Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:17:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO LIVE]◄ ♛ 🔥 Shift your car title into cash. 🔥 ♛  (Read 8388 times)
3Bullion

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:56:47 PM

Not really I understood the procedure for checking the car.
For example, if an attacker takes a picture of someone else's machine, he will open it in some way and put a paper with QR code under the windshield.
So he can get tested and get paid?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mr.charming

Activity: 380
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:08:22 PM

Does all the ShiftCash partners at various locations follow the same ShiftCash policy and procedures or does there will be a new procedure to be followed at a new location with every partner to get the loan approved  Huh
Your question is very good.ShiftCash is the only one project which runs at the different locations.the rules of shitcash is same for all members and all locations and the procedures is also same but i think only some rules are different.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:03:39 PM

SHIFT.cash opens opportunities for obtaining quick loans through access to global finance, and provides the most favorable rates while connecting market participants
Its a good aspiration dealing with the global finance system with better rates where there will be huge people who will be awaiting mostly to avail the loans by submitting the car title and more opportunities and plans in ShiftCash will really build trust in investors when we can aim on potential which adds value for Shiftcash.
chinapeople

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:05:07 PM

I like this but I will not be able to get much of a loan on my title. I do not think the collateral value of an outdated Honda Civic will be very much. Bu, maye I by some and soon can buy better ride  Cool
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:24:23 PM

I don't get it. Why would anyone smart enough to use crypto currencies need to get a title-loan? That is like offering remedial reading classes at Harvard. Maybe I am missing something but it seems the whole target market would be conflicts.   Huh

you are talking like people from crypto space are super rich and don't need any loan !! What is the logic in your sentence ! why are there lots of lending platform in crypto space? did you visit loan section in bitcointalk before? !!
Plus, shift cash platform is not only for people from crypto sapce, any one can get loan as long as you have car and you don't to be from crypto space or trader. they are offering fiat beside BTC , ETH and their token.
I agree, in life it happens that even rich people need loans and the ability to quickly get money using a car is a very good option.
Not really good option. Your car, for a loan? I would think that this would be excessive for people who always needs their car for work or vacation.

Dude, when you got a loan, your will still have you car and you can go to work , vacation or do what ever you want, you just need to put a piece of paper that mentioned your car situation. You will lose your car only in case you don't pay your debt and even in that dark scenario , shift cash will enough time to solve the problem before taking your car.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:34:16 PM

SHIFT.cash opens opportunities for obtaining quick loans through access to global finance, and provides the most favorable rates while connecting market participants
Its a good aspiration dealing with the global finance system with better rates where there will be huge people who will be awaiting mostly to avail the loans by submitting the car title and more opportunities and plans in ShiftCash will really build trust in investors when we can aim on potential which adds value for Shiftcash.
Yeah, as time goes by this project have a huge development due to its great features that makes us amazed. Also, I appreciate so much their offers that will able to automatically have a cash in instant as you will give your credential and car to them as a collateral bases. I'm looking forward on this project.
Anycrypt

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:46:56 PM

I don't get it. Why would anyone smart enough to use crypto currencies need to get a title-loan? That is like offering remedial reading classes at Harvard. Maybe I am missing something but it seems the whole target market would be conflicts.   Huh

you are talking like people from crypto space are super rich and don't need any loan !! What is the logic in your sentence ! why are there lots of lending platform in crypto space? did you visit loan section in bitcointalk before? !!
Plus, shift cash platform is not only for people from crypto sapce, any one can get loan as long as you have car and you don't to be from crypto space or trader. they are offering fiat beside BTC , ETH and their token.
I agree, in life it happens that even rich people need loans and the ability to quickly get money using a car is a very good option.
Not really good option. Your car, for a loan? I would think that this would be excessive for people who always needs their car for work or vacation.

Dude, when you got a loan, your will still have you car and you can go to work , vacation or do what ever you want, you just need to put a piece of paper that mentioned your car situation. You will lose your car only in case you don't pay your debt and even in that dark scenario , shift cash will enough time to solve the problem before taking your car.

yes, this is a big advantage, get quick money if they suddenly needed it.
I wonder how this will really work.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:05:18 PM

yes, this is a big advantage, get quick money if they suddenly needed it.
I wonder how this will really work.
Quick money with ShiftCash is not a give away or a free deal to grab it is mainly for the real time emergency when the need is available and there was certain shiftcash procedures required to be followed.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:32:27 PM

can someone tell me please how the borrowers can pay the loan back ? In which conditions; how long etc ... What will ShiftCar going to charge  interest for this loan?
Well, if you want to more about their information you can browse their website and also have time to read their whitepaper. All of your questions I think can be found there. You need to give time to this project so that you will know eveyrthing about what this project is all about and how does their system works.
You are right, such questions are described very in detail on official site and simply it is unnecessary to duplicate them in this branch and by that to litter her. But question really interesting, itself thought about this aspect initially.
A bit and I do not understand about the interest on the loan. Where is the information about how the whole system will work? If suddenly the borrower does not want to return the money, how will the creditors take the car?
If they have ownership of the car title and your address they can generally find the car. If not they can file a police complaint that you have stolen the car
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:40:19 AM

For example, if an attacker takes a picture of someone else's machine, he will open it in some way and put a paper with QR code under the windshield.

Well, I think it will depend on the law of that countries. This is one other problem that shift cash team would solve because of lacking securities and identification if the car is stolen or what.

yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:18:49 AM

Well, I think it will depend on the law of that countries. This is one other problem that shift cash team would solve because of lacking securities and identification if the car is stolen or what.

Trasing cars to cash globally is very hard with different restriction and laws are implemented in countries. But i know they have alternative way and a plan what to do with it.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:36:54 AM

Trasing cars to cash globally is very hard with different restriction and laws are implemented in countries. But i know they have alternative way and a plan what to do with it.

I also think that they already thought about these problems and have a solution or in worst scenario a plan B! The main problem will be the cheaters. I wonder what kind of protection and safety they have against proffesional made fake documents.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:55:43 AM

can someone tell me please how the borrowers can pay the loan back ? In which conditions; how long etc ... What will ShiftCar going to charge  interest for this loan?
Well, if you want to more about their information you can browse their website and also have time to read their whitepaper. All of your questions I think can be found there. You need to give time to this project so that you will know eveyrthing about what this project is all about and how does their system works.
You are right, such questions are described very in detail on official site and simply it is unnecessary to duplicate them in this branch and by that to litter her. But question really interesting, itself thought about this aspect initially.
A bit and I do not understand about the interest on the loan. Where is the information about how the whole system will work? If suddenly the borrower does not want to return the money, how will the creditors take the car?
If they have ownership of the car title and your address they can generally find the car. If not they can file a police complaint that you have stolen the car
I guess they have thier own verification system to do a background check to someone who is trying to pawn a vehicle.
Yes they might be having their own security verification servers as it is a completely decentralised project and it won't get any help regarding the data from the centralised government so perhaps the project needs to start verification itself. But perhaps it would be more secure and can be trusted upon.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:17:22 AM

There is an solution for each problem and hope that they migh be having some backup plan on this situation. They might not actually get much issues from the laws and governments if all the paper works are completed properly.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:14:15 AM

Is there any news from the team? I have not heard anything for a long time, but I hope that this is not a cause for concern. Maybe they just work very hard and they do not have time to share news.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:07:50 AM

By the way, a very interesting question. I wonder what the developers can answer it. It really can be a chance for those who want to get easy money. I expect that you can answer this and how to insure extra

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
ace09

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:19:54 AM

This is really a great project. I am amazed that it has a great potential to runs in the different locations. Good to hear about that. There is no such kind of project nowadays, so it is an advantage of this project for its competitors out here in the crypto community. So, keep progressing and sooner or later, the Shift.Cash will become one of the popular projects here.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:50:33 AM

I guess they have thier own verification system to do a background check to someone who is trying to pawn a vehicle.
Yes they might be having their own security verification servers as it is a completely decentralised project and it won't get any help regarding the data from the centralised government so perhaps the project needs to start verification itself. But perhaps it would be more secure and can be trusted upon.
I think that kind of issue is also part of their plan and already have a solution. We can understand this when they have a some sort of video that will demonstrate how this kind of platform will really works.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
melch100

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:33:48 PM

This is really a great project. I am amazed that it has a great potential to runs in the different locations. Good to hear about that. There is no such kind of project nowadays, so it is an advantage of this project for its competitors out here in the crypto community. So, keep progressing and sooner or later, the Shift.Cash will become one of the popular projects here.

Well, let's see how shift cash will handle this project. I am looking forward for more developments and possible partnership in some big names around the world. I hope they will have plans for that.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:46:12 PM

They should have to extend their services for them to help others to loan a money using car as a collateral in an instant. Which means that the transaction of the documents will be decreased and people can received their loan within a short period of time.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: