Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:07:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO LIVE]◄ ♛ 🔥 Shift your car title into cash. 🔥 ♛  (Read 8397 times)
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:45:46 PM

For people that are asking about fiat and crypto currency. Shift cash use fiat money, plus bitcoin and ethereum. But the load amount is fixed in USD and euro at exchange rate, when got load in USD and withdraw through ATM, you will get the money in your local currency.
Wow, greats for it. What exchange system ShiftCash will follow. I mean that at National Bank or Internal Bank?
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:52:32 PM

This is really a great project. I am amazed that it has a great potential to runs in the different locations. Good to hear about that. There is no such kind of project nowadays, so it is an advantage of this project for its competitors out here in the crypto community. So, keep progressing and sooner or later, the Shift.Cash will become one of the popular projects here.

Well, let's see how shift cash will handle this project. I am looking forward for more developments and possible partnership in some big names around the world. I hope they will have plans for that.
Yes i Completely agree with you.The project growing very well but still many of poeple don't about the SHIFT CASH So i think the team need more promotions and more hard work for increaseing the populartity of project.

Promotion is always needed. Moreover if some of us here have already bought some tokens, then greater interest means more give profits. Good luck for all investors. The project seems really interesting
Yes. And i see promotion campaign of Shift Cash have a lot of people joined it. And it is okay for make new investor come here beside who are early birds.

tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:16:05 PM

This is a project that will satisfy many of the borrowers' concerns - speed of operations, low interest and security. Well, if there really are people wishing to use the project everywhere and on all continents
Of course, now there are more and more people who are interested in the ShiftCash project. Moreover, the team will launch this project in many countries around the world. It's like a global project.
100% true this project provide best loan service in the world on basis of the car. They are trying to provide instant loan on the car With minimum document. They make the great change and make also they make this process so simple. That's why so many investors attracted toward the project. That's why team trying to spread this project globally.
Can't really say for the that it's a hundred percent that this can provide the "best" loan service in the world and web for your car, we must wait and see the outcome of this development of the project. Anyways,  I like what they can give an instant but secure platform for your car loan, as this will really help a lot of people who are in need of money.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:23:01 AM

Shift cash is first global tokenized platform for car title loan. Shift cash is very exciting project. I already join the bounty program. Now its pre-sale are successful. I hope ICO will be success
Yes surely the ICO phase wil lto go successfull as the pre-ico sale. This project will surely make the human lifestyle and financial conditions much more stable. This project has a vast future if it can settle up with the documentation work soon.
It had bring a impressive opportunity in real time a first car title lending platform based on smart contracts and ICO is now live with 15% bonus, as per the latest update already 3 471 972 tokens sold.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:07:59 AM

It's more than a month from the end of ICO. I hope you can raise it. The loan business is a big market.
Look at your team, the professional team.

we are very confident we will reach the hardcap.we thank all participants and investors for their massive support.
we also urge those who haven't invested yet to do so now....the clock is ticking

Nice to hear that the team are confident in reaching their goal. The project is looking good so far, maybe the numbers who might want to join are decreasing, but there's still plenty of time to get more engagement to this.

Yes, there is still plenty of time to get many investors and also a lot of time to add more developments in this project. I really hope that shiftcash will have many serious investors.

With the dedication of the team have as well as the supporters for this project, they will definitely reach their target soon. The project is interesting and it is bound to happen very soon. Good luck to the team.

It will be reached if more investors will likely to support the project. Shiftcash is known to be a future car loan which it aims to make transaction fast and easy as what I understand. Also, this is a big project which is I think needs a lot of funding to be able to make this project happen.
Shift Cash will bring a very user-friendly way of getting a car loan all around the world by building a very fast, safe and secure platform for all its users. I think they have been working very effectively on the development and marketing of their platform and the investors of the project will make great returns as the project starts its functioning all over the world.
In the initial stages the project might suffer and might get difficult to keep it running but gradually this will take over the world. People have to wait for days for a car loan through banks. This app will do that in the matter of minutes or hours. Its truly a handy tool.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:36:22 AM

This is a project that will satisfy many of the borrowers' concerns - speed of operations, low interest and security. Well, if there really are people wishing to use the project everywhere and on all continents
Of course, now there are more and more people who are interested in the ShiftCash project. Moreover, the team will launch this project in many countries around the world. It's like a global project.
100% true this project provide best loan service in the world on basis of the car. They are trying to provide instant loan on the car With minimum document. They make the great change and make also they make this process so simple. That's why so many investors attracted toward the project. That's why team trying to spread this project globally.
Is really one of the best project/ico of this year to me it kinda simply the whole process of car loan i just hope other countries get to have a taste of their application after ico
Yeah we can make all the needs fulfilled in real time with ShiftCash with their launch as the government rulings FIAT banking system through huge procedures and documentation process even everything is perfect also they deny the loan if approved they will levy huge interest on loans but with ShiftCash we can solve our issues with its opportunity.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:49:31 AM

ShiftCash update: There is a stranger in various social channels with the ID: Shift .cash LiveChat he is a scammer, he is moving through groups scamming, be aware of scammers we have already bring this info to the ShiftCash managers and everything is fine with ShiftCash, bounty is closed already for now.
SHIFTCASH (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:23:10 AM

1. Go to the official SHIFT.cash website. Attention! Before proceeding to further actions, be sure to check the address of the site, so as not to get in the hands of scammers. The official and only website — https://shift.cash/

2. Register your personal account. To do this, click on the button “Sign up” or “ Buy tokens”

2.1. In the box that appears enter your email address and click “Sign up”

2.2. A letter with login and password will be sent to the specified e-mail. There you will also see a link to log in to your personal account. Click on it (if the email does not appear in your Inbox, check the Spam folder»)

2.3. Log in to your personal account by using the received login and password. In the personal account in the “Profile” section, if you wish, you can change your password.

3. Go to the “buying tokens” section. Here you will see a brief instruction and a calculator that will help you calculate the number of tokens for a specific amount, taking into account the current bonuses. To do this, select the desired cryptocurrency (ETH, BTC or LTC) and specify the amount you want to invest. Or calculate how much you need to Deposit to buy a certain amount of SCASH tokens.

yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:52:38 AM

ShiftCash update: There is a stranger in various social channels with the ID: Shift .cash LiveChat he is a scammer, he is moving through groups scamming, be aware of scammers we have already bring this info to the ShiftCash managers and everything is fine with ShiftCash, bounty is closed already for now.

Thank you for the information and concern. Just to avoid getting scammed better don't entertain with some suspecious movement towards you. Try to ask them about some info that can help you to determine if he/she is a scammer. Be careful guys.
Superturacoin

Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:11:10 PM

This is juts showing that this project is really a good project because some people tend to scammed people by using the name of the platform. I think, we should be vigilant and must be very careful when dealing a person that seem to have a suspicious behavior.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tophe15

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:16:37 PM

Thank you for the information and concern. Just to avoid getting scammed better don't entertain with some suspecious movement towards you. Try to ask them about some info that can help you to determine if he/she is a scammer. Be careful guys.
Angry Not today scammer, hopefully they can banned the scammer which is moving in various social channels, or somehow people in this community that might encounter this people will just block or don't try to communicate with it.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:04:29 PM

1. Go to the official SHIFT.cash website. Attention! Before proceeding to further actions, be sure to check the address of the site, so as not to get in the hands of scammers. The official and only website — https://shift.cash/

This is true, I suggest you guys bookmark thier official page instead to avoid being scammed.
Actually i have bookmark this link when they start at ANN topic (beside their bounty ANN), i still keep observing about this project Smiley.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:13:57 PM

Angry Not today scammer, hopefully they can banned the scammer which is moving in various social channels, or somehow people in this community that might encounter this people will just block or don't try to communicate with it.
We all need to be aware of our community now. We all know that there are so many scammers in the crypto world because of the fast growing popularity of the crypto currency. And furthermore, this project, the Shift.Cash is getting more and more attention because of its great capabilities.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:39:48 PM

We all need to be aware of our community now. We all know that there are so many scammers in the crypto world because of the fast growing popularity of the crypto currency. And furthermore, this project, the Shift.Cash is getting more and more attention because of its great capabilities.
Thank for showing this point. A lot of scammer phising us, i hope noone has scam by their mistake Wink. One again, tks you for advance.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:00:45 PM

I do not understand, the generosity was closed due to the fact that scammers began to abuse the project? I've already seen something that, under the guise of an administrator, sells tokens.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:02:51 PM

Scammers are everywhere, thank you from informing us about this issues so people will be aware that there are scammers using shift cash name. I just hope all investors are clever enough to avoid this.

ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:32:52 PM

This is juts showing that this project is really a good project because some people tend to scammed people by using the name of the platform. I think, we should be vigilant and must be very careful when dealing a person that seem to have a suspicious behavior.

Yes, this days supporters and investors and clever enough to differentiate legit accounts from scammers. But there will still be a case that some people wil be scammed. So better to be careful talking to strangers.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:30:43 PM

Thank you for updating us about these  hoax wanna be. I think the investors will more  carefull in terms of dealing and talking to strangers. Scammers are attracted in this ico because of the raised fund already reach millions.

melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:31:53 PM

All of us should be aware of the scammers, even if they will ban it scammers will create again many accounts. The most important thing is we are all aware what is happening now.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:50:23 PM

All of us should be aware of the scammers, even if they will ban it scammers will create again many accounts. The most important thing is we are all aware what is happening now.

For newbies out there, I think it is important to keep this in mind. But to people who are already used to how crypto world works, getting scammed from a private message is rediculous.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: