Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:21:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO LIVE]◄ ♛ 🔥 Shift your car title into cash. 🔥 ♛  (Read 8390 times)
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:12:07 PM

The Borrower installs the SHIFT.cash application on a smartphone and goes through the usual registration procedure for online banks: entering personal data and scanning the passport.
And ShiftCash will have a clear check list on all the documents you are uploading including the details verification and if any issues are found with fake data ShiftCash will immediately reject such requests.
Yes this project should deeply look into the safety and scammers as fake documents can be easily be provided to cheat the platform. Hope they handle each verification manually to avoid such issues.
This topic is very scrupulous. The topic of authenticity of documents and confirmation of identity, there must be a lot of attention on this. We hope that this will happen.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:59:42 PM

The Borrower installs the SHIFT.cash application on a smartphone and goes through the usual registration procedure for online banks: entering personal data and scanning the passport.
And ShiftCash will have a clear check list on all the documents you are uploading including the details verification and if any issues are found with fake data ShiftCash will immediately reject such requests.

if everything is gonna be online then I doubt they can handle all fake data clearly. Nowadays the fake one is more original then the original one. But if they have a local office everywhere where they offer these loans and the borrower should have meet the shiftcash ambassador in local office, this would be more safer for both sides.
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:54:01 AM

if everything is gonna be online then I doubt they can handle all fake data clearly. Nowadays the fake one is more original then the original one. But if they have a local office everywhere where they offer these loans and the borrower should have meet the shiftcash ambassador in local office, this would be more safer for both sides.
Fake data will appear like more original that that is the main scope we got a validity and verification process where the technical resources will be dealing with it to figure out the fake documents and such fake data will be in black list where they are trying to cheat the ShiftCash company.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:54:32 AM

Fake data will appear like more original that that is the main scope we got a validity and verification process where the technical resources will be dealing with it to figure out the fake documents and such fake data will be in black list where they are trying to cheat the ShiftCash company.
I think the storage of information on the blockroom and prevent manipulation of documents, but then it should be difficult to access the change of information by unauthorized persons.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:57:40 AM

This project has an advantage over the other types of lending - fast eviction and instant credit. The issue of getting money is decided very quickly with this application

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:00:28 AM

a very good ico project i participated in this project
and I see all shift cas teams are always active
the activity of the team will make this project bright in the future
Smiley All of us like you want join at project have good support. As for me, i only see profitable at shift cash Smiley. Let join and keep support them.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:19:11 AM

Shifting the car title online is gonna be a pain in the ass not to mention they need to do a checkup of the car along other stuff so it's pointless in the end imo
Qtrez

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:37:55 AM

This project has an advantage over the other types of lending - fast eviction and instant credit. The issue of getting money is decided very quickly with this application
many of the conveniences offered by this project to interest many people
i think it's a simple idea but very helpful of ​​people who need it, so it will have a good impact for this project
titanium229

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:47:22 AM

I think it's worth the investment
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:18:54 AM

I think it's worth the investment
Yes, SHIFTC is a high potential project which is making car loans offering very easy and effective all around the world using blockchain technology. They are a very innovative group of people working in automobile industry which can earn huge profits from the investment. I think this project is worthy of great invest as it will give huge returns on the project.

Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:32:56 AM

I thought there is a way that most platform check data with public record these days to be able to confirm some of these things? Well, there is nothing that would not have some of its downs, but let’s hope the team can work something out to curb issues like this.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:03:02 AM

I visited again shift.cash ICO page and saw they already collected 2.8 Million dollars? Is this real? Are the people like this platform so much that it's increasing rapidly?

Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:15:50 AM

A local ambassador will make it more convenient for ShiftCash to reach everyone who wants to borrow money. They will be able to handle legal documents needed for every country so I think even places where cryptocurrency is restricted/regulated can be reached by this project.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:52:20 AM

I read in previous post that devs are planning to open a branch/local office in some countries. I hope it will come true because now a days the expenses are too high to build new offices.

Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:56:38 AM

Shiftcash project has a great team and roadmap. It is a software that offers alot of things for a member who is looking for an easy way to get cash.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:50:04 PM

Shiftcash project has a great team and roadmap. It is a software that offers alot of things for a member who is looking for an easy way to get cash.
I would not call this method simple, but sometimes there are situations where you just need to get a large loan amount. And this will help us with the project ShipCash, which in a short time will issue a cash loan for you in exchange for your car.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:14:55 PM

I read in previous post that devs are planning to open a branch/local office in some countries. I hope it will come true because now a days the expenses are too high to build new offices.
They are really preparing and planned very well because as what you said they will open a branch in some nations which is I think is a good step to extend their services internationally. With this matter, there will be more people can grab with this kind of platforms.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:19:34 PM

Yes this project should deeply look into the safety and scammers as fake documents can be easily be provided to cheat the platform. Hope they handle each verification manually to avoid such issues.

I agree, as the time passes by we need to assure everything since we talk about the important documents. This project will have a potential in the future which they need to secure our credentials while we have the money. I hope a great success on this as I look have a potential in the future.

On point mate, this project has a unique vision and a great potential. The only downside to this project will be if scammers get it work their way. The information which we'll share will be very personal and in no scenario anyone would want it to get into bad hands. That is the only fear I have, otherwise the project has an amazing vision which I hope goes in the right path!
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:33:43 PM

I would not call this method simple, but sometimes there are situations where you just need to get a large loan amount. And this will help us with the project ShipCash, which in a short time will issue a cash loan for you in exchange for your car.
Does this project specialize in loans? I did not see this before your comment. How much will they give out a loan?
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:36:10 PM

A local ambassador will make it more convenient for ShiftCash to reach everyone who wants to borrow money. They will be able to handle legal documents needed for every country so I think even places where cryptocurrency is restricted/regulated can be reached by this project.
You have a good suggestions about making partners with local ambassador which will be the one to handle the legal documents. This seems  a good idea and I am sure dev will take a note of this and will surely try this kind of approach.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: