PM

I have a question about Shift Cash working methods, if the borrower defaults who takes ownership of liquidating the collateral?

The lender will have to right to sell your car to get his money if you don't paid back, but I think this process will be done by they local office in each country and according to law. try to read their whitepaper lots of details there.

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:17:21 PM

This is what I have been pointing out but it seems dev's don't have time to answer. Preventive measures or maybe an action that they are going to take when a borrower can't pay. A car title might be needed but what will happen when a loaner can't pay? Don't they have any plan on seizing the car from its owner who failed to pay?
contractus325

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:30:49 PM

Exactly. People needs to read the whitepaper. It is all about getting a loan and the car is your collateral. It has nothing to do with controlling cars remotely. Smiley
Several days before i have misundertood about this project, but at now i know clearly, Shift cash is "shift your car title into cash" is mean your car title is collateral not "your car". If you are borrowers, you payback loan using your car title on time, what will going on? Can increasing amount of loan?

Thanks for pointing that out. I just used the term "car" instead of "car title" so that others would understand it simple. Well, car title represents your car. Anyway, I think you can only loan a certain amount based on the evaluation of the market value of your car and its liquidity. That's what the paper says.

In my opinion, such things should be explained exactly by the team already in the ann thread because later it causes a lot of gaps. Many posts here are about what is "car title" and the similiar definition.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:34:59 PM

The developer has a good idea, but I think she can not work in all countries. I do not understand how it can work, for example, in Russia or Kazakhstan, where citizens do not respect the law.
I do agree with you tho. I am also wondering how Shift Cash project is gonna extend out to certain countries with all those liabilities and loans involved. Its gonna be very challenging.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:55:31 PM

The developer has a good idea, but I think she can not work in all countries. I do not understand how it can work, for example, in Russia or Kazakhstan, where citizens do not respect the law.
I do agree with you tho. I am also wondering how Shift Cash project is gonna extend out to certain countries with all those liabilities and loans involved. Its gonna be very challenging.
This project is focuses on creating a revolution in the automobile funding and making it easy for people to buy a car all over the world and I think most of the country's in the world accept this services and will also use this platform. For the country's which do not accept this can try this platform once.

ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:27:39 AM

I don't think so. It is so hard to manage this project in their own country so, why would they need to extend out to another country?
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:31:24 AM

I don't think so. It is so hard to manage this project in their own country so, why would they need to extend out to another country?

I think it will depend on the situations like that if the team think that their company will in danger there they must come up with a plan. But if there are major investors in that country then they can always do changes in policy like strict rules.

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:47:25 AM

ı just recommend join the bounty and get your stakes as long as they are free. And wait till the dev. and management team reply in this ann thread with good explanations like what is exactly mean with "car titel" and many other questions...
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:22:07 AM

This is what I have been pointing out but it seems dev's don't have time to answer. Preventive measures or maybe an action that they are going to take when a borrower can't pay. A car title might be needed but what will happen when a loaner can't pay? Don't they have any plan on seizing the car from its owner who failed to pay?
At last, I wanted to make a question same as this too although i cannot really construct my words well. Devs were active at first but now i barely see them replying to this thread, hope they will notice this.
Exactly, because for me this concerns needs to be answer so that people will know what to do in case they can not pay. For now, all we can do is to wait for their answers and I hope they will be active.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:12:08 AM

With your thoughts I can say that this is going to be a big project which means it needs bigger funds to continue with this kind of platform. This kind of idea of the dev is really difficult for me to say.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:34:50 AM

One of the features of Shift.Cash that I really want is that the Record transactions are in the blockchain. Moreover, our data is protected, and all transactions are always under control. So, this is a great one that will surely also make more people attract to this project. All I can say is that this is a great opportunity for us.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:08:42 AM

I have a question about Shift Cash working methods, if the borrower defaults who takes ownership of liquidating the collateral?

The lender will have to right to sell your car to get his money if you don't paid back, but I think this process will be done by they local office in each country and according to law. try to read their whitepaper lots of details there.

Actually mate, as far as I know since they already have the credentials of your car maybe in some point they going to borrowed for the other so that to maintain the assurance and cleanliness of your car. Hopefully devs will answer this kind of issue.

Aside from car loan, is shift cash have any plans to add more features for this project? So others that dont have cars can stiil participate in this project. I hope devs will make more add ons.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:38:51 PM

The ICO is going to start in a matter of hours, I think taking part in the 20% Bonus is an advantage because it looks like the token will be sold out fast and the hard cap will be achieved before the ICO ends.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: