Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:54:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO LIVE]◄ ♛ 🔥 Shift your car title into cash. 🔥 ♛  (Read 8388 times)
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 03:29:21 PM

A huge project, I'm not sure that it will be possible to run the project right away in many countries and on all continents. Maybe it will be launched only on one, and then the others will be added?

ıf you follow their roadmap in their website they already set a plan for Q1-2018 which countries are include in their loan program. Surely there will be many other countries that still can not be a part of this project, but after they launch and the project gain success then I am sure the other countries are going to be add one by one depending on agreements with governments.
Nicely done, well at least we have this info which means other countries has the chance to avail the project. Well, I am hoping they will come at asian countries after that nations that you mentioned.
I think addition of new countries to project depends only from his success. In the future will be possibly interview and to see, really whether one or another country needs project services.
Yes exactly, in the starting phases it wont be a great idea to extend this platform to many countries as it will be tough to manage for the team. They should examine the behavior of the platform in a specific area and then think if they should extend it further.
Now the century of the advertising and crypto. I think will not problems extend information about this platform to the most of moderately-large countries in which case about success of this project it is not at all necessary to say.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 03:33:52 PM

A huge project, I'm not sure that it will be possible to run the project right away in many countries and on all continents. Maybe it will be launched only on one, and then the others will be added?

ıf you follow their roadmap in their website they already set a plan for Q1-2018 which countries are include in their loan program. Surely there will be many other countries that still can not be a part of this project, but after they launch and the project gain success then I am sure the other countries are going to be add one by one depending on agreements with governments.
Nicely done, well at least we have this info which means other countries has the chance to avail the project. Well, I am hoping they will come at asian countries after that nations that you mentioned.
I think addition of new countries to project depends only from his success. In the future will be possibly interview and to see, really whether one or another country needs project services.
Yes exactly, in the starting phases it wont be a great idea to extend this platform to many countries as it will be tough to manage for the team. They should examine the behavior of the platform in a specific area and then think if they should extend it further.
This is done very simply. The team will find partners in different countries and they will jointly make this project. Partners will gain access to the platform, and the team will enter the markets of other countries.
Streamlink

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:49:29 PM

Friends, if you have not yet become SCASH token holders, now is the time to do so. After all, on Monday the number of bonus tokens will decrease by 5%.
https://t.co/G9e17SwbTK
https://t.co/c9JTWYK4o0

Reprence:
https://twitter.com/SHIFT_cash/status/964520968952655872?ref_src=twcamp%5Ecopy%7Ctwsrc%5Eandroid%7Ctwgr%5Ecopy%7Ctwcon%5E7090%7Ctwterm%5E0
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:58:13 PM

Does all the ShiftCash partners at various locations follow the same ShiftCash policy and procedures or does there will be a new procedure to be followed at a new location with every partner to get the loan approved  Huh
kody_41

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:09:28 PM

This project will be reliable due to the fact that there will be many branches not only in one country but also across all continents. Indeed, a large and large number of people will trust this project and try to take out a loan through this application
I agree with you, many will be interesting to enter the project.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:06:58 PM

This is done very simply. The team will find partners in different countries and they will jointly make this project. Partners will gain access to the platform, and the team will enter the markets of other countries.
An interesting conclusion! If this is the case, the chances of a good entry into the market will be guaranteed! Let's see what happens next!
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:18:34 PM

An interesting conclusion! If this is the case, the chances of a good entry into the market will be guaranteed! Let's see what happens next!
I am confident that the project will be in demand by people who want to get credit money. I'm interested in looking at the platform after its launch, how it will work in real life.
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:26:55 PM

I am not surprised! It is an interesting project and no one want to be the last minute guy who is busy rushing in when the night is dark already and the door is closed. I am even surprised the hard cap has not been reached already as we still have a lot of investors slacking right now. This is the stage I always wish I had more money to invest, as the more, the merrier.
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:37:58 PM

I am not surprised! It is an interesting project and no one want to be the last minute guy who is busy rushing in when the night is dark already and the door is closed. I am even surprised the hard cap has not been reached already as we still have a lot of investors slacking right now. This is the stage I always wish I had more money to invest, as the more, the merrier.
Yes offcourse it is a great project. Just imagine how it will be easy to get cash for your car. It will really make business and finance more easym Also it will solve the financial crisis of many peoples so surely several peoples will afford to invest into this project to secure their futurr.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:48:37 PM

They probably wouldn't even be allowed to operate in a lot and lot of countries due to the strict regulations in most places regarding shit like this
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 07:44:23 PM

Exactly i think is better to start small and grow big plus once they are growing steadily they are also getting investors and more workers in the process so they can actually spraed them to various countries but not when they are still a small team

ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:39:00 PM

Yes, this also what I am thinking, but before it happen this project needs to prove first that they are worth investing for and the features are very competitive and popular so that other companies will be encourage with the partnership.

hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:49:30 PM

Exactly i think is better to start small and grow big plus once they are growing steadily they are also getting investors and more workers in the process so they can actually spraed them to various countries but not when they are still a small team
Every successful project has started from scratch . Step by step they will be able to grow with the help of us ofcourse and reach their aim of spreading through out the whole globe.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:50:27 PM

Of course they still have running ICO, and the investors or big investors will come to after, at my country and some countries at Asia still at Holidays, so don't have much attention at any projects such as Shift Cash.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:54:24 PM

Yes, this also what I am thinking, but before it happen this project needs to prove first that they are worth investing for and the features are very competitive and popular so that other companies will be encourage with the partnership.
The demand for ShiftCash is cash where people understood its potential and there was huge demand even on our same Ann thread you can view the feedback resting for the availability in their country and Shiftcash is taking all the possibilities on basing the requests to meet the customer deeds.
kuranggizi

Activity: 274

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:01:35 PM

it sounds like a project that has good prospects in the future when viewed from its usefulness, where I can see the composition of the team in this project, as well as the composition of the team advisor that keeps the project concept running smoothly and also when the ICO will finish
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:06:01 PM

it sounds like a project that has good prospects in the future when viewed from its usefulness, where I can see the composition of the team in this project, as well as the composition of the team advisor that keeps the project concept running smoothly and also when the ICO will finish

Yes that is true. You are right. Just like what we thought about this project, other people here in the crypto currency community that knows about this project also believe in the potential and great capabilities of the Shift.Cash. A very interesting concept and view of the team in the currenct trend in the community. Let us just hope in the success of this project.
money1337

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:08:52 PM

The ideea it's very nice but it is way ahead it's time. I think this will be a big thing only if cryptocurency will be adopted by the masses.
rapi

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:19:18 PM

It does look interesting and very promising. And this is the stage where I can make more money to invest.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:23:05 PM

The ideea it's very nice but it is way ahead it's time. I think this will be a big thing only if cryptocurency will be adopted by the masses.
At this time, i can said that, crypto currency is so popular for everyone. A lot person join crypto world and have believe at this market. I really hope Shift Cash can follow and growth by their business is so potential, even they have high risk.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: