Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:12:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are they afraid of bitcoin?  (Read 2627 times)
Sunyoto

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:21:28 AM

I think why are they afraid of bitcoin because they think the possibility of bitcoin investing is not profitable for them so they are afraid of losing their money. For me bitcoin the easy way we use for investment, to get better profit because bitcoin price always go up. they will miss a great opportunity because they are afraid to do that.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:23:32 AM

Why are u think that they afraid?
Maybe they all have mining farms in their gardens...

Many of us are afraid of being foolish or scam by anybody. They worked hard, fearing they would lose some of them. Many of us have gone through a lot of money to raise money for us to use someday in our dream life. Bitcoin is extremely helpful to the majority but there are others who still get cheated rather than trying to make earn more money. I believe in misfortune and punishment when they are caught someday in their lives.
currencydesigner

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:49:09 AM

The concerns are about the fractional reserve banking system, and the balance sheet of the Federal Reserve at $4.5 trillion, where the Fed officially refuses an audit,On the other hand, on the bitcoin blockchain, you have an audit everyday because it's open-sourced.
semarmesem195

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:31:31 AM

The reason why bitcoin is feared is the price and the offers. With soaring bitcoin price and offers given to investors, it makes bitcoin competitors afraid of losing their investors. It's not difficult for bitcoin to get a lot of investors because as it's known bitcoin provides many advantages as well as bitcoin makes it easier for investors to control their investment returns.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
_Mikasa_

Activity: 234
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:49:07 PM

In my opinion, they are afraid of bitcoin because many news right now have may issues in using bitcoin because they are being scammed. Many people thinks that bitcoin is a way for easy money which isn't. They are afraid because they are ignorant on what are the capabilities of bitcoin and how properly it must be used.
Weaklies

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:14:00 PM

I think Bitcoin fears that because of the complexity of bitcoin in many countries, many people are scared because of the decrease in Bitcoin's market value. In fact they are not aware of Bitcoin, so they are afraid.
dragon fire

Activity: 151

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:20:41 PM

this is because the value of bitcoin on the dollar is increasingly increasing day drastically.
this can lead to increased public interest in bitcoin.dan may result in a business that is experiencing fears it will slump.
because today's contemporaries, humans generally prefer practicality in all things.
including in work.
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:21:14 PM

The reason why bitcoin is feared is the price and the offers. With soaring bitcoin price and offers given to investors, it makes bitcoin competitors afraid of losing their investors. It's not difficult for bitcoin to get a lot of investors because as it's known bitcoin provides many advantages as well as bitcoin makes it easier for investors to control their investment returns.
That's the point it's much easier to monitor your investment without leaning with financial establishment like banks and other businesses who offers
financial assistance, bitcoin is just an easy way of investing and without so much worried if you already got some insight about this said system the
more popularity its gaining the more threat in part of financial society.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
wagi

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:35:19 PM

They afraid bitcoin because of ignorance. 150 years ago, people afraided of railway and train, 100 years ago, people afraided of alternating current. There are people in all ages afraid of new things.

I think they not afraid about new thing but in generally they are afraid because they think that bitcoin is scam.
Scam is very important thing that make them concern about bitcoin. So scam is the answer.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:40:45 PM

I think most people who don't know bitcoins are afraid of them because it is a form of investment that requires a huge amount of money to make it profitable enough. The thing is, you can't see it, touch, nor feel its very presence, plus it is on the internet. Why would people trust investments from the internet, right? That I think is the source of their fesr.

cutecute

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:42:36 PM

Every student of the political economy who understands the style of the work of the technique of Blockchain and Bitcoin BTC will be absolutely sure that the next alternative to the classical system is the digital currencies, which by their characteristics (speed - privacy - lack of costs - decentralization of the system ...) The foundations of political economy in all its schools, from Aristotle and Ibn Khaldun to Marx, Adam Smith and Keynes and finally with Friedman. These scholars, who laid the foundations of economic thought through money supply, can control the economy of countries and their economic policy.
In my opinion, Noble In the economy of this great invention that will change humanity and will throw our lives upside down in so-called Internet value ..........

I think they are afraid of bitcoin because others said that there's a possibility that someday bitcoin will be gone and the price of it become zero. Other rumors or news said that if you use bitcoin you will be get scammed so I think that is also the reason why they are afraid to work on bitcoin.
qwertyuiop0987654321

Activity: 185

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:54:50 PM

They afraid bitcoin because of ignorance. 150 years ago, people afraided of railway and train, 100 years ago, people afraided of alternating current. There are people in all ages afraid of new things.

People were afraid of bitcoin because people easily believes to what they had heard. For example, they heard people badmouthing about BTC and says that it is Scam etc. Thus, he/she can arrive into an expression based on what he/she heard.
DarLim11

Activity: 151

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:04:48 PM

Maybe because bitcoin a digital currency that can't be controlled by government is starting to change the economy, with its increase in fame many people is starting to know bitcoin and learn its benefits.
The bitcoins benefits attract people away from the real money, the one we are using, and that can throw the real money from the scene.
blackbutterfly

Activity: 109

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:06:32 PM

Every student of the political economy who understands the style of the work of the technique of Blockchain and Bitcoin BTC will be absolutely sure that the next alternative to the classical system is the digital currencies, which by their characteristics (speed - privacy - lack of costs - decentralization of the system ...) The foundations of political economy in all its schools, from Aristotle and Ibn Khaldun to Marx, Adam Smith and Keynes and finally with Friedman. These scholars, who laid the foundations of economic thought through money supply, can control the economy of countries and their economic policy.
In my opinion, Noble In the economy of this great invention that will change humanity and will throw our lives upside down in so-called Internet value ..........

Maybe they are afraid of Bitcoin, because they might be banned or scammed  so they fear Bitcoin. They fear because they banned the accounts of their hard work so they fear. You will take good care of your accounts so you will banned or scammed. Do not be afraid.

tlustoprd

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 02:12:50 PM

I understand their fear completely. Every night, I look under my bed to check for monsters. Wall Street bankers look under their bed to check for bitcoin. It's pretty much the same thing.
notyours

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:16:53 PM

Well in the current system that is happening in our world is that whoever has the most money have the power and rich persons only have the capability to earn big time and those poor persons has no other future than to be a worker for someone that is rich. In Blockchain or in cryptocurency world, everyone is allowed to own or buy crypto without looking for the economical stand of a person or its net worth.
Ailcab

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:24:29 PM

Indeed! Some people may afraid of bitcoin if they are not expose about it. When people knows bitcoin and how it works, thats the time they get interested in investing. For those who are not yet, they are still thinking and afraid since its involve capital.

Well in the current system that is happening in our world is that whoever has the most money have the power and rich persons only have the capability to earn big time and those poor persons has no other future than to be a worker for someone that is rich. In Blockchain or in cryptocurency world, everyone is allowed to own or buy crypto without looking for the economical stand of a person or its net worth.
ronics

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:50:34 AM

Most are afraid of bitcoin they do not know what and the bitcoins content .is also unsanitary and adult that do not know all the bitcoin explanation and people are also afraid because they fear , they lose and scam is the first thinking people who did not believe in bitcoin .but they don't know that bitcoin is an opportunity for everyone and also helps those who want to get the increases in your money and how earning money in cryptocurrency to the future .it is currency with bitcoin that people should not be frightened because it is a good opportunity for everyone. This will fix our future.
Nfp

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:26:01 AM

They maybe afraid investing to bitcoin because of its high volatility, they don't know that this characteristic of bitcoin is one of the most important feature that can attract many investors to invest with it. Many users had earned a lot of profit because of it's high volatility even in an short term investment, how much more to those invest in a long-term.
Nunoluck

Activity: 452
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:29:33 AM

they are not afraid, they only prevent bad things to comes
Lol, they are afraid. People will not sell their bitcoin in lower price if they are not afraid or just crazy or stupid. Sorry to say that kind of word. For me bitcoin is a system of transferring money from impatience people to patience people. If we want to earn profit then we should wait.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: