Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:12:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Becoming wealthy and social responsibility  (Read 4155 times)
android17

Activity: 259
Merit: 76

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:44:00 PM

While I don't have many posts. I got involved in Bitcoin in 2013 and joined this forum in 2014. While I do not consider myself wealthy from Bitcoin yet. I do have an idea of how I would like to direct some of this new found wealth. I think most of the people who got involved early got involved for the right reasons. IE: To change the world and move humanity out of the control of the bankers. I am concerned that the new people coming may only be in to make money. I hope I am wrong, I really want this technology to be a force of good in the world and deliver economic freedom to the masses and the unbanked. My hope is everyone who was early, has some idea in mind that will help others. Maybe help your family, or a charity that you think isn't wasting money, or building a community swimming pool etc. If you have a lot of money think big and how you can change the world for the better. This is our chance!
Maybe you are just saying that because you already experience your wealth. Commonly, we tend to think about  ourselves first than thinking others. how can you help them if you can't help yourself? There is no problem about helping in terms of financial if you have money. So therefore you can't rebuke those people who think about themselves first.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
ramgonzales

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:06:17 PM

I guess we all got our reasons for being here. While there are people here who want to make a difference say, within their locality by helping their local government with public projects, there will still be those who want personal gain. Either way, it doesn't mean one reason is better than the other, we all base our reasons on our beliefs. Well, if your plan is world domination, that's an entirely different story.  Grin

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:33:57 PM

It is true that we have some social responsibilities, we does not forget that bitcoin is a universal while we are related to a certain area or a certain country of the world. So after becoming wealthy with bitcoin we must care about all other people weather they have idea of matching mine one or something other. But with the reference of the bitcoin we should keep the social level high even after become wealthy.
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:44:43 PM

I don't remember seeing this thread before but congratulations OP on being early enough. Some of the early adopters may be quite socially-aware because bitcoin was after all meant for financial freedom but I don't think they have any responsibility towards society. Some of them are probably quietly sitting on millions now and using those to fund projects.

IMHO the best way they can help now is to provide funding for entrepreneurs. It's a bit risky - not all businesses succeed. But if it does, it'll have a larger effect than simply giving people subsidies.
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:36:47 AM

When I feel a lot of money or rich from bitcoin, the first thing I do is bless my closest family, when our family has fulfilled their needs then I will think of other things related to social or many people.
Well i agree, before thinking to help others we should prioritize our own family first and when we see that they are stable with their lives then thats how we can spread our blessings to others. However we dont need to be rich to be able to help, even in small simple ways we can contribute to our community.
I also agree with you, too. Our family play big important role in our success , thus we should do prioritizely for our family. I believe that most of us both desire contributing to our society, so all feel interested in giving the best or share many things to people around us when we get wealthy. Our life will become more beautiful if most of us all share with each other  and this makes the loneliness disappear. These day, there are many charitable group or activities to help the poor, thus we can share easily.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:09:04 AM

I think that I will earn more money and get involved in charity, if I feel good, then why not help people who are just starting their work in bitcoin. We can also help orphanages or people with small incomes, people in large families the same way.
charitable works need no exposure becaue we do this for humanity and dont have to be broadcasted,i my self having some but dont want to mentioned..my goal in bitcoin is to continue help and support this forum so many aspirant user will enjoy this community for future..we all have desires for crypto but we need to make things better to achieve those
etron

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:24:53 AM

it's a very amazing mindset but everyone's talent is different Some people have fun and some people like to save so it's not the same as you want, but for me it is very happy to help other people, especially my family then others then because of the nature I love to share to people in dire need (orphanages, the poor, nursing homes and others).
Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:10:53 PM

Its good to see many people gaining big profit out of bitcoin especially those who have started in the early days of bitcoin and who are now reaping the bounty fruits of their labor.  And along with getting rich are the desire in their hearts to at least give something in return as a way of sharing their blessings not just to people around them but also to the poor and the needy. Charity works, feeding programs or building a Help Center is such a great gesture that would help in the community where we belong and would uplift those people who are in need and deserve for some care and help.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Masongrae

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:30:17 AM

Sharing is Caring, be wealthy not only in money but even in goodness to other people, especially to the needy ones, build schools or hospitals, or provide education for the one who cannot afford studies, give free medical service or free hospitalization for senior cetizen, children, pregnant and disabled person. If all people are educated or financially supported they are all be happy, their mind at peace and may avoid depression, anger, commiting suicide or any crime. Make useful to others, make everybody happy by the help of your wealth. If you or we are blessed, be also a blessing to others and God will bless us even more than we expect.

▬▬[  Imperium Platform  ] ▬▬   
▌Decentralized Crypto Exchange & Lending Platform▐
▬▬  PUBLIC SALE STARTS AUGUST 19th ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Facebook| ▬▬
pampi123

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:53:53 AM

I think that I will earn more money and get involved in charity, if I feel good, then why not help people who are just starting their work in bitcoin. We can also help orphanages or people with small incomes, people in large families the same way.
When you are wealth, must be develop the social affect. 
Apple Mac

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:05:12 AM

Well then helping others will depends on your mood? Being an individual in a society, we are responsible in helping people who were less fortunate compare to us, just consider the fact that they were not aware about Bitcoin just a simple help will do, it will not hurt you I guess, and donation was part of this platform right, easy connection for that.

bengca84135120

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:24:31 AM

May be short of money now, but can not lack love!

If I make money in digital encryption, I will use the money I earn to help people in need!

I also tell them the block chain technology! Let more people know about this new era of changing the world and getting rid of bankers' control.
Fundalini

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:49:55 AM

I dunno about the others but imo, being rich or wealthy does not give you the responsibility to give back to society let alone to other people which has done you nothing of benefit. Still, my humanity tells me (or at least my parents taught me) that it is the right thing to do--by helping others if you can but not to the point where you would be put in a predicament in the process..
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:21:41 AM

Every person has its own advocacy,joining in bitcoin is to achieve goal ,which is to gain for their investments.For me if i will be given the oppurtunity to be wealthy, as part of my social responsibility is to give share to education. Not all person will be wealthy but at least i can contribute to education that young ones can finish their education.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
shinchan123

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:51:53 AM

Compassion is one of the things that make us human. I think donating money to charities doesn’t really require a person to be rich; they are simply capable of giving more. Comparing yourself to the less fortunate will make you realize just how lucky you are. We should give as much as we can and more blessings will come our way. As long as there are people who are in need, I think it’s everyone’s social responsibility to help the best way they can.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:45:15 PM

May be short of money now, but can not lack love!

If I make money in digital encryption, I will use the money I earn to help people in need!

I also tell them the block chain technology! Let more people know about this new era of changing the world and getting rid of bankers' control.
Some rich people are fools. I know I don’t have much, and I’m not like all these billionaires, but I still help the poor. I still go to orphanages to give the little I have. But there are people who have millions but still can’t give just a $1 to someone, it’s too bad. One day you will die and leave those things behind.

When we are getting benefits from bitcoin then we must spend some money back to bitcoin ecosystem. But many people are getting confused on this on how to do. One simple way is spreading bitcoin awareness to our near and dear people. When we are making people to know about bitcoin, it will help the entire system to grow rapidly.
josephine85

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:26:03 PM

I always remember JK Rowling about this becoming wealthy and social responsibility. I read an article about JK Rowling’s contribution to society at large. Based on that article, she was knocked down from Forbe’s billionaire list to millionaires club because of her extensive charity giving. JK Rowling said, “You have a moral responsibility when you’ve been given far more than you need, to do wise things with and give intelligently.” When I will become wealthy, I will do the same thing of what JK Rowling’s did to her wealth.
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:21:06 PM

Right now i have not felt rich from bitcoin.
about 7 months ago i know bitcoin and i feel that bitcoin has changed my finance a little better.
Before i knew bitcoin, i was just an unemployed man who always asked for money from my parents, but after i tried to invest in Bitcoin and make a profit, i could give a little money to my parents and family, though not much.

Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:48:16 PM

Some people are very fond of helping others because they know what it was like to have nothing and they are the ones who really likes to give and a soft heart person. These days it's so rare to find someone like that and it happens only when in social media when they gave but there are some that who would like to it anonymously and i like it that way if i was like him.

GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:31:00 PM

Every person has its own advocacy,joining in bitcoin is to achieve goal ,which is to gain for their investments.For me if i will be given the oppurtunity to be wealthy, as part of my social responsibility is to give share to education. Not all person will be wealthy but at least i can contribute to education that young ones can finish their education.
All of us are working this much hard just because of the reason that they want to have a better living in the days to come and that they want to line a comfortable life. At the present time, there is no other better way of getting rich than that of investing your money in any of the crypto currency especially bitcoin. This is really a good way of investing your money and it can help you earn huge money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: