Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:11:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO LIVE]◄ ♛ 🔥 Shift your car title into cash. 🔥 ♛  (Read 8388 times)
hakimovic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:07:32 PM

Does all the ShiftCash partners at various locations follow the same ShiftCash policy and procedures or does there will be a new procedure to be followed at a new location with every partner to get the loan approved  Huh
Your question is very good.ShiftCash is the only one project which runs at the different locations.the rules of shitcash is same for all members and all locations and the procedures is also same but i think only some rules are different.
If they all are from the same company then for sure they must follow the same instructions and policies provided by ShiftCash project . Althought I get where your point which is that in some countries there might be strict laws about loans and stuff like that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoair32

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:54:47 PM

Something that has not been updated for a long time. And there was no news from the developers either. If I missed, could you write me the latest news?

No they aren't updating any confirm news...just their pre-sale is successful..but is they reached their soft cap??or when the ICO is going to be hold??
[/quote
This is not good. I do not like when there are no news for a long time.
People start to tell speculations that the project is a scam and all of this just affects negatively on the opinion about them.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:05:12 AM

Something that has not been updated for a long time. And there was no news from the developers either. If I missed, could you write me the latest news?

No they aren't updating any confirm news...just their pre-sale is successful..but is they reached their soft cap??or when the ICO is going to be hold??

From what I see for now they are just focused collecting funds for the ICO? If there are no new announcements and news why still many are investing.

LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:29:10 AM

I see this project to be a very nice project. do you have any advisors on your team?
I don't see any on this page neither the website,
i'm looking forward for your response to reserve my spot to contribute.

Information about our Advisory board will be added later.
The project looks very unique with innovative ideas.Looking forward for the Advisory team.
Additionally according to your road map you stated" Preparation of technical infrastructure for launch in target markets of the second stage China, India, Southeast Asia" .This seems very huge and complicated.How are you going to develop strategies to work towards this agenda

We will take them in stages. the strategies put in place on our roadmap will take us there with ease.
https://i.imgur.com/G3ToqDg.png

Great, as time passes by this project looks very amazing as they want to help those people who want an instant money by their features as their car and other credentials are set ass the collateral. I'm looking forward on this project as this project is in promotion stage.
Yes, that is true. This project is really an amazing one that gives people an another way to have a money by their cars. This project only proves us that this is a worth to our support, effort, time and trust. I was just hoping that the team will keep striving and so, sokner or later we can see this project's great future.
I think in our not very simple time, many people will not give up additional money, but the procedure should be easy and not expensive.
All the more so nowadays the topic of motor cars and their use is very popular and required. The same is carsharing to that acknowledgement, so, that at project the future has been already painted.
Shift Cash comes with very innovative loan services. It has worked with blockchain technology. Shift Cash gives you an instant loan on your car.  in the process of the loan, Shift Cash gives you tokens and that token convert in any currency. shift cash is a very beneficial project. It will be more successful in upcoming days.
Not the ShiftCash no company or project gives you nothing if you do not acquire skills, It gives loans if the possibilities are really genuine and on Cartitle, if you have worked on the programs of ShiftCash then you can obviously gain tokens.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:44:31 AM

From what I see for now they are just focused collecting funds for the ICO? If there are no new announcements and news why still many are investing.
ShiftCash is a very potential purpose oriented project so all the investors are analysing only on basing the potentials and proceeding forward with their investments however there should be even updates which will enlighten the trust for all the participants.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:34:26 AM

this is very disappointing for me because no more news from this project, and no more changes that I see. hopefully this project will stay fine.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:45:47 AM

this is very disappointing for me because no more news from this project, and no more changes that I see. hopefully this project will stay fine.
Dont get disappointed my friend, the ico is still ongoing at this moment. Maybe sdmins and developers are just working on some uodares for bettee site improvement.
Let just be patient and wait for more. I think the team are doing their best to improve the project and everything. With big project like this, it takes more time and critical thinking to make the project better. We can get more updates soon.
Also I am. I am thinking positive to the ultimate goals and objectives of this project waiting patiently for the lots of interesting and great updates as well as a continuous developments of the Shift.Cash project. I want this project to ve successful as it gain the trust from the people here in the crypto currency and is very beneficial to a lots of people.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:27:52 AM

Does it again really require all the data repeated ? ShiftCash is very clear with the white papers and the ICO is live now where you can invest now and participate and currently gain 15% bonus and they are also providing the mode of payment through BTC, ETH, LITECOIN. Let us know if you still require any calculations regarding tokens or investment.
Check This out. You can also check it for yourself on their website. Although what was written there is only max cap and didn't mention any soft cap.

I think it's good that there is no soft cap. If the developer has a working platform, money is more needed to advertise the project on the Internet. It's a pity that there is no bounty program.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:36:28 AM

It seems that the ICO collected funds is now on 5 Million dollars?!  Can they really reach the hard cap of  12.8 Million dollars? Pretty successful promotions for the team don't you think?

yeah its quite possible. They have still 38 days to reach the cap and also making advertisement now more then ever even in google ads. But I am not suprised bcs the idea is good, team is hard working and they also choose good strategies to spead the word about their project.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:43:02 AM

It seems that the ICO collected funds is now on 5 Million dollars?!  Can they really reach the hard cap of  12.8 Million dollars? Pretty successful promotions for the team don't you think?

yeah its quite possible. They have still 38 days to reach the cap and also making advertisement now more then ever even in google ads. But I am not suprised bcs the idea is good, team is hard working and they also choose good strategies to spead the word about their project.
38 days is I think enough for this ICO because this platform seems not hard to understand by just reading their introduction. Shift your car title into cash means to me like an instant money by using their car as collateral. People wanted to have quick and easy loan and this is the platform that will fit with their needs.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:44:44 AM

Dont get disappointed my friend, the ico is still ongoing at this moment. Maybe sdmins and developers are just working on some uodares for bettee site improvement.
Let just be patient and wait for more. I think the team are doing their best to improve the project and everything. With big project like this, it takes more time and critical thinking to make the project better. We can get more updates soon.
Yeah exactly. This project is definitely big and will take time to implement in real life. I’m definitely looking forward for this project. The team might be working on some crucial things in the platform.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:38:26 PM

I think that the team has enough time and energy to raise the necessary amount for this project. And it is very likely that soon we will receive news from the team that will please investors, and those who follow this project

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 12:45:45 PM

I like the idea of this project.The most important thing is that you can get money instantly! This is the most important thing in this project, because while the bank will approve the loan - time will pass, and sometimes it is necessary to do everything quickly in life.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:16:21 PM

Does all the ShiftCash partners at various locations follow the same ShiftCash policy and procedures or does there will be a new procedure to be followed at a new location with every partner to get the loan approved  Huh
Your question is very good.ShiftCash is the only one project which runs at the different locations.the rules of shitcash is same for all members and all locations and the procedures is also same but i think only some rules are different.

But when will it happen that shiftcash will have offices in different parts of the world. Anyway, for now I am still waiting for more improvements from this project and hoping that they will have many investors

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:35:47 PM

The concept idea deserves attention primarily those who have cars. And now it's the vast majority of citizens. Practically every family has a couple of cars. I use this project we can get fast money. It's great that the developers do not "merge"
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:01:48 PM

The concept idea deserves attention primarily those who have cars. And now it's the vast majority of citizens. Practically every family has a couple of cars. I use this project we can get fast money. It's great that the developers do not "merge"
This project is the answer whenever we wanted to have money quickly in large amount. Investors will likely to support this kind of project because they see some uses of this platform. I believe that there are people wanted to have cash quickly by making their car as collateral.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:06:27 PM

Yeah, this will surely benefits those people with have cars that will be in need to cash for their needs. They can use shiftcash with their financial needs. I really hope that this project will continue to develop.

Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:22:41 PM

Yeah, this will surely benefits those people with have cars that will be in need to cash for their needs. They can use shiftcash with their financial needs. I really hope that this project will continue to develop.
No, with this kind of project, I guess many people were trying to abuse the system to get loan without any verification of car title authentication.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:11:03 PM

But when will it happen that shiftcash will have offices in different parts of the world. Anyway, for now I am still waiting for more improvements from this project and hoping that they will have many investors

Having offices in every single part of the world is speaking way too big. Like even in the USA alone they would need 100s of offices to make some inroots
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:45:16 PM

Exactly. As banks make their lending program hard to apply, this is a great alternative for getting funds immediately especially in emergency situations. I am pretty sure that a lot of people all over the countries will definitely support this idea.
Yes this idea has a great potential as is it solves real life problem which many people want. A great part of the population own cars and this project help that car yield some money when it is not in use. This project surely does have a great following and I believe this will turn out to be a success!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: