Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:31:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO LIVE]◄ ♛ 🔥 Shift your car title into cash. 🔥 ♛  (Read 8390 times)
SimpleMan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:21:35 PM

Exactly. People needs to read the whitepaper. It is all about getting a loan and the car is your collateral. It has nothing to do with controlling cars remotely. Smiley
Several days before i have misundertood about this project, but at now i know clearly, Shift cash is "shift your car title into cash" is mean your car title is collateral not "your car". If you are borrowers, you payback loan using your car title on time, what will going on? Can increasing amount of loan?

Thanks for pointing that out. I just used the term "car" instead of "car title" so that others would understand it simple. Well, car title represents your car. Anyway, I think you can only loan a certain amount based on the evaluation of the market value of your car and its liquidity. That's what the paper says.

In my opinion, such things should be explained exactly by the team already in the ann thread because later it causes a lot of gaps. Many posts here are about what is "car title" and the similiar definition.

Are you going to cooperate with workshops or car dealers who evaluate a car and then put that data on the blockchain? Or how can someone who provides a loan vs a car title be sure that the car is worth what it is said to be worth?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:37:04 PM

The developer has a good idea, but I think she can not work in all countries. I do not understand how it can work, for example, in Russia or Kazakhstan, where citizens do not respect the law.
I do agree with you tho. I am also wondering how Shift Cash project is gonna extend out to certain countries with all those liabilities and loans involved. Its gonna be very challenging.

For me, I think they can expand by making a partnership with other companies in different countries. By doing that they can make the project expand in different part of the world.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:45:09 PM

The developer has a good idea, but I think she can not work in all countries. I do not understand how it can work, for example, in Russia or Kazakhstan, where citizens do not respect the law.
I do agree with you tho. I am also wondering how Shift Cash project is gonna extend out to certain countries with all those liabilities and loans involved. Its gonna be very challenging.

For me, I think they can expand by making a partnership with other companies in different countries. By doing that they can make the project expand in different part of the world.
SHIFT.Cash The first car title lending platform based on smart contracts seems very unique compared to other platforms, its services influencing many people in the real life as they are getting spread and reputed it is getting extending to various countries slowly with their innovative plans as what we are all waiting to hear from Shift.Cash Team.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:23:36 PM

It simply wont. Any country where it's difficult to do it wont even happen. Heck I doubt it will be available outside the country the dev team lives in to be frank
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 06:23:54 PM

i think thats going to depend on them actually if they see the success of their platform in their region they might decide to extend i think developers will just keep eye on the app success

MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:29:25 PM

It simply wont. Any country where it's difficult to do it wont even happen. Heck I doubt it will be available outside the country the dev team lives in to be frank
As its services are holding a deserving potentiality and trendy features like loan approvals, it is really making investors grabbing the focus on this platform and am sure this platform will globally make a revolution and extend to various countries.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:44:54 PM

This project is focuses on creating a revolution in the automobile funding and making it easy for people to buy a car all over the world and I think most of the country's in the world accept this services and will also use this platform. For the country's which do not accept this can try this platform once.

Nope. This project is not about automobile funding. Based on what I have read, it is about getting a loan and your car title will be used as a collateral.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:08:22 PM

This project is focuses on creating a revolution in the automobile funding and making it easy for people to buy a car all over the world and I think most of the country's in the world accept this services and will also use this platform. For the country's which do not accept this can try this platform once.

Nope. This project is not about automobile funding. Based on what I have read, it is about getting a loan and your car title will be used as a collateral.
absolutely true, the project is aimed at issuing a loan secured by a car. It is very bad that so far many followers have not understood the basic idea of ​​Shift Cash.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 10:29:51 PM

absolutely true, the project is aimed at issuing a loan secured by a car. It is very bad that so far many followers have not understood the basic idea of ​​Shift Cash.
Is it something resembling to pawnshop, how I understood? The motor car surrenders under guarantee and has something like insurance? It turns out laid motor car under guarantee, and you was granted other thing instead of?

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:32:07 PM

since a lots here are finding some difficulty in understanding the way shift works, I'm going to explain what I learnt.
- Shift cash will have local office in countries where the service provided, and you can go to their office and verify your account immediately and get a plastic card SHIFT.cash that allows to widthdraw money form any ATM
(this process can be done online but it will take time).
- loan will be no greater than 35% of its market value ( car ) which reduces the risk for the Investor.
  for example : if a car worth $10,000, you can get only $3500 loan.
As Borrower, if you dodn't pay back, shift cash will sell the debt to the relevant collection agencies.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:56:08 PM

Yes. Shift Cash is shift your car title to cash, this is so clear at title, but many people don't read carefully.

Kardon

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:05:37 PM

somewhere this was certainly earlier, when you could hang ads on the body of your car and receive money.
But here it is in the blockchain, this is a new, thought project will be successful
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:18:30 PM

somewhere this was certainly earlier, when you could hang ads on the body of your car and receive money.
But here it is in the blockchain, this is a new, thought project will be successful
I agree with you that Shift Cash make a new idea at blockchain and this is really good idea for someone need cash at urgent case.
contractus325

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:41:01 PM

since a lots here are finding some difficulty in understanding the way shift works, I'm going to explain what I learnt.
- Shift cash will have local office in countries where the service provided, and you can go to their office and verify your account immediately and get a plastic card SHIFT.cash that allows to widthdraw money form any ATM
(this process can be done online but it will take time).
- loan will be no greater than 35% of its market value ( car ) which reduces the risk for the Investor.
  for example : if a car worth $10,000, you can get only $3500 loan.
As Borrower, if you dodn't pay back, shift cash will sell the debt to the relevant collection agencies.

Thanks to the fact that you wrote it, it certainly helped me to understand this and many people probably too. It is a pity that it did not appear in the past but it's good that it will certainly help investors.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:59:05 AM

I still do not understand what you mean with someone in the block, maybe you can explain everything.
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 06:25:45 AM
Last edit: February 05, 2018, 06:37:02 AM by labilaab

As the world is slowly embracing the verge of high-technology from simple machines to modernize technology and using cars as means of fast way of transportation, we can't deny the fact that cars are in demand to be used nowadays by everyone of us.Maybe not all of us have cars but above the total population in the world I can say that all are almost owning cars. And so is the main concept of this digital project; a tokenized platform for car title loans. I cant wait to get hold of this coin and use its platform for car's means of platform paying. Smiley

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
musti53

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:18:28 AM

please quote bounty campaign link
musti53

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:47:42 AM

Got it thanks.
democity

Activity: 303
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:50:54 AM

Is it something resembling to pawnshop, how I understood? The motor car surrenders under guarantee and has something like insurance? It turns out laid motor car under guarantee, and you was granted other thing instead of?
Yes, I think it's very similar to pawnshop. It's important to have a professional appraiser to evaluate the value of a car without default, which is always a problem for the platform.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:57:46 AM

Got it thanks.
Read carefully before posting rushly, or maybe, you just post these posts for increasing your activity?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: