Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:39:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO LIVE]◄ ♛ 🔥 Shift your car title into cash. 🔥 ♛  (Read 8390 times)
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:23:54 PM

The members of shiftcash has alot of advantages comparing to regular loaners because they can process thier transactions online and will not be requires other unneccesary documents.

Really? How they can be sure that the documents are real and not fake? But, if they are professionals with this kind of field then maybe they have process that will check this.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 02:24:50 PM

The Borrower installs the SHIFT.cash application on a smartphone and goes through the usual registration procedure for online banks: entering personal data and scanning the passport.
And ShiftCash will have a clear check list on all the documents you are uploading including the details verification and if any issues are found with fake data ShiftCash will immediately reject such requests.
Yes this project should deeply look into the safety and scammers as fake documents can be easily be provided to cheat the platform. Hope they handle each verification manually to avoid such issues.

I agree, as the time passes by we need to assure everything since we talk about the important documents. This project will have a potential in the future which they need to secure our credentials while we have the money. I hope a great success on this as I look have a potential in the future.

On point mate, this project has a unique vision and a great potential. The only downside to this project will be if scammers get it work their way. The information which we'll share will be very personal and in no scenario anyone would want it to get into bad hands. That is the only fear I have, otherwise the project has an amazing vision which I hope goes in the right path!
Maybe it's a downside if others can be tricked easily. Really hoping anyone dealing and using this platform will be really careful so that they won't be a victim of these shitty scammers. Agree with how you visualize that the project is really great potential in the market.
I think developers should make such a platform so that hackers can not access it. Also, information should be protected from bad employees.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:21:03 PM

Shiftcash project has a great team and roadmap. It is a software that offers alot of things for a member who is looking for an easy way to get cash.
I would not call this method simple, but sometimes there are situations where you just need to get a large loan amount. And this will help us with the project ShipCash, which in a short time will issue a cash loan for you in exchange for your car.
Does this project specialize in loans? I did not see this before your comment. How much will they give out a loan?

I have same question, if we convert our car title to shiftcash can we get back again our car after we return the coin? I thought it is just like selling our cars, or I think I am wrong.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Arya Aditama

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:34:00 PM

indeed an interesting project because of the complete information about the contents of this project, as well as the presence of well-known partners. where can I see the composition of the team adviser in this project?
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:36:15 PM

Shiftcash project has a great team and roadmap. It is a software that offers alot of things for a member who is looking for an easy way to get cash.
I would not call this method simple, but sometimes there are situations where you just need to get a large loan amount. And this will help us with the project ShipCash, which in a short time will issue a cash loan for you in exchange for your car.
Does this project specialize in loans? I did not see this before your comment. How much will they give out a loan?

I have same question, if we convert our car title to shiftcash can we get back again our car after we return the coin? I thought it is just like selling our cars, or I think I am wrong.
Read the page one carefully. You just need your car title, not your car. Car title means a certificate of ownership to your car.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:32:03 PM

The Borrower installs the SHIFT.cash application on a smartphone and goes through the usual registration procedure for online banks: entering personal data and scanning the passport.
And ShiftCash will have a clear check list on all the documents you are uploading including the details verification and if any issues are found with fake data ShiftCash will immediately reject such requests.
Yes this project should deeply look into the safety and scammers as fake documents can be easily be provided to cheat the platform. Hope they handle each verification manually to avoid such issues.

I agree, as the time passes by we need to assure everything since we talk about the important documents. This project will have a potential in the future which they need to secure our credentials while we have the money. I hope a great success on this as I look have a potential in the future.

On point mate, this project has a unique vision and a great potential. The only downside to this project will be if scammers get it work their way. The information which we'll share will be very personal and in no scenario anyone would want it to get into bad hands. That is the only fear I have, otherwise the project has an amazing vision which I hope goes in the right path!

I wonder how they will measure the market value of each cars presented to them as collateral. Will they connect to the local offices to assess the value of the car or they will just pull out the average market value from different countries?
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:59:41 PM

Can we really even expect there will be people who submits fake documents and details when ShiftCash is really bringing some better opportunities in the real time ?
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 06:14:36 PM

Maybe it's a downside if others can be tricked easily. Really hoping anyone dealing and using this platform will be really careful so that they won't be a victim of these shitty scammers. Agree with how you visualize that the project is really great potential in the market.
I really doubt you can be scammed that easily using this app because is straight forward but hey you can't be too careful sometimes my best guess is there will be regular updates and beta releases

Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:54:47 PM

Can we really even expect there will be people who submits fake documents and details when ShiftCash is really bringing some better opportunities in the real time ?
Fake documents will perhaps be a serious problem in this project as there are a huge number of peoples with dirty minds who always do run for money. It might be not safe from them and this project should surely look out to be more secure in this matter.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:13:11 PM

Read the page one carefully. You just need your car title, not your car. Car title means a certificate of ownership to your car.
Such Car Title which is a car ownership certificate is the authentication which confirms your details and records with the data base as per the government identity match verification process and the fake details will be rejected in case of miss match.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:36:20 PM

I wonder how they will measure the market value of each cars presented to them as collateral. Will they connect to the local offices to assess the value of the car or they will just pull out the average market value from different countries?
I think market value would be checked by reviewing current sales of that particular car by checking with the local dealerships of that area. Shiftcash has surely got contacts for these kinda work. Overall i really like the idea of this platform and hope to see more of it in the future.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 07:40:50 PM

if everything is gonna be online then I doubt they can handle all fake data clearly. Nowadays the fake one is more original then the original one. But if they have a local office everywhere where they offer these loans and the borrower should have meet the shiftcash ambassador in local office, this would be more safer for both sides.

A local ambassador will make it more convenient for ShiftCash to reach everyone who wants to borrow money. They will be able to handle legal documents needed for every country so I think even places where cryptocurrency is restricted/regulated can be reached by this project.
You have a good suggestions about making partners with local ambassador which will be the one to handle the legal documents. This seems  a good idea and I am sure dev will take a note of this and will surely try this kind of approach.
You can grant please me information for the occasion of ambassador campaign? Where about it is possible to esteem and what countries are accessible at present for registration? In the project I see the future, not against to engage in marketing.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:47:28 PM

SHIFT.cash is a secured loan platform for issuing quick loans secured by car titles with the help of the mechanism of tokenization of collateral.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:13:19 PM

SHIFT.cash is a secured loan platform for issuing quick loans secured by car titles with the help of the mechanism of tokenization of collateral.
Yes, they are working with a great blockchain technology and making the process of having a car low more digital and secure for the needed peoples all around the world. This tokens will be used in the future for all the automobile sales and loans and the project has a bright future to its concept.
But before getting the loans everyone is required to submit the car titles which is the certificate and the identity documents needed to be uploaded in their official channel and SHIFT.cash will verify all the data before issuing loan.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:58:30 PM

if everything is gonna be online then I doubt they can handle all fake data clearly. Nowadays the fake one is more original then the original one. But if they have a local office everywhere where they offer these loans and the borrower should have meet the shiftcash ambassador in local office, this would be more safer for both sides.

A local ambassador will make it more convenient for ShiftCash to reach everyone who wants to borrow money. They will be able to handle legal documents needed for every country so I think even places where cryptocurrency is restricted/regulated can be reached by this project.
Good suggestion, instead of basics to confirmation and we can avoid the scammer. If have application for recognization is better, IMO, we can working as partner of some company provide this service?

maro159

Activity: 196
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:10:03 PM

The token sale already started last Feb 5 and will only run until Mar 31 2018. Investors will surely buy shiftcash token because minimum investment is only .10 eth and the upfront value of the token is $1.00
Not specifically about this project, but in general: I do not fully understand why they make a minimum investment limit.. Is it a bad thing if people make 0.01ETH contributions?
Limit should be set as very low investment will have no return chances and also not worth getting profits from this investment and I sont think that minimum investment is too high but It is up to the minimum limit of a investors profit.
Oh yes, thank you! I do not know why I did not come up with it before. Each project needs serious and interested investors.
ICO is not actually exactly the same as crowdfunding.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:18:26 PM

Only people who need a loan AND own a car will be benefited. Everyone else will be entirely unaffected by this project. I cant see the price of the token rising much tbh

Shift cash targets two type of customers, people who own cars and need a loan and people who has money and want to make profit and increase their money by lending, and second type is very important since they are the one who has money, so you point about price of shift cash not rising because they are not targeting broader audience doesn't make lots of sense.
Both type of customers are getting the benefit with the ShiftCash opportunities but with the first type of customers you mentioned there will be more benefit as we own the car and at sudden we may come across car accidents and our vehicle might get damaged in this case ShiftCash is a better medicine to manage our scenario financially.

I think I have read paragraph about what happen in case of vehicle get damaged, but I totally forgot it, anyway I also forgot to mention investors in their tokens that will not necessary use shift cash at all, but their can trade the token on exchange like any other tokens in market. So we have three types.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:59:50 PM

I agree, which I believe this project is in line to our new technology by using a car to have an instant cash which can be use during emergency purposes. Also, I admire their great features by having a security and confidentially of payments system by giving your own credentials as a guarantor for your car.
It is for the Car title and it really helps in real time to face the hard times which cannot be expected at sudden and ShiftCash loan opportunity helps us better to meet the deeds.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:00:22 AM

How can you guarantee that there are no people were abusing the loan system to get loans without having any car titles?
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:57:08 AM

How can you guarantee that there are no people were abusing the loan system to get loans without having any car titles?
I think they are going to integrate with local banks or loaner that are already well known in a certain country. Having partners around the world will help ShiftCash deal in different diversities.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: