Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:16:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO LIVE]◄ ♛ 🔥 Shift your car title into cash. 🔥 ♛  (Read 8389 times)
Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:43:57 PM

The Shift.Cash is a nice project indeed here in the crypto currency community. There are so many people still looking for this kind of trustworthy project. I hope that to those people who not yet know about this project could reach the information of the Shift.Cash. I will look forward to this project because I believe that the Shift.Cash will become a successful project in the future.
Yes, it will be a successful project after certain time later. Shift Cash makes the platform more reliable as well easy to use. With the use of this project, you can send loan request anytime to Shift Cash and after getting approval from them you can get an instant loan. This platform is very useful and it will succeed soon.
This project will be beneficial for many people across the world as this provides loan in exchange of your car which can sometimes be very useful in case of emergencies. I hope the platform succeed soon!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:47:55 PM

Any project tends to increase the number of new users. But with it problems arise. Servers are overloaded and all operations begin to be processed slowly. Developers are ready for this situation?
It might happens due to heavy traffic on the ShiftCash platform or network issues might also cause it, dev team is looking into it to figure out the root cause. It will be fixed shortly.
Yes you are rigth.sudden many of people came to Shiftcash platform therfore this types of problems created but i hope that devlopers will soon fixed it.so keep investing in this project and also share it as more as possible.
Developers should already have planned a move. Because if the project grows well anyway have to face the situation. They should work on this issue now so that it won't happen again as this creates a bad impact on the name of the project!
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 09:07:26 PM

Any project tends to increase the number of new users. But with it problems arise. Servers are overloaded and all operations begin to be processed slowly. Developers are ready for this situation?
It might happens due to heavy traffic on the ShiftCash platform or network issues might also cause it, dev team is looking into it to figure out the root cause. It will be fixed shortly.
i mean seriously man they havent even started working and you are saying all these discouraging this grow up let them start first and maybe if there sometime like that you can come here shouting. All Dev get ready for things like that and am sure they will respond accordingly

rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:31:10 PM

i mean seriously man they havent even started working and you are saying all these discouraging this grow up let them start first and maybe if there sometime like that you can come here shouting. All Dev get ready for things like that and am sure they will respond accordingly
I also believe that when developers create their own project they think through and work through everything to the smallest detail. So we need to first see how the platform will work.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 09:56:22 PM

Yes you are rigth.sudden many of people came to Shiftcash platform therfore this types of problems created but i hope that devlopers will soon fixed it.so keep investing in this project and also share it as more as possible.
Developers should already have planned a move. Because if the project grows well anyway have to face the situation. They should work on this issue now so that it won't happen again as this creates a bad impact on the name of the project!
Project is aimed to long-term perspective and as in any big project small-sized errors take place to be. But command very seriously нacтpoeнa and all problems will be corrected in the near future and all dissatisfied will be rewarded for excitement.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:14:04 PM

Shift cash is good platform, I will use it in future to give loan and make some money once everything is ok, However I wish team are interacting with us and tell us how they plat to encourage customer to use Token instead of other option, because this is the problem with most project that provide a service that can be use with other currencies.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 11:41:09 PM

Shift cash is good platform, I will use it in future to give loan and make some money once everything is ok, However I wish team are interacting with us and tell us how they plat to encourage customer to use Token instead of other option, because this is the problem with most project that provide a service that can be use with other currencies.
Even i am surely going to try this service in future and i just hope that it should also be available in my country too so that many more citizens like me also can have some good benefits due to this project ahead. This project has a good and secure documentation system so everything will be safe and fast here.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:43:33 PM

They can surely fix any problems that will occur if ever shift cash launched its project. Bugs and some usual project are not new and they can surely handle it. Looking forward for more updates about this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:48:53 PM

They can surely fix any problems that will occur if ever shift cash launched its project. Bugs and some usual project are not new and they can surely handle it. Looking forward for more updates about this project.
Where you here that the team will fixing any problems? Even i believe this project will grow but i think they need more developers for afforable high technology at their business: security, anti-ddos, prevent phising....
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:05:21 AM

Where you here that the team will fixing any problems? Even i believe this project will grow but i think they need more developers for afforable high technology at their business: security, anti-ddos, prevent phising....
THe concept for this project is actually great and it really needs some good developers or the existing developers should work more hard to make this project go much more secure and profitable ahead. Hope that they take this issue seriously and make them grow wide ahead.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:46:20 AM

THe concept for this project is actually great and it really needs some good developers or the existing developers should work more hard to make this project go much more secure and profitable ahead. Hope that they take this issue seriously and make them grow wide ahead.
Yeah if dev team is following all the SOP procedures and meeting the Service level agreement on time there would be no issues but now we are going to be dealing with investors trust and reputation so there should be a great implementation.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:46:47 AM

I am actually pleased to see this project. I am sure that this project will be able to attract several investors and users to their platform as it will really work great and fast. Also it will manage proper and secure documentations so everyone can use their platform ahead with no risk.
Ather_1020

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:06:09 AM

I dont think that in the initial phases the platform will experience huge traffic. But as it becomes more popular, it might start gaining some large masses of people, but that will be gradual, which will give the team ample time to manage this incoming traffic.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:24:50 AM

Wow pretty amazing to see the Shift.cash ICO raised is growing faster than I thought. Yesterday its just 6 Million dollars and for 1 day they have collected 700k dollars?!

RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:03:01 AM

Indeed. I do agree with your opinion. IMO, it would be good if they were accepting so much currencies to withdrawn the loan amount to make it easier.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:19:37 AM

I find the project interesting, but now I will look for the views of its competitors. And there's probably not enough one company's applications, so let there be competitors.
LoverlyRomeos

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:42:15 AM

Wow pretty amazing to see the Shift.cash ICO raised is growing faster than I thought. Yesterday its just 6 Million dollars and for 1 day they have collected 700k dollars?!

Thats realy amazing indeed. $700k in 1 day is truly commendable maybe we will see more surprises on this project.
These metrics are really indeed which could really build a strong trust for choosing the shiftcash platform its all the team hardwork behind along with the dedicated supporters.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:56:06 AM

Thats realy amazing indeed. $700k in 1 day is truly commendable maybe we will see more surprises on this project.
These metrics are really indeed which could really build a strong trust for choosing the shiftcash platform its all the team hardwork behind along with the dedicated supporters.
That is really great. This project is not just jnteresting but also, never let our excpectations go to waste. The team is really improving their self as days go by, and doing their best for the better performance and progress of the Shift.Cash project. I am glad that we have this kind of project, and is now very popular in the crypto community.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:08:07 AM

I find the project interesting, but now I will look for the views of its competitors. And there's probably not enough one company's applications, so let there be competitors.
Such competitors are really required then ShiftCash can implement better opportunities digging the agile innovative variables and amending to the platform to make it more potential.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:30:14 AM

This project from similar will be different in the speed of the operation - the basic idea of this project is the simplicity and speed in obtaining a loan for a personal car. This can bring luck to the developers
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: