Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:29:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO LIVE]◄ ♛ 🔥 Shift your car title into cash. 🔥 ♛  (Read 8390 times)
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:55:43 PM

Correct me if i am wrong, but if the project launch they will create an office locally. So when do they start and which countries will this project be available?
I think for a start it will be only one office that will work in one country. And in the future, in the development it is possible to open the so-called project branches in other countries as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:03:32 PM

Not really I understood the procedure for checking the car.
For example, if an attacker takes a picture of someone else's machine, he will open it in some way and put a paper with QR code under the windshield.
So he can get tested and get paid?

Well, I think it will depend on the law of that countries. This is one other problem that shift cash team would solve because of lacking securities and identification if the car is stolen or what.

Trasing cars to cash globally is very hard with different restriction and laws are implemented in countries. But i know they have alternative way and a plan what to do with it.

I also think that they already thought about these problems and have a solution or in worst scenario a plan B! The main problem will be the cheaters. I wonder what kind of protection and safety they have against proffesional made fake documents.
I also think that the main problem will be the organization of the workflow and this should be done especially carefully by the team.

I am sure that team members are all aware of this and they can make a plan how they will handle this. For now let's support this project and help them to get more serious investors.

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:33:24 PM

This is really a great project. I am amazed that it has a great potential to runs in the different locations. Good to hear about that. There is no such kind of project nowadays, so it is an advantage of this project for its competitors out here in the crypto community. So, keep progressing and sooner or later, the Shift.Cash will become one of the popular projects here.

Well, let's see how shift cash will handle this project. I am looking forward for more developments and possible partnership in some big names around the world. I hope they will have plans for that.

They will have more plans in the future, but for now the most important thing is to make this project successful, support the ico token sales and help shift cash to increase its popularity.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:10:29 PM

Correct me if i am wrong, but if the project launch they will create an office locally. So when do they start and which countries will this project be available?
Yes, you are definitely right. They probably will build their own office after the ICO has ended and of course, so many countries will accept this kind of project.
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 02:38:11 PM

This is really a great project. I am amazed that it has a great potential to runs in the different locations. Good to hear about that. There is no such kind of project nowadays, so it is an advantage of this project for its competitors out here in the crypto community. So, keep progressing and sooner or later, the Shift.Cash will become one of the popular projects here.

Well, let's see how shift cash will handle this project. I am looking forward for more developments and possible partnership in some big names around the world. I hope they will have plans for that.
Well they are just in the beginning phase of thuer project so pretty much we will see more developments to come.
I see how the project collects money and most likely the project team will have enough money to start working in different countries.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:08:25 PM

It's going to be highly debatable how fast shift cash is going to be able to expand their roots since like they're new af into the whole lending market and there's a lot of regulation in it
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:53:54 PM

Yes, you are definitely right. They probably will build their own office after the ICO has ended and of course, so many countries will accept this kind of project.
Well, on that case dude only those people want a car as their part of way of living. It looks like this project is intended to those who like a car which could be possibly demand in our community.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:02:16 PM

SHIFT.cash opens opportunities for obtaining quick loans through access to global finance, and provides the most favorable rates while connecting market participants
Its a good aspiration dealing with the global finance system with better rates where there will be huge people who will be awaiting mostly to avail the loans by submitting the car title and more opportunities and plans in ShiftCash will really build trust in investors when we can aim on potential which adds value for Shiftcash.

I think the best part is the dealing with the global finance & giving loan through car..& their other features behind the reason why people are concern about their project..
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:22:00 PM

It's going to be highly debatable how fast shift cash is going to be able to expand their roots since like they're new af into the whole lending market and there's a lot of regulation in it
This project gives us the opportunity to get financial help in case of need which I am sure many of us would have required at some point of life. It is questionable how fast they will expand because the idea is new and as I have read they need to open offices locally. But I genuinely hope that this project becomes a success because of its helpful idea
cryptoair32

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:06:10 PM

Just visit their site and check their roadmap, you don't even have to read the whitepaper. You will see a map with highlighted countries in the Roadmap section.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:13:23 PM

Which countries will take part in this project, is not yet known. But the first office will be where the developers themselves are, then there will be further opening of offices in other cities and countries.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:28:03 PM

I think for a start it will be only one office that will work in one country. And in the future, in the development it is possible to open the so-called project branches in other countries as well.
I think they are starting with European countries at first and may set up an office somewhere there. As far as the launch date is concerned, I would recommend you to check out their site for details.
Streamlink

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:54:35 PM

They introduce one of their#advisers to you! This is Warren Whitlock, a digital business development strategist and CEO Founder of Ochen Publishing. Also you can check out the post about https://t.co/jpslU8p8DB on https://t.co/1WghrhajN3 by Warren Whitlock: https://t.co/jHce8DEkUr https://t.co/2sPVCgoTo0

Reprence:
https://twitter.com/SHIFT_cash/status/968151521526509568?ref_src=twcamp%5Ecopy%7Ctwsrc%5Eandroid%7Ctwgr%5Ecopy%7Ctwcon%5E7090%7Ctwterm%5E0
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:07:39 PM

I think they are starting with European countries at first and may set up an office somewhere there. As far as the launch date is concerned, I would recommend you to check out their site for details.
Yes, European countries are best to start this type of services but I think this project has the potential to reach worldwide and it will surely make its roots all over the world in the future. They have a very great presentation of their project which makes them a trustworthy project in every way.

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 07:48:08 PM

Yes i Completely agree with you.The project growing very well but still many of poeple don't about the SHIFT CASH So i think the team need more promotions and more hard work for increaseing the populartity of project.
The topic of motor cars is quite scrupulous. All is the fact is that in some countries this very expensive pleasure and accessibly far from by all. In some countries topic cryptocurrencys as well unknown is at all. These factors really hinder invasion to determined flow of the audience to project.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 09:01:11 PM

Yes i Completely agree with you.The project growing very well but still many of poeple don't about the SHIFT CASH So i think the team need more promotions and more hard work for increaseing the populartity of project.
Yeah i think to me is actually going to grow wild once there is first adaptation for this that is once the application is released and is been implemented in certain regions then it will gets it words out

tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:10:45 PM

I think they won't create an office locally (?) and to countries where ShiftC's platform mostly it will be on europe during the first launch because of some countries strict rules and regulations in terms of vehicle loans. Hopefully in the future, the platfrom can really ha no geographical barriers to become useful all around the globe.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:05:00 PM

Not really good option. Your car, for a loan? I would think that this would be excessive for people who always needs their car for work or vacation.

Dude, when you got a loan, your will still have you car and you can go to work , vacation or do what ever you want, you just need to put a piece of paper that mentioned your car situation. You will lose your car only in case you don't pay your debt and even in that dark scenario , shift cash will enough time to solve the problem before taking your car.

yes, this is a big advantage, get quick money if they suddenly needed it.
I wonder how this will really work.

Easy way to understand, think of it like you get a loan from banks, bank can give loan if have house for example, did the bank take your house when got the loan? of course no, it takes your house only if don't pay your debt. So shift cash is the same.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:28:52 PM

I think their promotion is having a good impact to get more publicity, it's just that not a lot of investors are not into lending projects anymore after what happened to other lending platforms like Bitconnect.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:14:43 PM

I observing this project as from beginner. I see Shift Cash is the future of all lenders whole the wold.  It see their bounty is so attractive,. Great!!

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: